Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,359 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 PM

Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? (3733 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:
Mmm. So you quipped in with your snippy comeback to a post that efficience directed at me and you don’t know what it has to do with me. Sneaky lil thing. grin

Since you’re such a better Christian, why not let God have the final say? I mean your Bible does say that. And Jesus himself describes your type perfectly too. I know you see those verses when you read it. If you do read it

So every time a person rides on a post engaging you, they are referring to you or looping you in their post? I like the level of self-importance in display. Are you the person referenced in the OP because I directed my post to the question asked. If you are, confess, let us help you.

Better Christian compared to who? You? You are not a Christian. It is not an insult; it is a statement of fact. If someone reads my posts and comes to the natural conclusion that I am not a Muslem or traditionalist or feminist or Igbo, it is a statement of fact.

Except if you do one thing in your closet and say something else on NL which means you are ashamed of Christ and deliberately leading people astray which is another problem.

The Bible is clear: by their fruits you shall know them. Your fruit (which is your posts on NL) tells me you are not. As I have said earlier, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

And if you claim to be a Christian, then review your posts/ opinions on topics on NL and repent.

You will give account of every post on NL.

I am still waiting for those receipts or you admit that you misrepresented what I stand for in your previous post.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Obviously it’s been too long ago and I’m not about to go start digging up specific posts to prove to you that you support strict social norms when you’re actually saying it yourself in the moment.

Okay I’m not a Christian by your assessment. And you are. So you’ll leave it to the almighty judge? Inukwa repent. Okay assistant Jesus

@bold the fact that you would somehow even insinuate that there’s anything remotely to be ashamed of if one doesn’t identify as Christian is the self righteousness that makes my skin crawl. Like ick
bukatyne:

So every time a person rides on a post engaging you, they are referring to you or looping you in their post? I like the level of self-importance in display. Are you the person referenced in the OP because I directed my post to the question asked. If you are, confess, let us help you.

Better Christian compared to who? You? You are not a Christian. It is not an insult; it is a statement of fact. If someone reads my posts and comes to the natural conclusion that I am not a Muslem or traditionalist or feminist or Igbo, it is a statement of fact.

Except if you do one thing in your closet and say something else on NL which means you are ashamed of Christ and deliberately leading people astray which is another problem.

The Bible is clear: by their fruits you shall know them. Your fruit (which is your posts on NL) tells me you are not. As I have said earlier, there is nothing to be ashamed of.

And if you claim to be a Christian, then review your posts/ opinions on topics on NL and repent.

You will give account of every post on NL.

I am still waiting for those receipts or you admit that you misrepresented what I stand for in your previous post.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
bukatyne:

you admit that you misrepresented what I stand for in your previous post.

So you don’t support strict social norms (aka strict traditional gender roles etc) that’s the misrepresentation I’m making?

Just to be clear.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by bukatyne(f): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:
Mmm. So you quipped in with your snippy comeback to a post that efficience directed at me and you don’t know what it has to do with me. Sneaky lil thing. grin

Since you’re such a better Christian, why not let God have the final say? I mean your Bible does say that. And Jesus himself describes your type perfectly too. I know you see those verses when you read it. If you do read it.

If you’re such a champion for marital sanctity, you should be very vocal about the disgusting things the Christian men on here post about marriage and how they treat their wives. But they won’t see you a good woman if you do and that’s more important to you.

Just saw your last paragraph.

I am not vocal about the things 'Nigerian' Christian men do? I am not vocal about marital sanctity? I am sure you are clowning now.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138441/women-what-bring-table-men

https://www.nairaland.com/6391644/christianity-anti-modern-feminism-red-pill

https://www.nairaland.com/5405788/fatherhood

https://www.nairaland.com/5763457/christian-husband-like-christ

https://www.nairaland.com/5741247/does-he-want-does-he

https://www.nairaland.com/5014439/breeding-unsaved-christian-husband

https://www.nairaland.com/1869112/husbands-honor-wives-pav

https://www.nairaland.com/1178578/why-dont-christians-apply-bible

I have pasted about 8 of my topics out of which 6 is directly about roles of men (fathers & husbands) in a marriage especially Christian. Topics as far back as 2013 and as recent as 2020.

I am not looking for posts because they are too numerous.

You should have told me you were bored and wanted to whine me. I would have posted online ayo or ludo for us to play.

Stop projecting whatever fantasies you have in your head about me. I have a husband & family who loves me so much so I do not online validation and say what I need to say. I do not need anyone to see me as good or bad online; it doesn't add one kobo to my pocket. If people's perception about you on NL matters to you, goodluck to you.

I am the same person online & offline; my family members know my moniker. They know bukatyne is a very good girl that tolerates absolutely no nonsense FROM anyone even as God is helping me to be more tolerant.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
bukatyne:

Just saw your last paragraph.

I am not vocal about the things 'Nigerian' Christian men do? I am not vocal about marital sanctity? I am sure you are clowning now.

https://www.nairaland.com/7138441/women-what-bring-table-men

https://www.nairaland.com/6391644/christianity-anti-modern-feminism-red-pill

https://www.nairaland.com/5405788/fatherhood

https://www.nairaland.com/5763457/christian-husband-like-christ

https://www.nairaland.com/5741247/does-he-want-does-he

https://www.nairaland.com/5014439/breeding-unsaved-christian-husband

https://www.nairaland.com/1869112/husbands-honor-wives-pav

https://www.nairaland.com/1178578/why-dont-christians-apply-bible

I have pasted about 8 of my topics out of which 6 is directly about roles of men (fathers & husbands) in a marriage especially Christian. Topics as far back as 2013 and as recent as 2020.

I am not looking for posts because they are too numerous.

You should have told me you were bored and wanted to whine me. I would have posted online ayo or ludo for us to play.

Stop projecting whatever fantasies you have in your head about me. I have a husband & family who loves me so much so I do not online validation and say what I need to say. I do not need anyone to see me as good or bad online; it doesn't add one kobo to my pocket. If people's perception about you on NL matters to you, goodluck to you.

I am the same person online & offline; my family members know my moniker. They know bukatyne is a very good girl that tolerates absolutely no nonsense FROM anyone even as God is helping me to be more tolerant.

Fantasies about you?

Hmm. Says the person who doesn’t know how to not center themselves in topics that are not about them personally.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:
Obviously it’s been too long ago and I’m not about to go start digging up specific posts to prove to you that you support strict social norms when you’re actually saying it yourself in the moment.

Okay I’m not a Christian by your assessment. And you are. So you’ll leave it to the almighty judge? Inukwa repent. Okay assistant Jesus

@bold the fact that you would somehow even insinuate that there’s anything remotely to be ashamed of if one doesn’t identify as Christian is the self righteousness that makes my skin crawl. Like ick

If you are not sure, did my post before inferring.

Self righteousness? cheesy if your skin is crawling use Dettol or whatever antiseptic you have around you.

There is nothing to be ashamed of if you don't identify as a Christian. You try so hard to be identified as a Christian yet your posts doesn't sound remotely close. I am not assistant Jesus; there is no assistant Jesus cheesy Abeg, don’t put me inside trouble.

cococandy:

So you don’t support strict social norms (aka strict traditional gender roles etc) that’s the misrepresentation I’m making?

Just to be clear.

So you have not been clear since and you are assuming? cheesy

No ma, I do not 'support' strict gender roles (aka man provides, woman does the home management and chores). I don’t even think it is fair especially if the wife works. However, I would understand a couple who decides to do that if it works for them.

I believe a wife is in charge of home management which is different from doing chores.

If However there must be a hard line (only one person can play a role), then the husband provide and the wife stays at home.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2023
Saying so many things and saying nothing.

And yes I’m a Christian. If you’re not happy about it, take it up with the heavenly council next time you attend the holy people’s monthly meeting.

bukatyne:

If you are not sure, did my post before inferring.

Self righteousness? cheesy if your skin is crawling use Dettol or whatever antiseptic you have around you.

There is nothing to be ashamed of if you don't identify as a Christian. You try so hard to be identified as a Christian yet your posts doesn't sound remotely close. I am not assistant Jesus; there is no assistant Jesus cheesy Abeg, don’t put me inside trouble.

So you have not been clear since and you are assuming? cheesy

No ma, I do not 'support' strict gender roles (aka man provides, woman does the home management and chores). I don’t even think it is fair especially if the wife works. However, I would understand a couple who decides to do that if it works for them.

I believe a wife is in charge of home management which is different from doing chores.

If However there must be a hard line (only one person can play a role), then the husband provide and the wife stays at home.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by JeffreyJunior: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
I saw what Hakimi did as betrayal of marriage trust but this thread is one of the reasons I have restrained myself from condemning his actions.
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by bukatyne(f): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:

Fantasies about you?

Hmm. Says the person who doesn’t know how to not center themselves in topics that are not about them personally.

I am not the person who has started two pages because she jumped on a quote that doesn't concern her.

My pronoun is she/her.

You are addressing me in first person pronoun. I am not a legion of demons that is themselves/them.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2023
bukatyne:

I am not the person who has started two pages because she jumped on a quote that doesn't concern her.

My pronoun is she/her.

You are addressing me in first person pronoun. I am not a legion of demons that is themselves/them.
It’s literally grammar nothing about gender. I believe you said have a master’s degree. Gosh

6 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:
Saying so many things and saying nothing.

And yes I’m a Christian. If you’re not happy about it, take it up with the heavenly council next time you attend the holy people’s monthly meeting.

Not my fault you can't understand a response to your own question.

You are a Christian? Fantastic. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Get ready for me! I would call you out on clearly anti-Christian posts with Biblical references (when I have the time or I am in the mood).

This Heavenly race, we must run it together.

When we get to the new Jerusalem, I would use autotune to sing praises to Baba God so you can bake meatpies for me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2023
bukatyne:

Not my fault you can't understand a response to your own question.

You are a Christian? Fantastic. 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Get ready for me! I would call you out on clearly anti-Christian posts with Biblical references (when I have the time or I am in the mood).

This Heavenly race, we must run it together.

When we get to the new Jerusalem, I would use autotune to sing praises to Baba God so you can bake meatpies for me.

Don’t overestimate yourself. I’ve given you time today because you came to do that your “throwing stones and hiding hands” things that you’re so good at. It doesn’t mean I have the time to devote to you or to prove my level of holiness to you or anyone.

You don’t need to go fishing for my posts to show anti Christianity. I will summarize what you’ve termed anti Christian here for you to save you the time and effort

[b] Many Christians are horrendous hypocrites who can’t see how they oppress those who don’t believe in the same things they do. They talk large about persecution but somehow are suddenly blind when they see people of the same faith as they are persecuting others for not believing in the same things they do. Child sexual abuse, marital rape, misogyny and all kinds of family violence etc run rampant in many churches. Half the pastors are scam artists and the others are actually good people at heart who can’t see how some of the things they support perpetuate violence against women especially.

Yes I believe in marriage equality for everyone. I don’t think any government of any nation has the right to create national laws based on their religious beliefs because that opens the door for everyone to want to tailor the laws to suit their own personal religious beliefs. You can’t support that and cry against jihad or any other religious oppression from a different religion.
I could go on and on but that’s it in summary” [/b] .

If you don’t like, take it up with Jesus my dear.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:

Don’t overestimate yourself. I’ve given you time today because you came to do that your “throwing stones and hiding hands” things that you’re so good at. It doesn’t mean I have the time to devote to you or to prove my level of holiness to you or anyone.

You don’t need to go fishing for my posts to show anti Christianity. I will summarize it here for you to save you the time and effort

[b] Many Christians are horrendous hypocrites who can’t see how they oppress those who don’t believe in the same things they do. They talk large about persecution but somehow are suddenly blind when they see people of the same faith as they are persecuting others for not believing in the same things they do. Child sexual abuse, marital rape, misogyny and all kinds of family violence etc run rampant in many churches. Half the pastors are scam artists and the others are actually good people at heart who can’t see how some of the things they support perpetuate violence against women especially.

Yes I believe in marriage equality for everyone. I don’t think any government of any nation has the right to create national laws based on their religious beliefs because that opens the door for everyone to want to tailor the laws to suit their own personal religious beliefs. You can’t support that and cry against jihad or any other religious oppression from a different religion.
I could go on and on but that’s it in summary” [/b] .

If you don’t like, take it up with Jesus my dear.

You have it backwards:

I had your time today. You quoted my first on a post that doesn’t concern you (except you are the OP).

I never said I would fish for your posts: I said I would call you out on anti-Christian posts (if I have the time or in the mood).

You are free to believe what you believe in. However, there is nothing like marriage equality in the Bible: it is a man & his wife; there is nothing like marital rape either.

I keep telling you: you can't do one leg in and one leg out. You can't seat on the fence. In this spiritual race, you are either for or against.

"If I don't like it, I can take it up with Jesus." What a Christianly way to speak. I am not a Muslim yet it wouldn't cross my mind to refer to Allah or Muhammad that way.

Stop forcing yourself to identify as a Christian. You are seriously struggling.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by bukatyne(f): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2023
OP

I apologise for derailing your tread.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
In case you forgot.

I quoted efficiency to say yes I agreed with his post to say (paraphrasing) that people should only do that if they know that’s the same energy they expect from their spouses and he responded TO ME asking why ppl would even marry someone if that’s what they expect them to. And you jumped on his response TO ME to say how (paraphrasing) it’s a foolish question only asked by those who didn’t make the right choice in marriage.

Girl shut up you know what you were doing. And ion like that shimmying you do when you are called out on stuff like that. Next time keep your snides to yourself.

The leg you think you have in Christianity you don’t even have it. Full blown Pharisee. The type that Jesus would talk about if he were on earth today while dining with the “sinners” and unbelievers you’re judging from your holy throne.

Give it a rest.
bukatyne:

You have it backwards:

I had your time today. You quoted my first on a post that doesn’t concern you (except you are the OP).

I never said I would fish for your posts: I said I would call you out on anti-Christian posts (if I have the time or in the mood).

You are free to believe what you believe in. However, there is nothing like marriage equality in the Bible: it is a man & his wife; there is nothing like marital rape either.

I keep telling you: you can't do one leg in and one leg out. You can't seat on the fence. In this spiritual race, you are either for or against.

"If I don't like it, I can take it up with Jesus." What a Christianly way to speak. I am not a Muslim yet it wouldn't cross my mind to refer to Allah or Muhammad that way.

Stop forcing yourself to identify as a Christian. You are seriously struggling.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Kobojunkiee: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2023
Dannysaka:
■ Isn't marriage supposed to be till death do us part? When he was healthy she had no problem eating his money, now he needs his wife the most, she wants a divorce
1. If the marriage is such that his place is to bear all the financial responsibility while she submits to him in return, what incentive would she have to stay when he is no longer able to keep his end of the marriage agreement? Submission in marriage comes at a cost. undecided

Your traditional marriage arrangement compares to a sole proprietorship where the man, the head of the business, promises the woman the benefit of carrying all the financial burden in the household in return for her submission — she is an employee in that situation offering her services in return for payment. When that pay is no longer coming in, what logical reasons would she have to remain in such a union? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Kobojunkiee: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2023
conscienceman4:
A man and a woman got married and right from that day the man started getting weaker and weaker until he got to a point where he needed support to climb the stairs.
But one Christmas day they came to church were they were prayed for and baptized even though they had baptized where they were coming from. They got home that day and climbed the stairs without support that very day. He started getting stronger and stronger. His wife also got promoted at her office with breakthroughs everywhere.
Let me tell you. Even before that marriage, God knows a time like this will come. But what you do at this time is your choice.
If you run away it's your choice, if you stay and win the battle, it's your choice.
Remember one thing, karma's is real, what goes around comes around.
The choice is yours.
Storyland! undecided
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by MadarasBlade(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2023
Farfalla:

Human beings (in general) naturally pursue what benefits them, yourself included.

Very good. Then i wonder why women get angry when men cheat because they look unattractive after giving birth.
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by BRATISLAVA: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2023
cococandy:

You don’t hesitate to add naive and reductive comments to posts that require more complex and nuanced takes.
@bolded is an indisputable fact, like distilled water being transparent.

As a good, obedient, submissive, role-playing, hard working, price-paying, yam-pounder deserving of low octave praise, what else to expect? It is always coincidentally "never my experience" and doesn't exist in pp fantasy world.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Farfalla(f): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
MadarasBlade:

Very good. Then i wonder why women get angry when men cheat because they look unattractive after giving birth.

I don't see the relevance of your post to my submission. The dude I was responding to claimed that women are selfish and I was only clarifying to him that selfishness is a human trait, and not necessarily specific to women.

To respond to your query, I guess the women get angry when men cheat for the same reason men get furious at paternity fraud.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by MadarasBlade(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2023
Farfalla:

I don't see the relevance of your post to my submission. The dude I was responding to claimed that women are selfish and I was only clarifying to him that selfishness is a human trait. It's not necessarily specific to women.

To respond to your query, I guess the women get angry when men cheat for the same reason men get furious at paternity fraud.

Only foolish or poor man gets entagled in paternity fraud, let's all be selfish, in fact i advocate for it.
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

@bolded is an indisputable fact, like distilled water being transparent.

As a good, obedient, submissive, role-playing, hard working, price-paying, yam-pounder deserving of low octave praise, what else to expect? It is always coincidentally "never my experience" and doesn't exist in pp fantasy world.

Sis I sha I wanted it to just be between us. When third parties start adding their opinions it puts fire to the flame. If you don’t mind. 🙏🏽

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by BRATISLAVA: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2023
cococandy:

Sis I sha I wanted it to just be between us. When third parties start adding their opinions it puts fire to the flame. If you don’t mind. 🙏🏽

I leave her in your capable hands. My hands are washed of it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by efficiencie(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. Why can't she divorce him whenever it pleases her? undecided

Why must she do so before? undecided

Why did they even get married? Is it necessary for them to be married and tied into a stupid knot? If she can divorce him whenever she pleases then why marry at all?
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2023
As a Christian, she is not to divorce her husband. Separation (which isn't divorce) in Christianity is based on "adultery" and "threat to life". God does not support divorce and really divorcing on health is a big question on a christain's faith.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Kobojunkie: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
As a Christian, she is not to divorce her husband. Separation (which isn't divorce) in Christianity is based on "adultery" and "threat to life". God does not support divorce and really divorcing on health is a big question on a christain's faith.
Scripturally, this is wrong but the religion of Christianity has always been known to adopt doctrines and traditions of their pastors and mogs over that which is in fact scriptural anyways.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Kobojunkie: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
efficiencie:
■ Why did they even get married?
■ Is it necessary for them to be married and tied into a stupid knot?
■ If she can divorce him whenever she pleases then why marry at all?
Look, is there some reason why a man can't exercise her right as a human same as a man can? undecided
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scripturally, this is wrong but the religion of Christianity has always been known to adopt doctrines and traditions of their pastors and mogs over that which is in fact scriptural anyways.. undecided
This isn't a doctrine but scripture. Kindly show where it divorce is allowed in the bible.
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Kobojunkiee: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
This isn't a doctrine but scripture. Kindly show where it divorce is allowed in the bible.
It is wholly of the doctrines and delusions of men and not of scripture. If you actually processed what is in fact written for your own self, you would instead find that Jesus Christ never infact said anything like "divorce is sin". He did state that remarriage after a divorce that was not due to fornication was sin but he never did say divorce in and of itself is sin. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
It is wholly of the doctrines and delusions of men and not of scripture. If you actually processed what is in fact written for your own self, you would instead find that Jesus Christ never infact said anything like "divorce is sin". He did state that remarriage after a divorce that was not due to fornication was sin but he never did say divorce in and of itself is sin. undecided
Kindly refer back to my first and last post for further clarification.

If you insist on countering, provide where it is scripturally written that divorce is allowed.

I believe you are mixing up separation and divorce, nevertheless I'm not interested in arguing this until you provide proof of your argument.
Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Kobojunkiee: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Kindly refer back to my first and last post for further clarification. If you insist on countering, provide where it is scripturally written that divorce is allowed.
I believe you are mixing up separation and divorce, nevertheless I'm not interested in arguing this until you provide proof of your argument.
Again,
○ Jesus Christ never said in any of His conversations that divorce is sin implying divorce is allowed.
○ Jesus Christ instead said remarriage is sin in the case the reason for the divorce that led up to the remarriage wasn't fornication.
○ Jesus Christ said nothing about separation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Husband Because He Is Sick With A Terminal Illness? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Again,
○ Jesus Christ never said in any of His conversations that divorce is sin implying divorce is allowed.
○ Jesus Christ instead said remarriage is sin in the case the reason for the divorce that led up to the remarriage wasn't fornication.
○ Jesus Christ said nothing about separation.
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Man/woman With A Child From A Previous Relationship. / A Nursing Mothers Help / Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.