Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried (62501 Views)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Stop Trying To Make A Marriage Work With A Gay Man -bisi Alimi To Nigerian Women / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by occfx: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:
An over-30-year-old woman with a child thinks she is a catch. Women logic.

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.

They are been deceived easily. She was actually a catch as a mother and a wife to someone else but immediately she allowed that get into her head and left what made her a catch, that was the end. If your wife is a public servant, if she is truthful to you, she will tell you how men are stupidly asking her out so, the hoeish ones will allow that get into their head and may descend to divorce thinking they will now be free to mingle with the big boys. Immediately the stupid chikers sees that they are now single, they will abandon them to their fate. I don't know why some married women think they can compete with fresh single girls in there 20s. They don't know what makes them attractive is the Mrs. attached to there name. The con ones will want to eat there cakes and have it by cheating and still answering Mrs. but the end is always the same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Sweetvie: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
It's well smiley
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by idomytin(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fake story but things of this nature happends , believe it or not!

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Nehyooh(m): 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

I mean, you can be a catch as a good person, as a good mother, as a good friend, etc, but as far as sexual market value is concerned, humans, including men, aint a catch in attractiveness as they grow older, and it's worse for women.

Like I always said, feel free to live in delusion, reality will deal with you wotowoto offline.
grin
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by HRMK: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
ladies must realise that break in marriages affect the wives more than the husbands!it is very important they are patient if rltnshp is not abusive or violent!!
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by crackhaus: 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Irupetepete:

I am in a similar situation, wife left me cos I ws in a financial mess which wasn't so before...
Now am doing fine and working on my life..
She is living her life believing dangote or oteldola will walk into the hotel she work ND wife her.
I always wish her well but nothing can make u come together again.. I pay feeding allowance for my kids every month so don't assume the story is fake
This can only happen in Nollywood... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by LoveJesus87(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
BOSSkesh:
There still hope, just wait for Shiloh 2023
Lmao grin grin grin grin you are very wicked
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ShaqFu: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
crackhaus:

This can only happen in Nollywood... cheesy
Funny enough, it is what many of them believe, with a passion, I might add.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by BabaIbo: 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story

Ogbeni e dey happen
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Allisgud: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Good for her
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ozo13(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
These women need to know that this is Africa and they need the home to remain relevant over time
Men are not really held by such constraints, the older we get the more our appeal, it’s the opposite for women, hence the saying; It’s a man’s world😎
Wisdom
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Chucks13: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

You have said the truth

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by blaise26abj(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
It is amazing how she made it look like the girl took her husband . Bitch , he married her a free man . Free from a self centred , entitled bitch . Jealousy kee her dia . Her son can’t even stand her toxic self .

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Ladymillion(f): 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
fyzaila:
She refused to forgive herself and move on. Kept herself trapped in the past which is hunting her present state.
you hit the nail on the head

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Oludara202: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
Most women hardly know a good thing. We all always think it's greener on the other side.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by KarinaSlim(f): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Men are funny.

A man actually took time to sit down and write this post online to make us think a woman actually wrote it is actually hilarious grin

just to prove what exactly?

Funny species grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by GUNITGuy: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
You want to copy American things ..Heh even with government support they're still depressed...I tot it's only in Nigeria women fill religious houses as they age ..
But you won't find most of them when they're 21-32..
But from 39 if you no pray you go pray as Life starts dealing with you woto woto

1 Like

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by TrainPark: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dem no dey get sense until person don move on then dem go begin worry person.

They will stress you to the point where you have had enough then when you wake e go be plenty grammar.

I just replaced a 41yr old bag of trouble who wanted to use wahala to kill me. I got me a 23yr old sweet suzzie who has been giving me nothing but peace now the old layer is disturbing when I have since moved on.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by pansophist(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
occfx:

They are been deceived easily. She was actually a catch as a mother and a wife to someone else but immediately she allowed that get into her head and left what made her a catch, that was the end.

If your wife is a public servant, if she is truthful to you, she will tell you how men are stupidly asking her out so, the hoeish ones will allow that get into their head and may descend to divorce thinking they will now be free to mingle with the big boys. Immediately the stupid chikers sees that they are now single, they will abandon them to their fate.

I don't know why some married women think they can compete with fresh single girls in there 20s. They don't know what makes them attractive is the Mrs. attached to there name. The con ones will want to eat there cakes and have it by cheating and still answering Mrs. but the end is always the same.

Your narration is common with women that married before 25. They were plucked off the romantic market before they loose their attraction, so they still see themselves as that hot chick they once were.

And when a woman built her self esteem by being called a fine girl, then she would always want a refill of that, and attention from numerous men is the answer.

Everyone retain their value if they understand and accept that with each stage of your life, your value evolves into something else. For a woman, it's motherhood as she grows older.

Men out there may not find her attractive, but her husband, children, in-laws and the home she has built will, and same applies to men.

I personally don't joke with my mother. There is nothing on earth that I can not do for her. Nothing. Of course reasonable request, not asking me to kill someone for example.

Men out there wont give her that, it's just how it goes. This is a good example of the break down of society I sometimes talk about. Our society is so youth obsessed, beauty obsessed, and it's like we are so scared to transition into the next stage of life.

Women aldo find it hard to differentiate between flirt and marriage interest. Men generally have no standard with who they fork. Davido can sleep with a hawker, but if that girl foolishly thinks davido will wife her up, then she is in for a rude awakening.

This is how people suffer for lack of knowledge. And the sad thing about ignorance is that you'll be punished even if you genuinely don't know better. Reality doesn't care. It will give it to you as wotowoto.

Women that marry late knows better. They don't make stupid mistakes women that marry earlier do. They know that good men are scarce, truly scarce. Fork boys plenty, good men are not.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Saao(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry
kind of decision so many men will make. Thank God for those men already made.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ChiefOkporghe: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
pansophist:

https://www.nairaland.com/7802848/regret-not-making-marriage-work/5#125111688
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by deyplay: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
I have seen this happen on a regular basis.
They don't learn until they fade out
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by GUNITGuy: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are obviously a weak man.

And I can guarantee you she has no attraction to you or has lost it.

She most likely settled for you to marry after she has passed her peak (~20 to 27 years old), none of the alpha males that she was giving her puni to smack it took her seriously and she was scared of ending up on the shelf, so she accepted your attention because (a) you are giving her attention, (b) you are a good and trustworthy guy, and (c) you earn enough to provide.

In her mind she has lost in the relationship and settled for someone she does not want nor highly value. You are a mere back-up option that has been exercised. There are better men in her past and that she has come across recently that can flush her reservoir far better than you.

You weakness is a turn off to her everytime and highlights her feeling of failure. She takes this feeling out on you because when women feel bad about their lives, they would rather blame someone else than take accountability of what they did wrong.

When a woman dares to ever threaten you that she will leave you, tell her to get the fuuuck out IMMEDIATELY. Tell her not to over-think it and do it now.

Talk less of when a woman is telling you how she fancies other men more than you and you accept it like mumu.
You right though
I don't know how a man can put up with that treatment and not tell her a bluff to go ahead and what she wants and never come back again
That's a simp
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Goldbw122(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
We learn everyday
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Streetmovement(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

And now she has turned into an evening newspaper grin

Congratulations, a fool at 41 is a fool for ever 😂🤣

And I don't have pity for fools

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by CHoccolaTE: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Men are funny.

A man actually took time to sit down and write this post online to make us think a woman actually wrote it is actually hilarious grin

just to prove what exactly?

Funny species grin grin grin

Men are so funny ooo

Everything about the writeup screams "male delusion" but some of them still want to believe a woman wrote it.

Writeup of pure delulu
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
maestro299:
I don't know the veracity of this particular story, but believe me, I've seen similar happen to close friends and family. It's almost like a running theme among them that they wish they could go back in time and make different choices...

Yeah, I know, bruv.

More especially in the West, where out-of-shape women that spend their lives dreaming of what cosmetic surgery they would do to themselves when they have the money, still think of themselves as a 10/10 and men should put them on a pedestal, worship them, do whatever they want and be grateful to have them.

Completely delusional, entitled and worthless women, who over-value themselves and leave relationships they should feel grateful having.

I will give it to our African woman, no matter how bad they are, they are not yet that bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Tamakay(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
A very similar story with my wife's elder sister.

At some point, my wife too wanted to misbehave so I used her sister's case to constantly remind her. And now she is thanking me almost everyday.

I think women are naturally selfish and that's always causing them pain and regret

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by ErenXSatoru(f): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Fake story
He copied it from twitter
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by Gamesmart: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
GUNITGuy:

You right though
I don't know how a man can put up with that treatment and not tell her a bluff to go ahead and what she wants and never come back again
That's a simp

If it was me, she is a gonna!

I would not even do it in annoyance, it would just be assertive and she has to carry out her threat because she has no options now.

Cut her off and let her go the fuuuck where she wants to go and never come back.

The man is a totally weak and will never do this!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by hansomb: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Chai! It's really painful when you realize you can no longer right your wrong. I feel for her..

I have a similar regret cry
look forward and forget the past. Although you can learn from it.
Re: I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried by chiboycue: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Uptownerd:
angry angry sad

Pride comes before a fall.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady Is Searching For A Regular Sex Partner And Companion / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.