Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,350 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima (44354 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by BossLA: 11:32am On May 26, 2023
muykem:
I said something on this platform but Obidients are insulting me. The only way to remove any president from court in Nigeria is to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are the one that win the election. All these side issues, double nomination, drugs issue, double citizen among others are just wasting of time.
No sir
The 25% in FCT is the real case
This double nomination of Shetima would have been a big case if one of the aspirants from APC initiated the case
PDP have no business in APC matter
It was a dead case from the beginning
Celestine Omahia for Ameachi in rivers

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by GeneralPula: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
Menclothing:
Always ensure to build men
This a key lesson bro!

Always build people!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by ogaontop(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2023
lapintoz:
Obi diots dey collect wotowoto....

We tell una....stop hate....una no dey hear word.

You better accept your fate.
Bro, is it Obi or labour that instituted the case an initial
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Greatex90: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
Mumu, keep believing FAKE PASTORS
Coolabbie:
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country.
All the prophecies said something will happen to prevent it.
I trust you, Lord

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Illegal1(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2023
Omoh.......even a day old child knws tinubu is the next president of dis country..

dat man is jst unstopable..

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by harmonyglobal: 11:34am On May 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣busy body.......
God bless outgoing President Buhari
God bless incoming president Tinubu
God bless my family
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by BreconHills(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

I hope it is not Jesus Christ the LORD you are talking about? If it is, do not lose your faith when these so called prophecy does not come to pass - God did not speak to any of these people. They only shared their emotions and added God to it.

Just keep your faith, Jesus is greater than a national election- he works in promises over centuries and not days.

Believe.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by toyoutoyou: 11:35am On May 26, 2023
Make everybody dey do anyhow for the country na him remain now,since the law is made by the most useless people in the world.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by bluefilm: 11:36am On May 26, 2023
Akungitit:
I want to see IPOB tears😂😂🤣😇😇

Why you dey talk as if na only IPOB go suffer am?

That's being so myopic.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by leanonme82: 11:37am On May 26, 2023
Penguin2 come see something from this ur post yesterday.

We really should stop arguing wt u obidients. Just empty things. Nothing in the head. Its like arguing wt emotional toddlers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by joshuaedem(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2023
Most of you celebrating Evil will soon know your fate. So many celebrated PMB against GEJ, today some are 6ft down. What the wise see from afar, the fool won't even if from the mountain top. If BAT rules, Mark this, many who celebrate His emergence will endure endless sorrows to the point of becoming suicidal. Read that again as you celebrate.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by francotunsco: 11:39am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Read the trash you wrote again. I hope you will have peace with yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by kayusely70(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Atiku and PDP wanted to reap where they didn't sow. I laugh at their followers and leaders who were gallivanting around yesterday. I remember David Bwala, the biggest loser in 2023 trying to raise the hope of his PeeDeePigs followers, all ended in vain. Let us be fair in analysing the issue at stake, who is that politician who pursued the 2023 presidential race with all his strength and seriousness required like Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu. Atiku was relying on hacking of INEC porter, Aso Rock Cabal and block votes from the north while Peter Obi believed in ethnic and religious sentiments, thinking that CAN, YesDaddies, Enenches, Mama Sarah Omakpi who wanted to waste her vote and indeed wasted it, fake prophets, angry IPOB miscreants, #ENDSARS yahoo boys and fake online polsters can win election for him. Asiwaju meticulously travelled through the lenght and breadth of the country, meeting people, building bridges, meeting leaders of religious organisations, traditional leaders, political leaders, professional people, students, artisans, market men and women, farmers and a host of others. I think it should be reinforced again and again that elections are not won by stupid scheming, sentiments or on the social media. I think Peter Obi especially should find time to learn that noise, insults, lies, instigations etc will not win election anywhere, cheers.

Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR
You've said it all!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by obembet(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2023
fergie001:

Hahaha, we don't have a choice, do we?

Banking halls, schools, hospitals, private companies, businesses etc all over the Country will wear the new look!

May he's Tenure favor us all

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by omooba74(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2023
This is the day the Lord has blessed.We did tell them to eschew hatred and bitterness and embraced who GOD has destined to be their President.Congratulations to our amiable incoming President and all sane Nigerians who believe in democracy.May ASIWAJU's reign brings forth needed peace and economy prosperity to us all...

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by fareed69(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Werey PDP took BAT to court but your mumuness thinks its iBo.
Boy try hustle o so that those Igbo boys no go dey bang your wife and daughter inside your room ooooo

Like your people did in South Africa , busy shouting xenophobia.
Everyone knows una antecedent

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Jagabanarmy: 11:42am On May 26, 2023
garfield1:

As it should
By this judgement, the case at the presidential tribunal is an academic exercise. Congrats to Jagaban!!! Atiku should go back to Dubai and Obi to go and oversee his business..

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by walex2(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2023
Efewestern:

Can't PDP fund aggrieved APC presidential contestants to contest the double nomination ? Is this possible in the eyes of the law?

Read the new electoral law and i knew immediately that PDP lacked the power to sue APC on pre-election matters.
You are just blarbing because of hatred what do you even know about the new electoral Law, the position of vice president is by nomination and is not contested on primary. Shetima won the primary for Borno Senatorial seat in APC having been nominated by Tinubu he wrote a withdrawal letter to INEC and then another primary conducted that produced another person. Even Akpabio and Ahmed lawan that all contested for presidential primary are all senator elect today and the case instituted against them even by same APC members have all been discarded by thesame Supreme court. But whenever we enlightened you guys illiteracy and hatred would not allow you to learn. Tinubu won the election and won it squarely

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by sunray(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2023
Busy body ke? PDP lawyers deserve penalty for not guiding their client.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Image123(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

cheesy The Lord is not interested in such trust, He has appointed Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nobody: 11:43am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Prophecies from you Sister Chisom, showing her stuff below, or from the clown Igbo Pastor who said Remi should have poisoned her husband so 'Yes daddy' can be President.

Or is it even Messiah 'Yes Daddy' who prophecised to.you personally? You lot will make so much chest beating noise yet you talk and think like unsphopisticated and unexposed Villagers.

Tinubu is not.even that religious. Most Yorubas too are not fanatically religious as you can see from the relationships of the different religions we host peacefully in our lives and household.

We leave the Christian fundamentalism.to you, Chisom below and your brethrens worldwide. I am.ironing my inauguration Aso Ebi sef now in preparation for my ✈️ flight to Abuja tomorrow.

Oya go to your three day vigil. We will see who will be crying on Monday.😎😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by lapintoz: 11:43am On May 26, 2023
Yes of course. Because your people lack respect for others. Even with APC failures in the past 8 years, the north will never vote for your people without humility. The west are wiser now....that your hate is real. So tell me how will you win an election........unless the PRB......Biafra

You have another 16 years to change your ways, teach your young ones to demonstrate respect and humility. It's a virtue that can give you victory....not online abuse....

wonder233:
The people jubilating are not doing so because they feel Tinubu will work to make Nigeria great. They are jubilating because to spite one ethnic group. It is like a sport to them. They don't care about their future or that of their kids.
Africa is cursed with tribe and religion.
As for the judgment most rational people were not expecting anything otherwise.
Let everyone go and hustle and see in what way they can create happiness for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by target007(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

"Meddlesome Interloper and busybody"
Waoh!!! I love those adjectives used to describe the PDP.

This same OBI said in 2014 that he would never run for any elective office and that he would remain with APGA for life.....but see him now. HE IS A LIAR. I think the presidency of OBI would've been worst than that of any other worse president Nigeria has ever had.

https://dailypost.ng/2014/06/29/im-done-elective-positions-peter-obi/
I’m done with elective positions – Peter Obi Published on June 29, 2014By Wale Odunsi

Peter-Obi-1Former Governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi has declared that he would not run for any elective position.

He said this on Saturday at Ochuche in Ogbaru Local Government, where his former Commissioner for local government and chieftaincy affairs, Dubem Obaze received a chieftaincy title from the coalition of all traditional rulers in Anambra North.

Speaking to journalist, he said: “I started telling people during my second tenure in office as governor that I will not aspire for any elective position in the country, but some people thought I was joking.

“Some have even been speculating that I will be contesting for Senate for Anambra Central in 2015 or for another elective position at the national level and I want to say here that I have no such ambition. However, I am prepared to make myself available for the service of my country in non- elective position.

“I believe that after serving as governor for eight years, I should allow other people go for political offices meant for the state. There is therefore no truth in the rumour that I want to contest for senate next year.”

Obi said he would remain in All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, no matter the nature of assignment he is carrying out for the nation, adding that he would continue to ensure that the party becomes stronger.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Peacecore: 11:44am On May 26, 2023
rolams:
No judgement yet nau! False news
So, you're still sleeping? grin grin we warned you guys with section 29(5), but you decided to pay deaf ears.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Anfieldboss: 11:44am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:
Those who hinged their hope on today's judgment would have to swallow the bitter pill.

Jagaban will be sworn in on Monday and he will rule them for at least 4 years.

Thank God you said rule and not lead!

Leaders are the choice of the people, rulers are impostors.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Illegal1(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Omoh.......u fall hand ooh..

so u dey bliv all dis fake prophet wen full dis country?

none of dem dey see anytin,them jst dey predict wetin go happen......we tell una ryt frm day 1 say nah only death fit stop tinubu frm been the president..

omoh,no jst put hope for any mumu prophecy ooh,bcus notin go cum out

tinubu is ur next president,knw dis and knw peace...

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 11:47am On May 26, 2023
fuckJones:
Bad News :

Diesel now N540 from depot
Cooking Gas is now N600 per KG

No announcements from Media....

This would not trend , and Oloriburuku ruffy fire rufai Oseni would not tweet about this...
Na bad news them sabi carry
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by juman(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

You mean it'll continue till year 2103? 🤣 Are you related to Wike because you're wucked?! cheesy

Seventeen years ago, a southwest man left presidency.
Now we have another southwest person as president.
They worked hard for it.

I wish that for us in kwara state also. Amen.
But they always give us chief of staff presidency. As if we are not good as president ourself. We also need to work hard to be president.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by fergie001: 11:47am On May 26, 2023
obembet:

May he's Tenure favor us all
Amin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Stone24: 11:47am On May 26, 2023
Hmmm, u dismissed person case ward millions to him isn't that madness
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by DMerciful(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2023
This is a good judgement for Obi because Tinubu's entire counter petition is based on Obi not qualified to run because he joined LP late
garfield1:

As it should

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 11:48am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord
Yaba left straight

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / Orlu Clash: Nnamdi Kanu Orders ESN Operatives To Cease Fire, Return To Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.