Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. (90723 Views)

See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For โ‚ฆ100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / See The 2 Chickens I Bought For N10,500 At Omida Market, Abeokuta Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by toxtimmy: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2023
Are there partial and healthier alternatives to milk?.... at lower cost?

Nice2023:
In 2015,this milk was sold for 28k or less than because then,we used to share it among our colleagues,and it's either I buy this one below,Lactorich or Dano.

Mathematically,it is cheaper for me and my house than buying refill at #2,200 which may only last me one day or at most two days.

So,yesterday the one I bought in early March this year got finished and I and my wife decided to buy another one that would at least last for another 5months or thereabout.

The price of this milk is now #89,500 Dano that is locally produced is #87,000.

I can see why the poor has been relegated in
Nigeria and their voices have been smashed and dimmed. Ask the man on the street about the economy,he would say,e go better as if has ever been better in this country.

If we don't put the right people in govt,the poor and the needy would continue to wallow in abject situations.

Naija my country.

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Bringbackmandat: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I did not support any previous government
I only supported Asiwaju and condemned Jonathan and Buhari
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time
why tinubu? Because he is a Yoruba man abi?
They say give to Buhari up to 8 years nothing come out, same thing will happen to tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
I'm not wicked not to know the plight of Nigerians but it's rather too early to give scorecard on this new administration
Let's give Asiwaju time

Still new... should I tell her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by agabusta: 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
wunmi590:

I was telling somebody here one day, that my salary and my other legit money that I make is solely for my wife and my kid, and some of my family members and friends who were there for me....

I don't even post on WhatsApp again self, I don't want anybody to start telling stories that would make me start spending what is meant for my family

After WhatsApp updates, people will remember you and tax must follow. Lol cheesy
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by fineboynl(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2023
Tin milk is now watering all the proftin the market
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Papayaayasager(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2023
Must you use milk? Na who get money dey buy milk.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by nairalanda1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2023
toxtimmy:
Are there partial and healthier alternatives to milk?.... at lower cost?

water.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Exceed15: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Don't worry. God will soon flush out this evil party. Haba !APC Just came with lies and deceived mumu people, see the hardship Nigerians are going through.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
agabusta:

After WhatsApp updates, people will remember you and tax must follow. Lol cheesy

What'sapp is just an app for billing. Na why I no dey post on my status
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by tishbite42: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
CJStarz:
If u went to school,you should have understood my comment. It was a question and not an assertion. U could have explained without resorting to typing gibberish. Even if I can't afford a satchet of cowbell milk as a 'poor man',does it mean I cannot comment on a 'big man's abi 'big woman's ' post? Stop mocking the poor,no matter what you think you are! When you the rich person dies,na d poor man go dig grave bury you.
See Mohbad.
Humility is life.

you shouldn't have wasted your time answering the attention-seeking dingbat
him fit be boy-boy wey oga send message

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by toxtimmy: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Soya milk...

nairalanda1:

water.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rich4god:
Things are seriously expensive in this country. People are going through a lot and there seem not be no hope on sight.

Just to make tea for one person will cost roughly 600 how much more for a family.
The amount majority of people are earning can no longer afford it, when other bills are factored.

What this govt is trying to continue with a salary of N3000 Per month of 1980 in 2023. Everyone knows that 3k can only buy 3 loaf of bread ๐Ÿž for 3days only ๐Ÿ˜ก

Upward review is long overdue. Majority of Nigerians now blow their salary on only food alone, because the food now is very very expensive.

Hope our leaders are monitoring these harsh turn of events they imposed on masses?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Bringbackmandat: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Rich4god:
Things are seriously expensive in this country. People are going through a lot and there seem not be no hope on sight.

Just to make tea for one person will cost roughly 600 how much more for a family.
to drink one cup of garri now you must have 400 naira.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2023
Ybholy:
โ–  You actually donโ€™t know difference between Full cream milk and Filled Milk. Youโ€™d research a little bit.
Filled Milk powder is for broad poor masses. No one buy such for his kids if heโ€™s after the nutritional value of milk. Bro, take 5 mins and get the difference. If youโ€™re bad in checking things up on google, go to any big Store and ask the attendant to explain the differences to yiu. Youโ€™d be glad you learn something. Itโ€™s like buying those Indomie they sell in big bags, measured with cups and comparing it with normal noodles. You know what I meant. Iโ€™ll be here later ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Stop spreading misinformation for crying out loud!
Fat Filled Milk Powder (FFMP) Instant Fortfied is an affordable, vitamin A and D fortified ingredient that delivers excellent performance in a range of applications. It provides families who are unable to afford the premium price associated with full-cream milk powder, with an affordable, alternative source of dairy nutrition.....
Instant Fat Filled Milk Powder is used to prepare milk and as an ingredient for making cheese, yoghurt, ice-cream.
In food industry, FFMP is a commonly used ingredient for applications in the segments: bakery, confectionery, chocolate, biscuits, bread, cookies, dairy, processed cheese, sweetened condensed milk, fruit and flavoured beverages, soups, sauces, and many more. FFMP containing 14% of protein is cheapest but the best for ice-cream production. Fat Filled Milk Powder
Stop lying abeg!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Inobeyourmate: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Let's give Asiwaju time
No stress yourself to explain give anybody, if them no fit wait, make them japa
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by AllBlack: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
majesticguy:
, it's not something that should have warranted you last comment.
it warranted two slaps. explain for what? I am spending such amount for milk alone and one animal is coming to tell me it is not good for tea. meaning what?
Let us assume the milk is below par, is it not horrible that we are spending this much on substandard milk (assuming)? How much did his/her parents spend on milk?
people should learn to face the message
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by nairalanda1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exceed15:
Don't worry. God will soon flush out this evil party. Haba !APC Just came with lies and deceived mumu people, see the hardship Nigerians are going through.

Amen,and triple amen to your prayers, but the question remains...

What policy does PDP or LP or Obi have to bring down milk prices?

The only good answer is improved domestic production. Because, no matter how we strengthen the naira, so long as cost of producing one liter of European milk goes up, the price of milk is going to keep going up.

Like that tin of Nido that costs over N28,000. Some of us remember when it was less than N1000.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Formularcr7: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.
Pele, baba olowo.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BABAawoo47: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

After using it to bake...u will eat right.
If it is poison u must have eaten times two.

Whatever u think,is ur thoughts. U have not bought one how then do u think it is for industrial use?

Dano milk in bag is the same Dano milk in refill. I have bought them all in bags and in refill including Lactorich.

Finally,keep ur opinion to yourself and stop criticising what u can't afford.
why brag that he can't afford it? You're complaining about price still Bragging someone can't afford it?

14 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by BABAawoo47: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2023
Exodus15v11:
According to Google, that's $162.49 cad (N89,500) ๐Ÿ˜. And it's not even real milk, or how is milk powder milk? Smh
milk powder is derived from milk..Your evaporated milk is powder plus water.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Eyinju112(f): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
ErnestNc:

You appear to be unnecessarily arrogant. You must be so little minded to think that buying a 25kg size bag of milk is a huge achievement which puts you on a pedestal above everyone else here on this platform.

I wonder, to whose benefit and of what significance is this post, if not to inflate your already low self esteem and ego which you perceive to be attacked by a mere inquisition. There's really no point of posting such here on a public forum if you're so overly sensitive to scrutiny and void of emotional intelligence.

Thank you for saying exactly what I had in mind. What rubbish!!! The way he broke shame that other guy is a sign that heโ€™s feeling big of himself for buying an industrial milk for his home consumption. Milk that is meant for bakers to use in a single week you buy am go house Dey feed family for 5 months. Your wife go over try sha. When my mates are having fresh milk one husband carry industrial milk come house say make me and children drink for five months. I bind every poverty mindset away in my husbandโ€™s life. Amen!!! F**k it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by CDG1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
๐Ÿ—๏ธ **Elevate Your Construction with Custom Block Molding Services in Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, and Lagos!** ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

Are you in search of premium-quality custom block molding services in Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, or Lagos?
Look no further! Masterpiece Trucks And Granites is your trusted partner for all your block molding needs.

โœ… **Quality That Stands Tall:** We take pride in producing top-notch custom blocks that meet and exceed industry standards. Our commitment to quality ensures your projects are built to last.

๐Ÿค **Reliability at its Core:** At Masterpiece Trucks And Granites , we understand that your timeliness are crucial. You can depend on us for timely and efficient block molding services, ensuring your project stays on track.

๐Ÿ’ช **Dependable Excellence:** Our reputation as a dependable block molding service provider is built on years of delivering consistent, high-quality results. We go the extra mile to meet your specifications.

๐Ÿข **Our Services Include:**
- Custom Block Molding
- Various Block Sizes and Shapes (9 Inches, 6 Inches)
- Precise Manufacturing to Your Requirements: (28 blocks per bag etc)
- Expert Guidance and Support

๐Ÿ‘ท **Our Team, Your Support:**
Our experienced team is here to guide you through every step of the block molding process. From initial consultation to delivery, we're dedicated to your satisfaction.

๐ŸŒŸ **Contact Us Today:**
Ready to experience the ultimate in quality, reliability, and dependability for your construction projects? Reach out to Masterpiece Trucks And Granites now!

๐ŸŒ **Visit Our Website:** https://masterpiece-trucks-and-granites.my./
๐Ÿ“ง **Email:** calebemales@gmail.com
๐Ÿ“ฑ **Phone:** 07026691840

Don't compromise on the foundation of your projects. Choose Masterpiece Trucks And Granites for quality, reliability, and dependable custom block molding services. We build blocks that build futures!

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by FuckDModz: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
grin

Tinubu, yorubas and APC steady destroying the country.

Anyway, congratulations to everyone involved.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Solsix(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nice2023:

We are five.
Una dey use am baff??

4 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by NoToPile: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2023
What a thread

Nawa.
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Reference(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Shocked to see this.
Really don't know whether I can use milk out of a 'bag'.... and store over 6 months..... shocked
Looks more like an arrangement for bulk users such as bakeries, restaurants, schools, etc, not home use.
And if it lasts that long it must have some serious preservatives....

Abeg make una research this thing more.
Your health is as important as your bottom line.

5 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by SSpeter(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
no boss

Some industrial canโ€™t b used as domestic, u no fit use industrial salt cook for house n I can bet u canโ€™t use industrial sugar take make tea

I saw all these things first hand when I worked at 7up bottling company
What you tag industrial milk is not the finished powdered milk on the market. Industrial milks are not finished products and the manufacturer will state what/how you can use it in dishes. Packaged powdered milk are finished products for consumption

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by badoh(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2023
majesticguy:

I think he was simply asking a question out of curiosity, you should have just explained to him, it's not something that should have warranted you last comment.
He made a senseless submission in his last paragraph. How could he have said the guy cannot afford it? Does he know the networth of every members in this forum? Na pride deh worry him.

8 Likes

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Bringbackmandat: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
Haakeem:
N0nsens.e! Must you post it here?
Yen yen yen.
you are a foolish fellow. So he should be suffering and smiling like you abi?
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2023
BabaIbo:
โ–  If you don't understand something, ask questions. Those that buys the bagged ones, only take out of it once in a while and probably three times before it finish. This is what I am saying, they already have a container at their various homes where they measure it out to be used whenever they need it without opening the bag anytime they need milk. At a point, I reason the thing is an industrial milk sef. What the guy is saying is, buy the normal refillable or sachet milk and open it overnight, note the taste the next morning.
Try the same thing with this these ones(the bagged ones) and note the taste. You will definitely notice how one loose taste i.e that milky sweetness quickly than the other one
The taste of powdered milk is not determined by how much air has circulated through the bag or something. I recently finished some powdered milk which has been sitting on the shelf for over a year or two some weeks ago, and the milk tasted just as good as it did back when it was first opened. So long as it is properly stored, it retains its taste. undecided

What the guy said is saying is rubbish! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by wallrichy: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
You guys sabi each other before now?

r=Nice2023 post=125775159]

Sometime he too should keep quiet...I didn't seek his opinion.[/quote]
Re: This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. by iamtardey: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2023
IconicR:
Don't pity them ooo
They'll still find space to add sidechick
thereโ€™s always space for 1/2 side โ€ฆ no be say world wan end na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

You Can't Eat This Food For One Week And Your Life Will Remain The Same (PHOTOS) / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / You Visit Your Zambian Crush And She Offers You This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.