Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62493 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by BLACKPRIEST: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
This fake story was written by a man.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
TrainPark:
Dem no dey get sense until person don move on then dem go begin worry person.

They will stress you to the point where you have had enough then when you wake e go be plenty grammar.

I just replaced a 41yr old bag of trouble who wanted to use wahala to kill me. I got me a 23yr old sweet suzzie who has been giving me nothing but peace now the old layer is disturbing when I have since moved on.

Your head is very correct!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
fyzaila:
She refused to forgive herself and move on. Kept herself trapped in the past which is hunting her present state.

It is like you read her story but decided to base your comment on something else entirely. You missed her point.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Tamakay:
A very similar story with my wife's elder sister.

At some point, my wife too wanted to misbehave so I used her sister's case to constantly remind her. And now she is thanking me almost everyday.

I think women are naturally selfish and that's always causing them pain and regret

Selfish, self-centred, delusional and entitled!

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by lionphil(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

imagine the idiot saying the other lady took her husband as if she wasnt the one that threw the man away like a piece of trash.

she got the house... the man worked full-time and bought that house but she took thr house from the man. the wonderful man didnt let that deter him, he fought hard and still got another house. a better house at that, then got a woman. the complainant left him at the age of 31 then he met another woman that was 31 years old. the difference in the mentality of both women made the difference. the first woman thought she was too good for the man and wanted someone better. the second woman was like im getting old i need to settle down with a serious man.

Game settled!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by na2016: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry

Good for you. Most of you Nigerian women take good men for granted alot!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Vijuchoco(f): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Cowbell521:
Are you the one they said is into runs?
Nah! It can never be me o. Runs ke
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Vijuchoco(f): 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jennydolly:

Sorry dear
Thanks sis
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by transient123(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Why is it that everything about most women is about their body? Why? Why are they always living in their body's illusion. Na wa!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sukkot: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
kkins25:
I'm on my way to 30, I cant believe i can no longer take more that one satchet of nescafe or Lipton again.. stomache ache....

I'm actually ver anxious as i am now... i sleep nd wake uo with that single thought that 30 is here.... scarry.. to me, it's very scary..
yeah bro and you will feel that same way when you are hitting 40 then 50 then 60 then 70 then 80 after which you wouldn’t care anymore grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Vijuchoco(f): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
achimendy:

Are you serious, pls tell me something. I'll like to learn.
Lol.. He was really nice and caring, even talked about marriage but because I wasn't really into him, I kept on delaying and giving excuses and before I knew it, he was gone..

Mistakes are part of life jare..

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by KIDfurniture(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
She got that house cos the husband agreed to build together…which automatically means ownership is Mr & Mrs ogunlere amonda. Never do the mistake of building ur first house with a woman. It’s either u become homeless at the or ur sell off and share the money..

Uptownerd:
angry angry sad
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ceejay80s(m): 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
squash47:
Congratulations to him.
I swear

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by MikeBetty(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

maybe she joined the spinsters gang who became advocates of " I don't need a man in my life" because they are not wife materials. I don't have pity on her. The Bible says " do not follow the multitude to do evil. Women are copy cats, they always compare "others". Forgetting that no man's marriage is a standard for others to follow. Find out what works for you, not what worked for others. You are architect of your own marriage, build or demolish it by yourself.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
maasoap:

It is like you read her story but decided to base your comment on something else entirely. You missed her point.
u ban me abi?
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by sniperr007(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:

What's your story?
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Raylight2(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
You gained 20 pounds. A pound is about #1000 now . That's ordinary 20k😏😏😏😏. Sorry you really loose.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by achimendy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:

Lol.. He was really nice and caring, even talked about marriage but because I wasn't really into him, I kept on delaying and giving excuses and before I knew it, he was gone..

Mistakes are part of life jare..

Ehya sorry. But I just dont know why women like doing this thing until the man leave then they'll start regretting.

I just hope you've learnt your lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by bepositive11: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Degrading people to their so called sexual market value lipsrsealed Speak for yourself

pansophist:
An over-30-year-old woman with a child thinks she is a catch. Women logic.

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, a good wife, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.

https://www.nairaland.com/7802848/regret-not-making-marriage-work/5#125111688
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Osobi32(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, a good wife, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.

easy abeg..... This wotowoto is too pepperish ooo
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Osobi32(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Okiemute101:
It is well.. I can say this is a story that is exactly similar to 78 women I know in Lekki, akowonjo, Iyana paja, Isolo and Maryland and more 😂..They are everywhere. Nothing new...

Why must u add akowonjo to the list? You no see festac, surulere, Yaba and ago.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Softbreastt: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

REALITY tins
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
This story is from Agba John Doe's page on X
It doesn't cost you nothing to input that ©️, does it??

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Vijuchoco(f): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2023
sniperr007:

What's your story?
He loved me in such an amazing way and I didn't reciprocate properly and before I knew it, he was gone.. That's all

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Tizu(m): 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
God saved him.
Where are those your friends that influenced you to leave?
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by purples25(f): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Welcome to the men's 'little heaven of self regard' thread. grin cheesy
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by kkins25(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
sukkot:
yeah bro and you will feel that same way when you are hitting 40 then 50 then 60 then 70 then 80 after which you wouldn’t care anymore grin grin
Hopefully, we would have discovered anti aging elixirs, or able to replicate my memories into memory card.. I wouldn't mind serving as an AI ro the future generations. 😂😂😂😂😂.. Jesus lied about eternal life.. Not me giving my last bucks to people back in the day, thinking I'd be chosen to live forever... Fvvvvvck up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by nedekid: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Na wah.
Thank God I and madam always made ours work despite the challenges. After some time companionship matters.
22 years and counting.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by nedekid: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:

God is your strength my sister. E go betta.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by nedekid: 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Carcholce:

You get better eyes. Story is fake as bobriskys boobs
Why, it could be real. This kind thing happens daily and it is the story of so many people.
This particular one is not naija sha, seems to be US.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by briggson07(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Women will always make wrong decisions when it's comes to relationships.

I remember how I kept on four five years pressing hard to get a lady , I would literally do everything within my power just to have her.

Fast forward men can be patient if they love you, all this years she was with several guys until some years back all the feelings I had for her died when I saw her posing in a Yahoo boys car,that was the point I lost faith in her, because we love doesn't mean we don't know what we want.

Today am married to her best friend who would always advise her to settle for me ,we are doing well and have a beautiful daughter.

The suppose wife cried at my wedding.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Angelfrost:
Reminds me of Tyler Perry's "Acrimony"!

teebabs48:
This is somewhat similar to the movie, Acrimony.

maestro299:
This man! It's like you were reading my mind...

Bigseven:
Acrimony

Enjoy the consequences of your actions while it last

Just watching this fooolish Acrimony movie.

From the very first 10 minutes, I can spot these are the kind of nonsense movies that create the junk Black women we have.

Tyler Perry has made a movie where he shows being romantic is a situation where a black woman can be a rude, angry, horrible and insufferable cunt but a good black man will be patient with her and continue chasing her.

Utter nonsense!

Walk away from such cunts and cut them off immediately!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.