Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34035 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by DonBenny77(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2023
Na the same news everywhere, I just put on my condom and drill my own totex Oil
Na only when woman dey under your roof she be your babe all of them are hookupers for the right price.
Na so I dey with my Gf one day call came in. "Babe some guys from Germany just enter town them need 2 fresh babes for the night".
I jus SMH
The will Bleep one dirty bunkery village boy for 20k per night or even less.
Lass lass we go baby mama them
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by WriterGuide: 6:39pm On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

This is the first time you have said something stupid.

19 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Solsix(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....

I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).
My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats, one was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come, I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more, I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....this is isn't the type of woman i want, ,that wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.....I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September, initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or,
concentrate on money making for another 5yr And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
She's your girlfriend not your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ImpregnaTor(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

Fake slawomir get lost!

We know the real one sad

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by udede(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2023
Nigerian ladies are messing up now big time. Even the married ones are the same.i taya but just find the one you can manage

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Sixfeetbelle: 8:46pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nothing serious.

She's just keeping her options open just in case you end up telling her stories.

At 35 you're not old.

You can still marry a 20 year old even at 75 grin grin

They said men never age. grin

Honestly, I don't know what Op is worried about. 35 is very, very young for men. He can pause all plans and wait till he's 60 to try again. By then, women would become more faithful and he can marry in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by doggedfighter(f): 8:48pm On May 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Honestly, I don't know what Op is worried about. 35 is very, very young for men. He can pause all plans and wait till he's 60 to try again. By then, women would become more faithful and he can marry in peace.

Chop knuckle grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by WantsandMore: 10:35pm On May 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

the game is the game.

4 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nehyooh(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:

A real man forgives a cheating woman wholeheartedly..forgive her and marry her..

Infact open a joined account so she can take money as she wills...that's what a real man does. You're welcome 👍
Dey play brother cheesy
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by pansophist(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2023
Relationship no hard. Na you de find true love.

9 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On May 11, 2023
Kingsley123456:
Do I have to look for another relationship again or Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
Just curious but were you yourself faithful to any of the 6 girls in question? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Kellymario: 6:41am On May 12, 2023
...with this kind notion, u go marry the goddess of ashawo. When u pay bride price u go knlw say na street u marry. When u Bleep finish she go tell u 50k forgetting she be your wife.
So you are dating a girl, because you haven't married her She can leave your house and go to another man's house for round 2. Nawa for u ooo

[color=#000099][/color]Damnnn niggar

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth [/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by advanceDNA: 7:05am On May 12, 2023
Solsix:

She's your girlfriend not your wife.

No be girlfriend dey become wife??

until u marry her on saturday... she's free to wakabout till friday night.... okay ooo...wahala for who wan marry shaa

12 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by advanceDNA: 7:12am On May 12, 2023
Kellymario:

...with this kind notion, u go marry the goddess of ashawo. When u pay bride price u go knlw say na street u marry. When u Bleep finish she go tell u 50k forgetting she be your wife.
So you are dating a girl, because you haven't married her She can leave your house and go to another man's house for round 2. Nawa for u ooo

Pple just come here to say things to make them appear woke, civilized, or antagonize, fight gender war, asslick..etc.no dey take matter too serious..

Catch cruise and waka

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Raalsalghul: 7:50am On May 12, 2023
pansophist:
Relationship no hard. Na you de find true love.

Sage, you will need to expatiate on this.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Oyindamolah: 8:16am On May 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Ogechi98:
Typical Nigeria girl mentality,you guys know nothing about loyalty na just to bleep around una sabi undecided
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by DonroxyII: 7:23pm On May 16, 2023
Kingsley123456:

I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).
My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats, one was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come, I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more, I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....this is isn't the type of woman i want, ,that wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.....I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September, initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.
if you continue your life like this You Won't last Long ....

Earth is not for Emotional People ... Street is Cruel ... Carry Eyes Comot Some St. upiditi.es

If you wan travel, Do you think About Accidents Nope But Life can Happen Right!!

Simply Close Your Eyes & Enter Pool & If Water Touches Your Body, Welcome to Reality Because Water is Part of Pool Just Go Along with Big Towel(Heart) to Dry out Yourself Fast if Sh.it.s Hits !

Simply Pray to Almighty God and Give Your Best & Almighty God will handle the rest !

No Man is Perfect Nah, No One !

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by DonroxyII: 7:28pm On May 16, 2023
swagguElite:
You need to continue your legacy and raise issues. Get married, raise your kids your style.

As for loyalty, you think 19yrs old gurl did not have a boyfriend who kissed and played with her boob while she was 17yrs. Talkmore of twenty sth. You need to start going to gym or hit 100 push ups at home everyday. Focus more 100 is hard, divide it into 5sets-20reps, you're worried about things that will happen with or without you.

As you have options, she has options too. As you decide to be loyal, another gurl is there too - same reasoning. You will keep meeting them until you find one you can manage.

Marriage emerges as a management crisis training camp. You will learn and unlearn, forgive and commit , make sacrifices and be sacrificed.
Na you Understand the Real Deals ... Op Just dey Yearn Dust ...

He has Already Died Billions of Deaths Before Death Itself ... imagine a Man With This Kinda Timidity ....

He already lost his marriage due to insecurity before even contracting the marriage Per Se grin

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by DonroxyII: 7:37pm On May 16, 2023
udede:
Nigerian ladies are messing up now big time. Even the married ones are the same.i taya but just find the one you can manage
I hope You say Nigerian Men are Messing Up Big time By not Being Man Enough to Manned Nigerian Women !

That's How to Develop Sense of Duty and Responsibility Even though you can not come and kill yourself !
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by chim14(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2023
Dont take women seriously, dont look for committed relationship with naija babe except na pure Ajebutter wey no dey comot house, wey eyes never open, dat one make I talk as dem dey talk am for Warri, give belle marry am sharp sharp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by iInjureHerYansh: 9:14pm On May 16, 2023
Can't you just have a babymama and rest. At least that will ease the marriage pressure. Instead of rushing and ending up with a big time hoe.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ufotty2001: 12:12am On May 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Nothing serious.

She's just keeping her options open just in case you end up telling her stories.

At 35 you're not old.

You can still marry a 20 year old even at 75 grin grin

They said men never age. grin
Me where be 37yrs, I never marry nko!! I initially thought that lack of money and unstable income was the cause why I haven't gotten married until Last 2yrs God blessed me with a Good Job with a very good remuneration. If I tell u say since that 2yrs till now am still looking for a woman u won't believe me.. to see good girls now is not easy.. now that am physically ready!! I Neva see

22 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by frozen70(f): 4:21am On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

You see, these days, you may not likely get what you want from what we have out there

But I think you can seat her down and talk sense to her that you don't want her to keep make friends
Platonic or not

Once a woman is in a relationship and sees nothing in having male friends whom she claims are platonic

Such a woman may not be faithful and commited to your relationship with her

They will always believe that if you drop them, there is another guy waiting in queue

But that one that is totally committed with your relationship, won't even involve herself with any chat with another guy because she wants to focus on the guy she already have and her phone is always accessible

You will even see that she is prepared to settle down in her attitude

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by doggedfighter(f): 6:38am On May 17, 2023
ufotty2001:

Me where be 37yrs, I never marry nko!! I initially thought that lack of money and unstable income was the cause why I haven't gotten married until Last 2yrs God blessed me with a Good Job with a very good remuneration. If I tell u say since that 2yrs till now am still looking for a woman u won't believe me.. to see good girls now is not easy.. now that am physically ready!! I Neva see

Good girls abound , maybe you have been looking with the standard you people set here.

This is a forum where devils look for angels to marry. Very funny !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ufotty2001: 6:48am On May 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Good girls abound , maybe you have been looking with the standard you people set here.

This is a forum where devils look for angels to marry. Very funny !
You are very funny!! grin another thing that kept me unmarried at this my age is that I had that believe that you most make it in life before u think of marriage. Some make it early while some make it late that is life for you. Now that I make am late I Neva see wife grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by doggedfighter(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2023
ufotty2001:

You are very funny!! grin another thing that kept me unmarried at this my age is that I had that believe that you most make it in life before u think of marriage. Some make it early while some make it late that is life for you. Now I make am late I Neva see wife grin

Were you a graduate looking for work or a business man trying to find your feet ?

Struggling financially and marriage is very stressful on both parties and can even strain the relationship as result of too many discomforts and complains. Money is a big factor in marriage.
It's a good thing you're more stable now. Hope you are looking for a 20 year old to marry grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2023
akube34:
una funny oooo. I never marry am but them want make I Dey perform husband duties like providing big they can’t be loyal. Them wan Dey collect from all of us. They want the benefits of being in a relationship but act single. Abeg, u for say person fiancée still get right sleep with another man.

Oga make you put padlock for her toto grin
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by akube34: 11:49am On May 17, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Oga make you put padlock for her toto grin
why I go do that one.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by tiswell(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
marriage isn't worth the hype

just make babies,as that's the only reason we need marriage.

Most ladies are ser...pents

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Staphylococcus: 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
Don’t marry!

Time will tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by dododawa1: 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
Marriage this marriage that,Na by force to marry.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by goodness4ever(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2023
Prayer is the key. Pray for a good wife. God still answers prayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.