Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself (42627 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Negroid001(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Allmiron:
It’s just plain simple, Men don’t marry a broke woman. If she has nothing to offer other than her poosie , run!
Case closed. Finish!

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Paracetamol01: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
B
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Killermamba: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Ladies to you
i laugh in tinubu voice.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by seanwilliam(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tit for tat.
Most women no fit collect wey dem Dey give..
If you date someone like me, u go see shege, I’m not used to calling or too much texting . Na only when you visit u to see my face for ground.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by BabaIbo: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
What is this one saying?

The guy even tried by staying with you, you can't even construct a proper sentence sef.

BTW, shey your hand break for you not to be able to work and fend for yourself?

Well well well, no one can force a reasonable or wise man to give them unless he feels like giving.

Had it been your pa pa worked while others were working, you for no dey beg every Tom and Harry.

I rebuke a girl like you, stewpid set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Skillsnigeria: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Negroid001(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Ladies to you

We sef can't date a woman that isn't financially stable. The guy banged and dumped you. Move on please.
Maybe you're regretting you didn't chop his money all in the name of good woman.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Omobude244: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion 👎👎

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.

Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin
u need to go learn how to properly construct sentence.
this could be one of the reasons the guy ran away

9 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by occfx: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:
Good morning to my beautiful ladies here and our fellow brothers though una can wail like you normally did before. This post is not for you but for ladies to share their opinion 👎👎

I saw a post on instablog where a ladies share her opinion on why you shouldn't marry a man who cannot afford the thing you can do for yourself.

Back to my own view, I think it's not about how much he earn but how much he can give, a man can be rich and be stingy at the same time while a man can be rich, give and still not care about cheating thereby disrespecting your feeling.

I met a guy this year, got to his apartment saw there are no things there when I asked he said he just moved to this state with a new job but still setting up small by small, I said that's good to me for the fact that he's going to one of the old disciplined church while also he has completed is Master unless he has no ambition that he will be definitely good to go.

Later I discovered something about him, he don't used to call unless you chat don't know how it look somehow to me because I don't like calls too but I feel somehow, if you ain't online, he will wait till you come online to chat whether two or more days, he's after sexual thing though he said he's a believer, our house is not far to his place I normally trekked that's why I don't care about tfare at all so one day, I loosed my hair, went to his place to greet him omo he doesn't even look my way but after his satisfaction and later on he began one filmsy excuse of waiting for his brother to come that I should prepare to leave now. it didn't bother me too much until I got home and call my brain to order that am I for real with this guy, I later left him but he keep begging me it's not what I think, but I told him to come and see outside for him to spend assurance while herefused to that grin

Omo ladies come and share your experience concerning this grin una guys are welcome with your bashing

A love without giving is a lust. It's not about be material or how much he can give but the willing in his heart and to love someone without caring about his materialistic is not an offence grin

You wan go bill am na for this Tinubu regime? No, he is wise but he is a wise jew man. Me i go collect one round for that scattered hair, then show you my empty pocket. You are supposed to be wife material after all, you no suppose vex, na so country dey. Later, we go UN for peace talk

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Bfly: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Naw wey you don satisfy him finish. Painment.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

My advice for u and all single ladies, we are in 21st century and not years back.....every lady should be having things doing to fetch her income, that's how you can have peace in marriage.

Going by ur post, it clearly shown that you are the one pushing urself on that promising young lad, (you were dating urself for that short period you were together) and this is result of what you saw in his apartment,.......the guy didn't see any quality in you, the one u can call quality (boobs and ass) not qualities in real sense.

The era where women think they can become rich owing to be someone wife is almost gone.

Work hard and be something useful, you will see how husband would respect you alot.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by flokii: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
superlanny:
Women sha and this their weird mentality. They never want to struggle with a man, who or what says a man earning lower than you today will be incapable of earning more than you in the nearest future. Life no be competition, because he can afford what you can is not a guarantee the relationship will work, breakfast is and will always be a steady factor.

But they see nothing wrong in a man dating a broke and hungry hoe.

Na why many of them dey wear wedding gown pray for husband, evening newspaper dey sweet read, just continue forming James Bond

That's why they end up most times in the wrong hands.

The purpose of marriage has been defeated ultimately if all the woman thinks of is what she stands to gain and not the "love and companionship" marriage has to offer.

A lot of rich guys are getting married to girls from poor backgrounds... No noise.

A girl from poor background will be rejecting an average income earner (guy that can feed himself, wife and child) but will be looking for already made men to be frolicking with.. That's why they go after married men.

A girl that is rich won't accept poor guy, won't accept average income guy and won't still accept rich guy.. Big problem.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by UDUJ(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

Very terrible command of English language. Bombs everywhere undecided

Which school did you finish from? cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Negroid001(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
UDUJ:

She owes no one perfect English.
English isn't our native language. We too dey carry am for head lol.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Octopusssy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
I cannot understand this article. Someone should please explain what she said happened between her and the Deeper Life dude undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by UDUJ(m): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:

She for just type in pidgin or her native tongue. This her writing can give someone migraine headache.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by HEBEI: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by achimendy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

"A love without giving is lust ", but why do you ladies think a man should be the only one giving , while you ladies sit down and do the receiving, where are you people learning this nonsense from for God sake?

This is one of the reasons why majority of matured ladies are not getting married today, because of their poverty-driven instinct and mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Douglad: 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Learn how to use punctuations and also how to tell a coherent story.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Amwitty(f): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

I struggled to comprehend what you wrote.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
I read this morning.. Real mature men should stop giving a fvck bout any lady who's not a wifey or anything close to be one....

I was impressed. 😊

May we be guided in the right way😎

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Babanlagenius: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Imagine your life without breast and pussy. With this your write up, you wouldn't have been able to afford 10mb.

So your purpose here on earth is to depend on your boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by erai30(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
cheesy grin cool grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by spartachico(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
This story Dey one kind
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Anny69:
I agree with that post on instablog. It's a logical thing to do.
#My opinion.

I 85% agree with it.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by BabaIbo: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Negroid001:

Keep kwayet please, that excuse is lame.

She owes herself, her parents and teachers good knowledge of sentence construction, after all the money, effort and knowledge they spent on her

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by AllBlack: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

for someone that writes so terribly, I would say KUDOS to the guy. He did just well.
He was very nice to even allow his dichk enter such a low IQ person.
It is shocking, the kind of things men put their dichk inside.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Kingosytex(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

What did you give him to prove your own love? I asked you with respect to the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
I have passed the suffering stage so obviously until I wife u,na that time I fit spend wella for you.if na babe wey bin follow me from bottom to top.no biggie.dont just come from no where because small cash dey and you expect me to be pulling out Bill's.e no go work.i work hard to mk my money,work hard to earn it from me.My own policy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by Fiscus105(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
UDUJ:

You want to attack as usual, hope you know she is not writing PhD thesis? What she wrote is comprehensive enough.

Read the message and contribute and stop attacking messenger.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by jamesversion: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Funkybabee:

Pls expatiate on that part.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Man Who Cannot Afford The Thing You Can Do For Yourself by jattopeter(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
"sex" something thats sacred has now turned to fun , A child's play .
flokii:

You can't read in between the lines.. she met a guy, they got talking, then she went to visit and sex happened.. not long after, the broda dey give excuse for her to leave, hanty left and has refused to answer broda's call for more adventures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.