Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life (92722 Views)

Man Who Transformed Into Black A Alien Cannot Get A Job Because Of His Look / See how this northern lady transformed the life of almajiri child she adopted / Happy Birthday To My Good Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Curdlebug(m): 4:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Happy Birthday Bro...Ad multos annos!!!

Instead of sharing money or whatever on here (SOME of the beggars are lazy scammers from my personal experience when I tried to help in the past) ...I will suggest you go offline either you ask your priest friends to drop account details of a poor parishioner or buy foodstuffs for them and send across. As those very poor souls are eating, they will be calling heavens to bless this stranger that fed them...God is always awake around them...or pay school fees for poor pupils in your village in memory of your Mum...

You are right my dear...

Do this...

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by luminouz(m): 4:44am On Mar 31, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Congrats,man, but why the Benz when you're going to spend only a few weeks in Nigeria before travelling back?

What will become of it when you go back?

Let's all avoid focusing on pleasing others when we haven't reached our final destination.

I don't see that Benz as a necessity for now.
It doesn't matter what you see or don't see or have seen. It's his money. He can spend it as he fits. Who told you he is pleasing others biko?

I don't understand Nigerians and giving unsolicited advice when it comes to other people's money.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by oxiide22(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2023
Obakoolex:

Go and work mumu.

Exactly when will people have little shame that begging will only limit your grace in life. This is why many people don't like to share their testimony because of beggars.

Even Nigeria cannot move fwd with the mindset of this social beggars, a politician will definitely steal before he can satisfy this set of people.
When I was seriously struggling none of my made friends will see my call and not pick it, because they know I will never request for financial assistance and to God be the glory today I bless people daily but not entitled social beggars.
prove me your last sentence if you want me to believe
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by oxiide22(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

Noted
I swear you never help anyone here
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Ybaby: 4:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Hisbah:
Congratulations and wishing you many happy returns. Pls do give away let's celebrate with you.

Yes
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by NCANCHAIR(m): 4:48am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm happily married. I have got Benz and ve built family house.
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
May God grant you all your positive
heart desires too.

Congratulations brother, continue to bask in the euphoria of your happiness and success. Don’t forget to mention me on Sunday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Curdlebug(m): 4:49am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
How I wish my mom is still alive. No one could believe anyone from my family could make it. But see na . Rejoice with me.
heart desires too.

Congratulations my brother, please invest heavily.... It's alway painful... Mums will suffer, wen they are supposed to enjoy, they are gone... God bless you her soul...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Subonbon(m): 5:14am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
heart desires too.
amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:17am On Mar 31, 2023
chatinent:

Dey online dey tap. No go hustle.
Na online I dey hurstle Na. Shay head dey pain you ni angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Abagworo(m): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2023
The term "making it" is highly subjective and relative so it will be clearer if we know what you did. Were you a local Nigerian subsistent farmer that traveled to Asia and turned to a well paid Chef?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by goodness4ever(m): 5:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Our lord is wonderful.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Kenny9857(m): 5:30am On Mar 31, 2023
Amunethseranu:
just think this , freed001
he is Suffering and ILLUM wiped his tears , he is an atheist but now chooses to go to church because he thinks Jesus Christ is behind his obodo oyibo.
Idiots like this are y ILLUM is always quiet and people like u will think oyedepo or olumba olumba is ILLUM because they fed 12 hungry pigs on costumes. Spit
Ode
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ahnie: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Lookingback:

As eh, I tire oh. ...
Anyways how are u doing, long time.
I dey o
Goodmornin sir
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ahnie: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2023
Oparahvictory20:
Happy birthday to u sir I tap from your grace
Stop tapping from people's grace
Just imagine this nonsense statement
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by blaze83(m): 5:42am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

I go abroad shaa since 2019.
Omo I worked like Jacky. I investee reasonably.
Na long tory ooo Manny

Which country did you travel to and how did you fund it considering your financial struggles at the time? I'm also looking at leaving as well but can't at the moment
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Foodqueen(f): 5:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Hahaha
I'm an EX-SEMINARIAN SHAAA

Ex seminarian

Wetin happen in the journey

Sorry about your mom.

Also use the opportunity to reach out to widows that are struggling.

Best wishes
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Tsetimi: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations,show me the way cos my story is like your too.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Koppaguard: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Normally Asian countries good for hustling.Nice one.i go share my story soon,I newly comot
bro which part of Asia?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ahnie: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Op I repeat do not give these decorated online beggars any faden.
Go offline and show kindnesses to poor peeps around you.

You go don get more than 3 thousand spirited mails by now.
Chai my God.

Pls do not give any of them shishi
Cc;
Chatinent and Mr whynotthetruth you guys just nailed these lazy louts

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by mrcelebrity1: 5:46am On Mar 31, 2023
Happy Birthday!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by kevwemike: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2023
U will still do much better in Jesus name.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ahnie: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2023
kevwemike:
U will still do much better in Jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by MyPeopleInfo(m): 6:00am On Mar 31, 2023
Congratulations man. I pray you continue to enjoy the grace of the Lord.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Flapp478(m): 6:06am On Mar 31, 2023
[quote author=Nsogbu001 post=122160422]I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life [/quote
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by ShaqFu: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2023
Octopusssy:

See how they are converging on him like ants. It's disheartening
The very reason why it's prudent to never show you've made it not only on social media, but outside it.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:20am On Mar 31, 2023
No story behind the picture. People don't ask relevant questions

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by mezebel(f): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2023
happy BIRTH day sir

JOKWA O.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by Lovestrong(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I'm from Ebonyi state and it has been from hand to mouth. No long stories. This picture shows how God transformed my life
ogologo ndu na ahu isike sir, me dey plead for the jakpa connect after Sunday thanks giving sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life by FireUpNow(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2023
God in the heaven works in a mysterious way. I am happy for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / "Wizard" Caught Flying Over Calabar Highway (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.