Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) (82848 Views)

My neibor,s wife Is askin me for Sexx, Pls Help!! / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by matm: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2023
I thought women claim it's men that can't do without having sex for a long time? Thus they deny their husbands sex with reasons like not in the mood, tired and the man not caring for them financially enough.
Now, it's ur husband brother that meet all of d above.
Cursed incestious adulterer LovePeddler!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by CSTRR: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2023
richie240:

I agree with u a 100%,,,,but d husband sef have his own blame too.

The moment u marry, ur whole body, according to d scriptures, is no longer wholly it's. The husband's body belongs to d wife and vice-versa.

One thing 'men of God' refuse to acknowledge be say u not fit serve man and mammon (material things including vagina). We think say Jesus and Paul were impotent for staying single? Never! Hey just knew that u CAN'T marry a woman and still hope to be a 100% devotee of God.

It's imposicant!
cool
Marriage is actually a cheat code.

You can be 100% devoted to God and still fuckkk like rabbits.
Only marriage can give you that.

The only difference is that you won't be as anointed as an apostle Paul because of your earthly commitments.

But who needs the anointing of Paul.?

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Teymanhenry(f): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2023
No justification whatsoever for that act. She could divorce him and honorably marry whom gives her joy
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ishilove: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2023
The man failed in his duties as a husband, but the wife has no justification for adultery as well. What makes it even worse is she cheated with the man's relative.

It's a sad situation brought on by conjugal neglect. The husband caused this and he has a huge portion of the blame
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by DJInfluence: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband

Why would the lady sleep with her husband brother

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Many things are missing I just don't get!

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMQrXXug2fA

Dude, you are asking the wrong questions. Why didn't she just leave the marriage? If the husband is not touching or cheating on her. Walk out of the marriage. That simple. We are making simple things complicated.
There's just no justification for cheating. If the marriage no favour you, seek divorce or leave the marriage. Then you can do whatever you want after that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by richie240: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2023
GlobalWay:
Shameless Ashawo!!! angry So, she didn't know fasting is part of Pastor's calling?! Or she doesn't know what she signed up for marrying Pastor?!
Lolz....neither did d pastor himself know what he signed for. Abi he tink say wife na foto wey den dey hang for wall ni?

Both of dem get their faults.
cool

3 Likes

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by wolement: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Body no be firewood is now another meaning for not having self-control. God forbid.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2023
I'll always say it.

Women like knack pass us but them go dey pretend. Too much pretense leads to rubbish like this.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ekeneegwu(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Seun and Nairaland moderators this your stylish war against Christians in here is so stupid.. every Sunday you look for trash news that’s paints Christian’s in bad light like this story and post …. but on Friday that Muslims worship you post a informative news about Islam but post rubbish on Sunday … God is watching your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2023
Na her unclothedness I wan see, I wan check something
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by matm: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
She claims. What if the husband was challenged health-wise for a year or more?

And what if d wife faces health challenge for a year, so d husband should go out and cheat as well
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Bar1941(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2023
She should have played a foreign league with such skills she possesses as a player, why playing a local league?

To me, that is the only mistake she made.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:
Pastor‘s wife who was caught in bed with her husband's brother speaks. Hear what she has to say, it's very touching.

She claimed her husband didn't touch her for 8 months that her husband fasts for 14 days, sometimes 21 days at a stretch and whenever she complains, the husband waves it aside as nothing and claims he want to serve God.

Now my question is why did he marry the lady if he knows he won't be doing his duty as a husband
It’s high time they regulated this skit makers. They do not let us know what is real or not

Is the pastor clean? Was he not seeing another woman outside for him not to have touched his wife for good 8 months?

Video link

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:

Video link

It’s high time they regulated this skit makers. They do not let us know what is real or not again p
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by richie240: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2023
CSTRR:

Marriage is actually a cheat code.

You can be 100% devoted to God and still fuckkk like rabbits.
Only marriage can give you that.

The only difference is that you won't be as anointed as an apostle Paul because of your earthly commitments.

But who needs the anointing of Paul.?

C'est finis
My point exactly!
What's d purpose of buying a car without (adequate) fuel?

If u wan be oshaka, (figuratively 'here') be oshaka; if u wan be oshoko (figuratively- there ) be oshoko, which wan be oshaka-shoko (here and there).

The major reasons Jesus and Paul didn't marry na bcus of this 'anointing' issue.
Yes, u may be able to serve God nacking like a rabbit, just know say it's at the expense of ur anointing.
Shikena.
cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
marriage is forever. No divorce

In other words since it's forever you can do aa you please without recourse to your vows?

Who said marriage is forever? If it is there won't be divorce courts.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by ahnie: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2023
I stand against adultery.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

No justification for for going after the husband's younger brother.

Now, i am going to be very logical. "No justification but she's made mention of a very good point "

She could hav let her reason lead to proper talks or disagreements wit her hubby, and then file for divorce, period!
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by currency10(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Your bad attitude does not justificate your act, stop explain to the world, so sex is a food now hmmm, but I used to believe before that female gender can abstain from sex for even many years and still be ok.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Ojukwu007(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
What she did is painful. See this wh0re woman who feels or imagined her husband was neglectful and went on all this while riding her husbands brothers preeq, when in fact he gave all his time, emotional energy, and earthly resources to this woman, by marrying her.

Woe betide any god forsaking idiot here whos opinion will try to justify what she did with the brother was alright. Thunder go locate una all.

I curse her and that brother. How dare she do such a thing right in their bedroom, on their bed?

That's was how a girl's mother raped the girls 16years old boyfriend 300 times without mercy, sending the onces normal little man straight into Psychiatric Rehabilitation.....Pure undiluted wickedness!

Ps: The brother will get his own fair share when Karma hits him with uppe cut, right under the lower jar.

cc: jeromestarks talk your own about all those always h0rny non- virgin walking vaginal people
I stand with you!!! What a wicked world!!! All thunders well positioned, waiting for your go ahead.

God punish devil! Promiscuous generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by bamirotola: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:

Video link

This is ladies trying to shy away from responsibilities... After doing badd thing, they will go emotional to take the blame away from them..

It's not the first time pastor's wife are messing up , but if you must do it , must it be with his brother? You are a hoe under the guisee of pastor's wife
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Why did you not threatening him first b4 cheating

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by NAC1666: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Lindalilian:

Video link

Why the brother...didn't she the gate man, driver or church members or even his fellow pastors. The truth is that she has been lusting for the brother before they got married. The brother has bigger iron than the pastor and she has been collecting from the pastor's brother before now
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by quadraheem(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Museebah!
Why not seek for divorce and go marry another person wey get time than to disgrace yourself and bring disrepute to your family.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2023
wolement:
Body no be firewood is now another meaning for not having self-control. God forbid.

Learn from other's mistakes and never you claim to be super man.

Well, talk is cheap.

#Meanwhile, i hav always said it that sexual urge is a kind of SERIOUS SICKNESS that the medicines/drugs should be made available in pharmacies and drugstores.

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2023
quadraheem:
Museebah!
Why not seek for divorce and go marry another person wey get time than to disgrace yourself and bring disrepute to your family.

My thoughts.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2023
If this happens to a Muslim, you blame her religion but not her personality.
Every religion would always have good and bad folks since we are all human with flesh, and not angels.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Christistruth03: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2023
CSTRR:

There is no proof that she will.

She needs sex and affection. Her husband denied her sex for long periods.
She looked for it elsewhere.

The fact that she did not even take it outside the family shows that she is not a whoree.
Some women will even take it outside and mess themselves up with multiple men.

You can't marry a young woman and leave her sexually unattended for months.
You wan finish am be that.
I guarantee you that she will give another person your property.

It's only a question of time.

This pastor should resolved it in-house since it's his brother.
Make amends and treat his own wife better.

Instead he went and disgraced himself openly.

MarketDispatch:

You are playing with fire the Woman is a Jezebel

The Pastor needs to keep his distance from her or she will destroy both him and the rest of the family and the Church if there is anything or anyone left for God there

Mark 6:18

18For John had been saying to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.” 19So Herodias nursed a grudge against John and wanted to kill him. But she was not able to, 20because Herod feared John and protected him, knowing him to be a righteous and holy man. When Herod heard John, he was greatly puzzled c ; yet he liked to listen to him.

Revelation 2:20
New International Version
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Inyinese(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2023
But the same pastor teach us, for better and for worst and you are talking about divorce?
Teymanhenry:
No justification whatsoever for that act. She could divorce him and honorably marry whom gives her joy

1 Like

Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2023
The only time you have a right to cheat as a married person is to divorce your partner. Then you can stuff your holes with as much rods as you want.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by Lobotomy02: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Absolutely.
Re: Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) by imam07: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Originalsly:
The pastor should know that he can't leave his wife untouched for such lengthy periods especially when he is around. How can he neglect his marital duties? ... how can he counsel his married church members that come to him for guidance? Even if he wasn't aware... his wife brought it to his attention ... how can he not try to satisfy her... but instead allow his junior brother to be alone with her? ... a young buck and a Hot sex starved young lady alone under the same roof ?Nature does not sleep. He had to have read in the Bible about the man that was seduced by his own two daughters. I don't believe thus pastor can be so naive... I wouldn't be surprised to learn he be having steady Night Vigil and spending his sexual energy on the young members.
The wife had no need to post any video ... and worse ... trying to justify her actions. Adultery is adultery ... and she should know what to do as the wife of a Pastor and she a Christian . He needs to step down as Pastor ... he must have read that if one cannot control his family he should not hold position in the church.

Wolves in sheep's clothing everywhere.
Kai see stupid excuse. If this have happened to your brother, or to you, if u are a man ooo. Is this how u will set your judgment. Can dat be a justification for what she did. First I can't believe all what she said in dat video because I can only believe a woman to a certain level. They can lie a lot. For her to even did a video and post online has shows she no get shame. And woman dat does not have shame can do anything. I gues u are a woman. Reason u are posting this. And if u are not, it means u are single. A woman will use any way to justify d evil she committed. Common sense is no man will develop sex urge for this kind of a woman. I gues that is one of d reasons d man no dey move close to her. There is no how a nagging wife go dey sexually attractive to her husband. This kills man's libido. Only a stupid man will be justifying this woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.