Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland (7758 Views)

Nigerians Accuse Tinubu Of Tribalism, For Bypassing Brilliant Dr. Obiora / Why The Tribalism against the Igbos? / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Jflex07(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2023
K
Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Shomek(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Some of nairaland mods don't come online for months sir can u add me as a mod

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Localemperor: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2023
We will not stop until an end is put to it...

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Christistruth00: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2023
aljharem:
@Seun. It is unfortunate that you have not read the handwriting on the wall.

I have been here since the inception of Nairaland and had my fair share.

These SE tribalist are IPOB and ready to destroy your business. Smell the coffee already and stop being a weakling.

They use different user names to stir up tribal issues and are a cancer to the society.

Ban anyone with tribal inclination on any topic and watch tribalism reduce.

These people are revisionist and wicked and it is just a matter of time they destroy all you stand for.

They are the same from GRV to IPOB

Actually ipob Terrorists have their own internet Media Propaganda Warriors flooding everywhere with fake News and threats just l Ike Ojukwu did

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Emma513: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Those people and victimization mentality.

They are the ones Nairaland is even protecting.
SEUN BAN THIS MONIKER FOR LIFE, S~HE IS SO TRIBALISTIC NEVER MAKE GOOD POINT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by accordadoga21(f): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2023
Emma513:
SEUN BAN THIS MONIKER FOR LIFE, S~HE IS SO TRIBALISTIC NEVER MAKE GOOD POINT

Hehehe

Ok Emeka

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Linzo(m): 9:17am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun why calling certain regions names, it's shows that what people are saying against you is true.

The best ban any Monika or post that have anything tribalism in it. Even in this rebuttal people are already tribalizing it with their posts.

Start banning them to show how serious you're to fight tribalism that is a threat to your business

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Beverages: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2023
I'm interested.m to work with nairaland. Where do I send my resume?
Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by ruggedboych: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2023
Lol
Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by mightyhaze: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2023
Take this thing down

Sometimes it's good to shut up and keep people speculating..than to open up and clear every doubt!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Emma513: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun BAN YARIMO, ACCODADOGA21, AND HIS FOLLOWERS FOR LIFE

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Afamed: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Those who bath , sleep, and wake in Tribalism are the first to complain when they are being fed with bitter side of their work.

Unfortunately, Seun is failing into their trap

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by tivta(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:
I would like to address the allegations on Twitter about tribalism on Nairaland or that I am some kind of tribalist, because I was told that not addressing them means that they are true.

The more extreme variants of that claim are being pushed primarily by south-eastern tribalists who feel that south-western tribalists have the upper hand on Nairaland in their battles with each other.

Whenever they are banned after breaking rule 2 of Nairaland, they will go back to Twitter to lament about how Nairaland is against their tribe and how I'm personally working against them.

I urge you to disregard any accusation against me or against Nairaland if the accusers cannot prevent hard evidence to support their claims. These people make things up, and people just believe them.

For avoidance of doubt, I have always been a supporter and admirer of south-eastern people. I will never have any tribalistic bone in my body. I am a human who views people as humans first.

The micro-kernel of truth in the mountain of lies is that Nairaland is under-staffed. The staff I have do not moderate as efficiently as I want them to. They also struggle with following my instructions.

So if you go to Nairaland looking for tribalism, you will find it in certain areas, just as you will if you search Twitter for tribalism, because of people whose main business online is tribal trolling.

However, I want Nairaland to be better than Twitter. I want to improve the consistency of moderation on Nairaland. For this reason, I am in the process of recruiting more people to help.

Seun I'm highly disappointed in you. You can't claim not to see most tribal threads come from pro TINUBU supporters, from hungerbad, Leo, seunmes etc. well no matter how hard we try Nigeria will always be divided along tribal lines.
Enjoy nairaland fame while it lasts.
Least I forget if mynd44 is still a mod after all these, then you are truly tribalistic...

13 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 9:21am On Dec 30, 2023
tempest01:
Even in your rebuttal, you are throwing tribe around. South east this, south west that.
Dude is naturally dull; I mean what is this rubbish? Took him days to address tribalism here and the only thing he could come up with after all these days is a post that pits Igbos against Yorubas. Pathetic

He doesn't want to fight tribalism because it brings views which brings money.

Tribalism is high in politics section so that is where his attention should be. The under staffed excuse doesn't fly. Take care of politics section and you are good.

Also he should make phone number verification for new and old members mandatory.

Censor some words, automate some banning process.

New users will wait for some time or earn some points before than post or comment.

Introduce mute or block button so one can filter who they see their posts and what they read here.

There are lots of thing he can implement to curb tribalism here but he won't because tribalism fetchs him money.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by HugeElephant(f): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2023
Abufo:

See this one! Is it in southeast that multi million naira homes were in some cases vindictively demolished, was it in Anambra that yorubas were threatened at the eve of every election not to come out to vote.........was in southeast that people who looked yorubaish were maimed and beaten! Una no serious............Lagos and yorubaland is not the only city nor region Igbos do business in....we go soon waka ...make we see how body go dey una!

How come you are always fighting with everyone.
You should be president by now but something is wrong which is not right.. You people should look deep into it.

Nominate Oga Tony Elumelu. He seems to understand human relationships and finance

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Emma513: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:

Hehehe
Ok Emeka
OK FEMI

6 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by ruggedboych: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2023
HugeElephant:
The tribal warlords have always been majorly from the south East. It's like those people are being paid and dedicate their lives to it. Always creating threads to taunt the other tribes in Nigeria. And attacking people that question their lie peddling and high level bigotry.

It was so bad at a point they said the whole northern Nigeria was an uneducated poverty ridden tribe.
During "Eid" Arewa twitter showed them true wealth. Not some drug pushing or baby factory wealth.

Seun one of your brother already started

Make I see Wetin you go do😎

9 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Omoluabi16(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2023
The main point is nairaland is grossly understaffed. The mods are overwhelmed as I see it. Then again, people are using loopholes just to express their bigoted views.
I comment regularly on BBC and I know how many times they've wiped my comment within minutes.
For those who accuse you of tribalism, check well. They are the biggest tribalists.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Oboys12: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2023
I am an Administrative Virtual Assistant and I'm very much interested in this recruitment.

Please how can I apply.
Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by happney65: 9:25am On Dec 30, 2023
For years we told you to wield the big stick on anybody playing tribal politics you allowed it to fester on Nairaland. You simply were not bothered at all.

Now you're now complaining. grin

Make Tinubu even ban Nairaland sef, The APC wey dey look for excuse to ban SM before. By then your mind go touch ground

Alagidi oshi
Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Shomek(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2023
Totilopussylick:
What's happening today Mr Seun?
No threads is hitting the front page up till now sad
you are right me too i have been checking since
Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by AlexBells(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun, you sound like some party members I know. You will exonerate yourself from the blame that’s snakish you know. I remember during election, you allowed a certain class of ads, you still have people approving of being Islam before allowing them comment on Islamic posts. Seun you ought to be responsible for nairaland. Needless to say nairaland is somewhat anti-Igbos. I used to have time though now I’m a lot occupied.

9 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by fx45(m): 9:27am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:
I would like to address the allegations on Twitter about tribalism on Nairaland or that I am some kind of tribalist, because I was told that not addressing them means that they are true.

The more extreme variants of that claim are being pushed primarily by south-eastern tribalists who feel that south-western tribalists have the upper hand on Nairaland in their battles with each other.

Whenever they are banned after breaking rule 2 of Nairaland, they will go back to Twitter to lament about how Nairaland is against their tribe and how I'm personally working against them.

I urge you to disregard any accusation against me or against Nairaland if the accusers cannot prevent hard evidence to support their claims. These people make things up, and people just believe them.

For avoidance of doubt, I have always been a supporter and admirer of south-eastern people. I will never have any tribalistic bone in my body. I am a human who views people as humans first.

The micro-kernel of truth in the mountain of lies is that Nairaland is under-staffed. The staff I have do not moderate as efficiently as I want them to. They also struggle with following my instructions.

So if you go to Nairaland looking for tribalism, you will find it in certain areas, just as you will if you search Twitter for tribalism, because of people whose main business online is tribal trolling.

However, I want Nairaland to be better than Twitter. I want to improve the consistency of moderation on Nairaland. For this reason, I am in the process of recruiting more people to help.
So long a letter! My friend start by disengaging characters like that Mynd44. He's an ethnic champion and sees his roles here as a means of furthering his Yoruba ethnic supremacist ideas. People like him should have no business moderating a public forum.

Stop encouraging loathesome individuals like Reno Omokri from using the Nairaland platform to propagate their ethnic hatred against the Igbo nation. Why are his posts (which by way promotes anti-Igbo rhetoric 100% of the time) always rushed to the frontpage?

Some of us have been on this forum since the year you created it. We have seen it all. Mr Seun Ogadagidi, change your ways!

11 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by HugeElephant(f): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2023
ruggedboych:

Seun one of your brother already started

Make I see Wetin you go do😎
So what did I start?
Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by kimjongJezebel: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun, reading through all the what's happening here, can you honestly say this Nairaland was like this 10 years ago when there were brilliant discussions on National and International issues?

7 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by legitnow1: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

U ARE THE TRIBAL BIGOT DISTURBING IGBO WITH MULTIPLE HANDLE

4 Likes

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by HugeElephant(f): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2023
fx45:
So long a letter! My friend start by disengaging characters like that Mynd44. He's an ethnic champion and sees his roles here as a means of furthering his Yoruba ethnic supremacist ideas.

Stop encouraging loathesome individuals like Reno Omokri from using the Nairaland platform to propagate their ethnic hatred against the Igbo nation. Why are his posts (which by way promotes anti-Igbo rhetoric 100% of the time) always rushed to the frontpage?

Some of us have been on this forum since the year you created it. We have seen it all. Mr Seun Ogadagidi, change your ways!
Non of reno post is against ibo Nation.
He is just presenting the truth as it is befor you people hand twist the truth.

Its good he let you kkow who brought civilization to ibo land is Yoruba. Samuel ajayi Crowther

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Seun no need to address this.
you're not a tribalist but your employee is
put this thing together and you'll understand.
if I open mouth talk you'll be marveled.

1 Like

Re: Allegations Of Tribalism Against Me & Nairaland by HugeElephant(f): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:

Hehehe

Ok Emeka
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Heroes Of Biafra(part 1) Lt Col Rolf Steiner Of Biafra 4th Commando / Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital / Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.