Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34062 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
This right here is what led to the end of 8 years friendship with a guy. You Nigerian guys are so morally declined that you can't maintain a platonic friendship with the opposite gender without you wanting to get intimate or suddenly growing"unexplainable emotions" . You don't trust yourselves with women but somehow you lot are very good at policing what goes in into a woman's veejay and judge women.

Oomoh women dating you lots are really trying
Not just Nigerian guys. Platonic friends between opposite sexes hardly works out when ur always in each other's company. Feelings grows out of fondness and being too close for comfort. Like the saying a shoulder to cry on might eventually be a D to ride on. I'm just being real. If it will ever work u have to set and respect boundaries else ur both deceiving urselves. I can't ever date or be serious with any girl who has a special friend in another guy she spends lots of time with and hangs out with alone... It can't work. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by akube34: 7:39pm On May 17, 2023
Kog45:
Stop checking your woman phone and you will live longer
na this quote give that guy for instagram HIV. Continue

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by stp211: 7:41pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
you dey shop clean mouth and want some one to be faithful? Try faithfulness to the next one and in marriage and see what you will have.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by FireUpNow(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2023
Okay
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nazgul: 8:13pm On May 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nothing serious.

She's just keeping her options open just in case you end up telling her stories.

At 35 you're not old.

You can still marry a 20 year old even at 75 grin grin

They say men never age. grin
You don't keep your options open by flirting with unserious people while being with someone who takes you serious. You'd discover that at the end of the day, you'll have no one to call your own, cos all the guys hanging around you including the serious ones would flee due to fears of infidelity if they decide to marry you.

The best way to secure a partner is to be sexually loyal to him and him alone.

If along the line, you find out that you two can't work, end things officially with him before going into another relationship. That way you won't have your ex creating problems for you in your new relationship.

9 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Lastpharoah33: 8:16pm On May 17, 2023
macho44:

Since you have a PHOBIA for marriage, and you are already developing SERIOUS trust issues, perhaps a domestic partnership might just be what you need. Make babies and raise them together.

Airforce1 comes to mind,

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Farfalla(f): 8:23pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

Pls advice.

You have picked six girls for what I imagine were serious relationships and they all ended up unfaithful? grin

I have a feeling you subconsciously pick the women who give you olosho vibes for serious relationships while doing chop and clean mouth with the girls you should be getting serious with. cheesy cheesy

I could be wrong though.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by EndRape2(f): 8:48pm On May 17, 2023
U go old, you still young nah, 35, you young, keep seraching phones, and looking for mistakes and excuses, so because she is dating you she should not have friends abi? Have you engage her? Engage her first and see if she will keep Platonic male friends , most ladies are afraid of heart break, so the Platonic friends can console her when you break her hearts .

quote author=Kingsley123456 post=123068397] I will go straight to the point.....

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

Lastly Nairalanders

Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.[/quote]
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by EndRape2(f): 8:50pm On May 17, 2023
Mumu, if men can keep platonic female friends nothing should stop women from doing same .

fears are valid and that's a very good reason for dumping them.. a woman who still insists on keeping male friends while in a relationship and yet doesn't see nothing wrong in visiting them even in homes is nothing more than a olosho...

see ehn, this century, getting a good girl is increasingly difficult... a real high value woman is not even settling for anything less bro... you have to become high value to have access to these women... most women have been ravaged and destroyed by feminism and liberalism..

even if you want to get a high value woman, the environment matters and how she was raised which includes her family background... else, you'll have to go the baby mama way or avoid getting married legally, but make sure your kids are properly raised..[/quote]
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 8:59pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol of course he does. He called two days ago to check on me and rant about "how I dey misbehave" 😂
It seems he is more on your mind now when the friendship broke away grin
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 9:01pm On May 17, 2023
GboyegaD:

They are single and married friends. I guess my concern is how people date people they can't trust and whose values do not align with theirs. I think these are things that are ironed out right from the beginning of the relationship. However, I find it extreme that someone has issues with another making friends with another gender because s/he feels the person is sleeping around. My simple question to such a person is that whenever they are alone with the opposite sex, does it mean all their brain and hormones can process is just to have sex?
People should not behave in ways that their partner should question their trust.
What you recounter is not actually the type of friendship we are talking about.

Why are you alone with the opposite sex in your house?
What else is going on?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 9:04pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
This right here is what led to the end of 8 years friendship with a guy. You Nigerian guys are so morally declined that you can't maintain a platonic friendship with the opposite gender without you wanting to get intimate or suddenly growing"unexplainable emotions" . You don't trust yourselves with women but somehow you lot are very good at policing what goes in into a woman's veejay and judge women.

Oomoh women dating you lots are really trying
Your comment is contradictory. If men can't keep a platonic relationship, then women shouldn't endulge in it, like the Op's lady. We're all in the same boat.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 9:09pm On May 17, 2023
EndRape2:
U go old, you still young nah, 35, you young, keep seraching phones, and looking for mistakes and excuses, so because she is dating you she should not have friends abi? Have you engage her? Engage her first and see if she will keep Platonic male friends , most ladies are afraid of heart break, so the Platonic friends can console her when you break her hearts .

What makes you think, after engaging or getting married to her, she won't keep platonic whatever, you're not the girl in the picture. You can only talk for yourself. Perhaps we've seen here times without number married women bringing batstards to innocent men. I come in peace. 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by folake4u(f): 9:15pm On May 17, 2023
My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago

Chai! You wan "manage" person wey dey cook for you. Girls don suffer.

angry
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 9:25pm On May 17, 2023
TheOldGods:
Relationship is nothing and has no proof that you will marry her. So you expect a lady to be with only you, with no single concrete proof you will settle with her. What if you die before then? A relationship is just friends with benefit. Let's call a spade a spade. She has every right to visit whomever she wants at that stage. The only time you have morale grounds is if you engage her and then go for first introduction or knocking on the door which is not even expensive, if she continues that act, then you have every right to be angry and come here to rant. Not when you people are just friends with benefit, only having sex and nothing more, no plans for her future, did you swear with your life that you will marry her. Oga go and rest. That op guy is very toxic human being.

Why Una dey support this nonsense sef, everybody should be sleeping around till marriage, and then the show goes on. smh
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by doggedfighter(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2023
Nazgul:

You don't keep your options open by flirting with unserious people while being with someone who takes you serious. You'd discover that at the end of the day, you'll have no one to call your own, cos all the guys hanging around you including the serious ones would flee due to fears of infidelity if they decide to marry you.

The best way to secure a partner is to be sexually loyal to him and him alone.

If along the line, you find out that you two can't work, end things officially with him before going into another relationship. That way you won't have your ex creating problems for you in your new relationship.

I totally agree with you.

Just pulling his legs because here they dish want they can't take.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by prizlezzlalasky(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

I feel your pains sir, as a lady, I had to deal with the wrong guys. You and I shares the same view.
Can we link up? That’s if you don’t mind.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by segcymoor(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Honestly, I'm not too selective , I only need one faithful lady, who will understand I don't share P**sy

Please don't marry pretty lady it you choose to live long...e get why

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ShaqFu: 10:01pm On May 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nothing but the truth.

Most of them just want to pipe and swipe. Explore. Eat their cake and have it back.

Women should be very meticulous and selfish about who they render their exclusivity to. Many of these men aren’t ready for commitment. When you find one who’s committed and provides, keep him.
the subject of who provides shouldn't be exclusive to the man, women too should provide and help. The days of men having to provide everything even the woman's undies shouldn't be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pansophist(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Wahala grin

You guys are something else. Later Pansophist go talk say women are the one to close legs grin grin

Mtchew.

At least you no blame the op for talking about women matter today.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by almarthins(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2023
Kingosytex:

At the bolded, how do unmarried people cheat on each other?

Mostly, by being dishonest with you feeling, and also by hopping from bed to another.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by macho44(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2023
Lastpharoah33:

Airforce1 comes to mind,
Grand Patron Of Baby Daddies 😁
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kingosytex(m): 10:46pm On May 17, 2023
almarthins:

Mostly, by being dishonest with you feeling, and also by hopping from bed to another.

A fornicator complaining of being cheated on is just the height of clownery.
I think the only people who's got the right to complain of infidelity are married couples not some group of confused fornicators.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Honourablebruno: 10:48pm On May 17, 2023
Shey na by force make u marry ni
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:54pm On May 17, 2023
ShaqFu:
the subject of who provides shouldn't be exclusive to the man, women too should provide and help. The days of men having to provide everything even the woman's undies shouldn't be encouraged.

I believe in gender roles. wink

Thankful you said “help”. Help is the word, not provide. A man provides, a woman supports.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by generationz(f): 2:34am On May 18, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

OP, Last year you were 31 in September you will be 35. Is God not a miracle worker?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ObalendeCMS: 3:08am On May 18, 2023
Na mumu man dey marry Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 3:58am On May 18, 2023
Lol the Kind of Laugh i am Laughing at this moment of the Morning while reading this Mumu OP Post ehn.

Imagine OP dey find trustworthy Girls/Ladies/Women in Nigeria. To burst your bubble, It is extremely hard to see a trustworthy fellow Men talkless of seeing Anywhere Belle Face Gender😂

I'do advise you Visit the Dead end remote Villages where Civilization haven't gotten to if you want TrustWorthy Ladies. 95% of Nigerian Modern Ladies are Public/Private Oloshoos.

Most of Nigerian Men are worst and nothing to Write home about. if you Check 90% of Nigerian Men brain. What you will find there is Pvssy Juice😂 Immorality and Poverty have come to stay in Shiiiithole whether you like it or not. The Choice is yours to Make. Most of those who get Married just Married for the Sake of Societal Pressure and For the Sake of Status Change.

There are a lot of Old Randy Cargo Men/Married Men/Yahoo Boys etc with money out there these days who engage in Immorality like it is Nothing. I Just dey Pity any Mumu Man wey no sabi as Street be these days. Them go Fvck your Wife still Fvck you yourself Join😂

The thing is the issue of Marriage and all sorts of Abnormalities wey full Nigeria have been Overflogged. Most of you guys seems not to be seeing the bigger Picture, Aware of what is going on and the Situations on ground lol.

Personally i usually thank the One Source for giving me the Wisdom & Knowledge to perfectly understand Life and Human Nature.

I hope someday i will be able to write a Book on most of the Happenings in Nigeria. Whenever i go out, The way i View Most Nigerians in my mind is better left to be Imagined.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 4:23am On May 18, 2023
Another thing most of you Gullible Men/Guys doesn't understand is The Female Gender have gained INDEPENDENCE.

Most of them "Want To Fvck/Are fucking" around too now. They want to enjoy and surpass what you Men have been enjoying for Ages without much Stress.

Many Married Men/Women are actively fvcking around and they are the Grand Patron and Lion Share Holders in this Menace.

Personally i'm not really bothered about all these whole Shiiit. The only thing i feel which is Abnormal is "The Ladies/Women are now enjoying all what you Men have been enjoying and yet they won't spend just a PENNY" It is you Stvpid Men who will still do all the Stress and Pay for all the Expenses.

Small time one Mumu will come out and shout Men are Wise. Which Men??

You think say the Owner of this Forum wey dey Single doesn't know what he is doing despite how Rich he is abi😂

The Lamentation Just dey Start😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 4:40am On May 18, 2023
ShaqFu:

Nigerian Women/Ladies left the Group Chat😂

The conditions below are the things that will ever make me to marry a Nigerian Lady.

1.She must be Rich.
2.She will be 100% responsible for the Wedding Expenses.
3.She will be responsible for the 80% of the Expenses at home and Subsequent Expenses.
4.Monthly allowance of 500k be paid into my account monthly for my Upkeep.
5.My money is my money and i can spend it how i deem fit but her money is mine and hers.
6.Vacation to any country of my choice Twice in a year and all expense will be covered by her.
7.Court wedding is a must and there will be a clause if i ever caught her cheating. I will file for divorce and 80% of all her Assets will be transferred to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 7:05am On May 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you angry?

Till now you pretended like you didn't see my questions. 🤡

Answer my questions

"Can you go to the market and buy expired products?"
Can you go to the market and buy used damaged product?

If you can't try such, why then are you expecting a man to marry you after you've finished sleeping around with numerous body counts? Are u normal?

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 7:07am On May 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you angry?

Can you go to the market and buy a used damaged goods?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / What Does A Side Chick Offer That A Main Chick Can't?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.