Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62507 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by tesppidd: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Blackdisciple(m): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Eyah sorry ehhhh
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by CHoccolaTE: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
This crap writeup was written by a bitter frustrated man.
Make una calm down for una lies abeg.

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Kajaard: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good for you. It's too late to cry now.

Sadly some ladies will read this and still repeat the exact same mistakes. And they wonder why people say they have fish brains.

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by whippersnapper(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
CONGRATULATION, YOU TRIED, KEEP IT UP, YOU NEVER VALUE WHAT YOU HAVE UNTILL YOU LOSS IT.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by hopexter(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
You sound like you miss him, now that it’s too late to make it work, you can still be his side chick and make amendments undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by AlphaWolf27: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story

Whats fake about it. I know a lot of people in similar situations.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by BoldBrainz(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Somebody should be summarising things like this. We no longer have brain space for lengthy reads, if the issues are not economy and government leadership related please.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ivolt: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
This is funny.
How do you know he is happily married?
I hope it is not based on social media pictures just like Churchill and Rossy?

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
That is architect design you make for yourself. I hope those ladies that claimed i too beautiful can learn from your ordeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by joyandfaith: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

I don't like SAHM. They don't think deeply. It is only a career woman with high paying job that can use divorce to threaten her husband.. some men are gold digger too.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Octopusssy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
This was definitely written by a man. No 41year old woman will refer to herself as 'old'.

Jobless mofos everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Sleekfingers: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

Learn from your mistakes and move on. It is not end of the world.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by APC2: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
fyzaila:
She refused to forgive herself and move on. Kept herself trapped in the past which is hunting her present state.
Move to where? You are so childish. Her children are already preferring to live with their father and you are talking rubbish. The children are already hating her.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by NewDea4: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by MissPride(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Another hogwash from a dirty penile he-goat.
Mtchww

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by RomanGreen: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
An over-30-year-old woman with a child thinks she is a catch. Women logic.

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.

Words on marble brother. But they still won't hear

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by tollyboy5(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.
Comrade grin grin grin grin grin

You have been sentenced to silence.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by talented321: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
Women are just easy to deceive'' that is why they think they can compete with men'' i just laugh.
pansophist:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Savechild23: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
U wanted to be a dictator and lord over a hardworking young, akpa amu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by tollyboy5(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
ivolt:
This is funny.
How do you know he is happily married?
I hope it is not based on social media pictures just like Churchill and Rossy?

If he's sadly married her son who love to spend holiday with his step mother would have giving her details lol.

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lol 🤣🤣 these redpillers again - una no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by dealslip(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Some of this stories make sense to retards actually. This kind of stories happen around low self esteemed men and retarded women. Thank You

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by bikefab(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
She hate to see the man happy. What a witch
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Atarakpa: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry
it is well
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Kingpowerful: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
Just the beginning of the vanity for your unsatisfible nature
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Metrofox(m): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
"She took" ? why do women find it extremely hard to be accountable for anything?

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by dealslip(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
Octopusssy:
This was definitely written by a man. No 41year old woman will refer to herself as 'old'.
Of course we know this is some one's fantasy and day dreaming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Nweike1: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Congratulations too him.
Big congrats, na so e suppose be!!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

But when you tell them this, some of the "smarter" ones will try to prove you wrong by basing their analysis on the 0.1% of women who successfully divorced, remained desirable, and remarried easily.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by texazzpete(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
You can bet your entire life savings on this: The OP was written by a man

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.