Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45498 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by zelnababa(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Just waiting for all those who promised her abroad scholarship, to come and fulfill it, lolz, The father of thief is also a thief by defending him or her. Shame to them.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Moniya4Real(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2023
JAMB does deserves an apology from those that have battered the image of the body unjustifiably.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Igwe9(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2023
If this investigation was allowed to be carried out before the whole bruhaha, it would have saved us all the useless ranting and bigotry that followed suit.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Igwe9(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Typing:

We no trust anyone from Anambra State again. FG need to set up a committee to investigate every Anambra indegine. We no trust una results
Foolish talk.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Lanre1st(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2023
This should not surprise us, Igbo live and trive in falsehood.

They lie about every thing, if you go to computer village to buy electronics as a novice, you are on your own

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by carl90(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2023
She is a big disappointment.
At such a young age ?
Very appalling
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Originalsly: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Initially I thought she was too young to do this on her own and that they should check the parents...but she has just proved it's in her, like peak. She's 19, she should be paraded as the criminal that she is and the ban should stay without any sentiment. I also hope those offering her scholarships realize their folly.

We were working with information provided ... and opinion changing as more information became available. With what we know now .... she needs to be charged for falsifying her age. They also need to review if she was over aged when she sat the other exams that she was the top scorer. She need to be prosecuted and any financial offer be publicly withdrawn to discourage others from following in her footsteps.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Poll23: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Hope children of hates can now retract their uncouth statements against Yorubas/ Hausa and other tribes and politely apologize...and most importantly to JAMB boss who's Yoruba and Muslim at the same time..

Always playing victim.

The most dumb people on Earth are people who highest scorer is from their state and still think they're victimized cos of their region when forgery was fervently rejected
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by georgeakins: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2023
PHIPEX:
He is "total illeterate" but you a professor is almost useless to the society. How easy it is for people like you to insult those bigger than you. Who knows you with all your papers you call certificate?

Seriously, most Ibos reason like illiterates.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Lanre1st(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2023
Igwe9:
If this investigation was allowed to be carried out before the whole bruhaha, it would have saved us all the useless ranting and bigotry that followed suit.
How will investigation carried out without issue. The girl lied, JAMB show the prove but her tribes are defending her blindedly as we know them for.

Investigation only comes after two sides are differ. And also JAMB are 100% sure of what they are saying
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by manikspears: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2023
1Alex:
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.

For where 😅😅😅. Igboman don return money for your life before?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by tabaralph: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Villagemeat:
Shut up

Hands will soon touch you too, scumberg
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by perdollar(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2023
In the interview she gave, when she said she's not capable of manipulating results that was when I knew that this girl is a hardened criminal
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Konjiboi: 9:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Igbo amaka!

They can do scam for Africa! Lol
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by nairalanda1(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2023
Maj196:
Old mama at 19 your mates are in the university already. But you're still here forging results with a ban of 3 years and the stigma will keep following her. I even pray schools doesn't discriminate against her for this

Her age has nothing to do with the case.

There are people who have entered university at much older ages, either because they wanted to read a particular course, upgrade their qualifications, or because poverty did not allow them enter university on time.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by HaneefahRN(f): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Surprise surprise. Committee cos of one girl's obviously fake result another avenue to pack money for themselves. Mttcchheeww

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2023
georgeakins:

Seriously, most Ibos reason like illiterates.
remove the "like" abeg, they are in fact illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Jul 08, 2023
DMCY:
Oga o! And if we talk now they will say they’re been victimized.

There is no victimisation or conspiracy here. I'm glad the truth is finally out and the young girl has admitted her wrong.

I defended her bt also wanted the truth to be found by proper investigation. I'm glad it was.

I hope others defending wrong innocently or otherwise will also accept the truth went it is presented to them.

The election tribunal is sitting or also discovering the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by GeneralPulal: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Judolisco:
jamb said ur result is fake... U set up an inquiry and still called d same jamb.... Dis people jst wasted their time....
I don't believe they waste their time. I believe there's more to the fake results. I believe the girl is telling lies to cover up those who helped her manipulate the results! They must have promised her money just so she won't reveal the whole thing!

If real investigation is done outside Anambra, believe me, she's not the only one involved! For them to be trying to wrap everything up on her head shows it all..

Her fake results was an old results of another 2021 candidates. They edited the result to input her details but forgot to edit the Age!

She knows her result is fake! But I don't believe she manipulated it all by herself! The moment I got to know the owner of the CBT she wrote the exam from was a former politician from Anambra, then I know their might be more to the forging..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by donmik: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2023
OP, pls can you link us to another Nigerian newspaper for confirmation of this news?
Thanks
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2023
ItooWorWor:

So southeast is now coping the north.
Same you guys defending Tinubu certificate and drug cases and Kemi fake NYSC certificate

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by uchwar1: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Fkmodhi:
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stay…
is 3 years ban not too small for this grave offence. Thank God I was never deceived by this village champion of a girl.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by masqot(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Where’s that “mumu” lawyer threatening to sue JAMB?

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by advanceDNA: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2023
b3llo:
What a shame! She needs psychological evaluation and therapy to help her move on. Dear parents and guardians, stop encouraging bad habits in your children/wards calling it smartness. Look at the national shame and embarrassment this has brought. A word is enough for the wise.

She needs therapy bawo??
Na she dey try twist our brain naaa....
We are her victim....Na nigerians need therapy after the stunt she pulled on all of us.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by seunayantokun(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2023
I support the recommendations of the committee.
Those who want her punished should tell us how clean they've lived before God and their own conscience since they could tell the difference between right and wrong.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DanAugust2021: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Villagemeat:
Shut up
Your shame de shame me.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Dbestbrest: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Shame on her, shame on the parents that raised her, shame on all the nepotistic individuals that supported her and condemned JAMB for saying the fact. Shame on those that believed she was being victimised because she's Igbo. Shame on you all for supporting illegality. Let her go for the 3 years ban for stealing the mandate of another Anambra girl

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2023
This girl can successfully concoct a heist. She's hardhearted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Test If You Have H-factor / Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.