Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. (31369 Views)

I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Owen247: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I shamed most men not only Op, and I'll continue to shame you all if you don't stop creating threads about arguments and fightings on inheritance and properties.

Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by feedthenation(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
---a very good decision---
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Bliss52: 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
advise for the lazy and shallow minds. Your mates are CEOs at same age, why u are comfortable in your family house. Backward thinking. Mtchewwwww

Poverty mentality

Jeff Bezos, Donald trump, Bill Gates, Ellon Musk all got springboarded into wealth because of a wealthy background

Even Otedola and Dangote

You wey be nobody wants to start from square one diminishing your family effort

1 Like

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by salem1996: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Number one reason most Nigerians live away from their parents is fornication...

Indians , Pakistani, Arabs all stay with their parents till they get footings

My area brother, stayed comfortably with his parents even with wife and kids, till he built a small bungalow on one of his dads land

It depends on the kind of parents one finds himself. There are homes where parents are so godly and though they are parents, they acknowledge your freedom and choices as children. There are homes that are the exact opposite. As long as you live with them, you have no right whatsoever to even make your decisions.

I'm in my late twenties, have been attempting to leave my parent's house and I decided to honour them as parents by letting them know my plans even when others told me to arrange the house and leave before telling them. I gave them reasons I needed to leave but that became the Genesis of crisis between me and them.
I can be at work, my Dad will just send a message from somewhere and ask me to go get it for him as though he forgot I'm working.

There are parents that ask you what's your plans like? Some parents will even kick against your plans once you are not living theirs.

It depends on the parent one finds his or herself

3 Likes

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bliss52:

Poverty mentality

Jeff Bezos, Donald trump, Bill Gates, Ellon Musk all got springboarded into wealth because of a wealthy background

Even Otedola and Dangote

You wey be nobody wants to start from square one diminishing your family effort
losers mentality. Keep losing, backwardness promax. Your mates in lekki are already CEOs at 38 I repeat again. Keep sucking your mum's breast at 36. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Bliss52: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
salem1996:

It depends on the kind of parents one finds himself. There are homes where parents are so godly and though they are parents, they acknowledge your freedom and choices as children. There are homes that are the exact opposite. As long as you live with them, you have no right whatsoever to even make your decisions.

I'm in my late twenties, have been attempting to leave my parent's house and I decided to honour them as parents by letting them know my plans even when others told me to arrange the house and leave before telling them. I gave them reasons I needed to leave but that became the Genesis of crisis between me and them.
I can be at work, my Dad will just send a message from somewhere and ask me to go get it for him as though he forgot I'm working.

There are parents that ask you what's your plans like? Some parents will even kick against your plans once you are not living theirs.

It depends on the parent one finds his or herself

That's true, they never outgrow that authority except you are away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Bliss52: 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
losers mentality. Keep losing, backwardness promax. Your mates in lekki are already CEOs at 38 I repeat again. Keep sucking your mum's breast at 36. Tufiakwa

We Sabi you type of family, kikiki... no worry Jappa from your family poverty nobody is Blaming you... some at 4th generation of wealth and title and still leveraging on that

But as for you Lekki swamp your life goal
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by OlawaleBammie: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You and your breeders are the biggest fo*l.

Madam, leave me and my breeders alone, don't worry about us ok??

Just accept u re a fuul so that everybody will rest, abi u no like make peace reign??
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by salem1996: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:
Our Multimillionaire Anthony Joshua is still with her mother and he is proud about it.

He has houses, cars and investments all round.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by doneback04: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
wiseone28:
Rent dey cost now if you know

nairaland with discouragement people, grin you want to put the man in fear, you don't know as a man you need to accept responsibility by taking steps, you can't remain in a house wey you were born and have your own kids , you have to challenge yourself

1 Like

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by boxypane(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
The arrogance and pride in your write up makes it bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by bigman001(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Peter532:
Don't let peer pressure tension you.
I am 36 entering 37 few month from now and I still live with my mother.
My dad is late and my mum is aged, I see no reason going to rent an apartment when the one I am living can easily be mine.
I just need to refurbished it and I am good with my wives and kids.

I know some negative people will come to catch me witch saying I am for the death of my parents and so my kids Will wished for me too when I am aged.

That's where you are wrong no one is praying for anyone's death.
It's contentment.
I am planning on taking my relationship life serious and bring an offspring next year. Just a mini introduction my fiancee family that should do till we are ready to tie the knot.

Happy new year in advance.

Anyone that is not comfortable with it should hug their community transformer, its always available, waiting to be hugged . Complements of the season to you bro .
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by GoodRocks: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Except you are an illiterate, ignorant, intentionally unenlightened, or chose to live in a cave, a sane grown up adult shouldn't be asking these questions, but then, sound mind usually escape most of you when trying to make baseless points.

Simple question he asked you, you started yarning dust

Are we forbidden to build money? Are you Women forbidden to make your own money? Answer the damn question and stop dodging it! Everytime men, men!
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by wiseone28: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
doneback04:

nairaland with discouragement people, grin you want to put the man in fear, you don't know as a man you need to accept responsibility by taking steps, you can't remain in a house wey you were born and have your own kids , you have to challenge yourself
But the guy no complain and he is happy about it
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by doneback04: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2023
wiseone28:
But the guy no complain and he is happy about it

That guy must be a River guy, they don't taking responsibility
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2023
DDIA:

You no get sense. Can you save yourself the self embarrassment?

You are the senseless idiot here.

grin
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bradford111:

Receive sense ijn

Tell that to your parents.

1 Like

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by cenaman(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
I don't know if this guy is seun brother, for 3 days now his stupid and useless post is making fp back to back all about his family affair
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Madam, leave me and my breeders alone, don't worry about us ok??

Just accept u re a fuul so that everybody will rest, abi u no like make peace reign??

You and your breeders are the biggest fo*l in the planet, you were not supposed to be allowed to germinate, dem suppose spit you out, arindin.

1 Like

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2023
Owen247:

Many are mad but few are roaming.

Exactly, like your mother and father.

1 Like

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by PastorFire: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
maasoap:

Lol. On top this life wey go come to an end? Everything has its own time

The unmistakable words of a weak man!
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Scientheosopher(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
As for the OP, see ehn

We have been dead for many millions of years and when we are here, we wont even live up to 2 centuries before we return to another millions of dead years...So life is too short to live it following one stupid manual by a mad author

Life has no manual, do whatever that makes u happy as in 100 years to this time, [/b]How u choose to live now wont bother anyone[b]
Your head may not be attached to your neck if you say the bolded at a place where there is an argument about the ills of the amalgamation of Northern and Southern Protectorate, which became Nigeria.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Empresa: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Blankstare:

Forget that thing! gone are the days when opportunities and luck spread everywhere, every part of the globe is now competitive. Nothing day outside anymore, O.p can still make it from his parent's home if he's well strategic.
@36, you can try. Things look normal in real life even when they have been manipulated spiritually.

Na person wey fall look back get sense no be person wey fall look front
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by olumaxi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2023
I was with my parents with 3 kids and a wife at 36....I moved into my own built 3 bedroom bungalow at 37.....and I stil visit them every blessed week.........am even typing dis inside my room in dia house

Don't let anybody decieve u.........u can stay with ur parents til u are 40, but u must also have a meaningful plan though

1 Like

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by SirLakes: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
90% Nigerian men are always entitled to their parents property, they never want to build or have theirs, smh.

You just manufacture percentage anyhow from your bug infested brain grin grin grin

You are a dullard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night / I Love To Marry Her But worrying about the high bride price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.