Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself (45313 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:

That's what tribalism causes!
cool

I kept asking myself, what does jamb stand to gain?
The real winner is frm same state, and female too and also a Christian.

And infact it's still igbos that made up the highest percentage of top 10 scores.

So is it that jamb hates the gal or what?

Assuming the real winner was even frm let's say, yoruba, Muslim, north, etc...perhaps the tribal, or religious card can be appreciated( even though that will still be foolish, since jamb has been scandal free in terms of top scorers for decades)

But u have the real winner still frm same state, still frmale, and still a Christian.

I just tire for the kind brains wey we get for this country

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Anambra1stS0n: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2023
tiger28:

But the DIFFERENCE is that the North DIDN'T support their own JAMB Fraudster!

They quickly shut him up BUT our brothers from the land of crybabies DEFENDED their Fraudster....EVEN the educated elders of their region.

These folks are tooooo SHAMELESS!!!
Same north supported Buhari NEPA certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2023
That gal suppose get 5 year ban for all these daring psychological torture on different section of the masses.

In normal secondary school, if u cheat for hall u repeat class.

Talk less of a national exam where u forge the results, go online and attack the exam body, play the victim and stuff.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2023
blowjohn:

I kept asking myself, what does jamb stand to gain?
The real winner is frm same state, and female too and also a Christian.

And infact it's still igbos that made up the highest percentage of top 10 scores.

So is it that jamb hates the gal or what?

Assuming the real winner was even frm let's say, yoruba, Muslim, north, etc...perhaps the tribal, or religious card can be appreciated( even though that will still be foolish, since jamb has been scandal free in terms of top scorers for decades)

But u have the real winner still frm same state, still frmale, and still a Christian.

I just tire for the kind brains wey we get for this country
That's even d funny thing o, both the crook and d actual highest scorer are ndigbos, so where the "Jamb is attacking her bcus she's igbo" nonsense came from is baffling.

If they can be this basic despite d fact that both students are from their region, What will now happen if the actual highest scorer were to be a yoruba or hausa student? They for no let us hear word again o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2023
layzie:

Funny I was discussing this with a group of friends and all were claiming girl was innocent. I said, u guys are not asking basic questions. When u ask basic questions, u see the intentions of people.
U had 2 results, how come u never went to the issuer of the 2 results to verify which is correct? Yet u re travelling from city to city, Innoson, commissioner, arise etc seeking financial gain.
What does Jamb have to gain to alter only ur result? For what? To deny ur state? The real authentic person is still from ur state. Because u re girl? The real authentic person is still a girl.
Did u see the Umeh girl- the authentic highest scorer jumping from city to city?
So smtn was fishy from day 1

Then House of Reps too, berating Jamb. Arh

Exactly. It's like we no dey use our heads for this country to deduce things.

And just look at the house of reps blunder.

And where that guy slwaormii?

Some things are almost common sense.

The real winner same state as the fake.
Same Christian
Female too.

Top 10 mostly igbos

Top winners of the last 10 years also mostly igbos.

So what again? Jamb don't like her dressing or they don't like her family?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:

That's even d funny thing o, both the crook and d actual highest scorer are ndigbos, so where the "Jamb is attacking her bcus she's igbo" nonsense came from is baffling.

If they can be this basic despite d fact that both students are from their region, What will now happen if the actual highest scorer were to be a yoruba or hausa student? They for no let us hear word again o.

Omo assuming the real highest scorer was frm another tribe or religion 3rd world war for break out o.

Infact inosson for give out scholarships to all the Igbos wey write the Jamb to register their dissatisfaction

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by richie240: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2023
blowjohn:

Omo assuming the real highest scorer was frm another tribe or religion 3rd world war for break out o.

Infact inosson for give out scholarships to all the Igbos wey write the Jamb to register their dissatisfaction
@bolded, I won't be surprised bcus their actions are usually driven by emotions.
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Rahkman: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉
ur own aboki kinsmen were dem dey ? Asiwin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by blowjohn(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2023
richie240:

@bolded, I won't be surprised bcus their actions are usually driven by emotions.
grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by bennybuhari: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2023
The girl should publicly apologise or be sanctioned
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Goodman2023: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2023
Fkmodhi:
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stay…

The story is not complete, she must have been aided and it's obvious she doesn't want to drag anyone into this

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Slynation(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2023
This Mmeso is a total disguise to her family, even at the height of lying, she should have known when to stop when everything has escalated... imagine a 19years old challenging elders who have been in the game for years. Nothing is hidden under the sun, we are in a jet age where everything you do has a track record...

Now, both jamb and other government parastatals should apply same investigating methods to all sundry...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Goodman2023: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2023
Fkmodhi:
At her age the girl deceived the gullible, she still deserve to be punished and i hope the 3 years banned will stay…

The story is not complete, she must have been aided and it's obvious she doesn't want to drag anyone into this...the findings did not reveal how she did it...by telling the panel how she did it, two or three other names must feature

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Lboy30(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
This girl must be punished for trying to make JAMB and every other Nigerian look stupid. Hope our leaders who also bent on stealing this country dried learn from this incident.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Kobicove(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
1Alex:
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.

grin
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Mmesoma whyyy sad
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by alobright17(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Where are the it maybe glitch gang ?

7 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by IRAPADA(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2023
Igbos should cover their face in shame for defending this forgery.kudos to jamb for standing their ground on this matter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by transient123(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124283774:

https://.com.ng/2023/07/08/report-of-committee-of-inquiry-on-mmesoma-ejikeme-matter-set-up-by-anambra-state-government/

Like Nigerians , like her politicians, like the society, like Mmesoma.

We need rebirth. She only succeeded in ruining herself and further made her tribal bigots more worthless in the comity of nationhood. Anyways, most of them are born shameless with no aorta of integrity where money and ethnicity reins.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by datola: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2023
1Alex:
She must refund innoson 3 million naira.

Innoson is her tribe's man and will always support her even in the midst of glaring evidences.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Flangelo12: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Handcuff the woman and place her on crime fighter.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by NOwazobia: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
It seems I am late.

but let me quickly go through the report.

1 Like

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ItooWorWor(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
post=124285858:

Same north supported Buhari NEPA certificate

So southeast is now coping the north.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by ClearFlair: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2023
If that's the case, then it's really bad

2 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by cunny88(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2023
QuotaSystem:
The real highest scorer, Precious Umeh was on AriseTV yesterday and spoke so brilliantly & eloquently, but she is not trending.

Her kinsmen that were blindly, boldly & shamelessly defending a fraud have not offered Precious any scholarship abroad & are suddenly silent. This reveals a lot about their fraudulent character and twisted values. Even the clown that offered the fraud scholarship is nowhere to be found. Always driven by ego and emotion into shame and defeat; the same attitude they bring to politics with the same results.

What irked me the most was the boldness with which she lied to world in her video and even on national TV. The shameless fraud, enabled by shameless frauds, should be made to apologize publicly just like she tried to fool the gullible publicly with her deceitful video and serve her punishment.

Congrats to Precious Kamsiyochukwu Umeh 👏🏽🎉
only her church university have offered her scholarship, IVM and co has kept mute.... Stark illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by stallionng: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2023
Job well done
Can the same be visited on INEC.
this way Nigeria will be revived and corruption eradicated for a better Nigeria
Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by Johnn44: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2023
Thank God the cyber cafe prisca global computers no join her in the fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by bablon20(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2023
I could tell that something was fishing from her countenance in the picture she took while displaying her fake result, imagine a girl of 19 pulling this type of academic heist. What a shame to this upcoming generations, she even had d gut to grant interview on channels TV & other media outlets, what a sold-out soul with unrepentant, seared conscience. She wants to reap where she didn't sow by robbing the genuine candidates of their deserved prizes and academic recognition not knowing that no matter how far lies have gone, it's in one day truth will overtake and expose it. She should live with the stigma of shame she has brought upon herself and her poor parents for the rest of her life.

6 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by NOwazobia: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2023
Where are the it is because she is Igbo ret*rds.

9 Likes

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by jrusky(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2023
UCyril:
Hope everybody can now rest, the girl is fraudulent and she has to be punished to serve as a deterrent to others

Bro people will not rest because my people(SE) turned this issue to tribal madness accusing the yoruba of witch hunting simply one Pro Oloyede is JAMB registrar. Some even blame Tinubu that it is Tinubu who is against the girl pls imagine such baboon talks?

So saying people should rest won't be that easy because the tribal insults attached is appalling and so shameful ok.

I only pity the young girl for making such mistake, that is it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by teadrake(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2023
This is an unfortunate scenario particularly for the people that supported the foolish girl. For having the audacity to grant video interview where she claimed she had a particular score, she deserves to be jailed. Shame on the very people that supported this evil carnage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmesoma Ejikeme: Anambra Inquiry Says The Candidate Altered The Result Herself by IamANigerianMan: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2023
Fkmodhi:

Blame Nigerians that celebrate paper qualification.. the world has gone beyond all this but bigerians are celebrating nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Stop Sending Your Children For Holiday Lessons / Animal Newborns, What They Look Like(Photos) / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.