Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady (26269 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2023
XAUBulls:

Lol... grin You cracked me up Uyai, full-blooded "full-time house girlfriend." I didn't see that coming.

Abi.

I want to be a career woman when I grow up. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by imustsaymymindo: 7:16pm On May 27, 2023
A literature calls them the "emancipated women".

Not that they are truly emancipated in the literal sense, but they are emancipated from the things in the natural order that helps women perform much better in a relationship. An unfortunate disadvantage.

Worst-still, a beautiful career woman.

My premise is based on the fact that the popular concept of "career" in itself has been a trap for a life of unhappiness where people live to work instead of work for a living. Men has fallen in this trap for a long time. And now women.

If work is ingrained in your life and not a separate entity, if work makes you feel alive, if you are happy working, then you are exempted from this premise.

But if it is the majority of what is peddled as "career" out there, I doubt success in a relationship either as a career man or career woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by XAUBulls: 7:28pm On May 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abi.

Indeed... cheesy Vicky the badass mamma still wants to grow up. wink New career paths are cropping up that are remote-based and are already deleting the conventional ones.

By the way, congrats on the new airport that was commissioned in your state yesterday... A superb work of architecture.

Take care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Hell no!!!.....I heard alot of 'em are pompous angry. But chebi we say we all want independent bannies?
Most aren’t, we just assumed they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They are the best if they love you...

No drama and too much emotional life style

They are logical in reasoning

And not childish and woman like nature of nagging

And that makes them mature
Infact They behave like your mother if they really love you
Slawomirr are you talking from experience 🤭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2023
Agbadocassava:

This adulthood is very confusing, today you're rich, tomorrow you're borrowing money from loan apps

😢😢
Adulthood the most gettohood ever 😂
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
ednut1:
Many of them are nice, can hold intellectual conversations . They will not hesitate to dump your ass if you mess up or treat them bad unlike those hungry girls.

Some behave masculine due to the nature of their jobs. Some are competitive too and try to outdo you. Another issue is they know how to save their own money while they spend yours. I don jam career babe earning over 250k salary that refused to pay her own uber to come by house, 3k uber o 😏. I still prefer career women over urgent 2k babes grin
Damn! It could be she ain’t in love with you
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
Connected1:
Career Ladies have one thing in common ✅

Sugar Zaddies.
😂😂😂
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
I roll with them types a lot!

They're more mature & appreciative & returning favors unlike other girls!

They don't also pressure you for marriage!

Just my own personal experience sha..
Most people assume they’re pompous… well money comes with a little pride

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2023
Billionaire2:
too domineering,
She hates my hubby ‘football’
easily provoked to argue,
transferred aggression, intimacy time-table,
She never made our relationship a priority which made me not to discuss my plans with her..

Well, it hit her hard when I announced to her that my visa is out and I’m traveling out ..
She must be thinking she’s doing you a favor by dating you. It could be she rated herself way above you in her head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:56pm On May 27, 2023
elefind:
No time for you to nack her, she's always busy
😂😂
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2023
tojahh:
Dating a career lady makes you a career Man. Infact you'd be the one doing most of the office jobs for her except you've inferiority complex.

Again... You'll become king of gossip because you'll know everyone and everything in her office.

Just again, don't stay idle and don't always feel dejected because she will always chose her work before you. Get busy and make sure she sees you're grinding.
Only a leech will seat back and depend her lady 😂

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2023
Born2conquer:
The only way you can date a career lady is if you have a career also, that way, you both can be mutually busy and understanding.

I have been with career ladies and the frustration of getting ghosted will be there. I am not into any corporate work so most of the time, I do have a lotttttt of free time and I like conversing with my girls often but you see career ladies? You fit send hi in the morning make she reply in the evening
"I am sorry, been busy, work stressful"
"Babe, I won't be able to come this week"
"Babe, a brief came in, I will be busy"

And in the night, she has to sleep early because she needs to wake up early grin

But if you're both working, lol, you will build a healthy relationship
It requires a lot of understanding I must say.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:05pm On May 27, 2023
grandstar:

You'd be surprised many would give up their careers if they get a good monthly stipend from their husband.

Imagine giving your wife 700k as monthly allowance, that is if you're making like 5m monthly. I'm sure she'll quit her job without you asking. Even if you pressurize her to stay, she may still leave.

It's not easy waking up 5am, and coming back 9pm, even if the pay is 300k monthly.
That’s true. Not only ladies. If you have what it takes to live conveniently without working. I am sure you won’t bother to work either

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2023
pek:
Explain this please.
It simply mean my friend
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by prophetfire: 9:17pm On May 27, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Abi.

. When you grow up? So for now, you are growing down?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:25pm On May 27, 2023
Deeprooted:

She is 11 years older than me.

She's an OAP in one of the most popular radio stations in Abuja.

She kept complaining of me ending conversation so abruptly!

After spending so much time on a night program on the station,she expected me to keep awake and respond to all her chat and video calls.

😂😂 this one is strong
I just had to call it a quit angry
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:30pm On May 27, 2023
almarthins:

Most of them are very unapologetic when they are wrong. I dated one recently.

Them dey get pride.
Lol maybe the one you dated has pride

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Saintinoo(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🤭

They are mostly narcissist...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:34pm On May 27, 2023
prophetfire:
. When you grow up? So for now, you are growing down?

My dear, I still dey grow up o. Still a babe. wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Saintinoo(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2023
Most guys saying that they can date and marry a so called CAREER woman are saying it because they probably have not been I to one before.

I read of men coming to nairaland to cry about how their wives disrespect, don't cook, don't give them sex and when the man complain, they ask for divorce. Listen, those narcissist ladies you call career women will put their career ahead of you, and no man can ever put up with that, later you will get tired and become a nagging husband.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Odebayo4010(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2023
Boldtrust:
All these "if she loves you...if she loves you..." are just hypothetical, idealistic and theoretical scenarios.
The reality is, whatever makes a woman a "successful career woman" will always make her a terrible partner, except her man is a simp to the core!

Yea you're right I experience that thing from my Boss wife,

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by almarthins(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2023
plenitude:

Lol maybe the one you dated has pride

Very proud self. I no be say she fine self.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by rockyh(m): 5:02am On May 28, 2023
plenitude:
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🤭
you better run most especially nigerian ladies
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by prophetfire: 6:51am On May 28, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

My dear, I still dey grow up o. Still a babe. wink
Career years don almost passoo. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Newbielearner(m): 7:03am On May 28, 2023
Kimiso:
just give me some ot bro about the games you made mentioned of

Search for dating drills by harrdon here on Nairaland. Just read page 1-60.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Nobody: 10:56am On May 28, 2023
The Missing Link Between God's Speakings And Its Manifestation.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3a-bZ-WJOw

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:22am On May 28, 2023
prophetfire:
Career years don almost passoo. grin

Na true o. So, where do I start from now?
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Cazzim(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2023
TreasureJunky:
I'm proudly a career lady. I have my own money and don't live 2k urgent life

hmmmm money no de do person, dangote still de fear money my dear. have a career earned over 400k she don't really have family issues but money no de ever do her
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bukatyne(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Please tag me when he answers. Maybe he meant helping her with windows update, because I have never had a man do my office work for me. cheesy

Will do sis wink

@ Windows Update: that's if her IT Team is not like ours that passworded everything so we rely on them. grin

Even to add printer already on the network, you need password undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Joshman227(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2023
Kimiso:
ladies only get serious with a rich guy neither am i even that humorous am a gentle guy, I don't even know what makes me so gentle,by the way am light-hearted am always interested in dating but am a wannabe
don't sa[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b] don't say that embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Love800(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2023
Bro pls can u connect me to her. I wanna be an OAP too in the radio. I think connection will work out for me
Deeprooted:

She is 11 years older than me.

She's an OAP in one of the most popular radio stations in Abuja.

She kept complaining of me ending conversation so abruptly!

After spending so much time on a night program on the station,she expected me to keep awake and respond to all her chat and video calls.

I just had to call it a quit angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Are Hot / Nigerian Photographer George Okoro Is Engaged (photos) / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.