Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62529 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Antichristus: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Learn from your pitfalls. 41 isn't too late. Get out there and you'll meet your own man who will treat you like a queen that you're, and you'll be absolutely fine.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by qtx(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry
A woman's physical beauty can be deceptive. It makes them keep thinking everything will remain the same forever. That is why i respect Omotola Jolade. She is an epitome of beauty yet understood it wont be like that forever so she kept her head low. She is a rare gem. Girls pls note, no matter the beauty, its a matter of time, it will fade a way like that of a rose flower. Respect your husband and keep your home to avoid regrets at the long run.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
bepositive11:
Degrading people to their so called sexual market value lipsrsealed Speak for yourself

This is the typical using of conjecture as a misconstruing and shaming tool.

This is not the kind of human being a sane person puts in his home.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:

He loved me in such an amazing way and I didn't reciprocate properly and before I knew it, he was gone.. That's all

It is fantastic you did not reciprocate.

Why? Because you were not into him. Reciprocating is just you settling for what is nice and guaranteed and you will never like him like he should be liked by someone truly attracted to him.

You go find the person you will die for and will die for you. Let him find his own too.

Don't start regretting not reciprocating because you have not found anyone who would reciprocate your passion for him.

Him being with you is a bad deal for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
briggson07:
Women will always make wrong decisions when it's comes to relationships.

I remember how I kept on four five years pressing hard to get a lady , I would literally do everything within my power just to have her.

Fast forward men can be patient if they love you, all this years she was with several guys until some years back all the feelings I had for her died when I saw her posing in a Yahoo boys car,that was the point I lost faith in her, because we love doesn't mean we don't know what we want.

Today am married to her best friend who would always advise her to settle for me ,we are doing well and have a beautiful daughter.

The suppose wife cried at my wedding.

Every woman a man is chasing that is not responding or reciprocating is herself chasing, and a foot mat for, another man.

Never ever waste your time chasing any woman hard or for long.

It is a waste of your life, dignity and a breakdown of your confidence!

When you see such women later, worn out in the late 30s and 40s, never pity them. Put them in sex only zone!

Promise them the world and the future they crave, fuuuuck them and never deliver even the ordinary soil or tomorrow!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by President2001(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
When we tell some people that Nigeria real they will be abusing us
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
qtx:

A woman's physical beauty can be deceptive. It makes them keep thinking everything will remain the same forever. That is why i respect Omotola Jolade. She is an epitome of beauty yet understood it wont be like that forever so she kept her head low. She is a rare gem. Girls pls note, no matter the beauty, its a matter of time, it will fade a way like that of a rose flower. Respect your husband and keep your home to avoid regrets at the long run.

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by bekpo(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

We learn frm our mistakes. But ur gender won't learn. They'll say that's her own experience. It's well with u my dearie. We shud b talking going forward.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Adex2442: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
popcykaylah:
I am going through similar issues. My wife is rude and mean towards me all for reasons that makes no sense . I cook,I clean and spend every kobo I have on the house.but yet I am not appreciated. She threatens me with leaving and she being in love with other men. I worry for our kids and i love us being a family . But she says she's got lots of better men. Right now I am not bothered anymore .. I have suffered so much in putting this marriage together. Na to let her go be next thing

If her eyes done see how the other side be, she go get sense.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Deepspirituals: 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story
Only Fake People see All things as Fake

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ChuksHills(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

And some young girls who have not seen life forming feminist want to end up like her. It is good to learn from other people's experience.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by harmony75: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Till tomorrow most irresponsible men/women don't still learn until they're out of that marriage thinking it is greener on the other side mmm alas nothing dey outside!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by dkidd: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
popcykaylah:
I am going through similar issues. My wife is rude and mean towards me all for reasons that makes no sense . I cook,I clean and spend every kobo I have on the house.but yet I am not appreciated. She threatens me with leaving and she being in love with other men. I worry for our kids and i love us being a family . But she says she's got lots of better men. Right now I am not bothered anymore .. I have suffered so much in putting this marriage together. Na to let her go be next thing
Best decision.. u will be glad u did this. Never beg a woman hell bent and looking for excuses to leave u. Ur even too nice... She's opening her mouth to mention being in love with other men 😁
Just focus on ur kids the right woman will still come to u without stress... If u want it!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
A fake story created by a NL male member
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by yahoodetector: 4:13am On Aug 15, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
This crap writeup was written by a bitter frustrated man.
Make una calm down for una lies abeg.

Octopusssy:
This was definitely written by a man. No 41year old woman will refer to herself as 'old'.

Jobless mofos everywhere.

MissPride:
Another hogwash from a dirty penile he-goat.
Mtchww

dealslip:
Some of this stories make sense to retards actually. This kind of stories happen around low self esteemed men and retarded women. Thank You

dominique:
All these stupid fake stories composed by men to emotionally blackmail women to endure marriage. It's not a today's something. Make ina keep cooking

KarinaSlim:
Men are funny.

A man actually took time to sit down and write this post online to make us think a woman actually wrote it is actually hilarious grin

just to prove what exactly?

Funny species grin grin grin

purples25:
Welcome to the men's 'little heaven of self regard' thread. grin cheesy

LilMissFavvy:
A fake story created by a NL male member

See them!

Bunch of egoistic narcissistic imbred females who think the world revolves only around them simply because they have a vaagina. 😏

When it happens to a man, he has learnt the hard way and he is jeered but when it happens to a woman which doesn't suit your narrative, it becomes a fake story written by a man. grin grin

The screenshot below shows a female NL member who attested to the fact that she is undergoing the same thing but you wouldn't see that. cheesy cheesy

Y'all should keep being delusional. Men are waking up to reality these days. I wouldn't want to pen down my own experience.

I love your frustrations!

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Babaken(m): 4:20am On Aug 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story
In as much there's fake stories online same way you can find real one too.

If pillow have mouth they will tell you more of what those ladies are passing through.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by dealslip(f): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2023
It's retards that don't see hogwash. They simply swallow it hook, line and sinker. You say your name is yahoo detector and you can't detect a lie

See them!

Bunch of egoistic narcissistic imbred females who think the world revolves only around them simply because they have a vaagina. 😏

When it happens to a man, he has learnt the hard way and he is jeered but when it happens to a woman which doesn't suit your narrative, it becomes a fake story written by a man. grin grin

The screenshot below shows a female NL member who attested to the fact that she is undergoing the same thing but you wouldn't see that. cheesy cheesy

Y'all should keep being delusional. Men are waking up to reality these days. I wouldn't want to pen down my own experience.

I love your frustrations!

[/quote]

It's retards that don't see hogwash. They simply swallow it hook, line and sinker. You say your name is yahoo detector and you can't detect a lie
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by izonborn098(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Na fake story you dey carry for head Like this? grin

So as you old reach you no fit detect fictional story when you see one? grin

One bored misogynist with data will just sit down somewhere and be fabricating tales by moonlight and you too are taking it serious grin

So your mama join the fishbrains grin

Which one come be her own shey Na tilapia, croaker fish or pink lady? grin
Reason i said u and ur mother is loaded with fish brain and fowl mentality'' look at what u wrote.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Grays767(f): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2023
Wow☹️
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by drlateef: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:

Someone like you is going to start regretting like you in my case. I have a very young beautiful virgin ready to marry me now. Women must learn lessons. Any woman who forgets that there are plenty women looking for a responsible man, and she blows her opportunity with a good man will always live to regret it.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by fxexperts: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2023
Gamesmart:

Every woman a man is chasing that is not responding or reciprocating is herself chasing, and a foot mat for, another man.

Never ever waste your time chasing any woman hard or for long.

It is a waste of your life, dignity and a breakdown of your confidence!

When you see such women later, worn out in the late 30s and 40s, never pity them. Put them in sex only zone!

Promise them the world and the future they crave, fuuuuck them and never deliver even the ordinary soil or tomorrow!
baba you are dangerously wicked.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by efeski(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

Acrimony Season 2
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2023
fxexperts:
baba you are dangerously wicked.

I am wicked to those that are wicked.

Any woman that exploits men for attention, validation and finances using her looks as power, while giving the men nothing in return; when she finally loses her looks or when a man has the leverage/power over her in future, should sexually exploit her.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Kemadealadire(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2023
okay oh, one in a million.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by aydowsky(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2023
U see what feminism caused u
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Sirchigo4: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:

Can u please share so we can learn
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Teejaney88(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2023
Gbam!
Vijuchoco:
Please, off your mic..
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Teejaney88(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
The beautiful woman missed the attention and the fun she enjoyed when she was single. She forgot that nothing lasts forever, including beauty...
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Okiemute101: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Osobi32:
Why must u add akowonjo to the list? You no see festac, surulere, Yaba and ago.

E sure me say the woman wey I know for there na your neighbour 😂..
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Chikeluba25(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.