Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34048 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by superCleanworks(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk
I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

that is YOUR OWN TRUTH.
do not impose your own code of conduct and ideology on others.

soon as you see your woman doing what you do not like you POSITION her and if she no gree the positioning you comot mind and find someone who agrees with you just like the OP did. he did the right thing.
we start to quench the fire when it is still smoke and not when it has become full blown wild fire. If you like wait till she becomes your wife before she adjusts to conform with you, your coffee.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Flora2Sweet: 4:17pm On May 17, 2023
You know them....

Love the way u write tho...
Persephone1:
Not true.
Men don't even need any light these days, as long as she's a female they go for her.
No boundaries no restrictions
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bintexx: 4:20pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.

Not justifying but I strongly think that most women cheat because they are playing safe. Even though they are in a relationship with you, they are not certain you will marry them. Otherwise why do you think most ladies are surprised when their men propose to them?

Don't give up yet, watch this space something huge is coming up before end of this year and I will post it in this forum and all these issues will be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Fearyourcreator: 4:20pm On May 17, 2023
worldclass68:

So your saying until I do introduction/marriage, my supposed fiancee has the right to go about fvcking other dudes grin grin

So after the supposed marriage/intro she would suddenly stop bah?? grin grin

I think the purpose of dating/courtship is to get to know themselves..and u your saying they can go around and fvck other guys too?

Of course according to ur own opinion.... grin grin grin
You dey reply person wey weed don scatter him sense

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by saysugar(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2023
Well, i hope u got atleast a kid or two somewhere, don't let marriage carried u away from ur own actual life,get one gel give pregnant and nurse , abi u never see 20yr marriage without kid yet
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by OOLUSEG(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2023
WoroSeeWoro:

Yeah sire codedruns , michat. Inmessger Tinder , badoo have exposed these gals of today

70 percent of Nigerian gals between the age of 18 to 35 are hoes....just know how to play ur game ..and banng dem

But if people like you don't patronize them they won't be there. You are there no 1 customer..that is why you know all the hoes site. OLOSHO MAN....better become gay and have peace of mind...Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by emanobis(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2023
Someone who is nt remorseful and even still accuses you of not allowing her to have GOOD male friends...my brother never reason of any second chance coz she won't stop

If she's truly into you, she will give up every distraction and focus on you.

She will have to give up anything and everything that will affect both of you
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by silvoclaira: 4:37pm On May 17, 2023
Rmace:
Learn how to speak and converse with a reigning champ.. Slawomir no be your mate in everything. It's important.

Shior?!
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Remijuice: 4:49pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
This right here is what led to the end of 8 years friendship with a guy. You Nigerian guys are so morally declined that you can't maintain a platonic friendship with the opposite gender without you wanting to get intimate or suddenly growing"unexplainable emotions" . You don't trust yourselves with women but somehow you lot are very good at policing what goes in into a woman's veejay and judge women.

Oomoh women dating you lots are really trying

Lol!
Where is that man?
He needs award

You friend zoned a fool grown man for 8 years!

Chai!
Fear God oh...
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GboyegaD(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

And what activities do you engage with your female friends, do they visit you at home just you guys only?

They rarely visited; however, I do the visit most times. There are many reasons to visit, and we engage in intellectual discussions.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 4:53pm On May 17, 2023
GboyegaD:

They rarely visited; however, I do the visit most times. There are many reasons to visit, and we engage in intellectual discussions.
You are more like a family friend. Like you said you are visiting their “home”.
The OP said his gf doesn’t mind visiting people houses.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Benwems(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

For writing this you are not a real nigga and u are not rugged.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 5:07pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
This right here is what led to the end of 8 years friendship with a guy. You Nigerian guys are so morally declined that you can't maintain a platonic friendship with the opposite gender without you wanting to get intimate or suddenly growing"unexplainable emotions" . You don't trust yourselves with women but somehow you lot are very good at policing what goes in into a woman's veejay and judge women.

I’m sure he misses your “friendship”.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

Lol of course he does. He called two days ago to check on me and rant about "how I dey misbehave" 😂
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GboyegaD(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

You are more like a family friend. Like you said you are visiting their “home”.
The OP said his gf doesn’t mind visiting people houses.

They are single and married friends. I guess my concern is how people date people they can't trust and whose values do not align with theirs. I think these are things that are ironed out right from the beginning of the relationship. However, I find it extreme that someone has issues with another making friends with another gender because s/he feels the person is sleeping around. My simple question to such a person is that whenever they are alone with the opposite sex, does it mean all their brain and hormones can process is just to have sex?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 17, 2023
Remijuice:

Lol!
Where is that man?
He needs award

You friend zoned a fool grown man for 8 years!

Chai!
Fear God oh...
Lol

I don't know what you are talking about. We have always been just friends.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

That guy na mumu. He stayed in a non beneficial friendship for 8 years just hoping to taste puna grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GboyegaD(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:

The bold is just so true. I still wonder why people think friendship with the opposite friend is all about sex. I guess to many of our guys, they think sex is a conquest thus, the reason why that is all they process when they see a female.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Remijuice: 5:22pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol

I don't know what you are talking about. We have always been just friends.

I never understand o...

As in, gossiping together or what

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Golden75(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmm dis country sha,just imagine what is coming from the mouth of a man who has dated 6 girlfriends with lots of chop and clean mouth,From d description above am very sure u re just a regular guy who feels he is free to do anything he like and yet got a reward of a virgin as a wife..... Weldon Idan

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by histemple: 5:48pm On May 17, 2023
worldclass68:

So your saying until I do introduction/marriage, my supposed fiancee has the right to go about fvcking other dudes grin grin

So after the supposed marriage/intro she would suddenly stop bah?? grin grin

I think the purpose of dating/courtship is to get to know themselves..and u your saying they can go around and fvck other guys too?

Of course according to ur own opinion.... grin grin grin

But you also mentioned that you do "chop and clean mouth".

So this is going to be a marriage of two chronic cheats.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by FireUpNow(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2023
OP forget about her and find anothy
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by richhills(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
Then don't marry, face your business, hold bar, then cohabit. No ring, if she do anyhow you do anyhow.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2023
OOLUSEG:

But if people like you don't patronize them they won't be there. You are there no 1 customer..that is why you know all the hoes site. OLOSHO MAN....better become gay and have peace of mind...Pot calling kettle black.

Fool like you.....how will someone who is not gay become gay ...seems you no get sense ...or know know how to.reason

Why on earth will i be gay when am not.....how do u know i patronise gals from.social.app, ode

If i need any beech to nak i get dem word of.mouth

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by poweredcom(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:

Why would a guy keep friend with a woman for.long then that man is an eediot...you women will insult him behind his back

Give men the nookie madam....friendship without gaining anytin who.does dat

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 17, 2023
GboyegaD:

The bold is just so true. I still wonder why people think friendship with the opposite friend is all about sex. I guess to many of our guys, they think sex is a conquest thus, the reason why that is all they process when they see a female.
You are right on the bolded. I got these vibes from his words and that was what really ended the friendship.

On the norms I don't fault people for "catching feelings " but when they become irresponsible with it, it gets to me. It is not every lady a guy must "chop"
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by worldclass68(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2023
histemple:

But you also mentioned that you do "chop and clean mouth".

So this is going to be a marriage of two chronic cheats.

I'm not the OP sad
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2023
poweredcom:

Why would a guy keep friend with a woman for.long then that man is an eediot...you women will insult him behind his back

Give men the nookie madam....friendship without gaining anytin who.does dat
Wahala grin

You guys are something else. Later Pansophist go talk say women are the one to close legs grin grin

I fit send you his number, go give am on my behalf nah. With enough lubricant he should be able to "enter" grin grin
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by richardokubo(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men
Your comment is not making any sense how can someone be so senseless like this so u will just pick a random woman and immediately go pay is bride price wth out knowing a thing about her.
Bcus this ur post here I can't even understand what u re trying to say ? U are dating a girl but of ubarr in courtship preparing to marry bcus u av not paid her bride price she can open her legs for random men .
Oga go get sense pls

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by OOLUSEG(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2023
WoroSeeWoro:

Fool like you.....how will someone who is not gay become gay ...seems you no get sense ...or know know how to.reason

Why on earth will i be gay when am not.....how do u know i patronise gals from.social.app, ode

If i need any beech to nak i get dem word of.mouth
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by blesboi(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2023
fake ajebo drop am advice fake ajebo : pls avoid going through your love phone....
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 17, 2023
akube34:
una funny oooo. I never marry am but them want make I Dey perform husband duties like providing big they can’t be loyal. Them wan Dey collect from all of us. They want the benefits of being in a relationship but act single. Abeg, u for say person fiancée still get right sleep with another man.
That guy na JK no need quoting him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.