Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45481 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Galaxyss(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2023
Don't know why I still doubt a child of such age would alter her result. Because it's not as if she failed or scored below the cutoff mark..
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by enemyofprogress: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2023
It's in their DNA, both their mails and femails.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by enemyofprogress: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Galaxyss:
Don't know why I still doubt a child of such age would alter her result. Because it's not as if she failed or scored below the cutoff mark..

to attract sponsorship

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Slurity(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.
Unfortunately, these people are the one choosing to be victims by their way of treating others and in most times they start the hating of other first. You can only get what you give others. You don't expect someone you slap to smile back. I don't see this abnormally stopping soon, look at our election from the past, they will never vote or support a candidate that don't have their candidate. See the support hatred they show Buhari bothe first term and second, see Tinubu too. I serve in Igbo land and I see first hand hatred toward those that are not directly thier blood much more people of different tribe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by zelnababa(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2023
What a disgrace to them especially the d original obidents, God keep on shaming them, the big one is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by KosiGee(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Judolisco:
19 Yr old kid should be in 300l or 400l.... At 19 I was already doing my siwes in 400l

Many people in their 20s are still writing UME/JAMB. Even a 21 year old who took JAMB or GCE, passed both, gain admission to study a course like medicine would graduate before 28…that’s still a young age to be a graduate…

Mmesoma wasted her talent and I hope she’s punished severely for this.

To hell with that pathological liar. What a very foolish girl.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by joe1309: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124283774:

https://.com.ng/2023/07/08/report-of-committee-of-inquiry-on-mmesoma-ejikeme-matter-set-up-by-anambra-state-government/
shame on any Igbo who knew from the on set that she forged it and they were still supporting her online, you guys are tribal bigots. That is why I can never support igboman in anything, they can never be trusted at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Pityoobi: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.
Aptly said ..but how can you show love to people lost in intense hatred for anyone not in their tribe. These are people that are far lost in ethnic bigotry. They demonize the federal government and their establishment for ethnic gain all the time.

You can force people to show love, never. The best thing is to allow them to go. It's not coincidence that 90% of those that have tried to forge Jamb results are from one particular region. 90% of drug traffickers comes from one region. This same region believe Obi that came 3rd in the presidential election actually came 1st. Something is fundermentally wrong...

Majority of Igbos have demonstrated in the past that they are products of failed parenting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by lawrenzooo: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
Imagine 19 years old woman knows how to forge certificate. They think they can cage the JAMB Registrar with their aggressiveness
Oloyede Yoruba Muslim no be coward
At 19 you're an adult so why the shock??
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by wasuka14(m): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2023
These committee are not serious. I never see any recommendations that so serious that can deter another igbo boy or girl to indulge in such very stupid character in future here. Is it becos she is igbo? She should be flog in the market square and banned for 5yrs from writing another JAMB.
Imagine allow this kind character get to high post in government, what do you expect she will do??
May God always save Nigeria o

post=124283774:

https://.com.ng/2023/07/08/report-of-committee-of-inquiry-on-mmesoma-ejikeme-matter-set-up-by-anambra-state-government/

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Galaxyss(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2023
enemyofprogress:
to attract sponsorship

Hmmm... You might be right. Whatever her purpose was, I hope it doesn't impact her future negatively.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Fool, such little brat can't do such without help so learn to understand facts. That was what she told the observers. If she's grilled more, more findings will emerge. Learn to use your brain not just ur eyes clown
Kukutenla:

She acted alone. It's there in the report. Learn to read. I guess she was just pushed by pressure to impress

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by janvier27(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2023
Judolisco:
19 Yr old kid should be in 300l or 400l.... At 19 I was already doing my siwes in 400l

That's true. At 19, I'd finished my first degree. I once saw a thread on nairaland where someone made the same claim and everyone swore it wasn't possible, and I just laughed. I feel sorry for that girl because she has taken the wrong path early in life. I believe she can still be helped.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by MirrorD(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
But I really want to know why they are hurting?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Gaabasky: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Imagine at 19 yrs of age she can be boldly committed this level of crime and still went on air to defend her atrocities. And someone was telling me I shouldn't fear Nigeria especially people from...
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by bitbillionaire: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:

I enjoyed reading your comment above because they were sound and made perfect sense until I got to the last paragraph and I was disappointed.

Aunty, one can hate Obi as a person without hating Ndigbo generally. Likewise, one can hate Tinubu as a person without hating yoruba people generally.

Please be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by georgeakins: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The funny thing is that those shameless fools supporting this girl will still give excuses for her after going through this report. Very disgusting pigs

Ibos should be allowed to go and form their biafra.

I am tired of sharing the same country with them.
They have wrecked enough havoc on Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by KosiGee(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Slurity:
Unfortunately, these people are the one choosing to be victims by their way of treating others and in most times they start the hating of other first. You can only get what you give others. You don't expect someone you slap to smile back. I don't see this abnormally stopping soon, look at our election from the past, they will never vote or support a candidate that don't have their candidate. See the support hatred they show Buhari bothe first term and second, see Tinubu too. I serve in Igbo land and I see first hand hatred toward those that are not directly thier blood much more people of different tribe.

You are biased to the bone and no one gives a flying f**k what you think or the negativity that you harbour in your miserable soul. To hell with your thoughts.

This is about a fraudulent girl. I hope she’s punished for her actions. About Buhari, if he contests 100 times, he will get less than 5% from Igbos 101 times. Buhari is one of the worst calamities ever to happen to Nigeria.

Igbos will continue to torment you in your dreams and in your daily life.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Afamed: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2023
When we talk on this forum, they call us different names.

We have been vindicated again and again.

We have nothing against Ndigbos, they are my friends. I live with them.
My 23 yrs now of going to east, no states, no local govt areas, no village in the east , that is new to me.

Whenever or wherever we see the truth , we will say it.
They should always try as much as possible to do away with emotions when dealing with issues

My brothers from the not all, play on emotions and sentiment too much.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Alexis11: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉

"Always driven by ego into shame and defeat"... This is just the absolute summary. Their bitterness for the Yorubas is because of their (Igbos) "we are suppose to be better" complex, always driven by jealousy and extreme hatred. They will never heal because Yorubas will not stop beating them, especially in politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Gaabasky: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Sammy5413:
Fool, such little brat can't do such without help so learn to understand facts. That was what she told the observers. If she's grilled more, more findings will emerge. Learn to use your brain not just ur eyes clown

They don't want to expose more ni
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Bhol28: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2023
At 19 with such innocent facial appearance.But a crook inside.She has the guts to contest her dubious achievement.But she is a fool at the same time,to believe she can ride on the emotional and tribal sentiments of some netizens.Same way they supported security guys who were sacked for DANCING ON SECURITY DUTY.We all can do better,government alone cannot solve this country's various problems.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by patrickcollins: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.
See who is calling Innoson an illiterate, someone who has achieved more than everyone in ur state. So someone not speaking polished English makes him or her illiterate
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Stop deceiving yourself. Lagos can never collapse because it has been standing before the colonial masters.

Omanambala:

Again, who is "us ?"

Oga, if Igbo secede I can assure you the north central will definitely secede, so is the Akwa-Cross , Ijaw, Edoid/Delta etc.

Lagos will collapse overnight and fall to the level of Cotonou port. If I were you I would never pray for such thing

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by SmartyPants(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:

Talk like this makes me wish i was not a Nigerian at all.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Edusouls(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉
shame to some stupid Igbos defending her, shame all of u, Igbos as a tribe has a very long way to go

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Dancebreaker: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
Ok. Good that at least there are still some few sensible people on Nairaland. Because most responsible people we knew here those days have left.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by streeetcred: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2023
I no see thos once they thinks everyone is oppressing them on the comment section, cry cry people
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kukutenla: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Sammy5413:
Learn to be calm. Your invective does not add anything to your point.
Now, let's apply brain to this matter.
Has it occurred to you that while the original result she got from jamb did not meet her expectations, she checked online for where she could get "another" result. She then saw the app that manufactures fake results online and downloaded it, and went ahead to manufacture her preferred result. Note also that she just wanted to show off the result to her school principal and her parents and never intended it to go this far. It's also obvious the app was using Jamb's old format so that no one will mistake it for the original jamb result but the girl was oblivious of that when she decided to use that format to print out her result.
This reality is what your brain will tell you happened if you decide to use your brain and not just throwing insults.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by GeneralPulal: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2023
blowjohn:

I kept asking myself, what does jamb stand to gain?
The real winner is frm same state, and female too and also a Christian.

And infact it's still igbos that made up the highest percentage of top 10 scores.
This is not true bro..

It was Yoruba that made the highest %. They had 6 candidates..

Only 2 Igbos out of top 10..

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012 / Textbook Teaching Kids About Gender Roles (Pictured) / Pictures Of Bayero University, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.