Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima (44332 Views)

Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by donphilopus: 11:00am On May 26, 2023
Benwems:

He was supposed to have withdrawn before the announced.

His name was announced. He withdrew before his name was submitted. Announcement is different from submission if I'm not mistaken.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by donphilopus: 11:00am On May 26, 2023
Flathead8:
8 years*

That's why I put "At least". 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by GodPrince: 11:00am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
Tinubu will NEVER rule this country.
All the prophecies said something will happen to prevent it.
I trust you, Lord
OLODO PAINED LOSER CRY harder

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by garfield1: 11:01am On May 26, 2023
Efewestern:

Can't PDP fund aggrieved APC presidential contestants to contest the double nomination ? Is this possible in the eyes of the law?

Read the new electoral law and i knew immediately that PDP lacked the power to sue APC on pre-election matters.

They can but it is late
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Edusouls(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord
hahahahahah small boy with small mind , Nothing concerns God with ur wishes, it’s just ur wishes and not reality, so start facing reality all of u and ur prophets of doom

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by anonymous1759(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Those are man made predictions not prophecy stop calling the name of the lord in vain .

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by alobright17(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

Mad man say you will take your useless life rather than see Tinubu rule ,that will make a lot of sense than putting your hope on fake prophecy . You people made same noise that Biden will never rule USA. Stop using name of God in vain . Even after Monday swearing in, you’ll still be saying Tinubu will never rule . Are you mad ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Dayus04007(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2023
As expected
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2023
Atikulated Ntoooor

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by donphilopus: 11:02am On May 26, 2023
obembet:

U well, Jagaban will us for 8 yrs grin

That's why I put "At least". 🤣 Unless God says otherwise, nothing would stop his 8 years tenure.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Stanleynf: 11:02am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:
Those who hinged their hope on today's judgment would have to swallow the bitter pill.

Jagaban will be sworn in on Monday and he will rule them for at least 4 years.
thank God you're not God

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Pwettylinda(f): 11:02am On May 26, 2023
Tflex01:

Send a pm. Let me take care of you and your mum.

Take care of your poor mum first she's probably in one local hamlet in Ijabode grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nobody: 11:02am On May 26, 2023
Abeg, I no tell una? 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Christistruth03: 11:02am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

“Thou Shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain”

If you are still listening to Oyedepo and Apostle Suleiman you need to change your Pastor to a truly God fearing one and do your own Bible Study

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by papiwyte(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
The cases are going out one by one grin grin grin ;

Where obituary....he is invited to witness swearing in ceremony of JAGABAN

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by obembet(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

That's why I put "At least". 🤣 Unless God says otherwise, nothing would stop his 8 years tenure .

U can say that again

11 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Fearyourcreator: 11:03am On May 26, 2023
donphilopus:

Dey there make pant dey wear you. 🤣

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your President as from Monday next week till 2031. He will then handover to a competent northerner.
Lolzzz
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by HopeSpencer: 11:03am On May 26, 2023
press9jatv:
I don’t expect much from the Supreme Court of justice on that Pdp case now

Same way overvoting case was dismissed because BVAS machines were not presented in court in Osun case. Let's see how you will defeat Tinubu at the tribunal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Dejijossy(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
The association of fake pastors have failed the Obidient again
Awon omokomo ekeji aja. Shior

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Nasige(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
PDP the busy body party, looking for every opportunity to seize power, even a lay man like me knows that their case does not hold any water, double Nomination is an internal case within a political party, any aggrieved member of the party can raise dust if he feel otherwise.

9 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by seeyounow2: 11:03am On May 26, 2023
tongue tongue

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by pfadom: 11:04am On May 26, 2023
What a shame!!! Bundles of shame...

Impossibility does not exist with God.

Next line is to test the supremacy of must win of 25% of FCT votes if that would make sense even to the most mischievous - devil!

Wailing wailers. Keep wailing, and we shall continue to praise God for the great Nigeria of our dream that is becoming a reality. They need to triple the amplifiers and microphones so their weeping can be loud!

Bad losers!!! Bad belle!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by totit: 11:04am On May 26, 2023
Breaking News

Information reaching us now confirms that over a million of obidence are wailing terribly/badly and contemplating suicide.

We were told some are heading towards river sides and sea, and there is the high purchase of ropes whilst some are hopping for snipers.

We, therefore urge all well-meaning Nigerians for the sake of the nationhood and brotherhood and as a matter of urgency embrace any Obidence you find near you or come across and show them love.

Thank you.
Naija news outlet, Igbere, upper Aukwa alambra branch.
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by ewereff(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2023
Smiling[i][/i]
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Tflex01: 11:05am On May 26, 2023
Pwettylinda:

Take care of your poor mum first she's probably in one local hamlet in Ijabode grin

Are you sending a PM or not? You and your mum won't be bad to handle at once. grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Menclothing: 11:06am On May 26, 2023
Always ensure to build men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by azeezboi(m): 11:06am On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
I trust you, Lord

See this werey. Prophesies of doom.
Iuuuu

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Raskimonojendor: 11:06am On May 26, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

It's funny how PDP brought the suit, yet you're more obsessed with Peter Obi, LP and Igbos'? Why is this?
LP carried the case for head more than PDP sef.

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by leanonme82: 11:07am On May 26, 2023
rolams:
No judgement yet nau! False news

LOL! The supreme court threw out the case at 10am. They didnt even wait till lunchtime. Empty lawsuit. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Igboslayer: 11:07am On May 26, 2023
Ope oooooo the prayers of witches and wizards are beginning to fail right before their own eyes. Now the road is clear for even a better victory. Obidirty people in the mud again.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Rebuker(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2023
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima by Banhammy717: 11:07am On May 26, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Normal stuffs, agbado for 8 years
And so shall it be for you alone.

But for me and my family, we will witness tremendous positive improvement in our homes, family and businesses.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Protest Breakout In Ogbomoso (Pictures) / National Assembly Elections: APC Sweeps Senate / Photo Of Nigeria Army And Families In 1963

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.