Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima (44347 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by livinbygrace: 11:08am On May 26, 2023
Investorozay:

who cares?
buhari that ruled 8 years what did he achieve

Lol!!Good-morning.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by juman(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

They should steer clear of sniper from now till Monday. Their wailing starts on Monday till 2039. If they still fail to build bridges, it shall continue till 2055. cheesy

2055 is like tomorrow.
Next eighty years, they would still behave the same way.
They dont learn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Pwettylinda(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2023
Tflex01:

Are you sending a PM or not? You and your mum won't be bad to handle at once. grin

Oh no your mum is blind you didn't even let me know. Send your account let me send you and your poor family a token make ona fit chop small before sapa finish ona there so😂😂
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Judolisco(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2023
Efewestern:

Can't PDP fund aggrieved APC presidential contestants to contest the double nomination ? Is this possible in the eyes of the law?

Read the new electoral law and i knew immediately that PDP lacked the power to sue APC on pre-election matters.
exactly.... Why na pdp come dey tell court say person wife dey nack outside when the husband and other family members know say d wife dey nack outside

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by juman(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2023
Tinubu is very good choice as president.
He will do well.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by anonymous1759(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2023
wonder233:
The people jubilating are not doing so because they feel Tinubu will work to make Nigeria great. They are jubilating because to spite one ethnic group. It is like a sport to them. They don't care about their future or that of their kids.
Africa is cursed with tribe and religion.
As for the judgment most rational people were not expecting anything otherwise.
Let everyone go and hustle and see in what way they can create happiness for themselves.

BAT is a better governor than Obi 10x in all ramifications. Mention one Obi’s legacy as a governor that will benefit anambarians in 20 years to come ? I can confidently say one or two about BAT I’ll vote for BAT over Obi and ATiku a 100 times it’s not about hate but deep thinking.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2023
Investorozay:

who cares?
buhari that ruled 8 years what did he achieve

Let me guess. Only Obi or another Igbo can 'save' Nigeria ba?

Look, better cure yourself of that bad belle and hate for others. Especially Northerners and Yorubas because Tinubu will not fail and you will be in for a very frustrating time watching hime develop Nigeria..

He is going to be our best President, by far, since our current democracy began in 1999. All messiah-worshippers of the 'yes daddy' charlatan better move to Cameroon or Mali.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by BERNIMOORE: 11:10am On May 26, 2023
It is high time we should all know that A very powerful superpower in form of a clique has taken over ruler ship of Niger and they have their eyes in every angle.... It will take a miracle to stop them
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Bluntemperor: 11:11am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yokolu yokolu, o wa tan bi......
Case dismissed. Lobatan.
They want to use our courts to truncate our democracy.
This is a sign what awaits their weak case before the PEPT. I support them going to court but subterfuge and unpatriotic undemocratic actions to blackmail the Judges to do their bidding is a no no for us patriotic Nigerians.
The Supreme Court must fine them too like the Appeal Court did to that Mr Owuru yesterday.

Interestingly,the Obidient do not believe in our Judiciary,so how can they now wants to benefit from what they once called different names!

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by juman(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2023
Tinubu becomes president because he is very and highly consistent politician.
He is reliable that why his partners trusted him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by striker07(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
Is any realistic Nigerian really surprised at this ruling? How is PDP a 'meddlesome interloper' when the issue will affect ALL Nigerians? Had Shetima been the vice-president of just APC, then that ruling could have appropriate!
read the 2022 electoral act, it was stated without ambiguity that only an aspirant can initiate this kind of case.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by KayB: 11:12am On May 26, 2023
Thinking every politician will turn governance to his or her property by insinuating public holiday would be declared today.
They are fond of abusing power and wasting economic productivity in their governments so they believe other would stoop so low

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by GeneralPula: 11:12am On May 26, 2023
Abeg where this below dude?

He’s own delusion is out of this word..

Cc Seunmsg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Emola12(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2023
Akungitit:
I want to see IPOB tears😂😂🤣😇😇
buh they said supreme Court dismissed PDP case against tinubu and shettima about double ticket nah and OBI case is in Court of appeal which dey will continue on Tuesday 30th of may so watin come concern IPOB there That is why I said some people lack integrity and common sense

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nanavati(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2023
As expected
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Mercury12(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2023
Another victory for Nigeria renewed hope.
God bless Asiwaju
God bless Shitima
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Efewestern: 11:13am On May 26, 2023
garfield1:

They can but it is late

The case was still raised in the tribunal. Do you think your party can maneuver their way around it ?

I know the SC case can't be referenced.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by dafeoroyo: 11:14am On May 26, 2023
From now on any frivolous charges against Tinubu,Shettima and APC,the court should please put heavy fine like 100 million ,200 million on the appellant

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Efewestern: 11:14am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

I believe Amaechi can fund himself if he so wishes. But he would only waste his time doing so as the case lacks merit. Shettima immediately withdrew from the senatorial race immediately his name was announced as the running mate to Tinubu.

So technically there wasn't a double nomination? The court still needs to decide on this.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by donphilopus: 11:15am On May 26, 2023
juman:
[/b]

2055 is like tomorrow.
Next eighty years, they would still behave the same way.
They dont learn.

You mean it'll continue till year 2103? 🤣 Are you related to Wike because you're wucked?! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Enice(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Patrotism: 11:16am On May 26, 2023
You have been scammed by your so-called pastors and fake prophets.

Coolabbie:
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country.
All the prophecies said something will happen to prevent it.
I trust you, Lord

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2023
Headless mob were already boasting that today would be the end of Tinubu as if they already saw the judgement.
PDP that instituted the case were not as noisy as them. Haba!

They will start accusing the Judges of bribery.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by fergie001: 11:16am On May 26, 2023
obembet:

There nothing they can do about it....

I will get this frame to my office on Monday
Hahaha, we don't have a choice, do we?

Banking halls, schools, hospitals, private companies, businesses etc all over the Country will wear the new look!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by 123yes(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord
yThe prophecy says, na your father will rule. I am a born again christain, forget about all these people claiming what God says. The truth of the matter is that God didn't tell the nothing. They prophecy based on the happening in the environment and they will claimed that, God told them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by topsy1971: 11:16am On May 26, 2023
Another devastating blow to IPOB, dissobidients, Mumudients, Zombiedients. I really pity Gringori.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nobody: 11:16am On May 26, 2023
anonymous1759:

BAT is a better governor than Obi 10x in all ramifications. Mention one Obi’s legacy as a governor that will benefit anambarians in 20 years to come ? I can confidently say one or two about BAT I’ll vote for BAT over Obi and ATiku a 100 times it’s not about hate but deep thinking.

Bro, if you want to understand those people and the wicked, illogical and unreasonable bigotry and sadism that drives their thinking and action, then just look at the antics of the ultimate hypocrite below who cursed Obi for misrule of Anambra and now wants him as president.

They know what Obi is, I.e a chronic and pathetic failure, but they simply want an IPOB President for Nigeria so they must focus on making Tinubu look bad with lies, propaganda and fake news. Obi is not even fit to lace Tinubu's shoes.. Joke.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord
u r dull, I wonder how u will train ur children

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by manchyme: 11:17am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Lol

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by infogeneral: 11:18am On May 26, 2023
Busy body yeah...! Mr DJ please play me Psquare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.