Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90243 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Iykenuwa(m): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2023
The same poor and needy are the same people who insult anyone that doesn't support their oppressors.

See the hungry BATists for example.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by invinzible1: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I did not support any previous government
I only supported Asiwaju and condemned Jonathan and Buhari
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

Werey.... time to do what

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ybholy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Where is the evidence to back up the claim you make? The quality is not determined by your taste buds but by the product itself. So, where do you get this supposed misinformation from? undecided

Not by my taste bud. By everyone. You too can go get some to counter my point.

Everyone understands quality and quantity. There are different things man 👌

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by victorazyvictor(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Add a side chick to this drama and you sign a death warrant

I dey tell u
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by cjudy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.
This is the Nigeria you dream of. Or is your Party not the best again? You don’t have to pity anyone my dear. Your darling daddies are dealing with their subjects starting from Buhari so don’t cry yet.

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
shocked Wahala
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by adecz: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2023
For children, it's always better to
buy "Full Cream Milk" not "Filled Cream Milk"
which you have bought.

⏩Full cream Milk is milk from which the cream has not been removed is called 'whole milk' or 'full cream milk'. “It contains more than 3.5% of fat; it is highly nutritious and provides the essential nutrients required for growth and development.

⏩Filled milk is any milk, cream, or skim milk that has been reconstituted with fats, usually vegetable oils, from sources other than dairy cows.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by int0x80(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2023
Una never see anything sef, new renewed shege is on the way coming 😂😂
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Burruchaga71(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
You de drink Irish milk and u still de complain.
By the tym the drug lord is done with una, na fradinunu una go de drink.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by NAC1666: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

The price of this milk is now #89,500 Dano that is locally produced is #87,000.

I can see why the poor has been relegated in
Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

You are doing well
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

What did Jonathan and buhari do that you are condemning them?

What was the rate of inflation at the time Jonathan left office?

What was the rate of inflation at the time buhari left office?

What is the rate inflation today compared to 3months ago?

Is the last 3months not time?

What has Tinubu used to do and how has he used to improve the lives of nigerians?

I thought that Tinubu has hit the ground running?

If u say u are condemning buhari, pls remember that said that buhari was nigerias only solution. It is either u are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Pls tell me which one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ewedegubbler: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

Its a lie. you are Igbo. you hate Tinubu
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:
■ Not by my taste bud. By everyone. You too can go get some to counter my point. Everyone understands quality and quantity. There are different things man 👌
Stop lying abeg! undecided
Ybholy:
■ Yea. The quality of those bagged milk isn’t worth the price. If you doubt me, go any food market and buy one painter or some cups of it. Bro, you can’t mix this with cold water and drink alone. That’s when you know this is far from milk.
■ Also, the texture and how quick the little taste fades is so quick. Glad OP said they ties the bag and lock it inside buta 😂😂😂 (drum). Mehn, it’s like opening Pepsi bottle, putting it inside fridge and expecting to get the same taste in the morning. In a nutshell, the milk is thrash 👌
Painter or cups? Are you kidding? First of all, if you do not purchase a product sealed from the manufacturer's plant, that product might as well be adulterated and dangerous for consumption. Why you think it makes sense to buy this kind of product in painter and cups is beyond me. undecided

2. These claims are rubbish abeg! We use powdered milk — Non-fat and whole— some we store on the shelf for many years and nothing wrong with the taste. So unless you are able to provide scientific backing for the claims you make against any particular product — since this experience of yours may not even apply to all brands and products—, I suggest you die that nonsense. undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time

Your tone don dey change, e don dey reach your side abi?

You never see anything!

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Raskimonojendor: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2023
Iykenuwa:
The same poor and needy are the same people who insult anyone that doesn't support their oppressors.

See the hungry BATists for example.
Lol. Whereas it's the Obidient entering my inbox to beg for money cheesy
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by atiku4President(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solsix:
Pls how many una dey that I packet of refill will last for a day or two??
That one na lie lie. And again, he said Dano is produced locally. Another big lie. No milk is produced locally anymore
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.

Omo. E be like that debit alert hit you hard. He only asked a curious question

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by nairalanda1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
And you keep supporting the government that brought this mess upon us. Continue

I know that APC is bad. I have never voted for them

But using prices of goods to judge a government is not a good thing.

That sack of milk would have cost less than N2000 in the 1980's..if not less, and back then, the economy was just as hard as it was.

And voting PDP would not have made the milk cheaper. In all the years in power, did PDP boost local milk production? Ditto APC. Because if you want cheap milk, it starts with producing it at home

All those European countries we import milk from, the workers that process the milk and the farmers that produce the milk, the cost of production is going up over there. Prices are going up too over there.. So, cost of milk would go up, and would impact on us here.

Then there is the fact that all our governments, APC included, have not been earning us more and more dollars. Instead, na to spend dollars on import and defending the naira that is what they do. Nothing to encourage local production. Then Nigerians too....Fulans would rather continue with the inefficent method of roaming around with cows, and too few nigerians are interested in MODERN (Not archaic) dairy farming (and our state governors too no dey help matter...except to import cow from abroad, which would struggle with our weather)>

Am sure you think I am a tinubu supporter...well., Tinubu is basically like Buhari. The only thing he has done different is subsidy removal (which he may even kuku bring back), and that one was because the cash that was there to subsidisie is no longer there. Otherwise the more things change, the more they stay the same

If you want cheap milk, we got to produce it here at home. We got to even pay for the thing. But we prefer to import, and when the dairy worker in Obodo Oyinbo that we import from decides that it is time to upgrade to new car, the cost of the car would be passed on to us.

Better we vote out the APC, PDP, LP and co, and try something radically different.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Bringbackmandat: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
The work of every drug addict is to steal,kill and destroy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Whalis: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time
Mistake Nigerians made was replacing Jonathan with Bullhari. It would have better we called for a place holder from the UK.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by ThiefnubuBandit: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time

SHUT UP!!! TALKING RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by kayjay69(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Give him time.
Like you gave Buhari time.

I will call it as it is right now, you are playing dice with your destiny.

The individual referred to as Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a well known commodity. 24 years running Lagos with little or nothing to show for other than propaganda. (Lagos Resources versus Verifiable Projects achieved at manageable cost. Also factor in, Lagos debt profile before you care to comment). He is a criminal, a thief, a drug dealer and the personification of any and everything wrong with our society. The worst of the worst. No good can come from such a person.

But of course in typical Nigerian ignoramus fashion, give him time to destroy whatever is left of your collective destinies only to be shouting in 8 years to be saved and then repeat the same damn stupid comment for another in-coming criminal.

The perfect definition of madness which doesn't surprise me because a majority of us are insane.
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ilochukwuka: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2023

Naija my country.

[/quote]
How do you preserve it till it finishes. Your advise is needed here
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by SSpeter(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
According to Google, that's $162.49 cad (N89,500) 😁. And it's not even real milk, or how is milk powder milk? Smh
why do you think it is not real milk?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nice2023(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Solsix:
Pls how many una dey that I packet of refill will last for a day or two??

We are five.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by phorget(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Add a side chick to this drama and you sign a death warrant

No time for sidechick these days o, make side chick self go hustle.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BabaIbo: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Painter or cups? Are you kidding? First of all, if you do not purchase a product sealed from the manufacturer's plant, that product might as well be adulterated and dangerous for consumption. Why you think it makes sense to buy this kind of product in painter and cups is beyond me. undecided

2. These claims are rubbish abeg! We use powdered milk — Non-fat and whole— some we store on the shelf for many years and nothing wrong with the taste. So unless you are able to provide scientific backing for the claims you make against any particular product — since this experience of yours may not even apply to all brands and products—, I suggest you die that nonsense. undecided

If you don't understand something, ask questions.

Those that buys the bagged ones, only take out of it once in a while and probably three times before it finish.
This is what I am saying, they already have a container at their various homes where they measure it out to be used whenever they need it without opening the bag anytime they need milk.
At a point, I reason the thing is an industrial milk sef.

What the guy is saying is, buy the normal refillable or sachet milk and open it overnight, note the taste the next morning.
Try the same thing with this these ones(the bagged ones) and note the taste.

You will definitely notice how one loose taste i.e that milky sweetness quickly than the other one.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by seguno2: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

Naija my country.

Is there anything that APC can’t spoil and destroy
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by SSpeter(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Stop poisoning your children with synthetic lactose.

Feed them any food grown on the land and also raise livestock for food or simply ensure that your meat is killed fresh and eaten with life-force to increase your mortality.

Synthetic lactose contains certain ingredients found in detergents. If you can read, i see no reason you do not read these things online.
Can you please state the ingredients used in detergent that is found in powdered milk?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Ybholy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You actually don’t know difference between Full cream milk and Filled Milk.

You’d research a little bit.

Filled Milk powder is for broad poor masses. No one buy such for his kids if he’s after the nutritional value of milk.

Bro, take 5 mins and get the difference. If you’re bad in checking things up on google, go to any big Store and ask the attendant to explain the differences to yiu. You’d be glad you learn something.

It’s like buying those Indomie they sell in big bags, measured with cups and comparing it with normal noodles. You know what I meant.

I’ll be here later 👌

7 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by phorget(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
According to Google, that's $162.49 cad (N89,500) 😁. And it's not even real milk, or how is milk powder milk? Smh

No be real milk jare, nah sawdust.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by LOVEGINO(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
May God ease our affairs

Family men are trying oooo
Kudos to all responsible married men out there.

It's getting scarier to even reason an average man

All men should work hard sha.
baba na why men dey avoid women now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.