Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady (26268 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by husbyright: 12:08pm On May 27, 2023
Depends on the type of career lady. The one that has money and the one that is still trying to make it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🤭
Thank you for creating this thread let me learn, nairaland is Wikipedia in itself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On May 27, 2023
husbyright:
Depends on the type of career lady. The one that has money and the one that is still trying to make it.

No lies. You can go to work everyday for 1 year and struggle to pay 250k rent.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by droid9: 12:10pm On May 27, 2023
They don’t bill you for stupid things, they buy their own stuff. They buy you expensive gifts and it’s expected you do the same.

You have to mind your business if you want the relationship to work, don’t check her phone, she could be knacking her boss, they always have one Oga or Big daddy they are knacking so have that in your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Deeprooted: 12:16pm On May 27, 2023
She is 11 years older than me.

She's an OAP in one of the most popular radio stations in Abuja.

She kept complaining of me ending conversation so abruptly!

After spending so much time on a night program on the station,she expected me to keep awake and respond to all her chat and video calls.

I just had to call it a quit angry

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Brownshoe: 12:20pm On May 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:

This adulthood is very confusing, today you're rich, tomorrow you're borrowing money from loan apps

😢😢
na scam brother

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:22pm On May 27, 2023
Surprising to see that this thread didn’t gain as much traction as I envisaged.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Boldtrust(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2023
All these "if she loves you...if she loves you..." are just hypothetical, idealistic and theoretical scenarios.
The reality is, whatever makes a woman a "successful career woman" will always make her a terrible partner, except her man is a simp to the core!

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by eepeepook: 12:27pm On May 27, 2023
The first set of comments don kill my enthusiasm. This is a thread for children. I’m out.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by chatinent: 12:33pm On May 27, 2023
To those calling others simps, everyone is a simp, chief. Some who claim to be on 🍒 red pills°🍒 are those who have fooled for long and feel they changed...oops, you only became a simp with a theory.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by pansophist(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2023
Not always applicable, but you're bound to experience masculine behaviours. For example, it will be difficult for her to integrate into your program. The older she is, then less likely she will integrate.

There will always be clashes of headship, and your moves will be questioned, scrutinized and given the microscopic treatment. She probably is very smart, so expect your moves even if it's coming from a good place have to be duly justified.

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bepositive11: 12:46pm On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:
alright bro

Be very careful of advice you get here. That ubunja moniker posts threads that dehumanize and objectify women. If you want to find pure and genuine love, stay away from people like that. Be genuine and find women who are genuine. Don't play all those nonsense mind games.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bepositive11: 12:51pm On May 27, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Wow this is to tell that there is no career women in Nigeria

We men are trying oo

See as post empty biko

Or maybe not many people here date career women

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Styluss: 12:56pm On May 27, 2023
learn the game
Kimiso:
ladies only get serious with a rich guy neither am i even that humorous am a gentle guy, I don't even know what makes me so gentle,by the way am light-hearted am always interested in dating but am a wannabe
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Styluss: 12:57pm On May 27, 2023
busy and always busy, they dont give a hoot about you. too much wahala
plenitude:
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🤭
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bionixs: 1:02pm On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:
I have never dated a lady before talkless of a career one
then getat of this thread !

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by sirblend: 1:05pm On May 27, 2023
tojahh:
Dating a career lady makes you a career Man. Infact you'd be the one doing most of the office jobs for her except you've inferiority complex.

Again... You'll become king of gossip because you'll know everyone and everything in her office.

Just again, don't stay idle and don't always feel dejected because she will always chose her work before you. Get busy and make sure she sees you're grinding.

Very true ...
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2023
TreasureJunky:
I'm proudly a career lady. I have my own money and don't live 2k urgent life

Reaaaaally

😁😁😁😁. I see you
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Asswipemod: 1:15pm On May 27, 2023
Sammy101111:
From my experience career lady
Always have one sugar daddy lowkey
They surly usually have suggar daddy sponsor.

If career lady richer than you manage to date you bro she loves your Di(k simple not you bro

But she loves the sugar daddy with big money

No bashing sharing true story here

You're right bro. 90% of them are low-key olosho with one big client, boss or employment benefactor breathing down their necks.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by almarthins(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2023
plenitude:

Most of them are very unapologetic when they are wrong. I dated one recently.

Them dey get pride.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by manikspears: 1:19pm On May 27, 2023
I have never dated a career lady before though
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Risingsunn: 1:25pm On May 27, 2023
Nothing special about them

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Risingsunn: 1:25pm On May 27, 2023
They end up in their late 30s looking for husband. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Geminiivory: 1:27pm On May 27, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Wow this is to tell that there is no career women in Nigeria

We men are trying oo

See as post empty biko

Naa you sabi
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Thebadpolitican(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2023
ItisWell22:
There are career women in Nigeria, but a lot of men would rather date urgent 2k girls who are readily available for every evening hangout. 🥱

Then they are not doing something right probably they are too bossy to their men
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Sammy101111(m): 1:30pm On May 27, 2023
duduade:

You think like a toddler

Lol dey play at this era in Nigeria
Make you live in Spain or Argentina
This is Nigeria that how the ladies roll here so wise up and stop thinking like a child way never start s€x

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Sammy101111(m): 1:31pm On May 27, 2023
VivaNG:

Potentially. Women with money use money to buy their way out of accountability. Not always the best deal. Also, remember you can't negotiate women out of hypergamy

Why do they still cheat and have sugar daddy with all the money to think that first
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bigpicture001: 1:32pm On May 27, 2023
they are full of stupidity
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Honchoslim16(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2023
I'd love her, if she a hustler!
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Geminiivory: 1:34pm On May 27, 2023
grandstar:

You'd be surprised many would give up their careers if they get a good monthly stipend from their husband.

Imagine giving your wife 700k as monthly allowance, that is if you're making like 5m monthly. I'm sure she'll quit her job without you asking. Even if you pressurize her to stay, she may still leave.

It's not easy waking up 5am, and coming back 9pm, even if the pay is 300k monthly.

N700k monthly to just sit at home say i mad or what when i know i ve a ' never a dull moment 'job that pays much more than that and i determine how long i wld want to work in a year? Abeg wake up from that slumber
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Crystalom3(m): 1:35pm On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:
just give me some ot bro about the games you made mentioned of

Everything game you need right here sir

paystack.shop/black

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by GoodCane: 1:38pm On May 27, 2023
duduade:

You think like a toddler

The guy stated the fact and obvious. You said he thinks like a toddler for saying the truth? Dude, is it not rich men that finance the lifestyles of both career and poor broke girls before? I don't know what is wrong with you simps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Are Hot / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.