Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

76Naira's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 76Naira's Profile / 76Naira's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

Properties / Re: Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive by 76Naira(m): 4:00am On Oct 21, 2023
There is some useful information on this topic here.

https://www.sbcmag.info/news/2020/jan/can-structural-bamboo-replace-steel-construction-soon#:~:text=How%20bamboo%20surpasses%20steel%3F,noticeable%20lead%20at%2028%2C000%20pounds.
Crime / Re: Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car by 76Naira(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2023
So it should be a "womanhunt"
Travel / Re: Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. by 76Naira(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
Life is best enjoyed in exploration. Keep a positive mind and go overcome your limitations.
From all that you shared, it looks like you have a very well functioning family and a wife that you can plan and execute with in trust.
Be careful about seeking public advice.....you may not always be lucky with the suggestions you receive.
Stop thinking about this from a "japa" viewpoint......this is a relocation that has been well executed so far. She has gone, studied, started working and is passing the baton to you in this relay. She was bold and determined, went alone, saw, and conquered. Please don't give her the impression that you are not brave enough.
Finally, you have already weighed your options and you seem to acknowledge that you are hanging on a thread with your current job.
Make the move, stay close to God, build the right mindset and behaviours in your home..........you will all be fine......Australia no be Mars bro.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick by 76Naira(m): 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
olus01:
Though penalty is a game of luck
But her own PK is too worst

Not as "worst" as you state.
They did their best; better luck next time.
Family / Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by 76Naira(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lovinus
Education / Re: Why Our Public nursery/primary Schools In Nigeria, Trash by 76Naira(m): 4:30am On Feb 26, 2023
@OP please correct the sentence structure of your topic.

1 Like

Politics / Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by 76Naira(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Well said!

zionmde:
Very good development
Edo is the pivot state in the entire SS
If Obi can capture Edo, benue, nasarrawa, taraba and ondo state then it is game over. All other NC states won't give him at least 30%

Whether he wins or not, he has already redefined politics in Nigeria, we can now believe a man without a godfather will have a chance to be president
Family / Re: Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. by 76Naira(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
This has finally become a topic!

How does the dependency ratio impact a country economically?
A high dependency ratio indicates that the economically active population and the overall economy face a greater burden to support and provide the social services needed by children and by older persons who are often economically dependent.

If only we choose to learn and truly apply ourselves to knowledge
https://oxford.universitypressscholarship.com/view/10.1093/0199244073.001.0001/acprof-9780199244072

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History by 76Naira(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hillary had more popular votes than Trump. Trump was president.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set by 76Naira(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
meobizy:
Was she in character? She looks too young to have grandchildren, she likely birthed young and the offspring did the same.

Your mindset is due for maintenance services.

1 Like

Health / Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by 76Naira(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Don’t worry they gave you bonus.
Buy 1 get 3 free.
I suggest breast and bum deals with them; pay little and get surplus.
Nonsense Naija girls with lack of self confidence.
Education / Re: Did You Go For Another Bachelors Degree After Your BSc? Pls Share Your Story!! by 76Naira(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2021
Pursue your passion.
My wife graduated with a degree in computer science. She barely made a 2.2. She went back for BSN (Nursing) and just finished with a perfect GPA, all As in 140 credits, about 52 courses.
Forget the grades, I just shared that for more details; and you can see how transformative passion can be. If what propels you is external you see challenges, but if you are intrinsically driven and passionate about something, you see opportunities. You are young and it’s worth the time.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: European Police Feeds Street Cats As No Food For Them Due To Lockdown (photos) by 76Naira(m): 6:12am On Apr 19, 2020
This is North Africa; Algeria most likely!!

3 Likes

Crime / U.S. Opposes Nigeria Plan To Hand Looted Funds To State Governor by 76Naira(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-opposes-nigeria-plan-hand-040000955.html

What a mess Buhari is trying to create. Why should a foreign government need to monitor us to ensure we do the right thing?

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Barcelona Legend Lionel Messi Performs A Magic With Pepsi Cans �� by 76Naira(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Magnets
Celebrities / Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER SLEEPING ON THE STREET by 76Naira(m): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Very true!
Nothing lasts forever.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by 76Naira(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Niaja4real:

Who cares The country has more pressing issues than sowoere's madness

Because you fail to acknowledge that the separation of powers in a democracy is the basis of its existence. What you have now is dictatorship tending towards anarchy. The bitter part is that in a dictatorial anarchism, the elites and rulers are shielded while lawlessness is meted out on the average person on the street.
This is exactly why the police will shoot a civilian without fear, a lecturer will demand sex without worry and a hospital will ask you to take a sick person somewhere else because death is imminent.

Until the average Nigerian realizes that our leaders are our enemies and at least stop encouraging them, things will remain bad and get worse.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Sowore: Revolution Now Convener May Have Just Been Assassinated. by 76Naira(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
That was a very intentional move. One held him down and in the brawl, another found the convenience to stab something into his neck.
Classical Russian mafia style of poison injection.
Our politicians and rulers are subhumans.

17 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? by 76Naira(m): 6:28am On Jul 03, 2019
All the girls he has slept with need check-up. With some of these men patronizing girls within cliques, it is quite possible he could have infected others close to him.

He needs to be arrested and kicked out of the Senate!

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Cattle Herders Allegedly Chased Out Of A Community In South East, Nigeria by 76Naira(m): 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2019 And Their Net Worth (according To Forbes) by 76Naira(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Interesting
Romance / Re: The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend by 76Naira(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2019
martyns303:
Men are scum, granted. What do we now call this woman/lady?

Scum’bag
Crime / Re: Two Ladies Fight Over A Man By Stoning Each Other (Photos) by 76Naira(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Later, one of these will accuse the guy of rape.
Family / Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by 76Naira(m): 3:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Kudos for taking a solid stand.
Talk to your wife.
Get to the point that you can discuss such issues with your wife. Nairaland will just give opinions that may not be contextual.

Be very careful; as silly as this sounds, her sister could just simply be drawn by the amazing love you show your wife. It’s in your place to deal with it and straighten your relationship with your wife and her sister.
Career / Re: Lady That Supplies 500 Buckets Of River Sand Daily By Head In Kogi (Photos) by 76Naira(m): 4:15am On Mar 30, 2019
If she works 14 hours a day, that’s 840 minutes. She would have to be getting each bucket out in 108 seconds without time for breaks and meals. That’s interesting.
Politics / Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by 76Naira(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2019
OP, you obviously haven’t gained education from APC!
Health / Re: Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) by 76Naira(m): 3:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Teeisaac:
I suspect the G guy

Why?
Politics / Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by 76Naira(m): 1:15am On Aug 08, 2018
A being who forgot its share of human.

ChiefAzubuike:
In this life, you mind your business and move on with your own life. If not death might be your sorry end. What has he profited from showing that he's next to Superman? In life, its every man with him own cross.
Education / Re: Dorcas Oche Graduates With First Class In Pharmacy From Rajiv Gandhi University by 76Naira(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Let her come to Nigeria and prove it! I think this our country is different from other part of the world generally! 9ja is a different world entirely! lipsrsealed

Your post is counterproductive I must say. The fact that she is a Nigerian who chose to study abroad, lays out the minimum required suggestion that she opted for alternatives to the challenges in Nigeria. Thriving in the new environment and excelling in her academic pursuit validates her self-belief. Now she has made a significant step towards self-improvement regardless of the unique challenges in her country of origin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 21 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.