Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady (26277 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by prophetfire: 10:52am On May 29, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na true o. So, where do I start from now?
Start from where you are because you ain't growing any further.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:00am On May 29, 2023
prophetfire:
Start from where you are because you ain't growing any further.

Yinmu.

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by DonroxyII: 6:29pm On May 31, 2023
plenitude:

Search for this monika “ubunja” and read all his thread🤭 thank me later
This is Bad Nigga ... you wanna Make him Toxic with Redpilling Nonsense ....

Teach Him Games ... Teach Him Street !
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by DonroxyII: 6:39pm On May 31, 2023
donbuchi1:

As you can guess by now, “talk less of” or “talkless of” is entirely meaningless to native English speakers. It's a Nigerian English invention that arose out of an incompetent mimicry of the expression “much less,” which is used in negative contexts to mean that something is less likely to happen or be the case.
To Curse You dey Hungry Me .. Na say Person Talk Talkless You Rant like Hyenas Like this Shuuuuuuuu ....

Make King Charles Come Speak Yoruba now if dem Born Ihm Mama well ...

Abeg Free Us... Na Another Land Language be our problem
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by DonroxyII: 8:11pm On May 31, 2023
Kimiso:
alright bro
Don't Visit That Ubunja Redpilling Nonsense... You will become Women Hater Instead of Women Gamer .....

All those stewpid Mind Games would lead you to become toxic Male instead of Alpha Male ...

To become Respected By Woman is to Be a Man(Matured Male) & Be Gallantry in Nature & Action !

Start from Small Girls, Have Sense of Humor, Oratory, Qualifies Her Beauty ..

Check Tobi Forge on Instagram or TikTok & Learn Games ...

Go Out There & Approach Girls for Fun ... Collect Her Number & Make Her come to Your Cribs ...

Your Chest Would beat Initially But Damn Your Timidity & Weaknesses & Brake Your Fearfulness Firewall to Unleash The Man In You ...

Ensure You Toast Three Girls in a Day Making 21 Girls in a Week ..... cheesy

If You Can't Approach Girls & Market Yourself till she Accept Your Manliness .... You Can't Market Anything in Life as Such You Can't Be... Because Once You Can break Your Life Barriers with Women You Can Passed Through Big Men Without Breaking a Sweat !

Women is the Absolute test of Manhood .... Break Your Fearfulness WaterBags By Marketing Yourself to Women especially When You are Poor with Nothing to Use to Proof Just Your Mouth & Big Gallant Bold Chest Wawuu!

Women love Bold Men ... can You also Fvck ... She wouldn't answer You without being wowed By Something In You .... Hit the Gym, Have Lines, Be Versatile ... Sabi Press Tikitaka like Messi, Barcelona, Arsenal, Bayern, Patiences, Perseverance, Endurance, Tolerance & Ultimately It's just a Game .. You winsome You Losesome .... You Must be ready to Passed through all Her Barriers ... she will s.h.it test You, Shenanigans Test You ... Insult You, Raise Unnecessary Aggressions.... If You Ace All Her Feminine Shenanigans, You Win the Portals for Life But if You Simp ... she will Rule Over You & Drop Your Sorry Ass Cuz You would be Boring & Boredom !

Some would Blocked You While Some will disturb Your life & Some wouldn't just Care ....

Real Men are Container & Women are Waters ....
Containers determine the shape water would take when freezed grin ....

Embrace Masculine Energies & Remove all Feminine Energies ......

Even in Les.bian Games One Patner plays the role of a Man ... As such ... Women don't like Dating their Kind ... they Like Men, Not Redpillers, MGTOW, Simpson, etc
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Kimiso(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2023
DonroxyII:
Don't Visit That Ubunja Redpilling Nonsense... You will become Women Hater Instead of Women Gamer .....

All those stewpid Mind Games would lead you to become toxic Male instead of Alpha Male ...

To become Respected By Woman is to Be a Man(Matured Male) & Be Gallantry in Nature & Action !

Go Out There & Approach Girls for Fun ... Collect Her Number & Make Her come to Your Cribs ...

Your Chest Would beat Initially But Damn Your Timidity & Weaknesses & Brake Your Fearfulness Firewall to Unleash The Man In You ...

If You Can't Approach Girls & Market Yourself till she Accept Your Manliness .... You Can't Market Anything in Life as Such You Can't Be... Because Once You Can break Your Life Barriers with Women You Can Passed Through Big Men Without Breaking a Sweat !

Women is the Absolute test of Manhood .... Break Your Fearfulness WaterBags By Marketing Yourself to Women especially When You are Poor with Nothing to Use to Proof Just Your Mouth & Big Gallant Bold Chest Wawuu!

Women love Bold Men ... can You also Fvck ... She wouldn't answer You without being wowed By Something In You .... Hit the Gym, Have Lines, Be Versatile ... Sabi Press Tikitaka like Messi, Barcelona, Arsenal, Bayern, Patiences, Perseverance, Endurance, Tolerance & Ultimately It's just a Game .. You winsome You Losesome .... You Must be ready to Passed through all Her Barriers ... she will s.h.it test You, Shenanigans Test You ... Insult You, Raise Unnecessary Aggressions.... If You Ace All Her Feminine Shenanigans, You Win the Portals for Life But if You Simp ... she will Rule Over You & Drop Your Sorry Ass Cuz You would be Boring & Boredom !

Some would Blocked You While Some will disturb Your life & Some wouldn't just Care ....

Even in Les.bian Games One Patner plays the role of a Man ... As such ... Women don't like Dating their Kind ... they Like Men, Not Redpillers, MGTOW, Simpson, etc
grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On May 31, 2023
DonroxyII:

What is this nonsense you are saying bayi?

90% of what you said is basal redpill. Who dafuq taught you to hate women, bro? Because that's not what redpill teaches. Ubunja is a moniker that helped liberate hundreds of men from the bluepill, show some respect, nigga!!😁
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Adasun(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2023
luminouz:

90% of what you said is basal redpill. Who dafuq taught you to hate women, bro? Because that's not what redpill teaches. Ubunja is a moniker that helped liberate hundreds of men from the bluepill, show some respect, nigga!!😁
I am a testimony of ubunja's preaching
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by DonroxyII: 1:35am On Jun 01, 2023
luminouz:

U wey Ashawo Beer Parlour Don Rusticate ihm Life & All Those Rusted Ibadan Pvssy ... sharrap there grin

Being a Matured Man Doesn't Have Anything to Do with Redpilling which is a Mental Disorder !

I don't show respect to anyone that Utilised redpilling to turn men to women haters, Women Bashers & Women Equity: Women are Women with the Shitshenanigans Tests While Men are Men to Manned their Women !

If You are Still a Boy when You are Supposed to be a Man You shall be Treated like a Boy(Simp Stage of Male Developments) by Any Women, Ladies or Girls ... This doesn't have anything to do with Redpilling But Strictly Maturities of a Man Responding to His Environments!

Also, Experience is the best teacher ... Most Boys Start from Simping & Once Taught lessons by ladies & The Street they become Men that's if they learn their lessons ... We all Have Our Simping Days When We Try to Impress the Girls But Now We Command our Women Because We Have what it takes as Men Not Boys !

The Questioner is a Novice Wey dem never run Street Before Because He is a Coward with Fearfulness Bloods flowing in his Veins & You expected Him to jump unto Redpill without passing through the Bluepills .... You simply want to turn him to Hardened Toxic Man shocked ... You Shouldn't Deny Anybody their Life Experiences .... All He Needs is a Man Not Redpilling Nonsense!

Many People on Ubunja thread are confused on what Redpill is all about ... Some silly folks already equated it to Battling with Women for Equity while Some turned it unto Women Bashing-Hating Threads to Pour out their Boyish Stewpidities & Frustrations even in 30s & 40s .... The Street Would Continue to Run You If You Fail to Man-Up ..... But If You Become a Man ... You Will run the Street ...

I Quit that Ubunja Thread because They Can't Control the Nonsense they are Feeding to the Boys ! ... To Train a Boy to Become Man Doesn't Require Big English & Wahala !

Nigerian Societies albeit African Societies is not same a Oyinbo Societies where all those silly Terms Emanated from .... An Average African Makes Boyish Mistakes as a Result of Inexperience which Shall Mould him to Become a Man when He learnt from his Mistakes Shikena ...

Kinni Gbogbo Weyrey Terms Nitori Obinrin
To Fvck Pvssy Se wa Di Ohun ti Terms Po Bayi

I'm an African Man, I work My Ass Do Projects, Take Care of My Women & Ensure My Pvssy is Well Seasoned !

Redpills, Blue-Pills, MGTOW, etc ain't My Thing That's Oyinbo Nonsense as Response for Not Being Men Enough to Lead their Women ....

We Don't Do that Here in Africa, We Have Our Boyish Life which is When a Boy Graduates from His Mother & Sisters to the Street ....

Then The Girls & The Street Would Mould him to become a Man Because His Families Couldn't Do the Hard ones On Him Due to Families Love or Pampering ... While Some with Wrecked Background Would have started Learning Manly Duties from Boyish Teenage Age !

If He Learns He Become a Man Not a Nonsense Redpiller(Which Many People Have Turned to Women Hating-Bashing & Equity)

I see Cave, Panso & Many People Warning guys Redpilling Do Not Mean Wickedness to Ladies nor Equities to Ladies ... But Many Are Mentally Deranged Because of Stewpid Terms ..

Tell them to Man Up Simple forget the useless terms !

Once He is a Man, He Can Have Women, Girls Ladies All Joined ... All Na Phase ... Boyish(Simp) to Man(Matured) !

Redpilling Ko, Redsh.it Ni !
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by ubunja(m): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2023
DonroxyII:
U wey Ashawo Beer Parlour Don Rusticate ihm Life & All Those Rusted Ibadan Pvssy ... sharrap there grin

Being a Matured Man Doesn't Have Anything to Do with Redpilling which is a Mental Disorder !

I don't show respect to anyone that Utilised redpilling to turn men to women haters, Women Bashers & Women Equity: Women are Women with the Shitshenanigans Tests While Men are Men to Manned their Women !

If You are Still a Boy when You are Supposed to be a Man You shall be Treated like a Boy(Simp Stage of Male Developments) by Any Women, Ladies or Girls ... This doesn't have anything to do with Redpilling But Strictly Maturities of a Man Responding to His Environments!

Also, Experience is the best teacher ... Most Boys Start from Simping & Once Taught lessons by ladies & The Street they become Men that's if they learn their lessons ... We all Have Our Simping Days When We Try to Impress the Girls But Now We Command our Women Because We Have what it takes as Men Not Boys !

The Questioner is a Novice Wey dem never run Street Before Because He is a Coward with Fearfulness Bloods flowing in his Veins & You expected Him to jump unto Redpill without passing through the Bluepills .... You simply want to turn him to Hardened Toxic Man shocked ... You Shouldn't Deny Anybody their Life Experiences .... All He Needs is a Man Not Redpilling Nonsense!

Many People on Ubunja thread are confused on what Redpill is all about ... Some silly folks already equated it to Battling with Women for Equity while Some turned it unto Women Bashing-Hating Threads to Pour out their Boyish Stewpidities & Frustrations even in 30s & 40s .... The Street Would Continue to Run You If You Fail to Man-Up ..... But If You Become a Man ... You Will run the Street ...

I Quit that Ubunja Thread because They Can't Control the Nonsense they are Feeding to the Boys ! ... To Train a Boy to Become Man Doesn't Require Big English & Wahala !

Nigerian Societies albeit African Societies is not same a Oyinbo Societies where all those silly Terms Emanated from .... An Average African Makes Boyish Mistakes as a Result of Inexperience which Shall Mould him to Become a Man when He learnt from his Mistakes Shikena ...

I'm an African Man, I work My Ass Do Projects, Take Care of My Women & Ensure My Pvssy is Well Seasoned !

Redpills, Blue-Pills, MGTOW, etc ain't My Thing That's Oyinbo Nonsense as Response for Not Being Men Enough to Lead their Women ....

We Don't Do that Here in Africa, We Have Our Boyish Life which is When a Boy Graduates from His Mother & Sisters to the Street ....

Then The Girls & The Street Would Mould him to become a Man Because His Families Couldn't Do the Hard ones On Him Due to Families Love or Pampering ... While Some with Wrecked Background Would have started Learning Manly Duties from Boyish Teenage Age !

If He Learns He Become a Man Not a Nonsense Redpiller(Which Many People Have Turned to Women Hating-Bashing & Equity)

I see Cave, Panso & Many People Warning guys Redpilling Do Not Mean Wickedness to Ladies nor Equities to Ladies ... But Many Are Mentally Deranged Because of Stewpid Terms ..

Once He is a Man, He Can Have Women, Girls Ladies All Joined ... All Na Phase ... Boyish(Simp) to Man(Matured) !

stop using my name for clout chasing purposes. If your truth is sound then you don't need to involve Ubunja to create fake controversy to draw attention to it. This is the third time you're mentioning me for absolutely no reason at all. Please, don't tire me with these useless mentions.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by luminouz(m): 4:38am On Jun 01, 2023
DonroxyII:

You know nothing, Jon Snow!!!

I make good money off men like you when they come for counselling after being broken and battered by women. I await your DM because with this mindset of yours, cold,hard, brutally cooked breakfast is coming. Just be prepared to spend some money for counselling. I'm not cheap😁

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Are Hot / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.