Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40145 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by THISLIFE01: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jackipapa:
Having a child or children outside wedlock is not a crime, the only issue is the father should not be showing up all the time.
You needed to ask her a lot of questions and may be document it. Do this and thank me later!

Exactly my thoughts, apart from the child been a major connection between her and her ex, if he comes around frequently, he might use d child as an excuse to continue getting intimate with her behind op's back.
Some single mothers hardly forget d father of their child/children.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by hkidola00(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
grin grin grin
jamesversion:

Did you eat in her house? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
tobsonkings:
There is nothing wrong in dating a single. Provided her personality is such that she is hardworking, respectful, trustworthy beautiful and godfearing.
If I were single, I could marry a single mother.

Remember that's child/children comes before you in the marriage/relationship when taking critical decisions.

I know a married couple with such scenario, the lady ask my guy to take life insurance in both of their name and her as the beneficiary and guy did without questioning but the lady used her kids from previous relationships as beneficiary in her 401k (retirement savings) and other secret investments she has.
My guy later finds out and canceled their insurance policy later on .
Those women are wounded and are on revenge mission trust me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by VULCAN(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
A single mother is advising men to marry single mothers.

What else is new.

Princezibk:
What do you mean by broken arrow ? But an unmarried / non single mother can get married to a serial baby daddy/divorced man/polygamous man 😏😏 Stop branding single mom please,,, it’s most of you men that ruin them .

Majority of the single mother are far better, charismatic, pleasant to be with than non single ladies πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
Xpol:
you're wickedly wicked haba. Lol

There are many factors that make a woman single mother. It can happen to your sister or mine. In this case are we going to wish they remain single for life? No

The major problem with most single mother is that they'll deceive you with good characters til you marry them finish and start seeing shege banza.

Forget the factor baba.....single mothers have no real love to give .....all their niceness and pvssy whey them give you is just a survival move to make you pay for their baggages... U will foreverly be in a love triangle, rectangle or pentagon depending on the number of kids because the affection they will dish out to u is dependent on weda u can pay for their kids expense and theirs as well.....

..I know there are few men that have good experience with them...but the overwhelming number of men that regret associating with them is enough to tag them a no-go area

single mother don't even want their son and male family member to marry another single mother

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by zcee: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Oga chop clean mouth comot body
Single mothers na werey
I don't need to give you more reasons

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ransomed: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
I pity her a lot, you will later abandon her after sampling her. God will reward your deceit.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by thomasjoe(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Helping to train another man's child is not even the biggest issue .
The real issues are the heap of Emotional , Social, Financial , UNCONSCIOUS BIASES and other baggages from her past, that she is likely to continually dump at you ....and still blame you for her errors / inability to reach your expectations .
Most of them are usually more toxic than you think at the begining .
There will be exceptions though but it is what it is.

It's best you walk away asap and friend zone her .

Emma513:
NO GO AREA OO, IF NOT, YOU WILL END UP TRAINING A CHILD THAT IS NOT YOURS tongue

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by JetStar: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

You nor sure say na spiritual konji dey hold you so?
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

Oga shift well,you're plainly walking into the lion's den simple,more than half % of them wasn't stupid but was gullible and greedy. Meaning, if the same lady was in her prime before having that child she would never have settled for a guy like you because at that time she will call you broke ass nigga and am sure she wont defend you like you are doing now. They rather follow yahoo guys and later fake repentance as the clock ticking away from them.
My guy this thing is complicated oooo
I ask that majority it's their greed and foolishness but have ever wondered that we guys deceive these ladies and get them pregnant and never wanna marry them.
They are not demon as depicted to be.
A single mother that is working and fears GOD is better than all those ones that are flushing their Wombs every 6months.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by id4sho(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I accepts but Single mothers I know will want to give in Everything to make the marriage work cause she knows that her Value will drop if she messes up in the new marriage.
The so called Ladies we date have mostly flushed out their Wombs through Abortion and social media has taken over their thinking
No doubt
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by id4sho(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
thomasjoe:

Helping to train another man's child is not even the biggest issue .
The real issues are the heap of Emotional , Social, Financial , UNCONSCIOUS BIASES and other baggages from her past, that she is likely to continually dump at you ....and still blame you for her errors / inability to reach your expectations .
Most of them are usually more toxic than you think at the begining .
There will be exceptions though but it is what it is.

It's best you walk away asap and friend zone her .

Toto water don touch him brain cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by jojothaiv(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
A quick question, OP.

Care to find out what your dad (I'm particular about him here) would say about such union, what happen to the man that left her in the family way and again are they within reach? The answers to this will tell you what to do.

Normally, matters like this no suppose bother me sha
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sharone21(f): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

That's the thing about them.... Relationships should be about love and companionship between a man and woman.... But for single mothers it's a complicated love triangle that the survival is dependent on the happiness of the child alone...

It's no longer unconditional ...it's transactional
U are just an available means to an end when dating a single mother...it's almost always not love for them ..it's always a coping/survival mechanism ....

U are the child's father when they need money and u are spoiling the child...wait till when u discipline the child...u will be reminded that the child isn't yours

This kind of relationship or marriage is NOT for SELFISH and IMMATURE persons like you..... When will you fully understand YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Mosba: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
You will soon believe when you found out why she was a single mother in the first place

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
Yes. It's weird.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Hassanmaye(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express
Haha why? Allow him love conquers all

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by OmoOshodi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Starting a match with 1 goal ahead...handicap

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SweetVibe: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
nairaland2:

Go through my posts,

I wrote about a man in a phallic stage.

You are still at the phallic stage,

Men at this stage hardly listens,

Men at this stage think with their erection,

No one can say anything to you now.

Keep playing,

You will learn the hard way

Please boss, can you give me a link to this?

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princezibk:
What do you mean by broken arrow ? But an unmarried / non single mother can get married to a serial baby daddy/divorced man/polygamous man 😏😏 Stop branding single mom please,,, it’s most of you men that ruin them .

Majority of the single mother are far better, charismatic, pleasant to be with than non single ladies πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

What is this one saying.....?See this Single mother giving bad advice to other women's son..... Majority indeed.....

If they are that pleasant to be with, the man that got them pregnant will be with them loving them... u women always want to come here and paint pictures that single mothers are victims... Shiorr....we know better. ....

Even single mothers don't want their own son to marry single mothers like them......If ur son carry single mother of three kids come house ..I know u will be the first to refused....So stop capping....u just dey disguise...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by koboko69: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

From experience, their child comes first, and when u have issues in the future, despite the bond u have created with their kid, helped with the kid, they will use that same kid against you. I lived with mine and her 1 year old daughter, picked her up from school, from baby sitter all those stuffs, she still had the guts to ask me what have i dont for her in this life, ended up cheating and now she blocked my number on the kid's phone who is 6 now. The girl have tried to contact me several times, I can see her messages, but she cant see anything I send to her or even my calls. That is how iPhone works when u block, u can text the person u block but the person can't text you back. I feel bad for her cos she doesnt know her mom is why she cant reach me. She even accused me of not calling her again. But its all good! Life goes on, no more tokumbo, or after 1. Never again!!

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Advertisershubs(f): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

You have made the right thought.

If Your Mind STILL Yearns for Her even after She Told You About Her Condition, Then - Trust Your INSTINCT.

We May Not Trust Anyone,
But
INSTINCT Never Fails Us,

So;

Trust Your INSTINCT.

Another Fun Part is That The Truth will Always Set You Free.

Her Truth Has Set Her Free.

Go For Gold...!

She Will Definitely Award And Accord Eternal Respect To You - FOREVER!

PS:

Are You A Business Owner in Nigeria ? Kindly, Read Through My Bio. Most Importantly, Take Actions.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I ask that majority it's their greed and foolishness but have ever wondered that we guys deceive these ladies and get them pregnant and never wanna marry them.
They are not demon as depicted to be.
A single mother that is working and fears GOD is better than all those ones that are flushing their Wombs every 6months.

Shey na those ones wey they sing CARRY ME DEY GO MY HUSBAND'S HOUSE ? For church abi,just dey play, ok ooo you go dey alright last last.

My question for you is, would she have married you in her prime as broke nigga? Hell No.
You can advocate for as long as you want but those species are on a different world, just wait untill you run into fellas like Tonto Dike,then you will have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sylve11: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
TinubuThief:
Just go and share your assets because you go soon...... OTILO

Believe you me, I have been there but that was my worst mistake in life.

She was so lovely for the three years we dated. After that, we got married and wedded in a church but the marriage didn't last up to 7 months. This happened 2017. I later remarried last 3 years and I am blessed with a baby boy and a wonderful woman.

She was very lovely and caring when we were dating but immediately we got married, she immediately changed to Jezebel+ Lucifer. My dear friend and brother,dont be deceived by all those caring and loving and this early thrill's. Right now, you are allowing your erection to direct your direction and it's not going to be easy on you believe me. Immediately you marry her, the true color will come out. You better run as far and fast as your legs can carry you

They will not listen to you.

cool
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Hassanmaye(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Emma513:
NO GO AREA OO, IF NOT, YOU WILL END UP TRAINING A CHILD THAT IS NOT YOURS tongue
Haha you guys should allow love to conquer please
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sleeknaija(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Be careful. She might mean well for your relationship but as soon as she get what she wants she will prioritise her soon over you.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sylve11: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
DesChyko:
I think you are more attracted by the confirmed knowledge that the possibility of sex without consequences is higher grin

However, you may learn a lifetime lesson on why men are called chasers and women are hunters 😏

Deep! cool
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sleeknaija(m): 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Emma513:

Training the child isn't even a problem but at the end of the day, her son is first thing to her b4 she thinks about u or ur own children.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sylve11: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
jamesversion:

Did you eat in her house? undecided

Lol grin cool
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Chetas81(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express
lol this also happened to me right now as im typing this, but 4uck only, because I hate those double dating girls
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Xpol: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Forget the factor baba.....single mothers have no real love to give .....all their niceness and pvssy whey them give you is just a survival move to make you pay for their baggages... U will foreverly be in a love triangle, rectangle or pentagon depending on the number of kids because the affection they will dish out to u is dependent on weda u can pay for their kids expense and theirs as well.....

..I know there are few men that have good experience with them...but the overwhelming number of men that regret associating with them is enough to tag them a no-go area

single mother don't even want their son and male family member to marry another single mother
Na true talk. These days self even the one wey never born na wahala. Virgin self show me shege pro max wey I'll never forget in my life. No matter how patient or careful a man is he can't fully know or understand a woman until they start living together.

Most women are Angels when they never enter man house fully. After they turn devil.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.