Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady (26276 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by tiswell(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:
ladies only get serious with a rich guy neither am i even that humorous am a gentle guy, I don't even know what makes me so gentle,by the way am light-hearted am always interested in dating but am a wannabe
build ya self esteem.
Ya type mostly hide under their keypads to disturb the internet space but very low esteem in reality
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Geminiivory: 1:49pm On May 27, 2023
G00DHardDick:

The guy stated the fact and obvious. You said he thinks like a toddler for saying the truth? Dude, is it not rich men that finance the lifestyles of both career and poor broke girls before? I don't know what is wrong with you simps

pls.speak.for.the low life ones you ve been with or women in your family.. Nonsense talk

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by GoodCane: 1:57pm On May 27, 2023
Geminiivory:

pls.speak.for.the low life ones you ve been with or women in your family.. Nonsense talk

You seem hurt and pain by my comment. Dude, I'm not the cause of your frustrations. Feel free to keep simping
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Menclothing: 2:10pm On May 27, 2023
The cool headed is cool who can plan and grow together with her partner
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Blitzking: 2:20pm On May 27, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🀭
Very independent, they don't bill if you meet a good one..they love gifts and are ready to support you if they really love you in anyway possible..most av this masculine energy that can make them loose their sex appeal overtime and they have the tendency to always make it look like you are the one always making the decision...but overall if you meet a level headed type you are blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by karkinase(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2023
Sammy101111:

Lol dey play at this era in Nigeria
Make you live in Spain or Argentina
This is Nigeria that how the ladies roll here so wise up and stop thinking like a child way never start s€x
Leave the mumu guy.. they always have one big Oga dey collect knacks from
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by folake4u(f): 2:47pm On May 27, 2023
isabi2lof:
Una problem too much

Dating a jobless lady problem

Dating a career lady wahala

Abeg you guys should go for your type , especially men with low self esteem.

Honestly speaking oh.

I'm seeing one efulefu up there who said that career ladies have sugar daddies.

Abeg make Nigerian women rest for their hands.

They are free to follow their fellow men. Won't be bad though.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On May 27, 2023
Pelaiye2703:
Got married to one, aside from being too knowledgeable. She's the best decision I took this year. No baggages, Zero worries, plenty goodies. Lol

Awwww. So cute. cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by folake4u(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2023
ednut1:
Many of them are nice, can hold intellectual conversations . They will not hesitate to dump your ass if you mess up or treat them bad.

No time!!! grin cool
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by sacajawea: 3:00pm On May 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Surprising to see that this thread didn’t gain as much traction as I envisaged.
Are You are a career lady?
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:02pm On May 27, 2023
sacajawea:

Are You are a career lady?

I'm not o. I'm a full-time house wife. May God epp us. Learning from the gurus here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by isabi2lof: 3:04pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

Honestly speaking oh.

I'm seeing one efulefu up there who said that career ladies have sugar daddies.

Abeg make Nigerian women rest for their hands.

They are free to follow their fellow men. Won't be bad though.

Abi o , they should allow Nigerian women to rest for once . Since they've sugar daddies, let them talk to their fellow gender about it .

Most of them can't control their 3rd leg , they'll come online and start forming holy holy .

They're just jealous of we women , no wonder bobrisky left them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Women matter go continue dey choke them .
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by folake4u(f): 3:10pm On May 27, 2023
isabi2lof:

Abi o , they should allow Nigerian women to rest for once . Since they've sugar daddies, let them talk to their fellow gender about it .

Most of them can't control their 3rd leg , they'll come online and start forming holy holy .

They're just jealous of we women , no wonder bobrisky left them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Women matter go continue dey choke them .

Sis! Make Nigerian women get breathing space abeg, but them nor go allow us rest. If daily FrontPage nor talk anything about woman matter, the day never complete.

Do you get??!! Many of them lack discipline, low self-esteem and reek of insecurity, yet somehow na we dey take the blame for their BS.

They should marry their fellow men please.

My mantra is always They will be fine las las. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by sacajawea: 3:10pm On May 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not o. I'm a full-time house girlfriend/wife. May God epp us. Learning from the gurus here.
Congratulations, you are living the dream
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:11pm On May 27, 2023
sacajawea:

Congratulations, you are living the dream

Na lie o.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Oshin56(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2023
I'm looking for one to date especially military or paramilitary...
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by elonize(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2023
Dis topic nobi for Nigeria, most of dem nor get cash N A guy wen dey try 1 manage life.dem 1 suck am dry
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by isabi2lof: 3:33pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

Sis! Make Nigerian women get breathing space abeg, but them nor go allow us rest. If daily FrontPage nor talk anything about woman matter, the day never complete.

Do you get??!! Many of them lack discipline, low self-esteem and reek of insecurity, yet somehow na we dey take the blame for their BS.

Yes o , las las they'll be fine πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Aswear πŸ˜‚ na women dey give dem content , na so I meet one guy , I sha tell am say shey him no dey for all this alpha male stuff πŸ˜…

Guy man talk say , na for only online dem dey make noise , him say he no get their time , dem go dey bash women online but in reality dem go dey beg for pussy 🀣🀣🀣🀣

If I no dey for Nigeria, I for say Nigeria men don change .
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by folake4u(f): 3:37pm On May 27, 2023
isabi2lof:

Yes o , las las they'll be fine πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Aswear πŸ˜‚ na women dey give dem content , na so I meet one guy , I sha tell am say shey him no dey for all this alpha male stuff πŸ˜…

Guy man talk say , na for only online dem dey make noise , him say he no get their time , dem go dey bash women online but in reality dem go dey beg for pussy 🀣🀣🀣🀣

If I no dey for Nigeria, I for say Nigeria men don change .

Alpha meil dey end for sho sho media. For reality, many of them nor fit approach woman, or women dey air them in DM for months! Or them dey beg for the pussy.

We sabi their type wella. grin grin

Them go dey alright las las.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Excel70: 3:53pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

We no go leave Una alone angry angry angry until you return the rib you stole from us undecided undecided

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Geminiivory: 3:55pm On May 27, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You seem hurt and pain by my comment. Dude, I'm not the cause of your frustrations. Feel free to keep simping

πŸ˜† See this frustrated thing whose life has been messed up .. oga abeg go face your warrant and stop throwing your frustrations around... For this one myopic mind, all women re prostitutes or bank rolled by a man.. Abeg go get a life
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by folake4u(f): 3:58pm On May 27, 2023
Excel70:

We nor thief anything from una. Go to court! cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

No time!!! grin cool
πŸ™„ na that one dey sweet una abi
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by folake4u(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2023
ednut1:
πŸ™„ na that one dey sweet una abi

Yes oh. πŸ˜‚
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Kimiso(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2023
Juanmike:
Na guys you dey date?
God forbid
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by isabi2lof: 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
folake4u:

Alpha meil dey end for sho sho media. For reality, many of them nor fit approach woman, or women dey air them in DM for months! Or them dey beg for the pussy.

We sabi their type wella. grin grin

Them go dey alright las las.
Them go dey alright las las grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Kimiso(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
donbuchi1:

As you can guess by now, β€œtalk less of” or β€œtalkless of” is entirely meaningless to native English speakers. It's a Nigerian English invention that arose out of an incompetent mimicry of the expression β€œmuch less,” which is used in negative contexts to mean that something is less likely to happen or be the case.
ok boss
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2023
bukatyne:
πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† @ topic.

Career lady? What about a career man?

Topic tells me more about the OP than the ladies termed 'career ladies'.
We want women that will take care of us, since we are the prize now in the market world
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by okewumi: 6:09pm On May 27, 2023
They are the best.

Always look at things holistically. They don't rely on you for cash or bills. They bring out the best from you career wise. They are good in time management and smart (see Okonjo oweala when she started her career)

You have potential to travel out of the country together. For instance, if embassy denies you visa, they can apply as well for her family and they are easily be granted ( My friend travels to canada with the help of her wife because she is IT guru and many certifications)

There children always excel because there is no room for mediocrity.
If you are promiscuous, don't date them. They will pull out of marriage because of their sustainability.

They are the best to day for hardworking guy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by LUCASC(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2023
For you to date a career lady successfully you must be a career person as well. If not both of you will always have disagreements. Most of them are 9 to 5 women, they will always put their careers 9 to 5 ahead of any intimate relationships and that's where the problems will generate from. I will advise if you are in any form of profession look for who's in the same line of profession as you do.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by XAUBulls: 6:52pm On May 27, 2023
ednut1:
Many of them are nice, can hold intellectual conversations . They will not hesitate to dump your ass if you mess up or treat them bad unlike those hungry girls.

Some behave masculine due to the nature of their jobs. Some are competitive too and try to outdo you. Another issue is they know how to save their own money while they spend yours. I don jam career babe earning over 250k salary that refused to pay her own uber to come by house, 3k uber o 😏. I still prefer career women over urgent 2k babes
It's all about the masculine inner game. grin wink
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by XAUBulls: 7:03pm On May 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm not o. I'm a full-time house girlfriend/wife. May God epp us. Learning from the gurus here.
Lol... grin You cracked me up Uyai, full-blooded "full-time house girlfriend." I didn't see that coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Are Hot / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.