Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (49828 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by drealcivilceno(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
dontrulee:
Marriage is a sham and a scam. Honestly, the disadvantages of marriage far outweighs whatever advantages you can think of.
Many are just enduring marriage and not enjoying it, even getting married to your best friend doesn't make the journey easy as you think. Marriage is a whole lot of stress, at a point it's the man cheating at another point, it's the woman cheating and even yet some other point, both of them cheating at the same time.

Marriage is not a scam. You were foolish to marry a scam, simple!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by TalkingBird: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
I spit
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2023
You got the potentials its obviously written all over you. I pity ur husband to be
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
The only reason to stay with a cheating spouse is if she is deeply and genuinely sorry for the betrayal and willing to work for your forgiveness. I doubt if today's woman can take responsibility for her actions. If there are kids in-between, let her stay for the kid. Do not for any reason sleep with her in the same room. Cut all forms of closeness. Involved her family, and let them know you won't throw her away because of your kid/kids. Remember it take Mama and Papa to raise a kid. Also never forget a woman need a reason to cheat and cheating is a premeditated act.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by BarrElChapo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
I wish never to be in this position
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Rokiat(f): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You got the potentials its obviously written all over you. I pity ur husband to be

Written all over me so you can now see me? Also I don’t believe in cheating I rather end things than go through the trouble of cheating. Smh undecided
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Haveyoueatentod: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
I've seen this post somewhere else before. Op should have visited his own colleague too with her knowledge before breaking up with her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Married women sometimes chat men up on Facebook. Some of us don't want roll like that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Omj4419(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
Elmojiid:
Overlook it and give her another chance.. Nobody holy pass, men lie women lie
An thunder ⚡ go fire 🔥 u
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Haveyoueatentod: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2023
I've seen this post somewhere else before. Op should have visited his own colleague too with her knowledge before breaking up with her.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by HITsquad: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
MonkeyMods:
If you believed your wife went to a man's house and nothing happened...

You would believe Tinubu would fix Nigeria
grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Heffalump(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2023
MonkeyMods:

.... to add to that, he would believe that Tinubu won the 2023 presidential election!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by thaoriginator: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
Hello Rokiat, I have a proposal 💍
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by BECALMBECALM(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
My brother just thank God for your life. If it is me i will never allow my wife to go spend the night with even her female collegue. If she is bored she can simply file for divorce. It is that simple. Do not listen to anyone who will start telling you to take her back. My brother please send that woman away. She might send you to your early grave. I have warned you.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by OloyeVIII: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Rokiat:
suck his balls

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Lobotomy02: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ok.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by olawaley12(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
I've read enough. @op this is your fault, you could have seen this redlight from the start. Now its your shit to fix, forgot you said for better or for worse. Dont go back on your word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by FantasyWolf(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]
At least she owned up to it...
Dem jus Netflix n chill that weekend
She don de OK now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by anonymous1759(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2023
It's very possible for the the knacking not to take place but the thing is that she already cheated the intent was to cheat so do the needful. Any of your child that doesn't look like you ask her to provide receipt of ownership to you via DNA all on her.

I can't even phantom what I'll do to a cheating wife I get irritated easily it's a thing of the mind . I'll value a street hooker who stand on the road than her who's a hypocrite hiding under marriage. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Menclothing: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
This one choke ooo
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by BECALMBECALM(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.
Please do not listen to this person. If a woman loves you she will never cheat on you. Even when you are sick and cannot perform for months. She will stand her ground and stick to you.Be wise my brother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by saintopus(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kriss216:
Married women are becoming something else these days. Imagine leaving your home to go sleep with your colleague undecided

May God save and protect all married men in Nigeria. Amen

The worst are the one's who opened their legs for pastors.

They're many indeed
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by abba09: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
thank god there was no sex its only handjob and Mouth Gig take ur wife back u bloody simp

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by MuslimIgbo: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
insidelife22:
These days everyone is a cheat.
Husband and wife included
Maybe you, people close to you and people in your life but DEFINITELY NOT EVERYONE.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Lionelbhass(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2023
The rate at which people cheat on their partners this days is becoming very alarming.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by GloriousGbola: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2023
Persephone1:
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.

Actually the correct term is polyandrous wink
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Asine: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2023
MonkeyMods:

This one got me in stitches
I wonder how a sane person can believe in Tinubu fixing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Dancebreaker: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
iSense247:

My wife cheated when we were in courtship. She slept with an elderly man about twenty times. She later confessed but blamed me for not giving her sex whenever she needed it. This is someone we both agreed on no sex before marriage.

Now we are married and I am sure she will cheat again whenever she has the opportunity to do so. But I won't leave her because I'm not sure the next woman would be better than her. Infidelity is a pandemic among nigerian women. It didn't start today. It started during the time of our grandmothers.
Ok, just do DNA test on your kids. Unless you are happy to potentially run an orphanage as a family. keep checking your Hiv status too.
Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by MuslimIgbo: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2023
NBAjunior:

I want to suck your ass put my tongue on that butthole 😋😋
ọr dẹ
So that you can suck and swallow all the sperms other guys have been depositing in her holes?
You quoted Rokiat abi na roqiat
How low and miserable can you go?
A hole that sperms can stay alive within for 7 days, A hole that can never be clean no matter how you wash and clean it. A hole that discharges various nasty and toxic fluids and blood regularly... WHY DO YOU THINK THEIR PANTS GET BLEACHED AROUND THE HOLE AREA?
GET A LIFE DUDE
YOU'RE DISGUSTING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Chetas81(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2023
THE NIGERIAN WOMEN AND PILLOW ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2023
Omj4419:

An thunder ⚡ go fire 🔥 u
may the peace of the Lord be with you, you're frustrated and unfortunate in life.
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Obamaxxx(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2023
It’s a mess women of the 20 century don’t respect African culture anymore. You left your matrimonial home to have fun with a guys. If I were you bro I will keep her , I will not send her away but take a second wife. Since you both have kids already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.