Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why I'm Scared To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I'm Scared To Get Married (34043 Views)

I'm Scared To Ask Her For Sex / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by dododawa1: 1:47pm On May 17, 2023
Marriage is for MATURE mind people not for KIDS.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ProphetM0hammad: 1:47pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I will go straight to the point.....
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

This is isn't the type of woman i want.

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

I'm tired of things like these, I will be 35 by September.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

I don't want to die young...
Lastly Nairalanders

Do I have to look for another relationship again or
Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.

I can recommend some single female nairalanders for you that are wife materials

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Angelfrost(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2023
The matter simple... Never go into relationship or marriage with all of your heart!

Be smart enough to see marriage as nothing more than a mutual business arrangement according to Marty Byrde in the TV Show "Ozarks"! cool

Finally, Marriage is neither compulsory nor meant for everyone! I just can't stress this point enough!

3 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Dexy4yah(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2023
If i don't see the right woman dt reach 100% of everything i need in a woman then am not getting married.
I no fit manage any department for marriage... everything has to be 100%.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I've not dated a faithful lady since I started dating and I've dated up to 6 different ladies aside from Shop and clean mouth).

My girlfriend which I thought I will at least manage to settle down with was cooking for me 2days ago and I took her phone went straight to WhatsApp and telegram to see chats. One was wooing her and she's responding normally, no iota of restrain in the chats and another was inviting her over and she said, sure, she will come.

I dropped the phone immediately , I was still thinking of where to start with her when I received a call from work and I had to leave, I message her while I was at work and asked her while she's doing all these to me, as usual she claimed they are platonic friends and nothing more.

I blocked her immediately she mention there is nothing wrong in visiting Platonic friends in open places and even at home....

That wasn't her first time but she always accuse me of not wanting her to have good male friends.

Initially I thought I'm getting older and I should settle down, but, will I ever meet a Woman of my choice?? Someone I can at least trust?? someone who won't be going round visiting Platonic friends, ano wan loseguard, I need a woman in my life but I think I'm giving up......

Lastly Nairalanders

Take her back and give her last chance?? Or, concentrate on money making for another 5yr? And forget about getting married,
Pls advice.
you are option B, she is just managing you

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Felix6: 1:55pm On May 17, 2023
Tinubu worn fair and square.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 1:56pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

I know alot of niggars will insult me but that is the truth

but that is the truth incase you don't know..the truth hurts

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men

I respect you a lot as a real nigga, but I don't agree with you in this. As in the guy should let her sleep around and visit male friends, and stil go ahead to do introduction. What if she continues this shit after introduction? This guy go don do like 5 introduction before meeting the right one. Double standard.

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by adem30: 1:58pm On May 17, 2023
Seriously I feel for unmarried guys now. Most of girls out there are not worthy to make a wife

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Angelfrost(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2023
Bobxin:

I respect you a lot as a real nigga, but I don't agree with you in this. As in the guy should let her sleep around and visit male friends, and stil go ahead to do introduction. What if she continues this shit after introduction? This guy go don do like 5 introduction before meeting the right one. Double standard.

You don't have to agree with him... But, that is the reality of today!!!

If married people can't even stay faithful, how do you expect such from those not bound by anything sacred??!

I don't subscribe to couples in any relationship being unfaithful, but only fools truly fall in love!

2 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Smartguyboy(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2023
Wrong idea going through your woman phone surely you will see what you are looking for .

They never disappoint that why I stop doing it .

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by kodix(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2023
It seems you're not even ready to settle down,bear it in mind that no one is perfect, bcs if u continue like that u no go marry sha,even u,u are unpredictable, is when u marry someone, she will stop taking other peoples calls and visiting them,now she is still searching, so if u see a girl who get @ least 60-70% attribute you're looking for please marry her and start fucking and making children, by the time you Bleep her 8-12times in a day,she should visit another man and continue,na faint she go faint.

8 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by socialmediaman: 1:59pm On May 17, 2023
Oyindamolah:
wink
Oga, you have not done anything on her head and so she has right to have other people coming for her, because una dey do like wizard Nigerian men are very unpredictable.

She's in a committed relationship. He wants a committed relationship. She shouldn't be in one if she's not ready to be committed. Focus on the issue at hand, don't just try to disdain Nigerian men

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Honestly, I'm not too selective , I only need one faithful lady, who will understand I don't share P**sy

Good luck to that…
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The truth is if you never do introduction and marry woman you nor get right to decide who she visit, hangout with or fuckkk

After knowing this secret truth and you still want to spend on her too much then you are nothing but a Mumu man...if you like be spending millions on your girlfriend...don't grow sense that at the girlfriend stage a woman is open to other men
u no get sense, na u type dey marry olosho thinking she will change

6 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 1:59pm On May 17, 2023
WriterGuide:

This is the first time you have said something stupid.
Nailed it bro. This is the first time he's hitting it wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Ombudsman1: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
WE ATTRACT WHO WE ARE. CHANGE YOUR WAYS FIRST

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by kevwemike: 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
Marriage na scam ooo, marriage na bondage, if u know that the woman u want to get married to is well doing, dose tins without being told, if u know that u don't love her because she have a particular shape or beauty, if u she can be a good mother to u and ur children and above all make sure is ur best friend.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Blackdisciple(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmm cry cry

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Icuib4cu: 2:01pm On May 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bankowner: 2:01pm On May 17, 2023
Except the women you did chop and clean mouth with are oloshos, then you my friend, have also promoted unfaithfulness in women and here you are wanting a faithful one. It also shows how imperfect you are but you crave perfection.

I will advise you head to your village and pick yourself an mgbeke that you can train to suit your taste.

12 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 2:01pm On May 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

You don't have to agree with him... But, that is the reality of today!!!

If married people can't even stay faithful, how do you expect such from those not bound by anything sacred??!

I don't subscribe to couples in any relationship being unfaithful, but only fools truly fall in love!
SMH undecided sad angry
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 17, 2023
silvoclaira:

Mumu talk. Go hotel go Carry girl marry nah.

Even BOOGYMAN57 wey dey light up him weed in pieces inside ashawo joint sef nor go yarn dis kind mumu okpata

No mind the nigga....
Na their type girls dey deceive with fake love.
The video wey I watch this morning about one married lady wey born two kids for ex bf still dey baffle me....
Imagine make married woman dey sneak out go collect from her ex still come born for am....Omo fear women o

7 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Bobxin: 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
Bankowner:
Except the women you did chop and clean mouth with are oloshos, then you my friend, have also promoted unfaithfulness in women and here you are wanting a faithful one. It also shows how imperfect you are but you crave perfection.

I will advise you head to your village and pick yourself an mgbeke that you can train to suit your taste.

Damn right 👍
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
You are still very young at 35, wait for some years probably 5-10 years then you can go to a village for a wife.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by GboyegaD(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Honestly, I'm not too selective , I only need one faithful lady, who will understand I don't share P**sy

Deal with you insecurities first. If you think a female shouldn't have male friends because she is dating you, then you are not ready yet. So she can't work where she has male colleagues because of your insecurities. Learn not to put the cart before the horse.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Honestly, I don't know what Op is worried about. 35 is very, very young for men. He can pause all plans and wait till he's 60 to try again. By then, women would become more faithful and he can marry in peace.
Apart from procreation what then will woman be needed for, that is where all these we lead to at the end.
Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ProphetM0hammad: 2:03pm On May 17, 2023
Icuib4cu:
Op what do you mean by apart from chop and clean mouth, just imagine say na you the girl one use chop and clean mouth.
He said shop and clean mouth not chop and clean mouth, na so una go dey rope person

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by ivolt: 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Lastly Nairalanders

Pls advice.

In this life, if you are not willing to compromise, you will face a lot of avoidable problems.

The type of women who flirts around have unique personalities and usually can't hide it for long.
But because you are unwilling to face the issue at the beginning of your relationship, you
postponed the evil days.

Never invest your time in people who believe they have nothing to lose even if their beliefs are wrong.
You are nothing but expendable to them.

5 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Eagba(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Wrong idea going through your woman phone surely you will see what you are looking for .

They never disappoint that why I stop doing it .
Smartguy"
Please next time you sit for an exam, don't check the results because you're afraid of what you will see.

6 Likes

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by 007Marvel(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
My ex invited me to her weeding someone I shagged over 200 times, if not for the vast ocean between us na she I for marry,no offense but no be only your papa shagg ur mama. You get the point. But shar make sure say no be hookup babe.

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by korede181: 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
bro sorry o.. I don't want to waste time reading others comment even though some of the comments in the beginning were making sense, i sha know that those small children will not stop at destroying the messages. the society is to be blamed . the society makes it that way. they say keep your options open, you havent paid anything on her head even if you bought her a car or a house, you still havent paid anything. but when she needs something from you, shes expecting you to single handedly do it not considering your competitors atleast lets be open. if it's normal to keep options open then it should be known by any serious man who probably likes to know who he is in the game with, he should also share responsibilities with them.. if he doesn't mind o, he can also share pekus with them. this is if they like. but if i am to love you and you're telling me you love me, then it's me and you only. you cant tell me you love me and are living someone else, that's oloshoism. i forbid it... so thats how i think you will manage unless probably you want to marry a stranger. and someone who might not be of your religion, tribe, and as educated as your folks... you can create an ads on social media let them apply, you will see exactly what you like

1 Like

Re: Why I'm Scared To Get Married by Maynmann: 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
GboyegaD:

Deal with you insecurities first. If you think a female shouldn't have male friends because she is dating you, then you are not ready yet. So she can't work where she has male colleagues because of your insecurities. Learn not to put the cart before the horse.
Colleague is different from friends.
And most guys are not friends with women for that sake, are women that interesting that many men wants to be friends with her.
Even as a guy how often do you have NEW male friends?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Farm / What Are You Doing With A Man That Can't Meet Your Needs? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.