Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

I Slept With 155 Prostitutes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes (48159 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Babastrong(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2023
You need OAU maximum shi shi (MSS) to reset your brain. 10strokes of cane per one prostitute you bleeped. 155 x 10 = 1,550strokes of cane.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DaveHarry(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2023
ufotunang:
.. nawaoooo 🙄
Something must kill a man. wataigahdohdo.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Mcslize: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.

on the flip side what about them has you hooked?

You don't want him to keep the score before? He is a wise guy for simply keeping the scores so he will know how many body counts he has already. No room for second guessing.

He has realised his problem. The next thing is to plan ways on how to stop it. This is a chronic addiction problem. If he can starve himself of it either by beating down his sexual urge or by any means, he will simply overcome the addiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by MrBroke(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2023
Only people who see sex as an achievement actually count number of pussies or dick they have intertwined with. After that moment you back to reality. Nothing special. Most people turn it to an addiction like they do with eating and smoking and the rest of them all.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Octopusssy(f): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2023
ShaqFu:
How did 7 come about? 🤔
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew%2012%3A45

Copy out the whole link and paste on your browser
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by millstone(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2023
Goalnaldo:
They are addictive. I lost my virginity there. I keep count too, although mine is just 16. I havent patronise them since this year. Yesterday, i went to see the house i intend to rent and the girls i saw gave ashewo vibes. I becamep sceptical. A part of me wants to end that lifestyle but my canal man is urging for sex, after all like they say body no be firewood.
I relate too. I was 16 when I met a guy on 2go after talking for days he said he wanted to link me up with a babe to Bleep me well only for him to take me to a brothel. That was also the first time I had like a proper sex, my first we were both virgins and was terrified after i saw blood. Didn't patronize them for years and when I returned 3/4 years later it became addictive again. Op count dey learn where I dey guy. But thankfully I've been careful however I've been working on stopping it. It brings untold calamity man. I've seen men loose their marriages and family cause of this but blame someone or something else. Truth is there are thousands if not millions of men out there that continues to patronize prostitutes and many of them will only do it a handful of times and escape the consequences while some of them this would be their doom. Maturity should also be applied, sometimes the body can be too strong and it's okay to use them once in a while especially when single but if you continue using them in a relationship or marriage i guarantee you that you will loose that committed relationship. Get a girlfriend or friend with benefit.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by kkins25(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Men think because they are "polygamous," that they can engage in endless cycles of sex. Your ancestors mostly had one wife, but only a select few married multiple wives. Even though males are programmed biologically to be pregnant with as many females as possible, there is a lingering battle between emotional attachment and sex drive. Yep! Men get attached too.
Furthermore, your male ancestors were privileged to have a woman, so even though societies were patriarchial, men understood that they had to prove worthy enough to convince another man to release his daughter for marriage. Many men fought against each other to be able to marry the prize, that is, the woman. This must be why men became so demanding of virginity; putting laws in place that ensured the prize they got after their deadly trials were worth it. Given the nature by which men 'acquired' wives, it resulted in the treatment of women as possessions.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by mctech(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:
You are a carrier of 1,085 demons. We shall call you 'Legion', for they are many that liveth inside you.

Wehdon sir
You read my mind. Apart from the health implications, the guy is in for a myriad of spiritual problems. You have slept with witches, Marine agents, demoniacs etc.

I pity whoever marries you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Geovanni412(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:
You are a carrier of 1,085 demons. We shall call you 'Legion', for they are many that liveth inside you.

Wehdon sir

The guy opened acct today and this is his first post

Looks to me that he is looking for attention.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by SeriouslySense(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Sex is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by MisteerConcord(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2023
Which kind lie be this?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by mechanics(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Octopusssy:

Wehdon sir
hahhaha, he needs solution.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by iramure(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2023
You dey learn for where my brother dey. That guy is the chairman of Asawo men association of the world.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2023
What you need now is serious prayer, addiction can't just stop like that, it needs prayers to break that yoke.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by greypencils: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.
Banging a lot of LovePeddler makes you a LovePeddler. That's just how it works. You are can't shake the feeling. You will always want whores.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by 7upnigeria: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2023
I have come to the conclusion that I'm addicted to prostitutes. It started in 2010 when I first slept with a hooker. Its 13yrs now and I still patronise prostitutes. I slept with 155 of them, 55 were without protection.

The problem right now is that I don't have that much feelings for the new girl I'm dating. Since she's been in my life I have been able to stop but I noticed my soul still longs to experience that feeling of getting high and banging a hoxx.

In fact, I'm thinking if ending this relationship should be my next line of action.

This is not the first time, my past relationships ended because the feelings weren't there.

What would you suggest?
Pussykills:
Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love?
I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

ME:
Yes it does. That's why even the moment a lady sleeps with another man before marriage, she's likely to sleep with another man that's not her husband. It will only take SOME SPECIAL DELIVERANCE for you to ever stick with one woman.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2023
Na wah
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ibinaboonline: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2023
This is my first time seeing the background of this photo with someone stroking this dog to make him smile like that.
Bobotic:
No Competition my brother grin
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by lexy2014: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2023
Stevenbright:

You need to ask yourself some soul searching questions and some of them are:

1. Is the habit of wasting my life taking substances to engage with the so-called holes to my best interest?

2. Does it in any way contribute to fulfilling my life goals and objectives?

3. Is this the way I intends to continue to drift through life until I exit this world?

4. Is this my habit having mental, psychological and physical negative effects on me, if yes, don't I deserve to treat myself better?

5. Will my life be better of if I am able to overcome this habit of mine?

6. What then can I do to save myself from this self-destructive habit?

My opinion on point 6 is that you look yourself in the mirror and make up your mind to get over the habit because it is not to your good rather it is destroying you. The healing starts from the mind reason why you need to carry out this procedure.
Confess to your present girl if you really like her and let her become your accountability partner as you undergo this healing process.

What makes you think the story is true?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by lexy2014: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Patented:
lots of guys sleep with Prostitutes but what worries me about your case is that you are keeping the score........like why?!!

even tracking protection and non protection.

Maybe you need therapy.

on the flip side what about them has you hooked?

Why do you think the story is true?
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ukahrawah: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2023
Hasn't it bothered you that you could enter that prostitute's room one day but fail to come out alive? Jesus is urging you to mend your ways before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Why do Nigerians give temporal solutions to permanent problems? I see people recommending Op gets "a girl" without thinking of possible problems they are preparing an innocent girl for. Op is an addict he should be treated first before someone is introduced into his life.

Op needs rehabilitation, therapy, deliverance self anything to help him with his addiction and not "a girl" or "serious relationship"

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Mase2020g(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2023
Repent from your iniquities
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by aflovic: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2023
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. we come unto Him we shall find rest unto our souls (Matthew 11:28-3)
1.) Your body is not yours it belongs to God
2.) You are carrying a heavy laden come to Jesus the burden bearer to help you.
Its only in Jesus you can find solution to your problem.
I beseech you brother come to Him, He will help you to overcome this chronic addiction.
Pray this prayer and He will save you and have faith in Him
Lord Jesus, I confess my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Please come into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Take complete control of my life and help me to walk in Your footsteps daily by the power of the Holy Spirit. Thank you Lord for saving me and for answering my prayer.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by Kubin: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2023
Only,go and enjoy yourself,but do not rape
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by ufotunang: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2023
DaveHarry:

Something must kill a man. wataigahdohdo.
. But not prostitutes that should kill a man
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by sniperr007(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

What would you suggest? Does sleeping with many partners make one loose the feeling of love? I don't get it, I can't even love, it's not just there.

You need psychological and spiritual help.

Plus you need determination.

This lifestyle only ends bad.

So stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by DrDunamis(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Pussykills:

You've got ungodly Spiritual ties.
Cut them off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by blueAgent(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2023
Fighter2029:
If this write up is true,then the op is really in for a big fight,if you have never fought any form of addiction,you will never comprehend what the guy is going through, avoid any form of addiction like you are trying to avoid death

True.

Hmm!!! They say experience is the best teacher.

Never start a fight you cannot finish.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by blueAgent(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2023
BeejayManny:
Na lie you dey lie. No guy fit count how many prostitute him don kpansh

It's possible, aleast one can count 85% or close to that.
Re: I Slept With 155 Prostitutes by paskal16: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.