Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34047 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 3:27pm On May 17, 2023
izzou:

Men have options, but right on the same thread, a man of 35 is crying for help

The irony ! grin
Crying for help regarding marriage, did you not see where he said he had “chop and clean mouth girls”.
Men have options in regard to having sex not marriage, even in the bible it says the man that find a good woman got a good thing.
There are not too many options for GOOD women.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Hassanmaye(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2023
VandalSavage:
Finding a good wife this generation is like finding a brown needle dropped from a helicopter in Sahara desert 😒

Your only option now is to go and met your parents and tell them they should arrange a wife for you like in the good old days 😉

don't even think about going to churches or offices or libraries in hopes of finding a good lady 😂, all those updates Don cast

Na oloshos full all those places now looking for a stable man to Leach on after living their lives live dogs.
Good advice
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by marsup: 3:27pm On May 17, 2023
Do you have female friends?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 3:27pm On May 17, 2023
izzou:

Men have options, but right on the same thread, a man of 35 is crying for help

The irony ! grin

Another is 37. Ndi full option. SE + Hybrid grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by chidiokay: 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:

But one of your brother is 35 with no same woman. Another is 37. We can already see who is losing. grin grin

We need you to cumma update your profile with us, so many clients are confuse about the age; or we can just do it here

is it 45 or 47 yrs ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're just saying rubbish. What exactly is your point because it's obvious you're just lamenting everywhere! You don't have a point.

State your point so that you can be clarified.

I no wan marry you ooo!
Leave me naaa. Hey Jehova! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by kingbee90: 3:29pm On May 17, 2023
ufotty2001:

Me where be 37yrs, I never marry nko!! I initially thought that lack of money and unstable income was the cause why I haven't gotten married until Last 2yrs God blessed me with a Good Job with a very good remuneration. If I tell u say since that 2yrs till now am still looking for a woman u won't believe me.. to see good girls now is not easy.. now that am physically ready!! I Neva see

U just narrated my exact situation Bro. I used to think that when I'm financially stable, I will find a good woman but for where??
Na Baba God go help guys oh!

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by izzou(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:

Another is 37. Ndi full option. SE + Hybrid grin

Goat

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by theredaddy: 3:32pm On May 17, 2023
chidiokay:

We need you to cumma update your profile with us, so many clients are confuse about the age; or we can just do it here

is it 45 or 47 yrs ??

Dem go soon nack dis one Rule 2, naa seûn go personally run the errand, grin cheesy

Pocohantas cumma sea
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:34pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:

I no wan marry you ooo!
Leave me naaa. Hey Jehova! grin grin

Olosho, now using reverse physocology? After countering your mumu questions with facts, you now resulted to using reverse physocology? Mumu. I just told you guys for new tear rubber, not used products like you.

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by jimcaddy(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2023
Mr Man if you keep doing this, you may never get married oh at this rate. See women, especially Nigerian women, they are never certain where they stand. Most women don't trust men. They have it at the back of their minds that "all men cheat, or would cheat". So with that mindset, they are still going to give other men a chance, even while they claim that they are in a relationship. So as a man, you have to be decisive. Don't play around. Women don't have the luxury of time we men have. If you don't wanna wife her, let her go quickly. If you're not ready, let her go. Problem is that most men don't wanna let go. Yet you are not ready to wife her. And you still expect her to remain loyal. Naaah it doesn't work that way. They don't reason that way, women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:39pm On May 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why are you angry?

This one deliberately avoided my questions.

If e sure for you answer my questions.

Can you go to the market and buy a used damaged product?
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ABenny101: 3:43pm On May 17, 2023
pocohantas:
You have dated 6 ladies minus chop and clean mouth. Yet your fellow dunderheads are hailing you on in your search for a holy woman. I bet you would marry this woman and give her high bp with your chop n clean mouth attitude.

The weed many of you Nigerian men smoke is a strong one. Because how else do you guys live recklessly and still want to dash one responsible woman your community gbola...

99.997% of the world population wouldn't notice if you don't marry. Please, join a seminary. I am not even sure anything is remaining in you for a good woman.

Ur fanta, grin Yes e pain me.!!!
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2023
jimcaddy:
Mr Man if you keep doing this, you may never get married oh at this rate. See women, especially Nigerian women, they are never certain where they stand. Most women don't trust men. They have it at the back of their minds that "all men cheat, or would cheat". So with that mindset, they are still going to give other men a chance, even while they claim that they are in a relationship. So as a man, you have to be decisive. Don't play around. Women don't have the luxury of time we men have. If you don't wanna wife her, let her go quickly. If you're not ready, let her go. Problem is that most men don't wanna let go. Yet you are not ready to wife her. And you still expect her to remain loyal. Naaah it doesn't work that way. They don't reason that way, women.
A very balance submission.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:43pm On May 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nothing but the truth.

Most of them just want to pipe and swipe. Explore. Eat their cake and have it back.

Women should be very meticulous and selfish about who they render their exclusivity to. Many of these men aren’t ready for commitment. When you find one who’s committed and provides, keep him.

You want a man that will Keep you when you're not a Virgin? Na ment?

No man wants a use expired product. If it's not new tear rubber then you must be used and dumped like the olosho you are. You want a SIMP that'll keep you despite the numbers of dicks that has damaged Ur kpekpus. U smoke?

If e sure for you answer my questions, can you go to the market and buy a used damaged product?

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by chidiokay: 3:49pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Olosho, now using reverse physocology? After countering your mumu questions with facts, you now resulted to using reverse physocology? Mumu. I just told you guys for new tear rubber, not used products like you.

grin grin grin

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Charly68: 3:50pm On May 17, 2023
Ogechi98:
Typical Nigeria girl mentality,you guys know nothing about loyalty na just to bleep around una sabi undecided
Some men that aren't ready to marry do shield some marriageable girls from good potential suitors. When there is nothing valid on ground ,don't expect your girlfriend to be absolutely loyal to you .. the world is changing now and nobody is mumu anymore.
If you want to marry her ,call her for dialogue and go and pay her bride price ..I believe she will stop making herself available for others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by WoroSeeWoro(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Tiktok is now a place for hook-up and olosho advertisment. They twerk and get customers for short time and day break. Only a fool would plan or think of getting married to a Nigerian girl

Yeah sire codedruns , michat. Inmessger Tinder , badoo have exposed these gals of today

70 percent of Nigerian gals between the age of 18 to 35 are hoes....just know how to play ur game ..and banng dem

8 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Imasurvivor: 3:52pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Honestly, I'm not too selective , I only need one faithful lady, who will understand I don't share P**sy
You never start..until you pay her bride price,she’s not yours!!!!!
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by texannaija: 3:52pm On May 17, 2023
jimcaddy:

Well said/typed 💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by seguno2: 3:52pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.

Are you not too confused to be asking for advice

Kingsley123456:
I will be brief...

I dated a lady in 2009, despite that she knows I wasn't ready to father a child, she got pregnant and hid it for about 5-6months before she came to my patents through my elder sister....now I hardly sleep,

Well, I started dating another girl (23yr old) early last yr, obviously we started as a sex mate thinking the relationship was heading nowhere so I thought there was no point of being straightforward about having a child before meeting her....

Now I've seen other qualities that I like in her, we love each other and the relationship has taken another face, I don't want to lose her Care and love. I ought to have told her before, now I'm scared, I know she will be heartbroken, I don't know what she could do when I finally tell her, but what I know is that, she will leave me once she found out elsewhere....

We spoke last night and I asked her what can make her break up with me, her reply was, if her mother should reject me or if she herself should find out any of my secrets from another person...how do I tell her Honestly I'm afraid of loosing her...I'm 31yrs old, she's serving rn.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by StrongAlphMale: 3:53pm On May 17, 2023
chidiokay:

grin grin grin

grin comrade, check the foolish girl comments and response wey I give her. The idiot obviously couldn't answer my questions because she no say na true. Werey resulted to using reverse physocology on her Papa, as if we were talking about who will get married to her grin a used damaged product like her.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by seguno2: 3:56pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

Lastly Nairalanders

Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advise.

Have you sorted out your baby mama and your baby

Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by TheOldGods: 4:00pm On May 17, 2023
Reminderz:
your fears are valid and that's a very good reason for dumping them.. a woman who still insists on keeping male friends while in a relationship and yet doesn't see nothing wrong in visiting them even in homes is nothing more than a olosho...

see ehn, this century, getting a good girl is increasingly difficult... a real high value woman is not even settling for anything less bro... you have to become high value to have access to these women... most women have been ravaged and destroyed by feminism and liberalism..

even if you want to get a high value woman, the environment matters and how she was raised which includes her family background... else, you'll have to go the baby mama way or avoid getting married legally, but make sure your kids are properly raised..
Relationship is nothing and has no proof that you will marry her. So you expect a lady to be with only you, with no single concrete proof you will settle with her. What if you die before then? A relationship is just friends with benefit. Let's call a spade a spade. She has every right to visit whomever she wants at that stage. The only time you have morale grounds is if you engage her and then go for first introduction or knocking on the door which is not even expensive, if she continues that act, then you have every right to be angry and come here to rant. Not when you people are just friends with benefit, only having sex and nothing more, no plans for her future, did you swear with your life that you will marry her. Oga go and rest. That op guy is very toxic human being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Eagba(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

There’s no how you will check a lady phone you won’t see people asking her out or the ones inviting her over
you need those data to make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by chidiokay: 4:02pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

grin comrade, check the foolish girl comments and response wey I give her. The idiot obviously couldn't answer my questions because she no say na true. Werey resulted to using reverse physocology on her Papa, as if we were talking about who will get married to her grin a used damaged product like her.

Comrade you are doing well, drag her like tiger generator wey no wan start in front of buyer

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Teespice(f): 4:05pm On May 17, 2023
You said you are scared to get married abi?

Please don't bother getting married...that way, you won't go before your appointed time simply because you are worrying over the actions of one girl whereas you have the ones for chop and clean mouth.

They are your options according to what I have seen so far.

Cheers.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Greystone: 4:10pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

“Women” plenty, “Wife” scarce.
It it what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Flora2Sweet: 4:10pm On May 17, 2023
Most times they make the moves or give the greenlite ... if u don't act accordingly they say you're not man enough...

No blame us......

Persephone1:
This right here is what led to the end of 8 years friendship with a guy. You Nigerian guys are so morally declined that you can't maintain a platonic friendship with the opposite gender without you wanting to get intimate or suddenly growing"unexplainable emotions" . You don't trust yourselves with women but somehow you lot are very good at policing what goes in into a woman's veejay and judge women.

Oomoh women dating you lots are really trying

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Emmanuel909090: 4:13pm On May 17, 2023
Result of new generational upbringing

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 17, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Most times they make the moves or give the greenlite ... if u don't act accordingly they say you're not man enough...

No blame us......

Not true.
Men don't even need any light these days, as long as she's a female they go for her.
No boundaries no restrictions
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by saysugar(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
True fact talk
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.