Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (49883 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:04am On Apr 19, 2023
riverbird:
Hahaha....this hoes ain't loyal..... grin

hoes aint suppose to be loyal, thats why they are called HOES!

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by GoodLord95: 2:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Na man you be. Barman abeg give my guy 2 cold stout to clear the potholes inside his head. Take man 🤜👊🤛

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Georgekyrian(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2023
Elmojiid:
Overlook it and give her another chance.. Nobody holy pass, men lie women lie

I will hate you for this comment
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by MrBroke(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?
Change your ways grin
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Georgekyrian:

I will hate you for this comment
hate is a strong word
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Paade: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2023
Esortigress:
Pray about it, what did you stop doing? Have you suddenly lost shape? Is the sixpacks still there? Just work on yourself and put everything in prayers.

Super Story.. Get 8packs she will fantasize a pot bellied guy and vice versa.. Be wealthy and she will fall for one sweetmouthed broke niggar.. A filthy person is a filthy person either male or female..
Also prayers alone won't do it, infact it will render u inactive hoping for some supernatural interventions..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Paade: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2023
iSense247:

My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.
That's like sleeping while ur roof is on fire.. (What kinda marriage is dat sef). Lest u forget the popular saying "A CHEATING WOMAN WILL EITHER KILL HERSELF OR THE HUSBAND"..

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Paade: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2023
iSense247:
How many men can satisfy a woman? Should a woman be allowed to marry more than one husband? Can you be a fourth husband to your wife?
I love that first question.. Dat girl or whoever is behind dat moniker is moraly bankrupt..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Newbielearner(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote]

How did you meet your wife?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by DavidEsq(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2023
upower123:
I can never tolerate a cheating wife....you will raise people children unknown
Unknown children cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by obembet(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2023
upower123:
I can never tolerate a cheating wife....you will raise people children unknown

But u can cheat
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by obembet(f): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2023
Kriss216:
Married women are becoming something else these days. Imagine leaving your home to go sleep with your colleague undecided

May God save and protect all married men in Nigeria. Amen

What about married Men?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by torqque7(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2023
iSense247:

My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.

Bloody simp..I hope you have written your will sha because heart attack no far from you anytime she no dey house your mind will be imagining how she dey ride another man dickkk like bull rider and moaning like a wielder beast.. the lord is your strength oga. You really should be ashamed to write this in public sha

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2023
riverbird:

I wish you ladies know what you are doing, but sadly you all realize your mistakes late all the time. smiley

No mind them ...dem dey form equality for adultery....yet them no want the responsibility of a polygamous woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Mrvictorwrite(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2023
How does this concern us? Face your wife, besides you're the man of the house.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Goodlady(f): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2023
Flight90:
grin
Aunty don go collect 😁
And the truth is that she has always been a cheat, you are just very fortunate to have discovered her before she gives birth to like four children and calls you their father 😏
I don't tolerate cheats. But let's be honest, who's is the woman cheating with?
Is it lesbian or a man?
Men are the cause of cheats
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is serious, this is someone you have been taking care of and meeting her needs, it means she didn't love you.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by zrocky: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
[quote author=Newton2024 post=122598526][/quote] Any man or woman with multiple sex partners before marriage will cheat when they get married. Sexual sin is difficult to stop.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by mozes01(m): 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
it is true, i was there.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
All of una de mad..

How this one affect our economy?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by obaidan: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Disgusting. She is a cheat, luckily for you she isn't a smart cheat. And she's holding on to some beliefs that should make u forget her totally.
She opened her mouth to tell u she's bored and just needed a new flame..do u really know the meaning of what she said? Are u sure she's not the breadwinner because what nonsense. Meanwhile being the breadwinner is not a justification, it can just be the source of her effontery to tell u that nonsense about bored and wanting to try new flames. Even man wey no want woman again no get confidence to open mouth waaaa and tell the unwanted woman dat nonsense.

2. At some point u said she got angry that u didn't believe her. My people call that Ogboju, she's a manipulator too. See una dey misuse apology na why babes go wan dey manipulate u to pretend like you are hurt knowing the next thing u are apologizing.

3. If u think u have kids with her, now is the time to get that DNA before more of ur money will go towards her colleague or other random guys kids...while u should be investing ur money for ur own verifiable kids with worthy woman.

EXTRA: I'll be surprised if u claim she didn't show signs of dishonesty, lack of loyalty and being close to other men while u were dating. That's if u guys dated and u paid attention. Dating and courting period is not for kissing and taking pictures for the gram to pepper ur ex and kneeling down in beautiful dark room lit with candles to propose alone. Try know the person wey u wan commit to. By your story, your wife isn't so smooth and smart with her cheating moves, and I believe te signs would be there for u to see....abi u no fit resist the beauty and the sex?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Rokiat(f): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Mabizeka:
A man is behind that moniker or unless you are a bobrisky.

Lmao omg nairaland will
Not kill me so now I am a man looolzzzzzzz. Dumb azzz people ya all think every woman should think the same? Or a woman is not supposed to be intelligent foolish people. Lol
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
cheesy
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by riverbird: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
advanceDNA:

No mind them ...dem dey form equality for adultery....yet them no want the responsibility of a polygamous woman
Dem never know grin
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by ThatrealestApex: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Newton2024:
Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking.

You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.

She told me she was going to visit her female colleague for the weekend, starting from after work on Friday evening. Infact, she had been telling me all week.

I coincidentally saw the same female colleague when I went to pick my car from the mechanic workshop, the lady did not see me. So I called my wife and asked her if she was with the lady and she said yes, so I said lets move the call to video, that I wanted to say hi to the lady. She said the lady is in the kitchen...later, she called back and put the phone very close to her face, I said, let me see the lady na. She was angry that why am I sounding as if I'm suspecting her, that she is very offended, etc etc. I just smiled and didn't say anything else. This was Saturday morning.

So, she cut short the visit and came home on Saturday night, and started trying to find out what I have discovered (for her decide whether to keep up the lie or modify it), so I told her I saw the other girl at the mechanic workshop and I that for her to lie meant she was with someone she wasn't supposed to be with. So, I think at that point, she realized the best option for her was to tell the truth halfway (not the whole truth) - what I mean is that, she admitted it was a guy (true), but that there was no sex (lie).

Because na Kerosene dey flow through the man veins na shey? grin grin grin grin

If you believe say that man no Nakana your wife watin no good, then come, I have a Flying Elephant to sell to you grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Alpharey: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.

Stale
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by DriveByKiller: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
women don't get bored with one man , it's only olosho that does and that's what you married.

And yes, you're a simp for allowing your wife spent days outside your house with the silly excuse of visiting a female colleague

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by gassbee: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Wat these bitches want from a Niggar. Dmx has said it all
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by FireUpNow(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Oga just jejely go do DNA to save future tears. Divorce her now. She is fvcking dicks outside
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by gbeseun(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
This is a very simple case from the get go.
The op just need to send the woman away and reset his life.let me warn you,the lady will do it again and again no matter what.its a spirit and she need deliverance first before entering the marriage,just imagine you leave her in Nigeria and travel abroad for study,
Opari niyen

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Rhozabeth(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2023
I like this writer's courage for calling a spade a spade! You just saw the true color of women! I realize most people do not even know the definition of cheating, they believe cheating is when sex has happened, hell no, it goes way beyond that. Sex is just the climax of what has started long before the sex!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Teenage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.