Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima (44355 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by 7arrows: 11:18am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Dey there make pant dey wear you. 🤣

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President as from Monday next week till 2031. He will then handover to a competent northerner.

Wow is that how u guys run elections there? I thought a term is 4 years but you just calculated 8 years. Then u said he's gonna hand over to a northerner, U must be very good at predictions. Are u a prophet?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Image123(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2023
Let it flow.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Bravity1000(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2023
Who do I have? Where is my destiny helper?

I'm seriously in need of a job.

I'm a graduate of pub admin with a 9 year banking experience .based in Abuja

0708 368 8660

Bravity1000@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by leanonme82: 11:19am On May 26, 2023
wonder233:
The people jubilating are not doing so because they feel Tinubu will work to make Nigeria great. They are jubilating because to spite one ethnic group. It is like a sport to them. They don't care about their future or that of their kids.
Africa is cursed with tribe and religion.
As for the judgment most rational people were not expecting anything otherwise.
Let everyone go and hustle and see in what way they can create happiness for themselves.

The other group started it.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by quadraheem(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2023
I learnt some people go recharge data, some people go study the biography of each judge, some people go Dey dance in front of the court premises.
How market?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by GeneralPula: 11:20am On May 26, 2023
defash8:
This Obi must be powerful, this is PDP case but they're calling out Obi.
Nope..

It’s because nah Pdp get case but nah headless mod dey create 50 threads regarding today’s judgement! They were they one wailing! Pdp wey get case self no make noise!

So it’s normal the gbas gbos!

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by chiself: 11:21am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country.
All the prophecies said something will happen to prevent it.
I trust you, Lord

I remember one gospel song titled "You will know"
You will know on Monday grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Chucks13: 11:21am On May 26, 2023
LP with Obi is next to be disgrace.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Royalty83(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2023
Wow
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nobody: 11:22am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord
Na badbelle be your prophet and lord so

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by BrotherFolake: 11:22am On May 26, 2023
😎

Tinubu will be Sworn in.

No one born of a woman can stop Tinubu swearing ceremony. There will be heavy security, Soldiers will make sure no one disrupt Tinubu day.

After Tinubu is sworn in, Nigeria hidden problems will manifest.

I urge Nigerians to go to their various Banks and withdraw enough money, after Tinubu is sworn in there will be scarcity of money in Nigeria.

Don't say i did not warn you.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by GeneralPula: 11:23am On May 26, 2023
Princeton92:
Why's all of these just so funny?
It’s cuz the noise from headless mod regarding how Tinubu would be disqualified today!

If you check twitter, they’ve made mouth regarding how today is gonna be a sad day for Apc grin

Even tho, we told them the truth, they were acting as they normally act!

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Lhanre(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Tradegood: 11:23am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:
Those who hinged their hope on today's judgment would have to swallow the bitter pill.

Jagaban will be sworn in on Monday and he will rule them for at least 4 years.
He is ruling for 8 years by the grace of GOD!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Ingocof(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/26/supreme-court-dismisses-pdps-suit-challenging-double-nomination-of-shettima/amp/

We told those meddlesome interlopers but they wouldn't hear, every case against Tinubu will be thrown out of the court with left hands and those petitioners will be asked to pay Tinubu just like Atiku has been asked to do.

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Investorozay: 11:24am On May 26, 2023
OneTemplate:

Let me guess. Only Obi or another Igbo can 'save' Nigeria ba?

Look, better cure yourself of that bad belle and hate for others. Especially Northerners and Yorubas because Tinubu will not fail and you will be in for a very frustrating time watching hime develop Nigeria..

He is going to be our best President, by far, since our current democracy began in 1999. All messiah-worshippers of the 'yes daddy' charlatan better move to Cameroon or Mali.

tinubu will disappoint you like the former did. none of my buz sha. youngins aint feeding from your economy anyway
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Skyehigher1: 11:24am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

I believe Amaechi can fund himself if he so wishes. But he would only waste his time doing so as the case lacks merit. Shettima immediately withdrew from the senatorial race immediately his name was announced as the running mate to Tinubu.
yes hon. Tahir mongunu has replace him in the upper chamber

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by papagiddy(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2023
If I be obi, I will just call tiunbu
and say.... ""congratulations sir **

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by ogaontop(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Atiku and PDP wanted to reap where they didn't sow. I laugh at their followers and leaders who were gallivanting around yesterday. I remember David Bwala, the biggest loser in 2023 trying to raise the hope of his PeeDeePigs followers, all ended in vain. Let us be fair in analysing the issue at stake, who is that politician who pursued the 2023 presidential race with all his strength and seriousness required like Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Atiku was relying on

hacking of INEC porter, Aso Rock Cabal and block votes from the north while Peter Obi believed in ethnic and religious sentiments, thinking that CAN, YesDaddies, Enenches, Mama Sarah Omakpi who wanted to waste her vote and indeed wasted it, fake prophets, angry IPOB miscreants, #ENDSARS yahoo boys and fake online polsters can win election for him. Asiwaju meticulously travelled through the lenght and breadth of the country, meeting people, building bridges, meeting leaders of religious organisations, traditional leaders, political leaders, professional people, students, artisans, market men and women, farmers and a host of others. I think it should be reinforced again and again that elections are not won by stupid scheming, sentiments or on the social media. I think Peter Obi especially should find time to learn that noise, insults, lies, instigations etc will not win election anywhere, cheers.

Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR
PDP instituted a case and you are having sleepless night over Labour party and putting Peter Obi's picture.
Are you really okay?
Besides, the attention you guys give makes labour party even more popular!!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by seunH: 11:26am On May 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

Of a truth this double nomination thing was their strongest case because courts hardly play with double nomination. If SC has dismissed this then I dunno what the opposition wants to pin their hope on.
You're right, even Ahmad Lawan won narrowly based on technicalities

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Kingkamba(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin SOME JUDGES HAVE CASHED OUT BIG TIME
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2023
Okay
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by lapintoz: 11:29am On May 26, 2023
Obi diots dey collect wotowoto....

We tell una....stop hate....una no dey hear word.

You better accept your fate.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by BossLA: 11:29am On May 26, 2023
Natural2Heal:
If Tinubu is going to lost at election tribunal, the double nomination's case is the real solid ground. The other petitions are frivolous and irrelevant.

Since Supreme court has made judgement in favour of Tinubu, he will remain Nigerian president in the next 4 years.
This is really not a case
PDP have no business in APC internal matter
If it was an APC person that instituted the case, then it would have really be a big blow
The main case is the 25% in FCT
That is the really big case.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by muykem: 11:30am On May 26, 2023
I said something on this platform but Obidients are insulting me. The only way to remove any president from court in Nigeria is to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are the one that win the election. All these side issues, double nomination, drugs issue, double citizen among others are just wasting of time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2023
"Meddlesome Interloper and busybody"
Waoh!!! I love those adjectives used to describe the PDP.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by BossLA: 11:30am On May 26, 2023
lapintoz:
Obi diots dey collect wotowoto....

We tell una....stop hate....una no dey hear word.

You better accept your fate.
But na Atiku and PDP initiate the case.
Why u dey call OBIdients
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by back2sender: 11:30am On May 26, 2023
The supreme court Judgement did not rule out the double nomination, infact the double nomination is real but just that the PDP acted as meddlesome Interloper and a busy body as it is an internal affair of the APC .

OBI & Atiku are not meddlesome interloper in the election on february 25 grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by omooba74(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2023
Why are u people like chestbeating and believing in fake prophecies? You will all be shamed with all your fake pastors,i challenge you to denounce that your faith if TINUBU is sworn in on May 29.Fake people,fake religions with fake prophecies...
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by walex2(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Atiku and PDP wanted to reap where they didn't sow. I laugh at their followers and leaders who were gallivanting around yesterday. I remember David Bwala, the biggest loser in 2023 trying to raise the hope of his PeeDeePigs followers, all ended in vain. Let us be fair in analysing the issue at stake, who is that politician who pursued the 2023 presidential race with all his strength and seriousness required like Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Atiku was relying on

hacking of INEC porter, Aso Rock Cabal and block votes from the north while Peter Obi believed in ethnic and religious sentiments, thinking that CAN, YesDaddies, Enenches, Mama Sarah Omakpi who wanted to waste her vote and indeed wasted it, fake prophets, angry IPOB miscreants, #ENDSARS yahoo boys and fake online polsters can win election for him. Asiwaju meticulously travelled through the lenght and breadth of the country, meeting people, building bridges, meeting leaders of religious organisations, traditional leaders, political leaders, professional people, students, artisans, market men and women, farmers and a host of others. I think it should be reinforced again and again that elections are not won by stupid scheming, sentiments or on the social media. I think Peter Obi especially should find time to learn that noise, insults, lies, instigations etc will not win election anywhere, cheers.

God bless your wisdom hope they will all learn I listened to one kleptomaniac Hudenyin or what does he called his name instigating that Buhari wanted to declare an Holiday just for them not to allow the supreme court to sit

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by mrkenny05: 11:31am On May 26, 2023
wwwkaycom:

Quite a a very interesting piece,

Have said it all ..

May you be blessed beyond measure.

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nobody: 11:31am On May 26, 2023
wonder233:
The people jubilating are not doing so because they feel Tinubu will work to make Nigeria great. They are jubilating because to spite one ethnic group. It is like a sport to them. They don't care about their future or that of their kids.
Africa is cursed with tribe and religion.
As for the judgment most rational people were not expecting anything otherwise.
Let everyone go and hustle and see in what way they can create happiness for themselves.
Offcourse they care, tinubu has always been practical and visionary, though he is aged now, but still won your 3rd class philosophy graduate who failed as a governor with nothing tangible to show for 8years besides investment in beer factory. You igbos should quit jealousy and hatred for yorubas, biafra war ended donkey years ago, if its anything.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.