Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? (17347 Views)

Why Do People Hate Jews? / Why Do People Hate Catholic Church So Much? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Can a Christian in the house open to the book of Deuteronomy . . .? cheesy cheesy

Hell~~ leluYA !   grin
[/size]

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are educated and cannot read and understand sentences in their proper context.

This is what the verse says :

"If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and Desecrates her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives." - Deuteronomy 22:28-29

This verse clearly states that the sin of violation will be punished threefold :

1. The man who violated must pay her father 50 Shekels of silver

2. He must marry the girl he violated , because GOD will not condone shame on the poor woman.

3. He can never divorce that woman

Are you guys so blind that you cannot decipher the meaning of this verse , or is it just that your minds are so depraved that even beautiful passages such as this appear to be of a s.exually perverse  nature undecided

Does this not show GOD's justice towards the culprit and compassion on the victim  undecided

Wow , what a sickness !!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by LagosShia: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

"Bible (im)morality"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

"Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears": 
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html

"Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

How old are you  undecided

It's not a teenage game of you win I lose.

The title of the topic if you may recollect is 'why is the bible hated.'

But the truth is simple, that the bible is hated because perverts would rather stick to their godless , fruitless and filthy life styles than submit to the creator of the universe.

You challenge GOD on his judgement of sinners, yet you rejoice when people in a secular sense are imprisoned for crimes ranging from pick pocketing to r.ape and murder. Is the government vindictive in punishing these people, some with the death sentence  undecided

You challenge God for the judgement of child molesters, child sacrificers, murderers, idol worshippers, o.rgie addicts etc and yet you are the sort of confused souls that will rejoice in the market square when thieves are lynched, when r.apists are castrated etc.

Tell me , was GOD involved , when your religion communism ended prematurely the lives of 200 million innocent souls , common tell me !!

What about the over 400 million babies aborted ( murdered ) since the late 50s, or are they not human in your sick mind  undecided

You have no excuse, you and your horde of marauding Fools , clenching  your fists at GOD , but he laughs at your folly and wishes for goodness sake , that you will grow up and see things for what they really are, which is that the state of the world today is because of people like you , selfish, godless and anti all that is sacred and righteous.

Even a crying baby would see the errors in your comment. You said those words as if those committing the crimes were not largely religious people and theists alike. Stop feeding your ignorance!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Enigma(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2011
Now this is laughable!  smiley

Martian:

Why do you keep parroting the same terms over and over again. All you ever do is write evangelical atheist, dunning kruger effect,mumus, sussicorn bla bla bla.

We point out that the evangelical atheists are always parroting certain mantras, being old and even outdated arguments of the champions of the evangelical atheists. One of their local champions here, my friend Mr Dunce aka thehomer, justifies it by saying "it works".

Here we find one of them whining that we pre-empt their arguments. Of course as I said before, the evangelical atheists here become as clueless as fish out of water once you take them out of the comfort zone of repeating their mantras e.g. by preempting it. For example, my friend here had to resort to using "invisible body-guard" since we were already waiting for invisible pink unicorn and go on and on again about "burden of proof" to justify the daft false argument. wink

So yes, whether it is the unicorn, flying elves, Russell's teapot, Dunning-Kruger, flying spaghetti monster, burden of proof, no true scotsman fallacy (please remind me again of one or two others) ------ they all now simply induce one big fat yawnnnnnnn!  smiley

Martian:
Here, I'll give you two new terms to add to your vocabulary and repost a thousand times.

Enigma is a christian fundamentalist sanctimonious douche bag who suffers from True Believer syndrome and has frequent episodes of apophenia.

Small beer, I've been called much worse. But here is a thing:

Anywhere you see an evangelical atheist, even on his own, you see a fool and you see the worst case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Only a fool can say that there is no God.  smiley

cool
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

Sometimes I wonder if you guys are educated and cannot read and understand sentences in their proper context.

"If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and Desecrates her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels[c] of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives." - Deuteronomy 22:28-29

This verse clearly states that the sin of violation will be punished threefold :

1. The man who violated must pay her father 50 Shekels of silver

2. He must marry the girl he violated , because GOD will not condone shame on the poor woman.

3. He can never divorce that woman

Are you guys so blind that you cannot decipher the meaning of this verse , or is it just that your minds are so depraved that even beautiful passages such as this appear to be of a s.exually perverse  nature undecided

Does this not show GOD's justice towards the culprit and compassion on the victim  undecided

The truth is the bible seemed not to understand the human psychology. And, you think a girl violated by a man would feel happy spending the rest of her life with him? Come on, try to be reasonable!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel  whatever stop asking for my age that is not your bleeping business---  like u can see this thread isn't for kids or dull people ,  hope u know one conversation leads to the other?

Simply asked because you sound so childish !!

Yeah it's not teenage game like you've clearly said~ but u are wrong with saying loose and win . like everyone have seen that the Christians have been claiming that their faulty bible is right and even when there's are so much proves of the so many Contradictions they still try to cover up  what have been known !

Does this gibberish above make sense to you , please clarify with a single and proper sentence.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
all4naija:

The truth is the bible seemed not to understand the human psychology. And, you think a girl violated by a man would feel happy spending the rest of her life with him? Come on, try to be reasonable!

Why not try ISLAM then, you know what I mean, those Shia rapists who r.ape little girls , funny enough the little girls get killed or are made to live with the shame for all their lives !!

ISLAM might be the right religion for you  grin

So for example if you are a pervert you can r.ape little girls , marry more than 3 wives and to cap it, you will also have a blissful eternity of minimum 72 virgins. But even more sickening you can commit the perversion of prostitution by going into a temporary marriage with a harlot.

But in all seriousness do you think a man who violated a woman and has caused immense shame not just to her but also to her family should be allowed to live a normal life while the woman lives in shame  undecided

If you do, it is obvious that you need to urgently have your head examined !!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]all4naija  my dear i think that dude need serious help. . . just empty things still talking !  ,  his ignorance is just too much i thought i was the only one that have notice em ^^  grin[/size]

all4naija:

Even a crying baby would see the errors in your comment. You said those words as if those committing the crimes were not largely religious people and theists alike. Stop feeding your ignorance!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
all4naija:

So the 200 million people wiped out by your atheist brothers are now theists , right  undecided

Please try not to sound daft !!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]all4naija  my dear i think that dude need serious help. . . just empty things still talking !  ,  his ignorance is just too much i thought i was the only one that have notice em ^^  grin[/size]

First of , I have to help you with English Grammar , for free  grin

Secondly if the bible does not peturb you in anyway , flee to another article or site.

We are done with your kind here  grin

Go to articles like ,  'another missing link found ' or ' wife of Nebraska man found in the hills of wonderland ' and all these sort of rubbish topics  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

1. The man who violated must pay her father 50 Shekels of silver[/b]2. [b]He must marry the girl he violated , because GOD will not condone shame on the poor woman.[/b]3. He can never divorce that woman
Are you guys so blind that you cannot decipher the meaning of this verse , or is it just that your minds are so depraved that even [b]beautiful passages such as this appear to be of a s.exually perverse  nature
undecided

If your daughter got r@ped and the assailant offered you $10,000 would you hand over the r@pe victim to the attacker. Where's the beauty in forcing a r@ped woman to marry a predator? You're trivialising one of the most deplorable crimes a man can commit against a woman but somehow you think the male chauvinist pigs who wrote your bible are right. Hilarious grin and tragic

Enigma:

Now this is laughable!  smiley
We point out that the evangelical atheists are always parroting certain mantras, being old and even outdated arguments of the champions of the evangelical atheists. One of their local champions here, my friend Mr Dunce aka thehomer, justifies it by saying "it works".
Here we find one of them whining that we pre-empt their arguments. Of course as I said before, the evangelical atheists here become as clueless as fish out of water once you take them out of the comfort zone of repeating their mantras e.g. by preempting it. For example, my friend here had to resort to using "invisible body-guard" since we were already waiting for invisible pink unicorn and go on and on again about "burden of proof" to justify the daft false argument. wink
So yes, whether it is the unicorn, flying elves, Russell's teapot, Dunning-Kruger, flying spaghetti monster, burden of proof, no true scotsman fallacy (please remind me again of one or two others) ------ they all now simply induce one big fat yawnnnnnnn!  smiley
Small beer, I've been called much worse. But here is a thing:
Anywhere you see an evangelical atheist, even on his own, you see a fool and you see the worst case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Only a fool can say that there is no God.  smiley
cool
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Your god is compared to the invisible bodyguard, leprechauns, Zeus et al because those are the only things he can be compared to. Their existence can't be proved or disproved because they don't exist.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by LagosShia: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

Why not try ISLAM then, you know what I mean, those Shia rapists who r.ape little girls , funny enough the little girls get killed or are made to live with the shame for all their lives !!

you never cease to ridicule yourself.

you asked why is the bible hated and i did not join any argument that has been going on for 7 pages.i simply answered your question from the bible.

now in order to "get back at me" you're using the word "shia" particularly when attacking islam  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well,i will not allow you escape from the pit others have grounded you in.you will remain there and defend yourself if you can.i wont allow you pollute me.but really i dont know what justice you believe in that would make you think a ra.pist who is a criminal and deserves punishment would be set free and then a ra.ped girl is told to marry the criminal that ra.ped her.foolishness!!!how can such a thing come from God?

and let others be sure that your allegations about ra.pe and 72 virgins and the likes have all being refuted severally.

your mission in this forum can be summarized in one sentence:"a lie often repeated becomes the truth".that is what you are trying to do in different ways.all it costs you is precious time others do not have to waste.

have fun!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
@frosbel

You are very funny! I like you. Are those 400 millions committing abortion Atheists? If they were, I never knew they were so many of them doing so. However, you seemed to complicate yourself with your previous comments.

@Ogaga4luv

Thanks pal. How's the day with you and your family?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
Martian:

If your daughter got violated and the assailant offered you $10,000 would you hand over the violation victim to the attacker. Where's the beauty in forcing a r@ped woman to marry a predator? You're trivialisng one of the most deplorable crimes a man can commint against a woman but somehow you think the male chauvinist pigs who wrote your bible are right. Hilarious grin and tragic
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Martin you disappoint me.

I was beginning to give you more respect than you deserved  until I read this nonsense of an assessment.

Question 1: Was it GOD who pushed the man to r.ape the woman ?

Question 2 : What should happen then in your Opinion ?

Pat the man on his back and give him a caution while abandoning the woman to her fate  undecided

If you have some knowledge of BC history ,  it was next to impossible to marry as a woman if you were not a virgin, unlike today were women open their legs for all and sundry. They had more self respect and dignity in those days.

So to r.ape a woman was akin to sentencing her to  a life without a husband which meant no children , plenty of misery and an irremovable stigma for life.

If you think this is fine , I am truly amazed
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Au Pleasire dear friend. . . smiley

My day is going on well just relaxing and enjoying my weekendo. . . later , I'll be preparing for some beach party out here with my fellow work~ mates wink
[/size]

all4naija:
@Ogaga4luv

Thanks pal. How's the day with you and your family?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by mathskill: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

ISLAM might be the right religion for you  grin

So for example if you are a pervert you can r.ape little girls , marry more than 3 wives and to cap it, you will also have a blissful eternity of minimum 72 virgins. But even more sickening you can commit the perversion of prostitution by going into a temporary marriage with a harlot.

But in all seriousness do you think a man who violated a woman and has caused immense shame not just to her but also to her family should be allowed to live a normal life while the woman lives in shame  undecided

If you do, it is obvious that you need to urgently have your head examined !!

you  r always revealing  the true  hypocrit that you are. why dont you mention the rot going on in the catholic church were priests prey on young boys brought under their care and sodomize them with the actual connivance of the pope who refuses to investigate knwn and proven cases but wishes them away by sweeeping them under the carpet.You are always blinded with what is going on in your religion.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
you asked why is the bible hated and i did not join any argument that has been going on for 7 pages.i simply answered your question from the bible.

But how can you get involved , common , if we start with the Quran it will be like asking a sane person if the Mein Kamp was  a book worthy of honour  grin

now in order to "get back at me" you're using the word "shia" particularly when attacking islam  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course, in the darkness of ISLAM with all its inherent s.exual SinParties there is no comparison with the bible.

After all we do not have a paradise with virgins  grin

well,i will not allow you escape from the pit others have grounded you in.you will remain there and defend yourself if you can[b].i wont allow you pollute me[/b]

You are already polluted by following Mo .  

but really i dont know what justice you believe in that would make you think a ra.pist who is a criminal and deserves punishment would be set free and then a ra.ped girl is told to marry the criminal that ra.ped her.foolishness!!!how can such a thing come from God?

We are talking about 3000 BC here , lol  grin

The man was punished and the woman vindicated.

Wherewas in ISLAM the Man is vindicated and the Woman stoned to death.

If you want us to open a new article on this I am equal to the task  grin

and let others be sure that your allegations about ra.pe and 72 virgins and the likes have all being refuted severally.

No , it has not.

Sunnis will call you a heretic for calling their greatest hope in Paradise a fallacy.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

I was beginning to give you more respect than you deserved  until I read this nonsense of an assessment.

Pat the man on his back and give him a caution while abandoning the woman to her fate  undecided

If you have some knowledge of BC history ,  it was next to impossible to marry as a woman if you were not a virgin, u[b]nlike today were women open their legs for all and sundry. They had more self respect and dignity in those days.[/b]

So to r.ape a woman was akin to sentencing her to  a life without a husband which meant no children , plenty of misery and an irremovable stigma for life.

If you found that line of your argument to be true, what would you do in such a case in today's world? Your scriptures need an upgrade!!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

If you have some knowledge of BC history ,  it was next to impossible to marry as a woman if you were not a virgin, unlike today were women open their legs for all and sundry. [b]They had more self respect and dignity in those days.[/b]So to r.ape a woman was akin to sentencing her to  a life without a husband which meant no children , plenty of misery and an irremovable stigma for life.

Answer to question 1 is No,God doesn't push anyone to do anything. God doesn't do anything because God is nothing.
Question 2 is even easier. How about we punish the crime and the criminal but not the victim. If that is the only solution the jews( their god) could come up with then either their civilization hadn't evolved enough or their god was a psychotic f#ck.
Your knowledge of BC history is restricted to camp fire stories jews told each other that were later compiled by romans and then translated into middle modern english. Please expand your knowledge base before you delve into anthropology and history.

Self respect and dignity in the bible involves sending a man to die in the front line so you can f#ck his wife. Self respect and dignity means f#cking your daughters and impregnating them. Self respect and dignity involves cursing a fig tree out of season, self respect and dignity involves cursing your son's progeny because he covered up your n@kedness while you were sh#t faced drunk.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
mathskill:

you  r always revealing  the true  hypocrit that you are. why dont you mention the rot going on in the catholic church were priests prey on young boys brought under their care and sodomize them with the actual connivance of the pope who refuses to investigate knwn and proven cases but wishes them away by sweeeping them under the carpet.You are always blinded with what is going on in your religion.

Obviously another newbie to Nairaland.

I am one of the main guys here totally against p.aedophile priests and various articles of mine have mentioned this.

Do a little reserach or should I say search  grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2011

Martin you have totally lost the plot. What you have written above is plainly confusion gone amok grin

I hereby remove the vestige of respect i awarded you a few weeks ago. cheesy
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by LagosShia: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel,
i have told you that i will not follow into your trap to change the topic into an Islam Vs Christianity contest.you can try to make as many provocations as you like.but you will not get any response from me here because you have end what you have started with others.i will not derail this thread.as for the accusations you hold against islam which you like repeating,we have discussed them many times and each time you were trashed and humiliated and humbled all at once.so if you got any satanic whispers pricking your skin,you will not have your desires fulfilled in this thread.

my last word:

"And the servants of (Allah) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, ‘Peace!’ (salaam)." [Al-Qur’an 25:63]

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
LagosShia:

frosbel,
i have told you that i will not follow you into your trap to change the topic into an Islam Vs Christianity contest.you can try to make as many provocations as you like.but you will not get any response from me here because you will end what you have started with others.i will not derail this thread.as for the accusations you hold against islam that you like repeating,we have discussed them many times and each time you were trashed and humiliated and humbled all at once.so if you got any satanic whispers pricking your skin,you will not have your desires fulfilled in this thread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by LagosShia: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

good!
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Jesus said, “whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire” (Matthew 5:22).  Yet, he himself did so repeatedly  cheesy cheesy , as Matthew 27:19, Luke 11:40 & 12:20 show.  Shouldn’t he be in danger of hell too?  wink

Jesus also told us to “Love your enemies; bless them that curse you," but ignored his own advice by repeatedly denouncing his opposition.  Matthew 12:34 (“0 generation of vipers”) cheesy cheesy , and Matthew 23 :27 (“,  hypocrites. . . .  ye are like unto whited sepulchres.“) are excellent examples of hypocrisy  lipsrsealed .  

If Jesus himself is a sinner by his own admission then surely he can not be the “perfect lamb of god”.  cool
[/size]
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
frosbel:

Martin you have totally lost the plot. What you have written above is plainly confusion gone amok grin
I hereby remove the vestige of respect i awarded you a few weeks ago. cheesy
Martian:

Answer to question 1 is No,God doesn't push anyone to do anything. God doesn't do anything because God is nothing.
Question 2 is even easier. How about we punish the crime and the criminal but not the victim. If that is the only solution the jews( their god) could come up with then either their civilization hadn't evolved enough or their god was a psychotic f#ck.
Your knowledge of BC history is restricted to camp fire stories jews told each other that were later compiled by romans and then translated into middle modern english. Please expand your knowledge base before you delve into anthropology and history.
Self respect and dignity in the bible involves sending a man to die in the front line so you can f#ck his wife. Self respect and dignity means f#cking your daughters and impregnating them. Self respect and dignity involves cursing a fig tree out of season, self respect and dignity involves cursing your son's progeny because he covered up your n@kedness while you were sh#t faced drunk.

Self respect and dignity in your precious book.
1) R@pe victim marries violent r@pist.
2)David had Uriah killed so he could bend his wife over.
3)Lot had an alcohol fueled thre3some with his daughters.
4) Jesus cursed a fig tree because it didn't bear fruit out of season. I wonder why the magician didn't repeat his 5 loaves, two fish multiplication trick.
5)Noah got off his floating zoo and became a raging alcoholic who liked to get sh#t faced and n@ked. He must have had PTSD after having to shovel elephant sh#t and smell racoons for six months.
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2011
LagosShia:

good!

another lie from you , i thought the previous comment was your last word   grin

muslims sef  cheesy
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Sweetnecta: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^^^Laughing Hyena. The laughter get stale, mehn,
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Except those of biased Christian writers i see here , if i should start mention names we start pointing dangerous hands at me so i won't . u know yourselves . . .  cheesy cheesy .  

There is no one writing outside the Bible in all of ancient history that clearly refers to Jesus of Nazareth.  The decision to dedicate my life to a deity requires at least one shred of conclusive evidence.  Your lord knows non believers exist as a result of this, yet he makes no attempt to supply proof.  How can the bible claim god wants all in heaven if he doesn’t make efforts to ensure that we all believe in him. . . huh   tell me now Christians in the house . Your God can't drop unbelievers proves. .  .u too can't drop PROVES that your god exist or even have any idea of his origin . all u do is mouth-making and throwing random insults  smiley
[/size]
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Sweetnecta: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
@the topic; maybe because it deviates from Tawrah, Psalm and Injil. Have you ever examined it in this light?
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
Re: Why Do People Hate The Bible So Much? by MMM2(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2011
i dont know oh angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atheism Is Dying! Currently On Life Support! / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.