Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself (42613 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by uvie66: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion 👎👎

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.

Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin
this written English will put any Man off dating you.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by jackmrandy: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion 👎👎

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.

Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin

in your post you made mention you loosed your hair and went to his place right. when you got there did you mention to him to give you money that you want to fix a new hair that he did not ? even your bible say ask and it shall be given unto you seek and ye shall find. some men are wired to given when a lady ask. while some are wired not to even give at all even thou you ask. so my dear, your test failed, you didnt ask him.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Beverlyjean(f): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

U need to go sharpen ur diction, that must have knocked him away...I guess that's the reason y he only wants u as a sex doll

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Omowale2023(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
Very true....I agree with you 100%
It is well.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

You want to attack as usual, hope you know she is not writing PhD thesis? What she wrote is comprehensive enough.

Read the message and contribute and stop attacking messenger.
When you put out a topic that seeks public engagement and interraction then you have to make it, at least, READABLE. So please don't defend trash just because you are trash too.
there is a difference between ledgible writing and readable writing. this one is only ledgible because of computer fonts. I can bet her calligraphy is crap too

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AmazingELixir: 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
grin grin grin

...so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now

The most interesting part of this gist....come oh Op when you went to his house with loosed hair which i believe you did on purpose, your plans was to extort him faa....that bobo na real OG.

Women and entitlement...she even said "after his satisfaction" like she did not enjoy the sex herself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Negroid001(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
UDUJ:

She for just type in pidgin or her native tongue. This her writing can give someone migraine headache.

Swears, didn't almost understand too. Had to farabale and read it all over again.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Midehi3(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
Don't date a guy who pays but don't give cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by culf: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
ou

If you follow the online advise, then marriage will reduce drastically because a lot of ladies earn more than most guys nowadays. Like you said, it should be about willingness and the heart to give. His love and place for you
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Negroid001(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
BabaIbo:

Keep kwayet please, that excuse is lame.

She owes herself, her parents and teachers good knowledge of sentence construction, after all the money, effort and knowledge they spent on her
okay sir

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllBlack:

When you put out a topic that seeks public engagement and interraction then you have to make it, at least, READABLE. So please don't defend trash.
there is a difference between ledgible writing and readable writing. this one is only ledgible because of computer fonts. I can bet her calligraphy is crap too

Can you imagine out of thousands reading it, it's only that can read it and understand.

What is different between her post and every other posts on front page in term of speech writings?

Oga, u only wanted to call a dog bad name in other to hang it jare.

Posts here are not official writing.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by matm: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Most women are very selfish.
They earn more than men but wont spend a dime from it on their man as they claim they don't have money.Its only when a woman falls prey to bank scammers and all her life savings cleared dt u will know she has millions in her account while her husband is pushing wheelbarrow

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Zealag(m): 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
I see more ladies wearing wedding gown next year and wasting there time saying they are praying and expecting husband's, because common sense has left them long ago SMH.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by BALLOSKI: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

you're too focused on the present and not the future.

The guy enjoyed sex with you, I don't think he want to settle down with you. Maybe he's even married sef.

Don't use one brush to paint all the same. A man might be willing and not having, so you don't throw away such a man.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by ChristianMuslim: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
You are guys are new in relationship, you are not mature, with time you get to know yourself better, good relationship to bond quickly.. i guess the guy is a shy type, you are the hot girl with the vibes
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by jericco1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
Now the relationship no go blend.

Very irritating idea.

Now if a guy should have this thought in mind, how do you think your female focus will fare because generally men are wealthier than women.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by CodeTemplar: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

Another thread about wedding gown wearing ladies with no husbands just hit front page...ride on.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by OZIOGU1: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
superlanny:
Women sha and this their weird mentality. They never want to struggle with a man, who or what says a man earning lower than you today will be incapable of earning more than you in the nearest future. Life no be competition, because he can afford what you can is not a guarantee the relationship will work, breakfast is and will always be a steady factor.

But they see nothing wrong in a man dating a broke and hungry hoe.

Na why many of them dey wear wedding gown pray for husband, evening newspaper dey sweet read, just continue forming James Bond

All What a typical Nigeria Woman can offer is sex and nothing more, that's is the reason they can't escape been use by a yahoo guy.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by OZIOGU1: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Another thread about wedding gown wearing ladies with no husbands just hit front page...ride on.

LMAO, leave them make them just dey play, them go explain tire grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by MyExpression(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
Higher income is not same as Affordability.

A gurl may be earning 50k, but can conveniently afford to spend 10k on her hair monthly.
If the man earns 100k, but can't afford to do for her, what she does for herself, then he has no worth to her.
I mean, that's the barest minimum.

That's why men marry downwards...you should be able to afford your woman.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

very boring....

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fiscus105:
Can you imagine out of thousands reading it, it's only that can read it and understand.

What is different between her post and every other posts on front page in term of speech writings?

Oga, u only wanted to call a dog bad name in other to hang it jare.

Posts here are not official writing.

Fly must support shit.
no wonder.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pansophist(m): 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
While I have no issue with the topic, will breakup of the relationship/marriage be the automatic consequence if the man looses his source of income and can't afford to spend on her anymore?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin
...so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him

....that bobo na real OG.

the guy even try to fuxk her with the smell from a freshly loose hair
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by omoyankee3(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigerian women are too materialistic. Messed up mindset.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Slimplush: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin

Lemme park here.

MODIFIED: I see most guys read this thread upside down or why are they hyperventilating?

What's the usefulness of you lots in a relationship if you can't spend on your woman? grin grin grin What can you offer as a typical Nigerian man? grin

And you mean, the offer a woman can make is taking care of home and spreading leg.... TF?? ...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by mayama(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Still sane entitlement mentality cravings ,the sooner you all realised that the means to a happy married life is not entirely looks ,finance and whatever u look out for the better for you lot,you can look around ahd see how marriages with good-looking hunks with fat accounts are fighting chaki chan.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllBlack:

Fly must support shit feaces.
no wonder.

You wrote less than 10 words ooo

I imagine if you wrote full page, readers heads would burst, before you argue blindly, check appropriate words instead of vulgar above, make sure you use phone in your hand, provided you know how to use it positively.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Kevineleven(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Shege start with she
Broke start with bro
It is what it is
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by FireUpNow(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Make una dey play play there
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Awesome01(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

Now I understand. No wonder You and some of your friends are wearing wedding gowns as single ladies to fast and pray for husband in churches nowadays.

You better don't allow your destined husbands to pass you by. No man get time to read evening newspaper o.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by MicroSweet(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.