Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? (27328 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Cubby22: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
The will not to, it's a choice, I told my wife, If I cheat today, I did it, it's not the devil
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by SirDickOdogwu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
Just give me my Doctors prescription 2X daily then I'm good if you get strength to add small overdose I no mind, with the above prescription if I see any girl or woman outside I they see them like fellow guys no strings attached

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BreconHills(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

So faithful Men of nairaland, how do you manage to remain faithful?

The ability to see beyond the moment.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Rokiat(f): 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lionize:

Before I left Nigeria, I went to the altar in church, in the full glare of church members, and vowed to God I'll never cheat on my wife while away (not that I ever cheated since we got married). I've been without her for almost 2 year now, I never kiss another woman. When the temptation come, some silly girls acting up around, I simply remind myself "if you try it, you're gone. He is watching you". Omo, I go just mellow dey pursue wetin dey pursue me.

And it's like my wife self trusts more than I trust myself because one day like that something told me, after a girl was in.my place late in the night (we.went out to see the fireworks), do it and ask God for forgiveness.

But Las Las, I am an example that it is possible le.to remain faithful even while away from your wife (this seems impossible to Nigerian men).

Wow I love seeing these stories…your wife is lucky to have you. I absolutely believe you my man is also one of the rare faithful type very thankful to God.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by NLKing01: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Faithfulness
Rokiat:
I would like to believe there are still men that are faithful To their women in relationships. And despite the narrative not all men cheat.

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Bringbackmandat: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
Self respect.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BusinessPlan22: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2023
EmiDon11:
So i gotta say this one day

May God give you a good woman that will be worth it all.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by BusinessPlan22: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
nicej2:
Before you claimed been faithful try make money first to see if you will still remain faithful . Don't argue with me. Unles you have tested money. I mean really money. Man is polygamous in nature. This western culture that Africa women are driving into our society is not our thing. Allow your man to marry as many he can care for.
Don't talk on generic terms bro.
I have made real money, I earn in millions monthly, other ladies irritates me. I tell you the truth. I can't think of cheating on a woman who married me with NYSC allawee.

And some of us are really born again bro.
I mean we really fear and honor Abba

13 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Gerrard59(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
chikachike86:

1. Fear of STD's and STI's. So much junk out there. Sex in marriage is skin to skin and if you try am outside, na you know. The worse is infecting your innocent partner. That's the height of evil.

2. Emotional stress. Some bitch calling at odd hours.

3. Cheating is expensive. Waste of resources for few minutes enjoyment.

4. Stress of building a new family because of divorce. Etc.

1. That is one thing I dread. If I want to be sick, it should not be because of my irresponsibility. I like it skin to skin, but following random women and doing so is very dangerous.

3. Except for men who see cheating as a hobby that they can spend money on, it is an expensive venture to administer. The economics of cheating as a man does not make sense. It is a high effort/high input activity but has low output/result. Men spend so much for an activity that does not last more than 30 - 60 minutes. The ROI is very poor.

4. That is true. I follow the mantra "do unto others as you want them to do unto you"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by MrBroke(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2023
What if the faithful man ain't married. Rephrase ; Married men, what keeps you from cheating?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Ojady(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2023
1. The Fear of doing anything The Lord God will not back me up in and on.

2. Realizing the universal truth that every woman has a vagina, boobs, buttocks (meaning anyone can shook you and vice-versa)

3. Knowing that if there is too much on the outside appearance, there is most likely, nothing inside or deep to offer down the line

4. Love and devotion to the offspring borne out of respect for the Significant other that bore them.

5. The Fear of calling the significant other's name in conversations, engagements or even intercourse with the potential interloper.

6. The woman at home you know, you have built something significant with, the new one, who knows what baggage (everyone has issues fr) she dey bring? It's like building a house to roofing stage and abandon it to go start digging foundation elsewhere.

7. The streets are bloody: from narratives garnered from folks still playing away - gold diggers, fetish women, spiritually evil persons who lure fatally with hips, lips and fingertips, life-wreckers, destiny disrupters, posterity wasters etc...are everywhere...better one woman than all these - Real, pure and till death do us part Love no dey the streets - it is extremely rare

8. Memories of being born and living in a polygamous home.

9. Awareness, support networks Committed to doing one's best within one's lil corner of life and the world, to not contribute or be a part of the unfaithful malaise growing in the world.

The ways to abstain and remain faithful are many.It is possible, especially if we remember anyone can fall and so like the crab, we keep our eyes open despite how big (pride, knowledge we have) our head gets.

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
So he rapes his wife and he thinks somehow that’s better than cheating?
okoroemeka:
this is quite interesting what I observed,my fellow in-law confided to me that he has not cheated on his wife for almost 30 years of marriage which is very impressive but he further told me that he beats his wife anytime he wants to nack and she is not in the mood,his wife on the other hand who is my wife's elder sister also told her sister that she prefers her husband to cheat rather than to be beating and disturbing her all the time,now which is the better option?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by digithub(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
1. Fear Of God.
2. Fear of Stds/Stis
3. Respect for yourself and your partner
4. Cheating is stressful keeping lying etc and expensive

Basically and truthfully there is nothing out there. Just Cess Pools of Infections and spiritual bad lucks

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lobotomy02:
Faithful men, are there still any left?
if there are no faithful men, who are they cheating with? Because they must be cheating with women, it means there are no faithful women as well

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Personality, character/self development and/or faith.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by afadi2410: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
My friend that chase anything in skirt once asked me why am so discipline concerning women and I told him underneath different skirts,there are loads of troubles

8 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by gidgiddy: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

I never saw the point of cheating, not even when I had girlfriends. If you are not happy in your relationship, work on it or leave whats the point of going to another woman when your wife has the same thing she has? Why would I cheat on my wife?

I never saw the point of cheating same way I never saw the point of having multiple sex partners and the wahala that goes with it

One woman is enough for life, unless she messes things up

4 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by blackboy2star(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
This called, life no balance cheesy

okoroemeka:
this is quite interesting what I observed,my fellow in-law confided to me that he has not cheated on his wife for almost 30 years of marriage which is very impressive but he further told me that he beats his wife anytime he wants to nack and she is not in the mood,his wife on the other hand who is my wife's elder sister also told her sister that she prefers her husband to cheat rather than to be beating and disturbing her all the time,now which is the better option?
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Stone03: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

1. The fear of God.
I am a man who cannot do without prayers. I have a serious personal prayer life, and Sometimes I pray together with my wife. I once had an erotic chat with a lady for few days every night. On my prayer altar, my conscience became so tortous that I could not bear it anymore until I confessed to my wife and vowed not to near anything sexual immorality. Loosing God's presence is tantamount to living a life of hell.

2. Fear of Contamination
Honestly, most promiscuous women are demonic traps without them knowing it. They are fields where the demonic world either harvests men's destinies or have access to the homes and affect the virgin destinies of the kids. My children are sound spirit soul and body, so I wouldn't be too loose to destroy them for a cheap immediate gratification, consequently, I have to choose self discipline.

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by lafiagi007: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2023
I stay faithful because I am an Islamic faithful, I believe I will be punished by Allah if I do, and doing that will take me far from him. Sexual activities also have spiritual implications believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Nnamaka1: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2023
i have TASTED what it means to have the HOLY Spirit of the Most High God Dwell in me. despite desiring to taste other pussy once in a while, I know once i do it, i will Defile my body and I will lose my fellowship with the Holy Spirit of God. So thats what keeping me from Cheating
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Pointnoire(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
Fear of disease ( I’m not good with condoms) over clingy side chicks (not realizing it’s a game) and it sometimes gets a bit pricey cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by princeadex4us(m): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

never take alcohol, never keep the company of friends that will influence you to it, always have it at the back of your mind that the more you cheat the more you are putting yourself in danger and the more you will not be able to ask God to answer your prayer cause your committing sin

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by OBTOREPA(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:

Fear of God.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Matthew2925(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Marrying a spouse you truely love.
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by AZControversial(m): 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
smiley
Contentment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by TemmyT002(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
1. Stress
Cheating is stressful wallahi
Keeping secrets, hiding phones, no freedom, double wahala at home and with side chick. It's not worth it.
2. It's unfair
I can't accept cheating, so I can't do it too
3. It's a sin
It's the kind of sin that prevents answers to prayers

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Allisgud: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
If only u know that many girls out there,are walking bags of infection,u for keep ur preek one side

3 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by abiolamitodun(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
It's because I come from a family of only girls as siblings oo...karma dey chop my liver

1 Like

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by happney65: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Na only one person I know in this life wey no dey cheat and he dey this forum

You see the rest of us,we go cheat till forever ni in Jesus name

Amen!!!
Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Pacyrus(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
I think it's basically about one being broke. But from my lineage we do not womanize. My late father never did it, nor even drink or smoke. My intuition is telling me that I could change only if I become extremely rich tomorrow. Although I'm blessed with self control. When I migrated to Benin City from Abuja, I was kind of being celibate until I met my wife in 2010, I can boldly say that I have been faithful till this moment regardless of so much temptations around my place of work. I be even manage get reach 800k plus o but e be like shit. E nor reach do anything. sad 😢

2 Likes

Re: Faithful Men: What Keeps You From Cheating? by Carlylepneuma: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2023
I'm a Muslim faithful, it is believe that in islam wen u are married and u have an affair outside ur marriage, ur punishment is stoning until death... Now dis practice only happen in Islamic countries... However I'm afraid 😱 of d day I will meet my Lord and give account of my deeds dt is wt restrain me. Its not like I don't admire other lady's wen I see dem I do, but one of d beauty's of Islam is dt it gives u opportunity to be polygamous....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Smokes Too Much / My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel / Lady Reveals Why She Married Her Old White Husband, People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.