Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40100 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by drerocker: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
When you de fuk her u no say make we advice you. Oga go ahead n marry to be if she is the one you love
I got married to a single mom with a son she is the most beautiful woman in d world
Guy I go show your her pics loving caring , economical adaptable I am lucky bro
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
sharone21:

This kind of relationship or marriage is NOT for SELFISH and IMMATURE persons like you..... When will you fully understand YOURSELF.

I am not one of those u will use immature and selfish to invalidate my choice....
...... U don't want a broke man, u don't want a short man, u don't want a bald man with ur personal reasons....it's ur choice....are u immature and selfish for ur choice??

If a man states his choice u start playing the selfish and maturity card....it's a stale move madam...

Come back and comment when ur own son brings home a single mother of 3 kids ... Let's see who's selfish and immature....
.una sabi manipulate other women's sons, but when e reach una own ....una go remember say young single girls without kids full nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Thabothabo101: 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
Don't raise another man’s child when you can have your own, bro. If you love her that much, verify that the love is reciprocal and check if she’ll be willing to have a child for you. If she is not affirmative, then you need to open your eyes and run.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by mayorkent(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Smiles ,day play ...
Your eyes go clear very shortly.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by saasala(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Don't ever in your life again bring your relationship stuff to Nairaland. Most guys here are under 25 with little real life experience on any matter. They are women bashers. They talk down on women and say all manner of sh1ts, meanwhile, in real life they are the real SIMPS.

Go ahead and marry her if you love her.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by dontrulee: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Love her and marry her jare Op.
Send us IV,I wan chop rice
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by seguno2: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Before we advise you, please confirm if she is Nigerian or not, in view of your thread below.

L1TTLE:
All my life I have dated only one unicorn, I call her a unicorn because she exuded characteristics that aren't typical of our dearly beloved Nigerian girls, first, I never asked her out, I was a teenager in secondary school and her mum was my mum's best friend so we were friends, dating just happened, and we were together till I was 19, her mom died and she moved away, this girl is hardworking, brilliant, emotionally intelligent, clean, and has high intellect, I don't talk much but with her I come out of my shell, we have engaging conversations that you won't believe she's a Nigerian girl, even though we couldn't make the distance thing work we're still friends, I'm not insulting anyone btw, lastly she doesn't bill me, and when she get me things she doesn't consider if I have given her something earlier, I mean what kind of Nigerian girl would even ask you out to start with? Talkmore of the rest.

now men in Nigeria are brought up with standards that are entirely different from women, you're supposed to grow up with virtue and wait for a man to marry you? But it is totally different from a guy's upbringing, take me for example, I was compared to my mates since I was old enough to want something or have ambition, I was taught to stop being a weakling and be a man, and when I reached a certain age my parents started expecting me to take care of the family or make meaningful contributions, I was so uncomfortable and I moved out, and it didn't stop there, my mom started expecting me to look for someone and settle down, although it isn't as brazen as the other pressures I get from my parents, and this is all because I am a man born of an ambitious and tough father who never smiles because he doesn't do all this with my sisters, and I have tried to know why he's so tough with me and my only explanation is that's how he was raised, so they pass that tough upbringing to their male children and their male children pass it to their children and the circle never ends, imagine working your ass off everyday with stress and everything to fend for an entitled wife and your children and someone expect you to still manage to be smiling and being obsessed with a wife who doesn't do anything to aid your predicament.

I don't have room for emotional attachment because I don't have it good as my sisters who were pampered all their life, for instance when I was schooling my dad expected me to survive with the peanuts he gave me every once in a while and when I complained he will ask me to hustle and stop waiting for him for everything, when I needed to rent a self contain he forced me to get a roommate so we can split bills, I thought that's just how he is until my sisters got into the university and I started seeing the same father sending them money upon money and renting secure and high quality apartments for them, when I graduated he expected me to get a job and move out, point is, my life was hard from the beginning simply because I was a guy.

I hardly see my dad smile, although my mum is the opposite which is why I confide in her most times and through her I learnt how to be caring and respectful towards ladies, but I don't have the time or willpower to be as mushy as a typical Nigerian girl would want, and considering what I went through I'd expect a supportive and hardworking wife to ease the hard life I had, Nigerian girls can't offer me that, because all they do is wait for a man to go and work his arse off then come and marry them, and when you marry them they become another financial burden, she will add her family join and they'll suck you like leeches, she and her family will pull you from the left and your family will pull you from the right until they tear you apart, that's why they get fat and you the head of the house will remain slim, they'll blame childbirth for gaining weight like wtf?

why I go carry my hand buy burden for myself, I'd rather marry from a society where women don't feel entitled and that's not Nigeria, no offense but yes Nigerian women are very entitled despite the fact that they have nothing to offer than birth children and make you pay bills till you die.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Princezibk: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

What is this one saying.....?See this Single mother giving bad advice to other women's son..... Majority indeed.....

If they are that pleasant to be with, the man that got them pregnant will be with them loving them... u women always want to come here and paint pictures that single mothers are victims... Shiorr....we know better. ....

Even single mothers don't want their own son to marry single mothers like them......If ur son carry single mother of three kids come house ..I know u will be the first to refused....So stop capping....u just dey disguise...
Who told you I’m a single mother I have also castigated them when I was younger but while growing mentally and socially, I see I was wrong . What will you say about a happily married man lying that he has a broken home, sweet talking an innocent young woman into relationship or marriage then boom she gets pregnant 🤰. Later kata kata burst and she decided not to abort ? Or A gullible sweet soul lady falling for a serial universal baby daddy ? I have witnessed many , so not all single mothers are harlots or useless as you presumed. Thanks ☺️
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
THISLIFE01:

Exactly my thoughts, apart from the child been a major connection between her and her ex, if he comes around frequently, he might use d child as an excuse to continue getting intimate with her behind op's back.
Some single mothers hardly forget d father of their child/children.

Majority of them met those baby daddy when they're virgin and it's somewhat hard to let go even they're not together anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Darkandhandsom(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
I pity the OP

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sylve11: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Why should a single woman's child or the fact that she has a child repulse anyone?!! undecided

Does birthing a child make a woman less human?!! Is that supposed to make them less attractive?!!

SMH!!!

Frost, the child is not the issue here. Loving them is not the issue here, too.

Most of the single mothers are extremely manipulative.

If things are right, a virgin man is supposed to marry a virgin woman. The scattered ones can as well get themselves. Hope you understand. wink cool

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
ikeno:
There's nothing wrong with falling in love with a single mother so long she reciprocate the love too.one thing single mother cherish more is their child and if you adore her child the way you adore her she will give you unconditional love

You are wrong, which single mother gives you unconditional love? They only love you on the condition that you provide money to train their children even when the kids have a father somewhere around.

A woman without a child has not given you unconditional love it's a single mother who is looking for money for house rent, feeding, tuition etc that will give you unconditional love? Why do men deceive themselves a lot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princezibk:
Who told you I’m a single mother I have also castigated them when I was younger but while growing mentally and socially, I see I was wrong . What will you say about a happily married man lying that he has a broken home, sweet talking an innocent young woman into relationship or marriage then boom she gets pregnant 🤰. Later kata kata burst and she decided not to abort ? Or A gullible sweet soul lady falling for a serial universal baby daddy ? I have witnessed many , so not all single mothers are harlots or useless as you presumed. Thanks ☺️

Bro that's why we are advocating/ shouting on top of our lungs now , They should stop using their emotions in place of logic and stop been foolish.
Doing things same way without results and keep doing it,is a definition of insanity. We have had too many single mom already.
You said men deceive them but these been happening since ages,how come the new generation couldn't learn from the past and instead repeating same old mistakes, all boils down to gullibility and selfishness of the female folks.
It's hard to tell though, this is complicated bro.....

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by MrBONE2(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Greystone:
For your sake I hope her ex husband/ baby dady is dead and that she’s a good woman if not Shege danburo-uba Pro Max awaits you. undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Deogratiasfx: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

That's the thing about them.... Relationships should be about love and companionship between a man and woman.... But for single mothers it's a complicated love triangle that the survival is dependent on the happiness of the child alone...

It's no longer unconditional ...it's transactional
U are just an available means to an end when dating a single mother...it's almost always not love for them ..it's always a coping/survival mechanism ....

U are the child's father when they need money and u are spoiling the child...wait till when u discipline the child...u will be reminded that the child isn't yours

That is the sad truth. Let the guy understand what he is going into. He knows the lady more than everyone else.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princezibk:

Bros u dey irritate me..... U know why??... U dey try paint women wey dey spread legs outside marriage as victims.....

U cannot meet a man and refuse to do ur home work about him...then spread legs and claim he deceived you..why are u fvcking outside marriage in the first place??

All of them na slut hiding under being deceived.........besides...the decision to keep the baby is hers....it's her body...abortion is a very good option.....

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Powersurge: 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

I am practically laughing.

You think you are better than her previous babe daddy?

Continue! Body go tell u how far.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kot1917(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

From looking for a foreigner to marry to dating a single mother... my brother, if you can handle her well. By the way what happened to her baby daddy....
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express

Fcvk her like 8 times first, if you still feel same, then go ahead with your plans.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by freemanq(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
She will make a better wife for you
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

Shey na those ones wey they sing CARRY ME DEY GO MY HUSBAND'S HOUSE ? For church abi,just dey play, ok ooo you go dey alright last last.

My question for you is, would she have married you in her prime as broke nigga? Hell No.
You can advocate for as long as you want but those species are on a different world, just wait untill you run into fellas like Tonto Dike,then you will have a rethink.
I'm sure you will spend all your money to want to date Tonto Dike ,Tiwa Savage etc.
Well the said topic is not for Teen-Youth but Matured thinking one.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2023
humilitypays:
There is nothing wrong at all.

Just try and adopt her son legally as your own son and you guys are good to go.

Adoption? Someone is just trying to know a lady you are telling him to adopt? See advice

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

Dey play ooooo,untill you find yourself with a pair of TONTO DIKE type before your sense will go back to default mode.
No be all we read for internet be truth,Tonto Dike has her shortcomings so stop speaking I'll of someone
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I'm sure you will spend all your money to want to date Tonto Dike ,Tiwa Savage etc.
Well the said topic is not for Teen-Youth but Matured thinking one.

Sure why not,infact those ladies you mentioned won't even cost me nothing because their initial value was depleted already.
I won't spend shishi on No good premium investment, that aside age is different from WISDOM ,please choose wisely

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
lordnkem000:
Single mothers? Op I no join you at all. Became friends with one few weeks ago and we started talking, the girl don destroy her baby daddy for my side no be small, how he left her for another woman and later marry the woman, how she dey train her kid alone and how he came back to ask her to be his second wife but she refused, talk plenty no be here. Red flags just plenty around her na so I just suru and advice myself. Run as fast as you can. Today's women especially Nairaland women are bittered and has nothing or little to offer you outside pvssy

Unknown to her she is telling you what will befall you when you go ahead with her.

People who don't see good in others will never see good in you.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by oluala881: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
[quote author=L1TTLE post=127487103]She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family

Anyways don't be moved by physical features. Do your background study.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by DangoteIvy: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
intruder15:

A single mother doesn't mean she is less than human. What matters is her story and how she fends for her baby. Does she depend on others to feed and take care of her baby? Is she working her ass out to ensure that she doesn't beg anyone for funds?
I find hardworking women attractive. They may be bossy and focused but also a baby when around the right person. Her story matters. It may be fabricated as well. Read between the lines.
cool
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

No be all we read for internet be truth,Tonto Dike has her shortcomings so stop speaking I'll of someone

You're very correct, but all am asking you to pray for is her type,I promise you find out the hard way.

That's all
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by BRATISLAVA: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
LeeSmart:
I no even knw wetin i wan tell op like dis, but try as hard as possible not to comeback here with another script telling us how bad and manipulative she is oo
Because he just be a saint, and she the single mother devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.