Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51895 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Many of you deserve make the carry cane dey flog una wella...

If you truly believed that, why una dey change when you travel abroad. Keep beating your wives now. I'll be waiting for your mugshot on front page.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ahnie: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Stop wasting your emotions,he never helped her... she's from a well to do family.her family helped the husband to the extent of opening a business for him which he stupidly crumbled and chooses to asked for money to buy beer and peppersoup.
engrchykae:
be careful with women, don't love them with your heart,love with your head
Demonic woman,she claims the man brutalizes her but the man helped her to better her life only to be rewarded with international disgrace and embarrassment.
All men should learn.
Remain financially strong and never slip.
A wife will remind you how you denied her ice cream after 70 years of marriage.

Please be polite with your response.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by engrchykae(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
NOwazobia:
If this is true, then I can't help but support the wife decision.

I fit kill any man wey go dey beat my sister as if na him punch bag.

I almost did it once for someone else's sister when my uncle was involved.
are you married?
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by luminouz(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
I don't know the full story, but there can be no smoke without fire.

For a woman to take such a drastic action or hatch such a move, she has certainly left the marriage a long time ago.

There are a lot of marriages in Nigeria today being held by pretense and limited options on the part of either couple, more often than not the women.

That's why they never hesitate to break free once they enter nations that allow women exhale!
You fall my hand!!! So all the naija women that divorced their husbands did so because the husbands were wifebeaters?

I can give you 10 instances this year alone of men who cherished their wives and were dumped after getting to the UK

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fiscus105:
What the girl did now worse . Which means,she herself, if she is stronger than the husband she would be beating the husband in Nigeria.

Atimes, I dnt blame some guys that are dealing with women mercilessly.

On many occasions, they only respect and loving guy/husband because of what they stand to gain and not real love.

Girls will ask u to come her side, in which after stressing and wasting time and money to see her, she would just off phone or telling u she is not available,but if it's other way round ,just 5 minutes of not coming out, she would be angry and complaining
That only do what they will gain from very greedy lot... man wey get money before woman marry am... just go broke small , if she stays she go verbally abuse you die ...

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
emnite:
Wahala dey oooh when women want to pay back even the devil sits down and take notes of events e nor dey ever end well. I don't hit women cause hmmmm e nor good maka paybacks
Forget hitting them... if you don't hit them they will revenge still ... they don't forgive ooo ... but they will want you to forgive them ... women wey go carry another man pikin give you and still stay with you ... very greedy lot ... many of them only stay with a man for their own gain ... dem no send you

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by luminouz(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

If the reverse was the case, I'm sure you will talk down on the man. There's a name for that "women can do no wrong" syndrome.

He "enslaved and brutalized" her but somehow still allowed her to japa to a brighter future abi?

It's a good Nollywood script, I admit.
I already called him out too
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Salowise: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
From what i read, the man is wrong but the lady went too far. What if he doesn't have anything to fall back to when he's deported, he may never have the chance to meet his children again. At least welcome him, tell him you don't want to continue with the marriage anymore, give him time to get a job and move to another apartment, allow him access to his children anytime he wants, they can also coparent their children and also tell him about the law if he's not ok with it.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by loswhite(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it in the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.
Evil species always lie to themselves. They will provide a justification of their evil acts. It is only fool that will underate a manipulative species. Approach a woman and she starts manipulating you immediately by telling you hope you will not hurt me....lol. The foolish man will promise heaven and earth thinking he is the only one capable of hurting the woman....lol. He will drop his guard trying to fulfill promise of not hurting her and forget to protect himself...lol. They will strike you and still blame you ..lol.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Angelfrost(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

If the reverse was the case, I'm sure you will talk down on the man. There's a name for that "women can do no wrong" syndrome.

He "enslaved and brutalized" her but somehow still allowed her to japa to a brighter future abi?

It's a good Nollywood script, I admit.

I never take sides in such matters... The facts don't lie.

Many marriages are just hanging by threads of pretense and convenience.

The fact that some men don't know their wives have mentally divorced themselves from their unions says a lot about their Emotional Intelligence.

There are several other couples who relocated abroad together or one before the other yet have continued together in harmony... That marriage didn't suddenly end at the airport or after she landed abroad.

The marriage ended long before she first boarded the plane to leave earlier... The man simply wasn't paying enough attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by KarinaSlim(f): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Let me not talk.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
E be like say you dey craze abii ...I think your UseleSS sisters would relate perfectly with the situation.
Anu-pama,I HAVE BN NOTICING YOUR STUPIDITY FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW.

Fvckterd now you have my attention. Any derogatory word you use on me,I would return the energy back to your mother and fuu-lish sisters.

Be like you want make Ogun kill you like the gutter rat you're this afternoon.
Haaaaaa...you don vex niyen oh...take it easy oh
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Exceed15: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
NOwazobia:

Mumu, kill and be sentenced to death by hanging. Tell her to leave the marriage . If you killed your sister's husband out of anger even your sister go deny u.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by ahnie: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
More reasons why you should take at least 23 hours a day to fear women.
loswhite:
Evil species always lie to themselves. They will provide a justification of their evil acts. It is only fool that will underate a manipulative species. Approach a woman and she starts manipulating you immediately by telling you hope you will not hurt me....lol. The foolish man will promise heaven and earth thinking he is the only one capable of hurting the woman....lol. He is drop his guard trying to fulfill promise of not hurting her and forget to protect himself...lol. They will strike you and still blame you ..lol.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 43Ronin: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
while the woman maybe right the decision was laced with emotions & not properly thought out. how is she going to combine schooling, working and taking care of 3 children? in London for that matter. worse still she divorced the man so there's no hope of financial assistance from him since he would be supposedly in naija. men.. she will regret this decision. knowing fully well that UK law favors her, she would have used the man to balance hustle and bring funds for upkeep. she will definitely suffer for a long time. chaiiii....

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
blacksam01:

its a very big lie...wen dont live their husbands in naija..they love only the kids...does it mean man and wife cant have a fight again without the wofe terming it beat me beat me, brutalized me brutalized me...abeg mk una park well,the woman is a Jezebel
You dey mind them... he fit no hit sef ... them wicked ehn... Sabi do revenge pass anything... one still dey tell me for my area say he go show her husband sege later ... I just dey laugh ... the woman normal na trouble maker ooo... woman wey talk talk to man anyhow wey I know still she still gets bad plan for him in the future

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by loswhite(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
More reasons why you should take at least 23 hours a day to fear women.
Lol I take 24hrs my dear. Some of you are just plain evil

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

So he enslaved her and somehow still allowed her to japa to the UK?!

How brilliant!
You dey mind them , liars ...

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Salowise:
From what i read, the man is wrong but the lady went too far. What if he doesn't have anything to fall back to when he's deported, he may never have the chance to meet his children again.
■ At least welcome him, tell him you don't want to continue with the marriage anymore, give him time to get a job and move to another apartment, allow him access to his children anytime he wants, they can also coparent their children and also tell him about the law if he's not ok with it.
Why is it her problem to deal with? undecided

Welcome him so he can continue bashing part II and maybe live off of her in the UK as well. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
NOwazobia:

Bros if you see woman problem Omo life go tire you

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

You fall my hand!!! So all the naija women that divorced their husbands did so because the husbands were wifebeaters?

I can give you 10 instances this year alone of men who cherished their wives and were dumped after getting to the UK

Bro... Look at the evidence up there. I didn't fabricate them.

Mind you, I didn't even make any comments when the man's side of the gist came out. I simply waited for the full gist.

Las las, none of us will ever know everything... But, for the woman to take her kids and abandon the man like that at the airport, there is definitely bad blood somewhere.

Make you reason am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

And you're sure he treated her badly because you were there abi
You conveniently forgot the part of he sold all he had for her to travel.
If she hated him that much, why didn't she divorce him before leaving Nigeria so she can go with her kids?
Mendy comes too mind se... you dey mind them , those women Sabi lie ... e fit be small misunderstanding them don settle she hold against that man as you see am so

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
43Ronin:
while the woman maybe right the decision was laced with emotions & not properly thought out. how is she going to combine schooling, working and taking care of 3 children? in London for that matter. worse still she divorced the man so there's no hope of financial assistance from him since he would be supposedly in naija. men.. she will regret this decision. knowing fully well that UK law favors her, she would have used the man to balance hustle and bring funds for upkeep. she will definitely suffer for a long time. chaiiii....
Women have been known to do it in Nigeria, talk less of the UK where the system provides benefits for single parents. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by na2016: 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it on the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that,she must have endured his toxicity for years.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.

Stop making general statements. Some women have ruined some men's life using domestic violence that never really occured, not in the instance, as a cover. Also learn to know that most of these women talk anyhow and do trigger some of these men.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

God bless you jare

I'm not even standing up for the guy but to support what she's doing is total bullocks. That's fraud!! And she's doing it because she knows she's in a society that is on her side.
That woman na trouble maker like the man too if the man truly dey beat her
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How many women in Nigeria to this day divorce their husbands even when treated less than humans by them in marriage? Even your grandmothers and so on who were abandoned in marriage, how many of them got a divorce at the end of the day? undecided
Your eye blind you no go see am now

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by luminouz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro... Look at the evidence up there. I didn't fabricate them.

Mind you, I didn't even make any comments when the man's side of the gist came out. I simply waited for the full gist.

Las las, none of us will ever know everything... But, for the woman to take her kids and abandon the man like that at the airport, there is definitely bad blood somewhere.

Make you reason am.
You have a point but I thought the man sponsored the wife to the UK with his money?
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Sultty(m): 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Two wrongs = Right?

I knew you don't really read the text. Read it and stop disgracing your children online
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:
You have a point but I thought the man sponsored the wife to the UK with his money?
Her story is that the man lied about that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by buJu234: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
The man is so foolish on 2 fronts

How can you be foolish to beat ur wife in naija and still be foolish to send her abroad?

Atleast read rules and laws of other countries b4 moving or sending your spouse especially wives there.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chioma1989:
I knew the man must be the guilty party. We have a family member that the husband was using as a punching bag. Someone sold the idea of japa to him, which he happily bought. The wife was prepared to travel to study in Amsterdam, Holland, which the man fully sponsored.

The wife travelled, finished her studies and luckily, joined an NGO organisation in the Hague. She did exactly what this Nigerian lady did to her husband and invited the husband and the kids. Just after four days stay in Holland, she and her organisation filed papers for the husband "s deportation to Nigeria becauseof previous unresolved domesticviolence. Her evidence was water-tight and the man was sent packing back to Nigeria.

It has been seven years now and the lady is still with the kids who are all grown. The last child was 8 then when they were brought to Holland in 2015. That was before the general elections. I remembered vividly how the gist spread within our family. Luckily, the man is still doing well in Nigeria, doing his business at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos. I am surprised that he didn't remarry after that incidence. He is still living his normal life, attending our town's meetings. My husband regularly sees him in the meeting.
So the man for no do well cus she too is not doing well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.