Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? (17168 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Why Do People Hate Catholic Church So Much? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2011
From what I've read so far on this thread i conclude frosbel and his cohorts are the loser's while the atheists win.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by erayo2GCA(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2011
Any one who do not believe in God and his only begotten son Jesus Christ, is condemned already on earth,

why is it that this so call alfa or alpha those muslim whatever, are always doing charms and black magic all round lagos.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
@ogaga

Did satan tell you to go plagiarizing everything you can find on the internet?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2011
did d bible nt say women shuldnt put on men*s wears?. . . Oooooops. . . . . Dey ddnt select dat. . .

An evidence 4 u to even knw dat d bible is a prychological story book by d whites is d fact dat angels are whites and demons are blacks. . . . . Lol. .
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by ibedun: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2011
These stup.id people (Xtians) are at it again. Cant these i-diots just look around?

If i see "God" i will not hesitate to slap the B*stard.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

It surprises me how silly many Christians are when it comes to facing reality! They can't figure out error for the basic fact that it all about God and should not be questioned. I could not accept the fact that the bible is very contracditory. Indeed, I don't admire Christians any longer .

Many Christians are not far from fanaticism!

And a belief in the mysterious missing link is called Intelligence.

hahaha

grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2011
ibedun:

These stup.id people (Xtians) are at it again. Cant these i-diots just look around?

Says the FOOL !!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2011
ibedun:

why so much violence and hate? Do you dislike muslims or ifa priests 30% as much?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

And a belief in the mysterious missing link is called Intelligence.

hahaha

grin
If that was your argument, I can say missing link is highly questionable unlike your all encompassing GOD! Almighty yet his creation is so unstable and disturbing! Please, spare me the ancient myths!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
Now fellow Christians , you can now see what I mean about the hatred the world has for the BIBLE is actually a hatred of GOD and his SON.

In essence therefore these people are controlled by a hostile , vindictive and rebellious spirit.

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.- 2 Corinthians 4:4
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

If that was your argument, I can say missing link is highly questionable unlike your all encompassing GOD! Almighty yet his creation is so unstable and disturbing! Please, spare me the ancient myths!

Your case is even worse than I originally thought.

So the theory you believe in is the theory of nothingness , right ?

You could care less about how you came into existence, its more like a happy go lucky aimless life , right .

What a waste !!!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by haliruali(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2011
nobody hates d bible. Its jst dat it has a lot of contradictions.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
^^^

But Ahmed Deedat relied heavily on the Bible to give credence to ISLAM and Mo, right ? grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

Just look at the delicate balance that exists in nature . . . and yet you think God's creation is unstable and disturbing? Amazing how blind and irrational those who hate God will go to disprove Him.

frosbel:

Now fellow Christians , you can now see what I mean about the hatred the world has for the BIBLE is actually a hatred of GOD and his SON.

In essence therefore these people are controlled by a hostile , vindictive and rebellious spirit.

I've always maintained that as the truth from the beginning . . . you never see this extent of hate shown towards budhists for example.

haliru ali:

nobody hates d bible. Its jst dat it has a lot of contradictions.  

another weak and untenable excuse. What "contradictions" exactly? The ones you saw someone else compile in his own ignorance? Have you researched these claims and found them to be true?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mployer(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2011
It baffles me how Atheists rely much on logic to prove the existence of God; trusting so much on the same brain  they believe is a product accident. Can a product of disorderliness produce something orderly?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
if people had kept praying. . . . I*m sure dey*d have prayed out dozens of laptops nd modems dat u guys re using. . .

D inventors worked on existing facts.

Not prayer. . . .

Even doz arguing arent sure to get to deir paradize. . .
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2011
frosbel:

Your case is even worse than I originally thought.

So the theory you believe in is the theory of nothingness , right ?

You could care less about how you came into existence, its more like a happy go lucky aimless life , right .

What a waste !!!!
*sigh* When did you care  about me? Jeez! Missing Link!Please, point out where I said anything about it. You must be mistaking me for somebody else. Missing Link in the nutshell is opened to questioning doesn't mean it is wrong not until it proven to be so and all theorie are. This backward, primitive and ancient myths of yours is far from being factual. fictitious ideology propagated through ages.

I care about how I came here but, I shouldn't be silly about not questioning anything that seems point to the way. Jeez! I am not that dumb to accept something without scrutinizing it. Aimless life!Hahaha,,, when has life has aim order we die and decompose into matter  - you are very funny indeed! I think i should be more matured than you in this regard. Tell me nothing about your juju called Christianity,please!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2011
Imanuelle:

if people had kept praying. . . . I*m sure dey*d have prayed out dozens of laptops nd modems dat u guys re using. . .

D inventors worked on existing facts.

Not prayer. . . .

Even doz arguing arent sure to get to deir paradize. . .

dumb. Nowhere are we told that the christian life is solely a product of prayers. Even the disciples had jobs (Paul was a tent maker and there were quite a few fishermen). The bible in the book of proverbs actively encourages working hard, curiosity and invention . . . pls read Proverbs 6 and 31.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2011
davidylan:

Just look at the delicate balance that exists in nature . . . and yet you think God's creation is unstable and disturbing? Amazing how blind and irrational those who hate God will go to disprove Him.

Hahaha, within your earth diseases alone is something to prove what I mean. Earthquakes, humans, animals,etc and not mentioned the outerspace and yet God himself is confused about why. Physical nature has nothing to do with your God man because he never existed in the first case!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by manmustwac(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2011
I can't really say I hate the bible. I just don't believe it.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

Hahaha,  within your earth diseases alone is something to prove what I mean. Earthquakes, humans, animals,etc and not mentioned the outerspace and yet God himself is confused about why. Physical nature has nothing to do with your God man because he never existed in the first case!

Another brainless post.

1. So the presence of diseases and earthquakes is proof that God doesnt exist? In your own world God would merely exist to make life some mythical utopia?

2. Why cant man go ahead and fix earthquakes? You think the seas appeared by magic?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
davidylan:

Another brainless post.

1. So the presence of diseases and earthquakes is proof that God doesnt exist? In your own world God would merely exist to make life some mythical utopia?

2. Why cant man go ahead and fix earthquakes? You think the seas appeared by magic?
Are you that so silly? If your God was what you prove him to be! Jeez! That's the basic reason why some Christian can't just think rightly!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2011
davidylan:

Another brainless post.

You couldn't have said it any better. Mythical Utopia a.ka. Heaven. The place where christians think their "spirits" will live for trillions of years after they float into the skies or die, whichever comes first.

You are the one who claims the universe came about as the result of your god and his magical superpowers. Didn't he create two n@ked jews in some garden with dirt and magic approximately 6000 years ago?
The amount of psychological projection you christians do on this site is amazing!!!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

Are you that so silly? If your God was what you prove him to be! Jeez! That's the basic reason why some Christian can't just think rightly!
wow this is quite amazing. do u care to expatiate as regard the emphasised words? Do u believe that atheists can think rightly?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

unintelligible dross. Did you go to school?

Martian:

You couldn't have said it any better. Mythical Utopia a.ka. Heaven. The place where christians think their "spirits" will live for trillions of years after they float into the skies or die, whichever comes first.

You are the one who claims the universe came about as the result of your god and magic. Didn't he create twwo Unclad jews in some garden with dirt and magic approximately 6000 years ago?
The amount of psychological projection you christians do on this site is amazing!!!!

Which is not much different and actually more believable than the id[i]i[/i]otic belief that your eye just fashioned itself by trial and error.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2011
toba:

wow this is quite amazing. do u care to expatiate as regard the emphasised words? Do u believe that atheists can think rightly?
Yes! The christian book proves God is encompassing, perfect and all knowing yet his creation is far from being that and now somebody is asking me if I expected HIM to Create a utopia. So, it seems an observable reason why some christians can't just think rightly. It is palpable example of things they know are contraditory yet prove them to be strainght forward and a lot of them littered this forum.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

Yes! The christian book proves God is encompassing, perfect and all knowing yet his creation is far from being that and now somebody is asking me if I expected HIM to Create a utopia. So, it seems an observable reason why some christians can't just think rightly. It is palpable example of things they know is contraditory yet prove them to be strainght forward and a lot of them littered this forum.

you seem to be thoroughly confused. Please read the book of genesis . . . a lot of the problems on earth and why is lightly touched on there.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 15, 2011
davidylan:

unintelligible dross. Did you go to school?

Which is not much different and actually more believable than the id[i]i[/i]otic belief that your eye just fashioned itself by trial and error.
I didn't go to school but I am educated! Please, that is an uncalled for excuse!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2011
davidylan:

Evolution is not a belief. You're an alleged immunologist, you should have taken enough science classes to know that religious beliefs are not the same as scientific theories. If you're really an immunologist like you claim, I bet your employers make sure you keep your biblical bs at home. Just like Universities use disclaimers to distance themselves from certain people who practice empirical sciences for a living then become creationists after work.

You don't believe in the Atomic Theory, do you? Or do you also dispute it because no one has seen an atom per se?
Maybe atoms don't actually exist and they are just illusions sent from Mythical Utopia where your sky daddy lives.

Do you believe in the germ theory of disease and the medical steps taken to counter diseases or do you refer to your bible when you're in your immunology lab? Do you take the bible's advice and use the blood of doves in your lab? Do you prescribe the blood of jesus? lol

You accept or reject theories if you choose, but don't go running around trying to turn a theory into a belief. They are mutually exclusive. Like I told one of your brethren, if you people are going to keep turning theories into beliefs, I choose to belief in Newtonism and you can call me a Gravitationist.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2011
davidylan:

you seem to be thoroughly confused. Please read the book of genesis . . . a lot of the problems on earth and why is lightly touched on there.
You are the confused one not me! I knwo about that book than you think. Geneis don't have other beginning than creating of heavens and earth(which they never explained) and the 7 days utterance of things to come in places. Jeez! I don't get where your are headed because it is meaningless as myth.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2011
all4naija:

Yes! The christian book proves God is encompassing, perfect and all knowing yet his creation is far from being that
how?

and now somebody is asking me if I expected HIM to Create a utopia. So, it seems an observable reason why some christians can't just think rightly. It is palpable example of things they know is contraditory yet prove them to be strainght forward and a lot of them littered this forum.
what can u say about an atheist on Nl who told me to meet him at a certain place in order for him to use his IPhone to prove to me the non existence of a God? u didnt answer my question regarding atheists thinking rightly u know?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2011
toba:

how? what can u say about an atheist on Nl who told me to meet him at a certain place in order for him to use his IPhone to prove to me the non existence of a God? u didnt answer my question regarding atheists thinking rightly u know?

grin grin grin

They are truly a confused bunch !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Prayer Wonders With Milk And Honey. (praying With Material Formula) / David Oyedepo's Story / Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.