Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself (42632 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Reference(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Ladies to you

A life that is all about 'things to acquire' is already one of resentment, because greed has no limits.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

words instead of vulgar above.

You are a big pile of vulcanized shit.
you want to correct your father? Look for your mate and go back to primary school. Shit is an absolutely correct word and I chose it because it best describes you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by dcasca(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
This gender and wahala be like 5 & 6. Any small thing they do for you, the world must hear.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Quebec91(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
THRASH TO BE PACKED BY LAWMA AS USUAL πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Funkybabee:
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.

Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllBlack:

you want to correct your father? Look for your mate and go back to primary school. Shit is an absolutely correct word and I chose it because it best describes you.

Shit , it's vulgar word like pussy.

If you want to write thesis, going by what you claimed, will you write shit or pussy? Instead of feaces or vigina.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by MrBONE2(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U for tell us say de guy use u like toilet tissue wer u be. 4 u to bring dis kind nonsense to de public e mean say u be big girl with no sense. Is it that most of u don't have sense or what?

grin

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

Shit , it's vulgar word like pussy.

Yes and I chose to use the word because that is exactly what you are.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by adecz: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
β˜οΈπŸ‘†β˜οΈπŸ‘†

The fact is, any Nigerian woman that
has passed through our tertiary education
system, dem eyes do tear finish..

In fact, most of them were already
'married' on campus because they lived
permanently with their dudes, keeping
house and opening their legs for the dudes and lecturers on demand..

They are basically second hand wives to
any unfortunate guy that comes along
anytime from service year or workplace😐😐😐

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllBlack:

Yes and I chose to use the word because that is exactly what you are.

If you are not shit, you won't be eating and digesting it on public forum.

I doubt if you are not having nightmares, because of feaces

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pocohantas(f): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:
While I have no issue with the topic, will breakup of the relationship/marriage be the automatic consequence if the man looses his source of income and can't afford to spend on her anymore?

Will you break up with your wife is she loses her limbs and can't cook or clean anymore? I ask because I have never seen you or any man at all ask this question when it is a man tabling the usual requirements.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Postinor: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin

Lemme park here.

MODIFIED: I see most guys read this thread upside down or why are they hyperventilating?

What's the usefulness of you lots in a relationship if you can't spend on your woman? grin grin grin What can you offer as a typical Nigerian man? grin

a nice good dick,I would love to Bleep u
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by onadana: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
superlanny:
Women sha and this their weird mentality. They never want to struggle with a man, who or what says a man earning lower than you today will be incapable of earning more than you in the nearest future. Life no be competition, because he can afford what you can is not a guarantee the relationship will work, breakfast is and will always be a steady factor.

But they see nothing wrong in a man dating a broke and hungry hoe.

Na why many of them dey wear wedding gown pray for husband, evening newspaper dey sweet read, just continue forming James Bond

You don't want to spend but shamelessly you want free punanny... bro e no dey work like that again.Love is a doing word with reciprocating.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Quebec91(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
cheesy🀣🀣
Michelle55:
Wahala for those in relationships! Those of us sleeping soundly with a huge smile on our faces, let's gather here mbok.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŒ
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pansophist(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Will you break up with your wife is she loses her limbs and can't cook or clean anymore? I ask because I have never seen you or any man at all ask this question when it is a man tabling the usual requirements.

Can't cook or clean? Did she lost the skill or just refuse to carry her matrimonial duties?

About loosing her limb, of course not, that will not lead to a breakup. Then my pledge at the alter would be meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fiscus105:

Fiscus105:
Can you imagine out of thousands reading it, it's only that can read it and understand.

What is different between her post and every other posts on front page in term of speech writings?

Oga, u only wanted to call a dog bad name in other to hang it jare.

Posts here are not official writing.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pocohantas(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
onadana:

You don't want to spend but shamelessly you want free punanny... bro e no dey work like that again.Love is a doing word with reciprocating.

Make them dey play. It is the women that set out to please them and claim to be different I pity.

Which woman would happily have kids, cook, clean and fck a non-provider? Goodluck to her. Na wailing dey end the understanding last last.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Godsongang: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Go and hustle hard for yourself and stop waiting for my man to spoil u with money.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pocohantas(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:

Can't cook or clean? Did she lost the skill or just refuse to carry her matrimonial duties?

About loosing her limb, of course not, that will not lead to a breakup. Then my pledge at the alter would be meaningless.

Did he lose his job or just refuse not to carry out his matrimonial duties? Of course it won't lead to breakup, her pledge at the altar would be meaningless too.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Abemy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Is giving in relationships nolonger reciprocal? Why do ladies make it look as if, once a guy asks you out, he should be the only one giving?

Hanty (aunty) you never told us how much or what and what you have done for him, apart from what you both enjoyed illegally.

You are selfish and calculative. You calculated your gain before going ahead, may be the guy read your intents and acted accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by onadana: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=pocohantas post=125596342]

Make them dey play. It is the women that set out to please them and claim to be different I pity.

Which woman would happily have kids, cook, clean and fck a non-provider? Goodluck to her. Na wailing dey end the understanding last last.[/quote

You're so right.Love goes awry once it's one sided.When you give I give respect dey plenty.Shameless men shy away from their responsibilities.A man is the head,we should prove it.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pansophist(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Did he lose his job or just refuse not to carry out his matrimonial duties? Of course it won't lead to breakup, her pledge at the altar would be meaningless too.

He lost his job, as already stated in my first comment, that is why he can't carry his matrimonial duties.

In as much as a woman understand that life is not as planned, and bad things do happens to men too, then I agree with the proposition of the topic.

Otherwise, it's just to mask rabid hypergamy for what it is not.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
pansophist:

He lost his job, as already stated in my first comment, that is why he can't carry his matrimonial duties.

In as much as a woman understand that life is not as planned, and bad things do happens to men too, then I agree with the proposition of the topic.

Otherwise, it's just to mask rabid hypergamy for what it is not.

She lost her limbs too.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
onadana:

You're so right.Love goes awry once it's one sided.When you give I give respect dey plenty.Shameless men shy away from their responsibilities.A man is the head,we should prove it.

Then they throw the love word around. They think any union would stand on just love withput duty and accountability? You wouldn't want a woman who isn't homely, but you want to shy away from provision. Tuehh! grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by DCmaverick(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
9ja girls lik FREE THINGS eh
dix i knw
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Sapaz02: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Ladies to you
awon feminist gon :
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Slimplush:

And you mean, the offer a woman can make is taking care of home and spreading leg.... TF?? ...
The question here isn't about spreading legs at least Op has done that and for free if I may add.

The question is what is the usefulness of Op's boyfriend and other men like him if they can't provide for their women? What do you offer if the only thing you know how to do as a Nigerian man is off the table?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
AllBlack:

Semi illiterate professor, see your life.

I'm very sure shit eater will also correct dictionary.

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Postinor:
a nice good dick,I would love to Bleep u
Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by onadana: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
pocohantas:

Then they throw the love word around. They think any union would stand on just love withput duty and accountability? You wouldn't want a woman who isn't homely, but you want to shy away from provision. Tuehh! grin

Being a man is not only when you spread the woman's leg at any time.A complete man earns the respect of his woman by providing all her needs irrespective of whether she is working or not.That increases the respect of the woman.Shamelessly,90% of men think that being a man is showing prowess on bed.The woman will spite you sooner or later.I have seen it happen countless times.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by CrownLands(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
He probably thinks you are pressurizing him. Or asking for too much. Things he can't afford.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Little21: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
Michelle55:
Wahala for those in relationships! Those of us sleeping soundly with a huge smile on our faces, let's gather here mbok.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŒ
Like seriously πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na peace of mind πŸ₯²

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Nwaotu10(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No guyman out there is stingy.....

My own banny can attest to that......even with the little I have as a Hustler,she can attest to the fact that I do try my best to make her smile. .....cuz one thing is sure,and that's the fact that she dearly worth every single penny I splash on her........

The earlier every 9ja banny realize that a guy wouldn't spend foolishly on her unless he sees her as someone with a stable head on her neck,the better for her..

I'm a guyman and I'm stingy with my hard earned money!
Say what you know, mate grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / What A Lady I Helped Did To Me / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.