Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady (26273 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by olisaEze(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2023
They’re the best! They’ll lend you money when you’re broke and you can boink their besties without drama because they’re always at work. All those girls snapping pics in luxury vehicles and shouting 'small girl big god' upandan SM are actually broke@rses! Those ones are naturally bitter because they literally had to break their backs to get the insignificant toys they prattle about! grin

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Bridget95(f): 11:07am On May 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:

This adulthood is very confusing, today you're rich, tomorrow you're borrowing money from loan apps

😢😢
I thought the older the wealthier? Abi you need financial deliverance
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Born2conquer: 11:08am On May 27, 2023
The only way you can date a career lady is if you have a career also, that way, you both can be mutually busy and understanding.

I have been with career ladies and the frustration of getting ghosted will be there. I am not into any corporate work so most of the time, I do have a lotttttt of free time and I like conversing with my girls often but you see career ladies? You fit send hi in the morning make she reply in the evening
"I am sorry, been busy, work stressful"
"Babe, I won't be able to come this week"
"Babe, a brief came in, I will be busy"

And in the night, she has to sleep early because she needs to wake up early grin

But if you're both working, lol, you will build a healthy relationship

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by EBEk101(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2023
Mine was very mature, understanding, loving but a no nonsense lady, relocated when I wasn’t ready financially
We still keep in touch tho

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by kemika8989(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🤭

wish for a mature career Lady please within Abuja WhatsApp 07040431717

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Starboytwo(m): 11:09am On May 27, 2023
Na my next move be that, all these ones wey no get career don taya me…

Me 2 weeks later

Me- sup babe, you cute with that dress innit

Babe- yeah thank you.

Me- so, what’s your career??

Babe- hmmm 🤨

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by gabbytabby: 11:10am On May 27, 2023
Dont mind them they are the sort who by 50 are living alone as nobody get time for games.

Kimiso:
just give me some ot bro about the games you made mentioned of
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by grandstar(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🤭

You'd be surprised many would give up their careers if they get a good monthly stipend from their husband.

Imagine giving your wife 700k as monthly allowance, that is if you're making like 5m monthly. I'm sure she'll quit her job without you asking. Even if you pressurize her to stay, she may still leave.

It's not easy waking up 5am, and coming back 9pm, even if the pay is 300k monthly.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On May 27, 2023
Single all my life

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by BiGVEEN58(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2023
Sammy101111:
From my experience career lady
Always have one sugar daddy lowkey
They surly usually have suggar daddy sponsor.

If career lady richer than you manage to date you bro she loves your Di(k simple not you bro

But she loves the sugar daddy with big money

No bashing sharing true story here

You get better sense.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by chloride6: 11:26am On May 27, 2023
Of course.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by pek(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2023
plenitude:
Explain this please.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Athemisia: 11:28am On May 27, 2023
elefind:
No time for you to nack her, she's always busy
True... Very true..
You might even be thinking she's cheating on you but most things she's just too focus on her job.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On May 27, 2023
tojahh:
Dating a career lady makes you a career Man. Infact you'd be the one doing most of the office jobs for her except you've inferiority complex.

Again... You'll become king of gossip because you'll know everyone and everything in her office.

Just again, don't stay idle and don't always feel dejected because she will always chose her work before you. Get busy and make sure she sees you're grinding.

@bold:

Please where are the jobs your spouse/ partner can do the bulk for you mbok?

And where do they see men who leave their own jobs/ sources of livelihood and help their women do most of their jobs?

I need one of each so I can flex with my husband also engrossed in his job.

Infact, help me look for such a lady too so they would be doing our jobs and we would be flexing.

This seems to be the update.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Adakintroy: 11:29am On May 27, 2023
Women who work tend to be bossy like their male counter part. Its not their fault though. Its more or less the competitive environment they find themselves. Some things comes with the territory. Physical, Mental, emotional or psychological weakness is hardly tolerated there. So don't expect much submissiveness. Its hallmark of a weak mind to be submissive not strong once. They are no longer weak in a mind sense.

You not a man in terms of name. You a man cuz you stronger of the two and you bear the larger chunk of the responsibility.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bluefilm: 11:30am On May 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:
This adulthood is very confusing, today you're rich, tomorrow you're borrowing money from loan apps

😢😢

Ha ha ha

The life of a typical agbado individual.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by pocohantas(f): 11:34am On May 27, 2023
bukatyne:

@bold:

Please where are the jobs your spouse/ partner can do the bulk for you mbok?

And where do they see men who leave their own jobs/ sources of livelihood and help their women do most of their jobs?

I need one of each so I can flex with my husband also engrossed in his job.

Infact, help me look for such a lady too so they would be doing our jobs and we would be flexing.

This seems to be the update.

Please tag me when he answers. Maybe he meant helping her with windows update, because I have never had a man do my office work for me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by donbuchi1(m): 11:35am On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:
I have never dated a lady before talkless of a career one

As you can guess by now, “talk less of” or “talkless of” is entirely meaningless to native English speakers. It's a Nigerian English invention that arose out of an incompetent mimicry of the expression “much less,” which is used in negative contexts to mean that something is less likely to happen or be the case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by ipobarecriminals: 11:36am On May 27, 2023
sad
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by ItisWell22(f): 11:36am On May 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:

😢😢

Guyyyyy… 😁

You just reminded me about my prayer this morning.😂

I was thanking God for the miraculous provisions so far, this year; and prayed that on the few days of lack that “may” come ahead, He helps me stay grateful for these days of unmerited plenty. 🙏🤲

That prayer was borne out of that experience you typed up there.
While I was thanking for the plenty, I remembered the days of utter lack with hopelessness of where supply would even come from… 😢

God abeg… 🤲😢🙏

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Juanmike(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:
I have never dated a lady before talkless of a career one
Na guys you dey date?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by phorget(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2023
Career lady oftentimes have a Male sponsor, The Male sponsors are the financier of their career and they would always answer to the call of their sponsors before they answer anyone else.

The advantage is that most career ladies dont sleep around like other conventional ladies, their loyalty lies in between their sponsors and their boyfriend,fiance or even husband.

... hit me up to know more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by loffyloffy: 11:39am On May 27, 2023
Sammy101111:
From my experience career lady
Always have one sugar daddy lowkey
They surly usually have suggar daddy sponsor.

If career lady richer than you manage to date you bro she loves your Di(k simple not you bro

But she loves the sugar daddy with big money

No bashing sharing true story here

I do agree with this view, a large number of them do have one or 2 maried sugar dadies..they tend to look at men from what they can get..

There are exceptions ...but i think they are in the minority

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Spiff20(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2023
Mannnnn... You gotta be a career man yourself and make more money than she does else you both will be frustrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Fiscus105(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2023
They hardly disturb me with money.

Infact, none of them asking me for money for once.

They also understand me better than several ATM crew I dated before.

They dnt also disturb me with fake love, pregnancy and lies that other girls/ladies/women are known for.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by MissJoy29(f): 11:43am On May 27, 2023
grandstar:

You'd be surprised many would give up their careers if they get a good monthly stipend from their husband.

Imagine giving your wife 700k as monthly allowance, that is if you're making like 5m monthly. I'm sure she'll quit her job without you asking. Even if you pressurize her to stay, she may still leave.

It's not easy waking up 5am, and coming back 9pm, even if the pay is 300k monthly.
This is a warped reasoning. You think people work just for the money? Haven't you seen rich people with fat accounts that still go to work? Haven't you seen wives of rich men that still make money for themselves? Some people just want to be engaged.

If you had said "quit the stressful work" & maybe establish a business so they can devote more time to the home or work remotely, I would have understood. Even though there are business women that are even busier than the so called career women.

Have you thought about what will happen tomorrow if the rich husband dies without putting his house in order, or inlaws take everything from the wife & children or deny them access? Will she still be living like the wife of a rich husband or be stranded?

Biko as a woman, no matter how small, make & have your own money. E get why.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by ItisWell22(f): 11:46am On May 27, 2023
There are career women in Nigeria, but a lot of men would rather date urgent 2k girls who are readily available for every evening hangout. 🥱

Thebadpolitican:
Wow this is to tell that there is no career women in Nigeria

We men are trying oo

See as post empty biko

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Pelaiye2703(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2023
Got married to one, aside from being too knowledgeable. She's the best decision I took this year. No baggages, Zero worries, plenty goodies. Lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by MissJoy29(f): 11:53am On May 27, 2023
tojahh:
Dating a career lady makes you a career Man. Infact you'd be the one doing most of the OFFICE JOBS for her except you've inferiority complex.

Again... You'll become king of gossip because you'll know everyone and everything in her office.

Just again, don't stay idle and don't always feel dejected because she will always chose her work before you. Get busy and make sure she sees you're grinding.

Office jobs or house chores?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by ememonl(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Agbadocassava:

😢😢
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by TreasureJunky: 12:05pm On May 27, 2023
I'm proudly a career lady. I have my own money and don't live 2k urgent life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Are Hot / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.