Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. (31245 Views)

I Hope My Decision Is Not Bad? / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Tetraozonaitera: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
Our Multimillionaire Anthony Joshua is still with her mother and he is proud about it.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Empresa: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2023
Go and check your life. Even when things are manipulated spiritually, it always look normal in real life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by webizone(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
We don't need a soothsayer to know that the OP is a ronuist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by demystified01: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
What is your point

I'm starting to understand that most male monikers are educated illiterates,

How is it that you people fail to reason well? There are so many cases of men killing their brothers because of inheritance, selling off their dead brothers properties or claiming it as their own while sending wives and kids out on the streets, so many men here creating threads regarding having disputes on properties and inheritance thereby causing irreparable damages in the family and irreconcilable rift, yet this your comment is all you could come up with?

Op came to boost about living in his parents house, someone up there asked if he's the only child, he is yet to reply, meaning he isn't the only child, meaning there is a likelihood that there will be disputes in the nearest future on that property, yet you see that as some sort of achievement? No wonder Nigeria is the way it is today, if you can keep destroying the country , of course the family and home front will be child's play.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Omoawoke2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
Peter532:
Don't let peer pressure tension you.
I am 36 entering 37 few month from now and I still live with my mother.
My dad is late and my mum is aged, I see no reason going to rent an apartment when the one I am living can easily be mine.
I just need to refurbished it and I am good with my wives and kids.

I know some negative people will come to catch me witch saying I am for the death of my parents and so my kids Will wished for me too when I am aged.

That's where you are wrong no one is praying for anyone's death.
It's contentment.
I am planning on taking my relationship life serious and bring an offspring next year. Just a mini introduction my fiancee family that should do till we are ready to tie the knot.

Happy new year in advance.

Nothing wrong bro, don’t let anybody use pressure wound you. This life has no specific formular. Live according to your pace
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Bradford111(m): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I'm starting to understand that most male monikers are educated illiterates,

How is it that you people fail to reason well? There are so many cases of men killing their brothers because of inheritance, selling off their dead brothers properties or claiming it as their own while sending wives and kids out on the streets, so many men here creating threads regarding having disputes on properties and inheritance thereby causing irreparable damages in the family and irreconcilable rift, yet this your comment is all you could come up with?

Op came to boost about living in his parents house, someone up there asked if he's the only child, he is yet to reply, meaning he isn't the only child, meaning there is a likelihood that there will be disputes in the nearest future on that property, yet you see that as some sort of achievement? No wonder Nigeria is the way it is today, if you can keep destroying the country , of course the family and home front will be child's play.

Receive sense ijn
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by santaclaws: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
90% Nigerian men are always entitled to their parents property, they never want to build or have theirs, smh.

90% of Nigerian men? How did you come about that percentage? By the way, don't you pray for your children to enjoy your house and inherit your property when you're gone?

Some children won't be as rich as their parents and it's fine... most important thing is for them to not struggle for what their parents already have.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by chuxjay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

My point is, if men are able to toil and make a name for themselves through various achievements, inheriting parents properties will only be seen as an added advantage, not something to fight and scream over.

Just like you've toiled and made a name for yourself
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by zelnababa(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
If not that l ma not in my home town, waiting go make me rent house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by DDIA: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
90% Nigerian men are always entitled to their parents property, they never want to build or have theirs, smh.
A good thing cool
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Smartguyboy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Check out most threads here on inheritance and fighting for properties, it is always created by men which is embarrassing and disgraceful, Op for instance is proud of living in his father's house, if he has any atom of shame, he wouldn't come here to boost about it

My point is, if men are able to toil and make a name for themselves through various achievements, inheriting parents properties will only be seen as an added advantage, not something to fight and scream over.

If you have the advantage why killing your self?
98% of men who rent house while they family have one is to feel free for fornication , I built house for my parent but I still went out to rent my own apartment in the same city just to have freedom .
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by DDIA: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
Op, are you the only child of your parents?
Are you interested in becoming one of his wives? grin

1 Like

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2023
You need to ask yourself certain questions n do a random reflections about your life and age......

2 Likes

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by DDIA: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Except you are an illiterate, ignorant, intentionally unenlightened, or chose to live in a cave, a sane grown up adult shouldn't be asking these questions, but then, sound mind usually escape most of you when trying to make baseless points.
E pain am 😎
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by DDIA: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2023
jmoore:

Epitome of an ignoramus!

You dey mock the op. Show us your mansion.
You are allergic to success?
Log of wood dey your eyes and you want to remove a speck from another person eye.
FountainOfYouth will not like this.

Stop telling her the truth you evil man. angry angry angry
Don’t you know the truth hurts?

Especially entitled beings angry

grin grin grin
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by drimzsmoke(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Check out most threads here on inheritance and fighting for properties, it is always created by men which is embarrassing and disgraceful, Op for instance is proud of living in his father's house, if he has any atom of shame, he wouldn't come here to boost about it

This your "mentality" is somehow sha, I don't want to say it's a poor man's way of reasoning. I think rich people work so as to pass down their properties to their offspring. It's the reason most of them don't give birth to plenty. On the other hand, poor people give birth to plenty with the hope that one of them will be successful and bring them out of poverty. Even a microorganism with no brains won't reproduce except the resources is plentiful

The hospital where I'm working at the moment belongs to my MD's dad. Both the house he's living and his company(hospital) belong to his dad!!!
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by King125007(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2023
Even till today, He still lives in His Father's house.Stop giving men pressure 🤲🏻😂

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by DDIA: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Read to understand,

Does me saying "most threads" refer to Op alone?
You no get sense. Can you save yourself the self embarrassment?

grin
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Peter532:
My dad is late and my mum is aged, I see no reason going to rent an apartment when the one I am living can easily be mine.

I know some negative people will come to catch me witch saying I am for the death of my parents and so my kids Will wished for me too when I am aged.

It's contentment.
I am planning on taking my relationship life serious and bring an offspring next year. Just a mini introduction my fiancee family that should do till we are ready to tie the knot.

Not Bad.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by DDIA: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Who should now be entitled to the property??
Bless you. kiss

You just turned me on with that comment, now I want to fvck you.

How can I see you? cool
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by Astimshire: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
OK
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by TheBTCinvestor: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
Peter532:

It's contentment.

Ur a disgrace...tueh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by oguns222: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Number one reason most Nigerians live away from their parents is fornication...

Indians , Pakistani, Arabs all stay with their parents till they get footings

My area brother, stayed comfortably with his parents even with wife and kids, till he built a small bungalow on one of his dads land

Read before commenting
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by tyinfinity: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2023
What is bad in living in your parents house .why having children if there will not be inheritance.you can be sad because you don't have this opportunity but pray that your properties waste here on earth before you start to type nonsense
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by candygist: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

I guess we should abandon our parents property once we've archived our own.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by NaijaCover(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nawa o
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by candygist: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Except you are an illiterate, ignorant, intentionally unenlightened, or chose to live in a cave, a sane grown up adult shouldn't be asking these questions, but then, sound mind usually escape most of you when trying to make baseless points.

You dey speak English. You don't have anything to inherit from your parents. Shame on you people.
Re: At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. by BBQZ: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Did u guys miss the part where he said his mum is aged and lives in the same house 🏠 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / “my Husband’s Girlfriend Took My Pant, Bra From Our Home,’’ Wife Tells Court / Help: My Grandma Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.