Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady (48617 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Kenmatt(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
Oh Gosh!!!

I didn't meet this thread on time. I was busy drinking and watching Luton Town humiliating Liverpool.

This Lady in question is not just poor in mind but poor as a person.

Her mental faculty is so shallow.

This reminds me years back in Secondary school when we use to poff the word; "Medulla oblongata"
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Usmanovic95(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
What are the perks that comes with dating her aside sex?Any guy that wants to fall for her should firstly go get a good sex from a random girl. Na after you don cure konji you go realize she is not different from every other girl out there even if she is forming high class.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by benardtotti(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0

Look at the roof and room 0f someone who is giving terms and conditions to guys with 5m and above ,if you date this one you will go broke or loose your destiny . If you are a guy and have a networth of 5m and above don't date an Instagram babe , look for a working class girl or girl with a business that is thriving and date her , you have a 70 percent chance that the working class girl will understand the value of money and help you manage yours better.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Melagros(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lonestar124:
5million na money now... very poor mentality from the lady....peace!!!
That's what I wanted to say
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by meobizy(f): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
This woman is still trying to go viral by force. May God bless her hustle.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Melagros(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lonestar124:
5million na money now... very poor mentality from the lady....peace!!!
That's what I wanted to say, 5m no be money anymore
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Ziziguluogixx: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Make she comot wig wash her face lets judge if she’s really pretty

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Bigchristo: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

If you check this kind of people background their parents can’t even boast of bringing out 500k but she is here with her entitlement mentality thinking relationship is a job opportunity, if you want your life to be ok kindly go and work for your money and stop trying to get rich by entering a relationship 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by themanderon: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Waste of time and data.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by ablejesus26(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:
No let menopuase humble you o

No worry just dey look,them go still reserve special sit for shilo for her cheesy grin
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity.

This is how to know a brainless fellow
“Yahoo boys” are waiting for you for ritual specimen

Honestly speaking, I'm not a fan of Reno but this statement he made holds true in this instance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by haphizz57(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:

Who disvirgin u, wetin hm get
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by MrBroke(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pussy is everywhere so wetin I wan carry this liability with no significance or usefulness do.
This one's na to fvck and go, guys way dey date this one's dey try, the funny thing b say plenty of dem no sabi fvck self dem just fine nothing else, Education 0
Financies 0
Hardworking 0
Good at bed 0
Talent or Hardwork 0

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by marvelck: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Checkout these lovely shoes going for only.N25k

Whether on corporate or casual, these shoes make.so much sense.

Omo, show your swag!

To place your order, call or msg Peace on 09075090513

She delivers nationwide

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by haphizz57(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Postinor:
Apart from pussy which I can put my rod in, what else can you offer
Person wey her father dey ride okada on higher purchase

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by nedekid: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
That means half the boys at alaba, ladipo markets can date her. Lol

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by wrongnumber: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
God forbid I dare someone like her.

She is so dumb. A man with 20M in his account can still go broke.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by RushManni: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
LordIsaac:
And all her worth is hinged upon being “a beautiful geh,” a trait she was born with!

That one beautiful ? Abi she yellow

Of which her centre yash go be black thunder strike line and vagina black .....

Yellow no be fine o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by sweetgala(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Only 5M. !
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Ayt27(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
As I dey read all these comments, I realize a lot of NLnder guys don't really understand game.

It's female nature, she's bold enough to say it, it's what majority of fine girls think but don't say and it's the general thoughts of a girl consciously or unconsciously.

As a guy there are some girls you can't get if you no reach certain level and she's one of them, females plenty like that.

That's why you have fun with them but don't wife them if you do, you are choosing asthetics , as a guy it's your job not to wife a hoe, no matter how good she acts in a relationship, always remember how you got her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by JustPowerApps(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
With that fallen chest? cheesy cheesy Girl wey no rate 30k, only a foolish guy will spend money on this bleacher. Nah 10k dem take dey go 3 rounds on her type for street.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Evolutionism: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Just N5Million for this Clean Babe.

Perhaps she meant N50Million.

What Is N5Million?

Please who have her digits? Make I grab this offer. Even Perse and Maggie wey dey claim porsche and all no clean reach 1/100 like this.

She'do better be Joking.

While all the hungry dirty ladies everywhere are demanding what their wretched parents can't provide for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Germi9: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
She’s even cheap
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Dollarboss93: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:

Just 5 million naira?

She is very cheap...

The 5 million naira no be problem,

Hope say she sabi suck dick?
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Jflex07(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
SIMPs and weak men enable these hoes!! Spits!!

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Sillymoderators: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
This one that looks like transgender!

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by erico2k2(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:

She is even Cheap 5m
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Ajsmart(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
The irony is that this air-head bleached heifer lives in a “face me-I face you” apartment yet she wants potential dates to have N5m in their accounts😂😂😂

Rebuker:

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Ajsmart(m): 10:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Sillymoderators:
This one that looks like transgender!

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by justking(m): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
What do you have to offer for 5million
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by kelvinovie25(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
The ceiling and the fan inside the room speaks in a loud voice
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by transient123(m): 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is what I call cheape.....as chipe. 5m naira that can't buy lexus rx 350

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Largest Natural Breasts On Earth- Pictures / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.