Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62502 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Osobi32(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Okiemute101:

E sure me say the woman wey I know for there na your neighbour šŸ˜‚..
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by SAMBARRY: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
izonborn098:
Reason i said u and ur mother is loaded with fish brain and fowl mentality'' look at what u wrote.
ehya grin

So your mama follow with the fish brains grin
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sameoldguy: 12:34am On Aug 16, 2023
Raylight2:
You gained 20 pounds. A pound is about #1000 now . That's ordinary 20kšŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜. Sorry you really loose.
pound is weight bro, lbs
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Raylight2(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2023
sameoldguy:
pound is weight bro, lbs
pounds is also a currency bro
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by pansophist(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2023
sukkot:
that mane said wotowoto grin cheesy

Na for nairaland I hear that word o, I come like to dey use am always. A cool way of saying mercilessly.

Instead of saying that reality will deal with you mercilessly, a localised, more intimate one would be that life go handle you wotowoto. lol grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sukkot: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2023
pansophist:

Na for nairaland I hear that word o, I come like to dey use am always. A cool way of saying mercilessly.

Instead of saying that reality will deal with you mercilessly, a localised, more intimate one would be that life go handle you wotowoto. lol grin
hehe bro pansophist nothing do you. i enjoy that word too. sounds very funny
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by dragunov: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
sukkot:
hehe bro pansophist nothing do you. i enjoy that word too. sounds very funny

I am very happy. You know why? Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg has finally withdrawn from Nairaland.šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sukkot: 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2023
dragunov:

I am very happy. You know why? Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg has finally withdrawn from Nairaland.šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
a sworn enemy of yours ?
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by dragunov: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
sukkot:
a sworn enemy of yours ?

Yes oh. He thinks he's this cool guy that knows everything and have everything and is always right. šŸ˜‰ I just couldn't resist the temptation of always putting him in his place anytime he comes around acting like he's the only one that has information even when he's saying trash. He calls me a troll while he is the chief of all trolls.šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by freeborn02: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2023
fyzaila:
She refused to forgive herself and move on. Kept herself trapped in the past which is hunting her present state.

Move on to where? No amount of forgiving herself will make men desire a 41 year old single mother. She'll stay in that empty house alone except she meets a scammer, who can deceive her to sell the house and give him the money.

You don't know what you have until you lose it.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sameoldguy: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2023
Raylight2:
pounds is also a currency bro

The pound in that context is weight not GBP
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Exceed15: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story

Fake or not. Men should learn to release women who is bent in frustrating their lives and move on to a younger, more beautiful peaceful woman. Again men should stop fighting for child/children custody. It is a waste of time and energy. Someday the children will come for him. So who looses?
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Exceed15: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2023
The best part of the story for me is how the man moved on to marry a more beautiful peaceful woman. If Siant obi understood this he'd be alive today.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by kelspinall(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2023
reality dawned on her...lols
I'm 30 and i think i have it all,am still beautiful..
that nonsense mindset has wasted some ladies..nde has it all
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by imagrg(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2023
Some married women always think it's better outside.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.