Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband (29122 Views)

No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa / Does The Bible Really Condemn Marrying More Than One Wife? / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by AfonjaConehead: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rayjnr:

Exodus 21: 10 na devil talk am?

You are just hollow...seek understanding and seek knowledge as well.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by bdon123(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mercisharelove:
The scripture comfirm one male and one female relationship!

Not one male, more females as wives, no, not so from the beginning. How do you know?

Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

The man is the specie, the male and female! The spirit being, the creature of ELOHIM, THE CREATOR!

A man isn't a boy, no, it's the combination of male and female.

2:24 Therefore shall *(a) not two or more)* man leave his, not their) father and his mother, not their mothers), and shall cleave unto his *(wife) not wives* : and they shall be *one flesh, not many flesh, but one.* Pure spiritual! Follow the truth!

His rib, his wife and they shall be one flesh. Now if you want to relate physically, I am talking about marriage, romantic relationship, living together.

So, stop hurting yourself, be free, pray you meet the man you can meet their needs.

You know the female is like God, like THE HOLY SPIRIT, she has and is built to display all the attributes of GOD ALMIGHTIEST, the help meet for him, the man is greatly help, the same way Isaac was comforted, when Rebekah arrived, that's what THE CREATOR , GOD ALMIGHTIEST SAID before unveiling the most beautiful of HIS creations, while Adam was deep asleep, yet Adam was aware, through revelation that she was taken from the bones of his bones and flesh of his flesh, he said "she shall be called a woman", because she was taken from a man that THE LORD HAD CREATED AND MADE!

Ladies fly...Proverbs 31:29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
Dey talk nonsense...me am marrying 2nd wive
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by CJStarz: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
God bless you bro

MiddleDimension:

And here is the bible passage to back up what you have said:

''32 Iwould like you to be free from worry. An unmarried man concerns himself with the Lord's work, because he is trying to please the Lord. 33 But a married man concerns himself with worldly matters, because he wants to please his wife; 34 and so he is pulled in two directions. An unmarried woman or a virgin concerns herself with the Lord's work, because she wants to be dedicated both in body and spirit; but a married woman concerns herself with worldly matters, because she wants to please her husband.'' 1Cor 7 vs 32-34.

So, you were right when you said Paul gave that advice so that they can concentrate on their work in the vineyard. He does not want them to be pulled in two directions, like he said in the bolded. But those, like @Truthspeaker, who want to remain ignorant, will ignore this and instead keep believing the lies he was told by those who know nothing about the authentic christian teachings, or the mind of God concerning the matter.

For Paul, marriage comes with a lot of headache; those who are married today can confirm this as well. That's why he said in vs 28 of the same chapter that he would ''rather spare you the everyday troubles that married people will have''

Anyone who says Paul telling pastors and bishops in 1 Timothy 3:2 that they should marry only one wife means he is condemning polygamy, is a big-fat liar! We have seen from the passage I quoted, which you also alluded to in your post that I am quoting that the reason Paul said that, was because he thinks marriage has alot of challenges which could distract one from the Opeus Dei, the work of god.

Now, we all know from his letters, that Paul is someone who is fanatical about evangelism and working in the lord's vineyard which is why he decided not to get married so that he won't have any excuse or distraction. He said ''of all the apostles, I work the hardest!'' 1Cor 15:10. To underline how much he is willing to put in to save every soul on earth, he said: ''Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.'' 1 Cor 9 vs 19. In vs 22-23 he said: ''I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

Now the Paul that said what I quoted above, does anyone think even after telling the bishops in Timothy 3:2 that they should marry only one wife; think that same Paul will see someone who is married to more than one wife doing the work of a family man incredibly well, and also works in the vineyard and does the job even better than the so-called singles or 1 wife-men, do you think that same Paul will object to such a man holding the position of a bishop? You think Paul cares about anything else but the work of god? was he not the one who, when he was told he is not one of the original disciple of Jesus hence cannot be regarded as an apostle, told them that but he works the hardest among all the apostles and by so doing, he became an apostle ny the grace of god? 1 Cor 15:10.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by CJStarz: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

Keep quiet!

Hehehehe....
Just give it a try bro.
Shalom
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by tachia406: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
This is a feminist and parochial interpretation shrouded in self delusion. Which kind apt?
treatise:

This submission is very apt; how many ribs does a man have if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Drbarmes(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
I don’t argue anything biblical online. Because many just read some parts and judge with it, they don’t read deep and see what had transpired or will transpire before a certain quote was made. If only Christians can believe that we ain’t under the mosaic law. The mosaic law is the Old Testament, when jesus came, there were things he put straight and as Christians we are the followers of Jesus Christ. The New Testament is where jesus footstep is and that is what all Christians should follow. The account of 1 Corinthians chapter 7 states that polygamy is unlawful; and that one man is to have but one wife, and to keep to her; and that one woman is to have but one husband, and to keep to him and the wife only has a power over the husband's body, a right to it, and may claim the use of it and so as the man only has power to his woman’s body.
the verse u quote, is it Jesus' words or Paul's words?
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eyinju112:
I don’t believe bad people go to hell. And yes a man who marries two wives is seen as a fornicator in the eyes of God because to him the second wife is invalid. Either he takes good care of her or not, that’s his decision and choice. He is fornicating , And fornication is among the 10 command God gave. Thou shall not fornicate.

Sorry but this is bullshiiit. A woman you married legally through customs is still fornication to you? Then all muslims are fornicators and would go to hell then.

You see how religion twists you up and makes you look a bit messed up? How can a benevolent God send you to hell for MARRYING two women and taking good care of them? Makes no sense!!! All the great men in the Bible are fornicators then and are now yelling in pain in hell abi? Lol.

Madam, wake dafuq up and remove the religious wool covering your mind. There is no God who will punish any man for marrying many women. It makes no absolute sense. That you even equate marrying two women legally to fornicating, tells me you know nothing about God...just that you don't want your husband to marry a second wife...which is jealousy or envy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by lunacol(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Not one male, more females as wives, no, not so from the beginning. How do you know?

Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

The man is the specie, the male and female! The spirit being, the creature of ELOHIM, THE CREATOR!

2:24 Therefore shall *(a) not two or more)* man leave his, not their) father and his mother, not their mothers), and shall cleave unto his *(wife) not wives* : and they shall be *one flesh, not many flesh, but one.* Pure spiritual! Follow the truth!

His rib, his wife and they shall be one flesh. Now if you want to relate physically, I am talking about marriage, romantic relationship, living together.

So, stop hurting yourself, be free, pray you meet the man you can meet their needs.

You know the female is like God, like THE HOLY SPIRIT, she has and is built to display all the attributes of GOD ALMIGHTIEST, the help meet for him, the man is greatly help, the same way Isaac was comforted, when Rebekah arrived, that's what THE CREATOR , GOD ALMIGHTIEST SAID before unveiling the most beautiful of HIS creations, while Adam was deep asleep, yet Adam was aware, through revelation that she was taken from the bones of his bones and flesh of his flesh, he said "she shall be called a woman", because she was taken from a man that THE LORD HAD CREATED AND MADE!

Ladies fly...Proverbs 31:29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

Can you explain this...

The bishop therefore must be without reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, orderly, given to hospitality, apt to teach; no brawler, no striker; but gentle, not contentious, no lover of money; one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
1 Timothy 3:2-5.

Does it mean if you are not a bishop,you can marry more than one wife?
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Padipadi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Theweekend:
but my father married two wives and we are doing better than what u just said am even planning to do same becos in polygamy it's all about love and communication in the family, so get the point.
When it get to a point, you can't perform effectively financially, physically and emotionally. It's easier to manage one person than managing 2-4 people.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Ajsmart(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Get that feminist “female is like God, like the holy spirit” buulshit outta here. You can teach that BS to your feminist movement crew.

Mercisharelove:

Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Eyinju112(f): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
luminouz:

Sorry but this is bullshiiit. A woman you married legally through customs is still fornication to you? Then all muslims are fornicators and would go to hell then.

You see how religion twists you up and makes you look a bit messed up? How can a benevolent God send you to hell for MARRYING two women and taking good care of them? Makes no sense!!! All the great men in the Bible are fornicators then and are now yelling in pain in hell abi? Lol.

Madam, wake dafuq up and remove the religious wool covering your mind. There is no God who will punish any man for marrying many women. It makes no absolute sense. That you even equate marrying two women legally to fornicating, tells me you know nothing about God...just that you don't want your husband to marry a second wife...which is jealousy or envy.

He is God. I am not God. He said fornicators will not enter into his kingdom. Even in law, law doesn’t permit two wives, our Nigerian law says you must divorce one before you can marry the other. So if you like carry cow and dowries to 9 women houses after your legal wife na nonsense you still do. In fact you can be jailed for 5 years if your legally wife press charges against you. God is not in support of two or more wives, in his eyes you’re still fornicating. I’m not forcing you to accept what I’ve said, they are bull shit to you, you can disregard it and don’t mention me hence. T for thanks
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Padipadi(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bluezy13:

cheesy
Wisdom is profitable to direct according to your bible, so it is unwise...no, it is foolishness, in short it is a curse to say that which the Bible did not as it is written that you shall not add nor remove.

So my friend, where in the Bible is it written that "two wives, two troubles"

If the Bible didn't say it, then you are cursed for your foolishness.
Actually you are the real cursed one. Cos no be everything you expect to be written in the bible. You for say make bible write how you go dey fûck, chop, etc.
If you v common sense, you ll know it's easy to manage one person than 2-3 people.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Ajsmart(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Very well said.

sotall:
cool

A book that promotes slavery of humans caanot be used as a standard for how humans should live.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by luminouz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eyinju112:

He is God. I am not God. He said fornicators will not enter into his kingdom. Even in law, law doesn’t permit two wives, our Nigerian law says you must divorce one before you can marry the other. So if you like carry cow and dowries to 9 women houses after your legal wife na nonsense you still do. God doesn’t regard those, you’re still fornicating. I’m not forcing you to accept what I’ve said, they are bull shit to you, you can disregard it and don’t mention me hence. T for thanks

God never specifically said MARRYING TWO WOMEN IS A SIN. that is my point. Which Nigerian law na? Muslims no dey marry two women? Our forefathers that married multiple women are in hell abi?

I'm putting it to you that you are not still removing that religious fog clouding your mind. Be logical for God's sake!!! How humans claim to know God amuses me sha? Can't you see the illogicality in everything you have said?

Abeg, e don do...bye bye...I should have known trying to get a woman to be logical na impossibility.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

You are just hollow...seek understanding and seek knowledge as well.

respond to whatbhe said rather than say this.

let me give you another one: ''Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them (Judah and samaria), saith the Lord'' Jeremiah 31:31-32
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by luminouz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Actually you are the real cursed one. Cos no be everything you expect to be written in the bible. You for say make bible write how you go dey fûck, chop, etc.
If you v common sense, you ll know it's easy to manage one person than 2-3 people.

You didn't answer question oga!!! It's not common sense to answer na...just answer him...shebi you dey quote bible ni?

1 Like

Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Omoawoke2(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Na why many women dey single be this. And na why single mothers and broken home plenty be this.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eyinju112:

He is God. I am not God. He said fornicators will not enter into his kingdom. Even in law, law doesn’t permit two wives, our Nigerian law says you must divorce one before you can marry the other. So if you like carry cow and dowries to 9 women houses after your legal wife na nonsense you still do. In fact you can be jailed for 5 years if your legally wife press charges against you. God is not in support of two or more wives, in his eyes you’re still fornicating. I’m not forcing you to accept what I’ve said, they are bull shit to you, you can disregard it and don’t mention me hence. T for thanks

The Nigerian law is a colonial legacy and should be abrogated.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Padipadi:

When it get to a point, you can't perform effectively financially, physically and emotionally. It's easier to manage one person than managing 2-4 people.

When it gets to that point, the wives will ne of tremendous support!
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Eyinju112(f): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
luminouz:

I am a Jehovah’s Witness and there is nothing like being logical in our dictionary, we follow what the Bible says strictly. Read 1 Corinthians 7 and you’d understand where he said one man, one woman. Not one man two women. And what happen when you disregard God’s word? It means you’ve sinned.

Ask anyone who did court marriage, that is the only marriage that is recognized in the whole world wide, part of the rules and regulations are don’t marry two wives, if you want to, you must divorce the one you had first before you can be married to the other one by law. If he disobeys and marries another wife the wife has every right to sue him and his punishment is 5 years imprisonment make your research.

And about muslims, their religion allows two or more wives. I can’t condemn them because they are acting according to their holy book.

So Mr man if you want to marry 10 wives nobody is stopping you. When the day comes everyone will be judged according to the work of his hands. Everyone will pay for their sins.

[God never specifically said MARRYING TWO WOMEN IS A SIN. that is my point. Which Nigerian law na? Muslims no dey marry two women? Our forefathers that married multiple women are in hell abi?

I'm putting it to you that you are not still removing that religious fog clouding your mind. Be logical for God's sake!!! How humans claim to know God amuses me sha? Can't you see the illogicality in everything you have said?

Abeg, e don do...bye bye...I should have known trying to get a woman to be logical na impossibility.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
lunacol:

Can you explain this...

The bishop therefore must be without reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, orderly, given to hospitality, apt to teach; no brawler, no striker; but gentle, not contentious, no lover of money; one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
1 Timothy 3:2-5.

Does it mean if you are not a bishop,you can marry more than one wife?

they will never answer you. But if you want to find out more about the passage you quited, please check my response to @CJstarz on page 4 the tail end of page 4. Let me know what you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Eyinju112(f): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
MiddleDimension:

The Nigerian law is a colonial legacy and should be abrogated.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by MiddleDimension: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eyinju112:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

A law is useless if it does not come from the people's experience.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by phemmyfour: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:
But why did God not condemn David for marrying so many wives 🤔
He also allow them to divorce. God called it permissible WILL. He overlooked their weaknesses and that is why today's Christians shouldn't use David or any of the Prophets as a standard. God himself already gave us a standard to follow
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Westerhoffe(m): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:
cool

How did Adam populate your fantasy Isreal story garden of Eden to populate the world

Isreali Jews are very weird people, with their ridiculous tales of lies

They claim to migrate from Egypt to Palestinian land for 40years , 365 * 40 = 14,600 days to travel 600 killometers, they moved like snail covering 1km per month , 33 meters in one day

And who told you that they moved everyday? 🤨
Did you not check to find out they moved in a circle at some points?
Some of you will just comment without finding your facts.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Daystar7: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:
cool

How did Adam populate your fantasy Isreal story garden of Eden to populate the world

Isreali Jews are very weird people, with their ridiculous tales of lies

They claim to migrate from Egypt to Palestinian land for 40years , 365 * 40 = 14,600 days to travel 600 killometers, they moved like snail covering 1km per month , 33 meters in one day

The wandered in the wilderness for 40 years for their sins for they rebelled against Moses when they came out of Egypt cos of water and food. There's nothing like Adam and Israel either but Abraham and Israel. Israel (Jacob) is a grandson to Abraham.
Secondly Noah the grand father of Ham who are the Canaanites.
Try learn to keep quiet when u have very limited knowledge in a particular subject so nobody 'll know how empty you're
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Daystar7: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Westerhoffe:

And who told you that they moved everyday? 🤨
Did you not check to find out they moved in a circle at some points?
Some of you will just comment without finding your facts.

No need to quote this kind of people rather laugh at their foolishness.
He doesn't know they spent most of 40 years compassing around mount Sinai
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Westerhoffe(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Daystar7:

No need to quote this kind of people rather laugh at their foolishness.
He doesn't know they spent most of 40 years compassing around mount Sinai

You're right about that.
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by MiddleDimension: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
Eyinju112:

Lets look at the facts at least that's what they do in court the same court you just brought up.

2 Samuel 12:8 it says: ''and I gave thee thy master’s house and thy master’s wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.''

If God considers polygyny a sin, he would not have said of himselves that he is the husband of two women, Judea and Samaria.

he said it here: ''31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them (Judah and Samaria), saith the Lord''

You can pray to God to give you wisdom that is superior to the one I have displayed here so thay you can show from the merits of your arguements that you are correct and that I and all the others who say God is infact in support of polygyny and also blesses it, are wrong. And you can trust he will asnwer you! Because he said ''when you are confronted (like I am confronting you now), do not worry about what to say, for it will be given to you by the spirit of God...'' Matt 10:19; Mark 13:11

I would like to learn something new!
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Eyinju112(f): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
MiddleDimension:

Lets look at the facts at least that's what they do in court the same court you just brought up.

2 Samuel 12:8 it says: ''and I gave thee thy master’s house and thy master’s wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.''

If God considers polygyny a sin, he would not have said of himselves that he is the husband of two women, Judea and Samaria.

he said it here: ''31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them (Judah and Samaria), saith the Lord''

You can pray to God to give you wisdom that is superior to the one I have displayed here so thay you can show from the merits of your arguements that you are correct and that I and all the others who say God is infact in support of polygyny and also blesses it, are wrong. And you can trust he will asnwer you! Because he said ''when you are confronted (like I am confronting you now), do not worry about what to say, for it will be given to you by the spirit of God...'' Matt 10:19; Mark 13:11

I would like to learn something new!
I’m not under the mosaic law, the Israelites were. Jesus has come to redeem me, I am his follower. So quote me verses starting from mattew to revelation where God supports two wives
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by MiddleDimension: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
phemmyfour:
He also allow them to divorce. God called it permissible WILL. He overlooked their weaknesses and that is why today's Christians shouldn't use David or any of the Prophets as a standard. God himself already gave us a standard to follow

He did not 'overlook' polygamy, do not tell lies!

Your bible says all liars are of their father the devil! John 8:44.

If truly he just permitted, why then did he say he GAVE DAVID HIS MASTER'S WIVES... 2Samuel 12:8.

God also described himself as the husband of two wives in Jeremiah chapter 31 vs 31-32. Go have a look!
Re: See What The Bible Said About One Wife And One Husband by Daystar7: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
This is a very wrong teaching which is part of the problem with Church today. God is the owner of the Church which is you and i not the building. God's owns the church and it's not stated anywhere in the bible that a man should marry one wife. Apostle Paul who talked about marriage while stating clearly that he wasn't speaking by divine utterance said if a man can live alone and dedicate his body and life to God, fine but if you can't Marry. The reason for marriage is to make the union of a man and woman holy. Without marriage this union is void and unholy which makes it a sin. A man and woman or women all becomes one with him.
The liberalism in Christianity is making people mess up anyhow. Many men of the Christian faith married more than one wife even David who God considered to be a man after His heart.
The Bible is not a regular text book you read in the flesh and interpret or teach however you understand but according to the Holy spirit as it's written by men inspired by the Holy spirit.
It's a western culture to marry one wife not a Christian thing. Please stop spreading ur ignorance with an arrogant authority. Go sit under the authority of men who have obtained wisdom and power from God and gain insight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Elder (Dr.) T. E. Oyakhilome Has Passed On / Lady Becomes Homeless After Sowing Her House Rent As Seed To Pastor / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.