Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself (42633 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by isabi2lof: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
superlanny:
Women sha and this their weird mentality. They never want to struggle with a man, who or what says a man earning lower than you today will be incapable of earning more than you in the nearest future. Life no be competition, because he can afford what you can is not a guarantee the relationship will work, breakfast is and will always be a steady factor.

But they see nothing wrong in a man dating a broke and hungry hoe.

Na why many of them dey wear wedding gown pray for husband, evening newspaper dey sweet read, just continue forming James Bond

The side chicks , the men are spending heavily on , are those side chicks with them during their struggles .

Most men will settle for a lady that isn't their taste , when the money comes , they go for their spec , both gender are gold diggers in a relationship, but men are the ones digging more than women ..

We have single ladies, so we have single men , praying for a good man , isn't something to be ashamed of ,

Those ladies praying for husbands actually knows the kind of men they desire , even you as a guy , you won't settle for less.

Men yapa but sensible ones dey scarce ..

Una too dey worry about marriage , like say una go put effort for the same marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by frankson1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
jamesversion:

I actually wanted her to confirm that she went there for sex and was driven off from the house after the sexcapade. I had something to tell her. grin grin

She has left Nairaland or she might be viewing from a distance cheesy cheesy

She couldn't even find a way to assist the guy to furnish his empty house and some ladies are here doing back-up for her. The Aunty is not even responsible for herself.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Tum1990: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
It's your type that has turned a blessed institution into something else. So Women should work hard for themselves so as to remain single?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by GoodRocks: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.

Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin

Lame, boring and senseless post.

The guy dumped you like the trash you are after knacking you wortoworto.

If you're 29 years and above, be rest assured that you're an evening newspaper already.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by winner37(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.
Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin

Sincerely speaking for me I don't think the guy really loves you ...
I do exhibit such attitude when I don't love a lady or when I don't want to give out my money .
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by VULCAN(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Then why didn't she communicate in her native language?

Those of you that excuse mediocrity are disgusting. Nigeria is destroyed today because there are more of your type than those who strive in excellence

Negroid001:

She owes no one perfect English.
English isn't our native language. We too dey carry am for head lol.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by bonnyhope: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

I struggle to understand your English

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by bonnyhope: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
Michelle55:
Wahala for those in relationships! Those of us sleeping soundly with a huge smile on our faces, let's gather here mbok.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŒ

You never reach the age
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Midehi3(f): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Giving isn't unidirectional, giving is both ways. Why do you ladies always remove yourself when it comes to giving?

If you give will you die?

Someone who hasn't given anything is calling amothywho is in her shoes stringy, that's weird.

Only a begger know who is stingy, if you provide for yourself there won't be need for begging .

As long as it is about what I get in a relationship rather than what I give, ladies will always get shocked. That era of relationship been defined as man giving a woman is long gone, it's now vice versa.
You are getting it wrong dear

What about in a situation you cater for a guy's urgent need (am not talking about broke babes) but when it comes to a lady asking for an urgent favour too, the guy will be blunt, but when he sees you and have his way, he will now transfer a large ridiculous amount, as if he's paying for what he just got, me I will break ur head and transfer back......mind you, relationship is not about money but it's a need for each both at a particular time of need, so openness is virtue; except the guy is just for a fling which was hidden from the beginning, am not a fan of 'man man give me' nah
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by achimendy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I don't know how they got that weird ideology from, that giving must come from the man only. These type of people will abandon ship when the ride gets tougher .

Exactly..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Negroid001(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
VULCAN:
Then why didn't she communicate in her native language?

Those of you that excuse mediocrity are disgusting. Nigeria is destroyed today because there are more of your type than those who strive in excellence

Wahala. No vex. Professor. Sorry oooo..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by bitbillionaire: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
It’s just plain simple, Men don’t marry a broke woman. If she has nothing to offer other than her poosie , run!

LoL. Oil dey your head my brother
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by sallazlee(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U for tell us say de guy use u like toilet tissue wer u be. 4 u to bring dis kind nonsense to de public e mean say u be big girl with no sense. Is it that most of u don't have sense or what?

Bro you dey hot like pepper.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by teebillz: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now.

Why do you have to cook for him as his guest?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by teebillz: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Michelle55:
Wahala for those in relationships! Those of us sleeping soundly with a huge smile on our faces, let's gather here mbok.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŒ

I swear. I love me my peaceful sleep. She can visit to collect but I ain't sharing a my space with no woman for now. I never develop reach that side.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by QueenDima47(f): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U for tell us say de guy use u like toilet tissue wer u be. 4 u to bring dis kind nonsense to de public e mean say u be big girl with no sense. Is it that most of u don't have sense or what?
Even, she cannot write well. She is a complete fool.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by etazi0001: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Ok grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
isabi2lof:

The side chicks , the men are spending heavily on , are those side chicks with them during their struggles .

No mind them. Wife go dey house with 2 monthd old 1million braids and they will be spending on babes outside. Ndi uchu!! grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by isabi2lof: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

No mind them. Wife go dey house with 2 monthd old 1million braids and they will be spending on babes outside. Ndi uchu!! grin

You dey mind dem , one see me , him come dey compliment the hair wey I do , say the hair go enter 10k πŸ˜… ,him come say , him wish say him wife fit dey do hair liadis

I tell am say the hair no too cost , na you go find the hairdresser within your capacity, and the hair go make sense ..

Most of dem no too like to dey spend money for their house wives .
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by riczy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
A lady solved a problem for me today, while another Lady is asking me for cash, if its you as a man who will u date? If u like be stupid.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by mickyeddi(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

You deserve a broke village man for the way you put your sentences together.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anny69:
I agree with that post on instablog. It's a logical thing to do.

#My opinion.
Exactly, I try to fall in love with my poor lady bug I can't. It work both ways to this days. Money is now a yardstick

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by vickydevoka(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
superlanny:
Women sha and this their weird mentality. They never want to struggle with a man, who or what says a man earning lower than you today will be incapable of earning more than you in the nearest future. Life no be competition, because he can afford what you can is not a guarantee the relationship will work, breakfast is and will always be a steady factor.

But they see nothing wrong in a man dating a broke and hungry hoe.

Na why many of them dey wear wedding gown pray for husband, evening newspaper dey sweet read, just continue forming James Bond
All I can say is this, don't force a lady to do what she doesn't want to do. Lemme use my own experience as an example. I met a lady in the UK , she's very very beautiful but a talkative and doesn't have secret ( that's her weakness). She told me Openly She cancelled her wedding that was to be held on December 2023 bcus she felt the guy is stingy and she needs someone that can carter all her need, that if I can pay all the bills without us doing like normal UK couple she will marry me. She said she wants to use her own money for her family in Nigeria. She even quote bible for me.
Now I quietly left,I stopped calling her since then.
This is to tell you she's not ready and the signs are there, she should not be forced or convinced to doing what she's not ready for.
Don't be surprise same lay at 35 ( now she's ready) will pay a man to marry her.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
Any man who looks like Churchill or kpokogri or that ugly man who was releasing an actresses nudes should be avoided at all costs. If he's ugly outside, he is even uglier inside. Run. And in future expect him to preach about the good guys you rejectedβ€”ugly sh!ts like himself. If he's poor he's an even worse option and will be a patriarchal misogynist.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by SonofGod231: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
She sounds like a 16yrs old girl in the village.
I would advice her to work on herself before giving the next niccaz blow,so he can recognize he's having an affair with somebody.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by KoshCAD: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

I will only advise you to go and improve on your grammar first before talking about men.

You will be a disgrace to educated man with the way you write, you don't even understand Concord but you are here writing about who ladies should marry or not.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by KoshCAD: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Olachase:
the thing is ur msg is not clear self undecided undecided
Lol, her English na wa.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by KoshCAD: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omobude244:

u need to go learn how to properly construct sentence.
this could be one of the reasons the guy ran away
I tell you, I stopped reading her hogwash write up when I couldn't cope with her egregious sentences again.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Chidolalar: 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I have passed the suffering stage so obviously until I wife u,na that time I fit spend wella for you.if na babe wey bin follow me from bottom to top.no biggie.dont just come from no where because small cash dey and you expect me to be pulling out Bill's.e no go work.i work hard to mk my money,work hard to earn it from me.My own policy

What are those tinz a girl should do to work hard to earn it from you
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by chudez0147(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I tire for the babe . Heavy ode!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Bukky001(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Your English is giving me headache
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Dshocker(m): 3:07am On Sep 06, 2023
Funkybabee:

Just like what your topic implies; My dear, you are what you attract.

Why not enroll into adult education, or better still go back school fully, to help you adapt into the use of english?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.