Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45501 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Germi9: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2023
Check her virginity,i have doubts shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Bullhari: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

So I don't expect much from him.

A total illiterate you envy. Speaking English is not literacy ijiot

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Menclothing: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Am ashamed of my country men you get support Either good or bad as far as your on their emotions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by allenpaul(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others. Simple solution ๐Ÿ‘
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Fkmodhi:
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stayโ€ฆ

Go and punish her na.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by allenpaul(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2023
Injera:
A section of the country is hurting, so deeply hurting, they feel marginalized and unwanted.
They also feel powerless and feel victimized, thus by default are defensive and distrusting. They need healing.
Healing won't come with hate for others, healing won't come with having superior complexes, but will only come with humility, respect and forgiveness towards others.
All tribes should respect one another and be humble.
Hating obi by extension means hating on Igbo's and likewise hating on Tinubu is hating on the Yorubas.
. Simple solution ๐Ÿ‘
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Johnn44: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2023
UnimkeAk:

19 years old too young?

At 19 I was in 300 level , living in sin grin
Same here. Yeah most of us ideally left secondary school at 16yo.
Nowadays children kg1 to 3 wee make them leave high school at 19/20. You see 16yo writing jss3 exam shocked
The years of basic education are becoming too long and irritating

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ziondaughter247: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2023
You see how initially when the news broke, Anambra people were busy claiming her and bragging up and down that sheโ€™s an Anambra indigene blah blah.. Now it has been discovered that sheโ€™s lying, they have started dissociating from her, clearly stating that sheโ€™s from Enugu but lives in Anambra..
Truly success has many friends grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by DrAda(f): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

I very much agree. This is totally unacceptable and she should be severely punished

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by NOwazobia: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2023
The girl is still not saying the whole truth.

I can see that she has a very strong heart.

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by mkoabiola: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2023
Jamb should extend d ban for 6 years.

So Sha cn gather sense

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by nairalanda1(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

But the DIFFERENCE is that the North DIDN'T support their own JAMB Fraudster!

They quickly shut him up BUT our brothers from the land of crybabies DEFENDED their Fraudster....EVEN the educated elders of their region.

These folks are tooooo SHAMELESS!!!

The Atung case was initally supported by his kinsmen, even to the point that they started agitiation...till JAMB showed them that he had never even registered for the exam in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by luluman: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others
PLEASE LOUD it to those yiebos already fighting for her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Edipet(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2023
darocha1:
What led her to this?

Self denial: She believed she was the best in her school and community. Alas, when JAMB jam her, she couldn't comprehend the shock and shame and had to result in forgery.

There are lots of people in same situation. Either due to parental pressure, peer pressure or personal delusion.

We just have to wake up to reality and accept things you can't change
you are right . I said something similar to this your comment in other thread. 1) she believed to be intelligent, but wen jamb result came out she was shock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And she needed to deceived the family and the principal of her school who also believed she Was intelligent.
From my observation, I think it was the principal that took the score to social media, and also take her to protest at the ministry of education. At that stage she couldn't say to truth again because the matter has gone far already. To me i think her intention was not do deceive the public or the jamb , but to deceive her parent and principal

8 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by nairalanda1(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Germi9:
Check her virginity,i have doubts shocked

Virginity does not mean innocence in all things. Virgins can lie, cheat, steal, etc. Likewise non-virgins can be good people.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Shantyken(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Omanambala:

Who is "we?"

Meanwhile, are you aware if the Igbo secede that will spell the end of Nigeria ?? If I say you no get sense now..... grin grin

In what way will the bolded
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Elidrisy20: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2023
Where's area father ๐Ÿ˜‚,wea dey call for remarking, her parents should just marry her off

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by nairalanda1(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2023
darocha1:
What led her to this?

Self denial: She believed she was the best in her school and community. Alas, when JAMB jam her, she couldn't comprehend the shock and shame and had to result in forgery.

There are lots of people in same situation. Either due to parental pressure, peer pressure or personal delusion.

We just have to wake up to reality and accept things you can't change

JAMB is a tough exam.

Even I myself had to take extra lessons for JAMB examination. First thing my lesson teacher taught me, how you approach JAMB questions is different from how you have been approaching other exam questions, WAEC included.The six months we spent doing past questions opened my eyes in more ways than one.

Also being local champion does not make one a national champion. In the USA, we have the example of Ben Carson who in his book Gifted hands and Think Big, commented about how he got a score of 1200 on the US SAT. He thought he was a don(his local newspaper even wrote about his high score self as headline news), until he arrived at college and found out that some of his mates were scoring 1500 and 1600..him come hide his so called high score..lol.

The lass still passed well though. Her score is quite good. Pride probably pushed her.

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Sammy5413(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2023
What exactly do people gain from acting victim when they're of course the assailant.
At this very age she has learnt to manipulate results, I won't be surprised to see INEC seeking to employ her. This same energy used in finding the truth should not be different from that of 25th Feb general election.
Furthermore, this little brat never acted alone but was accompanied by someone who she has been warned not to call out.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Alexis11: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
Big shame on everyone who leveraged on this girl's dishonesty to propagate ethnic victimhood and hate. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

God bless you.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Alexis11: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
The reason why I try to avoid people from that side is

Fraud

Arrogance

And the ability to quickly claim VICTIM immediately things don't go their own way or whenever they are caught in their own web.

9 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by luluman: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
NapoleonHill:
What a shame.
The shame is more on her supporters than the girl herself. Especially the tribal people.

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by PHIPEX(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Innoson himself is a total illiterate......have heard him speak? You will laugh.

He is "total illeterate" but you a professor is almost useless to the society. How easy it is for people like you to insult those bigger than you. Who knows you with all your papers you call certificate?
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

But the illiterate reach pass you and your household naโ€ฆ Even if dem give you handicap of -100million. Do not go and make money. Dey speak English ode.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by N3TRAL: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2023
Edipet:
you are right . I said something similar to this your comment in other thread. 1) she believed to be intelligent, but wen jamb result came out she was shock ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And she needed to deceived the family and the principal of her school who also believed she Was intelligent.
From my observation, I think it was the principal that took the score to social media, and also take her to protest at the ministry of education. At that stage she couldn't say to truth again because the matter has gone far already. To me i think her intention was not do deceive the public or the jamb , but to deceive her parent and principal

Thank you!

I've stated this right from the beginning. All she needed was people to counsel her and she wouldn't complicate her issue.
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Loyalty1: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Such a shame

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by papae1(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Creamypie:
No need again nah. All these special center candidates shouldnt be taken seriously at all.Shes not even intelligent at all, using old result format last used 2 years ago to do dagbo result, Making her result slip to be different from others. Once again, jamb has offered 1million to any person who can point out even the smallest mistake in their portal, which no person, including supporters of forgery, has come out at all . some are now saying at 19, she's too young to forge it by herself, all in a bid to exonerate her. 19 na small pikin? At 18, I don clear waec. Na public school I go. Ika grammar school, Agbor
at 19 Dem wan tell me say she na virgin

5 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by nairalanda1(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

Yes, he is not too well educated, but at least he hasn't let that limit him. He employs hundreds if not thousands of people and has a large manufacturing empire (he doesn't do cars only).

Another great Nigerian I know of from the North only finished primary 6, became a hawker, then eventually became a sucessful businessman, and then set up a large private school with his money...which has educated Nigerians from all walks of life. And his english is still poor...yet it did not limit him.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by adanny01(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:

It is bad that the recommendation did not include making her face the law.

At some point I sided with her and couldn't believe a young girl would do such thing. She most likely had an accomplice. That's what should be investigated and all of them should face charges of forgery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Villa12(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2023
This is so shameful indeed

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Typing: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2023
Omanambala:

Shut up ,oga. Mmesoma doesn't represent the whole Anambra state public schools. She is a one off. She also cant diminish our educational excellence

We no trust anyone from Anambra State again. FG need to set up a committee to investigate every Anambra indegine. We no trust una results

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by hansomb: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2023
1Alex:
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.
ร’tรญlรณ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Test If You Have H-factor / Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.