Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34169 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by okewumi: 2:36pm On May 17, 2023
Reminderz:
your fears are valid and that's a very good reason for dumping them.. a woman who still insists on keeping male friends while in a relationship and yet doesn't see nothing wrong in visiting them even in homes is nothing more than a olosho...

see ehn, this century, getting a good girl is increasingly difficult... a real high value woman is not even settling for anything less bro... you have to become high value to have access to these women... most women have been ravaged and destroyed by feminism and liberalism..

even if you want to get a high value woman, the environment matters and how she was raised which includes her family background... else, you'll have to go the baby mama way or avoid getting married legally, but make sure your kids are properly raised..

You are right.
This is what l have seen of recent.

Most ladies that grew up in city lacks moral values. I am not saying you should marry from village but some town has good ladies because their parent have time for God. There is no way your parent brings you upin the children in a way of God without seen that fearness.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by treatise: 2:36pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
It appears you need baby mama in order to avoid heartbreaks. Even those that pretend to Mary Magdalene may be worse when you dig deep.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Firstcitizen: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

Na wetin woman learn when she single she go carry enter husband house.

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
I Bleep or want to Bleep all my Female friends...
This right here is what led to the end of 8 years friendship with a guy. You Nigerian guys are so morally declined that you can't maintain a platonic friendship with the opposite gender without you wanting to get intimate or suddenly growing"unexplainable emotions" . You don't trust yourselves with women but somehow you lot are very good at policing what goes in into a woman's veejay and judge women.

Oomoh women dating you lots are really trying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by tubolancer(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

Lastly Nairalanders

Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
That is Nigerian girls for you, you can never trust them, don't ever.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 2:42pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

When we say you don't date Nigeria girls let alone getting married to one, y'all will think we're joking. 99.9% Nigeria girls are all oloshos, sadly your gf is even a runz girl and hookup girl in this regard. Your guess is as good as mine. Chop that olosho dump her and move on. "For unto the street did she emerged from and unto the streets will see return to". Else na another man pikin u go train.

10 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 2:42pm On May 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nothing serious.

She's just keeping her options open just in case you end up telling her stories.

At 35 you're not old.

You can still marry a 20 year old even at 75 grin grin

They said men never age. grin

Don't mind the veteran brolosho. He wasn't scared of getting married when he was fcking around and doing chop n clean mouth. Only am done date and knack nothing less than 10 women and he thinks he is a spec. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kingosytex(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2023
almarthins:

Ere wo ni aja n ba ekun se?

You gf had been cheating on you. She never talk true.

Make u run fa,! Those kind girls go dey give those boys free kitten at your expense.

Run o!

At the bolded, how do unmarried people cheat on each other?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by elonize(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2023
VandalSavage:
Finding a good wife this generation is like finding a brown needle dropped from a helicopter in Sahara desert 😒

Your only option now is to go and met your parents and tell them they should arrange a wife for you like in the good old days 😉

don't even think about going to churches or offices or libraries in hopes of finding a good lady 😂, all those updates Don cast

Na oloshos full all those places now looking for a stable man to Leach on after living their lives live dogs.
u b witch😂😂
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Angelfrost(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2023
Ombudsman1:

ALWAYS SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, FORMER FOOL

Never fallen in love, emotional nitwit! cool
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:45pm On May 17, 2023
Dexy4yah:
If i don't see the right women dt reach 100% of everything i need in a woman then am not getting married.
I no fit manage any department for marriage... everything has to be 100%.

You’re looking for perfection and perfection is illusory.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

She's trying to have other options should Incase you dash her hope.

This is mostly from experienced ladies who has gone through alot in the past relationships.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by poweredcom(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

When we say you don't date Nigeria girls let alone getting married to one, y'all will think we're joking. 99.9% Nigeria girls are all oloshos, sadly your gf is even a runz girl and hookup girl in this regard. Your guess is as good as mine. Chop that olosho dump her and move on. "For unto the street did she emerged from and unto the streets will see return to". Else na another man pikin u go train.

P.R.E.A.C.H sire

@op this is a very sad issues every young man is experiencing

No responsible lady again , many just carey smartphone for hand de hustle join

These gals have many guys sponsoring their lazy entitled block head

Never trust any gal of this generation , also hold money ooo , if you wanna marry and check a gal background when courtship properly

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by RightToReject(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2023
You're akin to an ignorant and hypocritical prude and have failed to see beyond your conceited and delusional self.

Well, you just need a change of concept; accept the fact that every woman (or man) is capable of both good and bad, even though some can be more susceptible to either of the two than others. Now, given that you're an adult, just like the women you've been meeting and will continue meeting, instead of waiting for them to err so that you can debase and discard them or for them to use pretense to give you the semblance of what you wish for, have a philosophy you walk on as your standard and always make sure that you pronounce it clear and loud to any woman, or man, that comes close to you. Under this arrangement, the longevity or short-live of your relationship with any woman will depend on her ability or otherwise to live within the confines of the set standard under your knowledge/presence. This concept will make it possible for you not to put anyone on a pedestal, which is good for your overall mental health. Whatever happens outside of your presence will not bother or shock you, and if it mistakenly comes to your knowledge, you discard her, maybe after meting out some cruelty to her. Don't try to conquer what isn't conquerable; instead, strive to conquer yourself without striving to conquer the world, and love the world without hating yourself.

The fairer the set standard/philosophy is, the better. You need grit to establish, live, and implement a philosophy. So, if you aren't gritty, strive to become and look for a woman who's or has the ability to for the journey.

In summary, try a lifestyle based on principle rather than one based on expediency or illusory wishes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by silvoclaira: 2:49pm On May 17, 2023
akube34:
no mind the rubbish them Dey talk. Like she is free to do what she wants even as your fiancée. She should only stop when you marry am. Them Dey talk like mumu

na that damnnnnn niggar just dey type werey rubbish below walai. dat gee na woman undies

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Rmace: 2:49pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

I jus love slawomir..
But bros that Nord vpn dey ask for subscription nd another things , I have tried to work out on how to use Grindr , e no do
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by OmoOshodi(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2023
I'm not going to waste my advice until you tell us her age.

She fit still be in her hoeing stage*

Majority of First born are bastards* due to ladies have right to open her options to as a man.....can a man get pregnant?....

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by elonize(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2023
ufotty2001:

Me where be 37yrs, I never marry nko!! I initially thought that lack of money and unstable income was the cause why I haven't gotten married until Last 2yrs God blessed me with a Good Job with a very good remuneration. If I tell u say since that 2yrs till now am still looking for a woman u won't believe me.. to see good girls now is not easy.. now that am physically ready!! I Neva see
dis is complicated
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by izzou(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nothing serious.

She's just keeping her options open just in case you end up telling her stories.

At 35 you're not old.

You can still marry a 20 year old even at 75 grin grin

They said men never age. grin

He can attend his child's PTA meetings at 80 years

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by eddynaira125: 2:53pm On May 17, 2023
Your reason are valid, don't allow your age to deceive you, you don't need that rush,

Marriage is not a compulsory thing,

Single= 30days happiness in a month
Marriage= 17/13 sad n Happy days respectively I.e if you are lucky, sometimes is 30days sadness in a month

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Rmace: 2:54pm On May 17, 2023
[quote author=silvoclaira post=123068813][/color][color=#006600]

Learn how to speak and converse with a reigning champ.. Slawomir no be your mate in everything. It's important.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 2:54pm On May 17, 2023
poweredcom:

P.R.E.A.C.H sire

@op this is a very sad issues every young man is experiencing

No responsible lady again , many just carey smartphone for hand de hustle join

These gals have many guys sponsoring their lazy entitled block head

Never trust any gal of this generation , also hold money ooo , if you wanna marry and check a gal background when courtship properly

Tiktok is now a place for hook-up and olosho advertisment. They twerk and get customers for short time and day break. Only a fool would plan or think of getting married to a Nigerian girl

6 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On May 17, 2023
izzou:

He can attend his child's PTA meetings at 80 years

grin

No time o. NED is doing it.
Make e sha keep money on ground. If not, na adult education e go find wife. grin grin
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

Since u know what u want anytime u meet a woman of ur liking and it seems u both want a relationship immediately state the type if Relationship or girl u want to her and if she's not fine with it u don't have to waste 3 to 6months to discover from her messages that she's not what u want.

There are introvert girls who don't mind staying alone and minding their business go and look for such girl and let others rest.

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by izzou(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:

No time o. NED is doing it.
Make e sha keep money on ground. If not, na adult education e go find wife. grin grin

During the school's inter house sports, they usually have a segment when they
call parents to a 100m race

How will an 80 year old father keep up with fathers of 30 to 35? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2023
Rayban25:

A real man forgives a cheating woman wholeheartedly..forgive her and marry her..

Infact open a joined account so she can take money as she wills...that's what a real man does. You're welcome 👍
Underline the real one...
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by President2001(m): 3:01pm On May 17, 2023
You're claiming what has not been given to you the lady is right not until you marry her before you can claim ownership, what give you assurance she was the one God wants for you
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 3:03pm On May 17, 2023
izzou:

During the school's inter house sports, they usually have a segment when they
call parents to a 100m race

How will an 80 year old father keep up with fathers of 30 to 35? grin

If e get money, he can be the head of his kids PTA. If not, omo. E go know levels to shege. I advise he joins the seminary sha. Men do not benefit from marriage. I am surprised y'all still looking for wives DESPERATELY. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Lordatkinson: 3:03pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

Dear brother! Foremost, thanks for coming to public instead of choosing suicide as an option.

The truth is, there is no perfect relationship or a perfect lady out there. If she is not flet, she will be loyal but lack home training. There must be a shortcomings in one way or the other.

MY ADVISE! If truly you love her, call her one on one. Not a phone conversation. Tell her what you want and how you want it. If she agree fine, continue with her, if she insist on having males as friends, believe me that is a BIG RED FLAG. Let her go.

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Schprobs: 3:03pm On May 17, 2023
Days of marriage is over, just get one of those bitch pregnant she automatically become your baby mama.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:04pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Don't mind the veteran brolosho. He wasn't scared of getting married when he was fcking around and doing chop n clean mouth. Only am done date and knack nothing less than 10 women and he thinks he is a spec. lipsrsealed

Men are always spec irrespective of how many hoe we have knacked but same can't be said about a Nigerian olosho.

Dude, when a Man fvcks around, you too go and fvcks around. At the end, we'll know who will lose and who the society will see as a prostitute. Keep becoming silly

10 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by izzou(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:

If e get money, he can be the head of his kids PTA. If not, omo. E go know levels to shege. I advise he joins the seminary sha. Men do not benefit from marriage. I am surprised y'all still looking for wives DESPERATELY. grin grin

We never get old

We age like fine wine. grin

He will eventually find the right one, maybe at 78 to 80 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Fiancee Uses Foul Language & Curses Me When She Is Angry / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Pictures of black women with big boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.