Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. (25629 Views)

Please Advice What To Do Here / Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Jewessgratitud3: 4:18pm On Jan 02
Hahahahaaaa.. run away from community Kwa? 😂 wink grin cheesy grin..

You shouldn't have collected any thing from him when you know you don't love him. I've been in that kind of situation before but my saving grace was that I didn't really collect much from him but this guy pestered me for many years and even started threatening to disfigure my face. undecided.

Thank God he didn't make do his threats until I left that Area. You may have to leave that community like you said otherwise he may harm you if he discovers you don't like him.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by dkidd: 5:05pm On Jan 02
Vinnie2000:

Not all Ladies are Crazy for Wealth, like Regina Daniel and her mother. undecided

There are still lots of simplified ladies in this Country
who are NOT much into Gold-Digging or having Craze for Money and Fashion! sad smiley

Just SHINE your eyes well to see them. smiley
I tire for these guys sha. Smallie get conscience and she no want wahala later on them still dey blame her for her own truth... If she agrees to marry him the same mountain goats will be so fast to call her a gold digger and all sorts. Not everyone is poor in the mind. Na why they see nothing wrong in marrying an almost dying white woman just with the hopes of getting out of poverty. Imagine comments all over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Olayinka8793(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02
Whatisurproblem:
she say she no love him, You be wintch? 🪄🧹
But she loves his spending and generosity abi? Ogun kill her if she no get plans to return all he has spent on her after rejecting him

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Olayinka8793(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02
jumokeadele:
but you were collecting his money , and now you want to run away because saying NO at this stage contradicts the amount you've collected from him
You can imagine! I swear na thunder go fire her

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Olayinka8793(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02
dkidd:

I tire for these guys sha. Smallie get conscience and she no want wahala later on them still dey blame her for her own truth... If she agrees to marry him the same mountain goats will be so fast to call her a gold digger and all sorts. Not everyone is poor in the mind. Na why they see nothing wrong in marrying an almost dying white woman just with the hopes of getting out of poverty. Imagine comments all over
Smallie get conscience but she dey chop the man money and spending knowing fully well she no like him and can't marry him? Dey play 🙂

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by pansophist(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02
Because someone is good to you doesn't mean you have to marry them. But you have an obligation to be moral in your dealings with them. That's what it means to be a good person. Goodness is an action, not a declaration.

Don't convert him to a maga, don't give him false hope, don't play him along. Make him knows where he stands in your life. Don't lie to him, and don't waste his time.

I mean, apples are very healthy, but lions don't eat apples. He can be the perfect husband but you don't want him, and it's okay. But I repeat, you have an obligation to be good and not exploit him.

Happy new year.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:11pm On Jan 02
Olayinka8793:
But she loves his spending and generosity abi? Ogun kill her if she no get plans to return all he has spent on her after rejecting him
just advice men to dey wise up, how will a man be spending money on a woman whom you are not sure she love you, that's stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by dkidd: 8:11pm On Jan 02
Olayinka8793:
Smallie get conscience but she dey chop the man money and spending knowing fully well she no like him and can't marry him? Dey play 🙂
Be like u never know some mugu na money them take dey approach woman. If she no get conscience she nor go even talk. Na to chop the guy and open better office for him head. No pray to jam babes wey done sell thier conscience for streets then u go know between me and u who dey play

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by dkidd: 8:13pm On Jan 02
Whatisurproblem:
just advice men to dey wise up, how will a man be spending money on a woman whom you are not sure she love you, that's stupidity
Exactly... Na migu doings be those ones na. Some go dey flash and front money just to get babe then when e nor workout na to dey cry like idiots everywhere... Real Mugu Doings

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Olayinka8793(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02
dkidd:

Be like u never know some mugu na money them take dey approach woman. If she no get conscience she nor go even talk. Na to chop the guy and open better office for him head. No pray to jam babes wey done sell thier conscience for streets then u go know between me and u who dey play
if play boy wey no use money but chooses to use sweet mouth jam her, fvck weyrey comot her body and later dump her, hope you will maintain same energy. Girl chop mugu money and playboy chop innocent girl. Make everybody dey use everybody, abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by YoungLionken(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02
Many of you ladies act like you know it all only to fall back when reality hits you..

I'm happy that some guys here are intentionally telling you the wrong thing, to further escalate the issue cool...

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Ashawoman82: 8:46pm On Jan 02
Shugavee:
my dear don't go for what you don't like, no matter what , make sure anyman you date or give your body to is a man you like, money and care is important but he should be someone you like. I don't take this for granted.

There was a man who wanted to marry me also , very single , very generous and rich tho he had matured kids cause he's an advanced man, many women would be so happy to have him considering how rich he was but i didn't just find him attractive , i tried my best but i just couldn't have sex with this man , he literally feed me, gave me weekly allowance and other things I needed, i tried but i just couldn't . Now we don't talk like we use to but I'm so happy I made that decision upon all the pressure inside me. Don't force yourself
so y did u lead him on in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by sketcherJ(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02
Fahvvy:
A man possesses the qualities of a good husband and you disqualified him all because of his looks? undecided...

He provides for your wants...
He treats you well...
He puts up with your excesses...

And yet his only issue is that he's not tall enough or fine enough?

When have you ever heard anyone saying that it's a man's height that makes the marriage work? Or it's his fine face that makes the marriage work? undecided...

This is how y'all women will pass on, on men that truly care for you for irresponsible men, simply because these men don't meet some ridiculous physical standards that you have in your heads undecided...

Truth is that the things that make marriages work are not physically based, they're majorly character-based undecided...

But it's your call undecided....
Since this is a deal breaker for you, then tell him off undecided...
My most sincere prayer for you is that you know what you're doing undecided...
If you're a believer, you should seek the face of God on this matter undecided...
Nigga I am a man and although your advice here is great, you are forgetting something, attraction has to be there, if she marry by force now, you will be part of those people that will start writing epistles, leave her alone. If she ain’t attracted, she ain’t attracted

6 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:
So, there's a man who wants me to be his wife. Honestly, he possesses the qualities of a good husband, but I can't deny that I don't find him attractive. Despite my efforts, I can't seem to develop feelings for him. Seeing his face makes me angry, even though he treats me well and spends generously. His height and face are a deal-breaker for me. If I accept his proposal, I know it will cause pain, but no matter how rude I've been, he won't let go. I'm considering running away from my community altogether. I don't want him to know my parents; otherwise, I'm done.

FAST AND PRAY AND ASK GOD IF HE'S THE ONE FOR YOU BEFORE YOU MARRY FINE BOY AND REGRET FOREVER .
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Egoveen: 8:46pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:
So, there's a man who wants me to be his wife. Honestly, he possesses the qualities of a good husband, but I can't deny that I don't find him attractive. Despite my efforts, I can't seem to develop feelings for him. Seeing his face makes me angry, even though he treats me well and spends generously. His height and face are a deal-breaker for me. If I accept his proposal, I know it will cause pain, but no matter how rude I've been, he won't let go. I'm considering running away from my community altogether. I don't want him to know my parents; otherwise, I'm done.

My advice is that you run away until you are 45 then go to Zion ministries to block seat for people with genuine problems.
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by CoronaVirusPro: 8:46pm On Jan 02
Fahvvy:
A man possesses the qualities of a good husband and you disqualified him all because of his looks? undecided...

He provides for your wants...
He treats you well...
He puts up with your excesses...

And yet his only issue is that he's not tall enough or fine enough?

When have you ever heard anyone saying that it's a man's height that makes the marriage work? Or it's his fine face that makes the marriage work? undecided...

This is how y'all women will pass on, on men that truly care for you for irresponsible men, simply because these men don't meet some ridiculous physical standards that you have in your heads undecided...

Truth is that the things that make marriages work are not physically based, they're majorly character-based undecided...

But it's your call undecided....
Since this is a deal breaker for you, then tell him off undecided...
My most sincere prayer for you is that you know what you're doing undecided...
If you're a believer, you should seek the face of God on this matter undecided...

She is still young!

When she becomes midnight newspaper, she will settle for a dwarf!

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by money121(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02
Ok
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by wrongnumber: 8:47pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

And then you see another man you are attracted to but treats you like poo.

The life of some women

4 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by oliverwrites: 8:48pm On Jan 02
Don't marry anyone out of pity. It won't end well.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Mihaug(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02
Any girl into anime is my type wink

But seriously, don't be pressured into marriage to someone u don't like, because after marriage u will start seeing ur specs everywhere and na dat time u go hate ur husband even more

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Usmanovic95(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02
Link him up with one of your friends who is interested in a relationship,he might actually be having a low self esteem.He will probably transfer the feelings to this new girl and you will become free from his eyes again.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Thazard(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02
Illegal1:
omoh.........all dis useless nigeria grls slf with their wahala..

person wen dem wn manage slf go jst dey form commando ontop notin..

nah the man(simp)i blame
gringringrin
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by nagalee(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Hmm... this one is strong
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Chibuzoripob: 8:52pm On Jan 02
sad FRIENDSHIP/LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE. We are BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL made.STOP collecti his 💰/gifts if u dnt love him.OPEN up to him undecided sad.

Hope u won't join prayer warriors,go from one mountain to another, rolling on floor,collecting prayers, visiting one baba Agbomola ,alfa kwara wen u reach 44.People In this group full BADOO.

WISH YOU WELL
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by AliEzeOlu: 8:53pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

V*gina people don't know what they want.

Meanwhile this is new year, we should be getting more sensible post on FP, not some insignificant posts. Next please!

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by oguns222: 8:53pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Hmmm... Finally, animegirl will soon marry grin

Love /attraction is good in marriage. However. how responsible the man is is more important
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Fantazy(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02
Shugavee:
my dear don't go for what you don't like, no matter what , make sure anyman you date or give your body to is a man you like, money and care is important but he should be someone you like. I don't take this for granted.

There was a man who wanted to marry me also , very single , very generous and rich tho he had matured kids cause he's an advanced man, many women would be so happy to have him considering how rich he was but i didn't just find him attractive , i tried my best but i just couldn't have sex with this man , he literally feed me, gave me weekly allowance and other things I needed, i tried but i just couldn't . Now we don't talk like we use to but I'm so happy I made that decision upon all the pressure inside me. Don't force yourself

Hadn’t been you were not a gold digger, you wouldn’t have collected those things from him knowing fully well that you cannot be with him no matter what. But you kept collecting and you think karma is not real. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by greggng: 8:56pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Is not by force to marry him. Find a more mature way of telling him you can't marry him and move on . You can't marry for pity sake ...you marry cos you love him ...

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Karlifate: 8:56pm On Jan 02
Chop his money well & japa to abroad, since he doesn't want to use his God-given sense. wink

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Alexis11: 8:57pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Ladies are just too loyal to their own feelings and don't give a fvck about guy's feeling at all. grin

Follow your mind Hanti but I'm sure you are still in your mid 20s. cool

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Odiriance4all(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02
wait til you are 30s. by then you wont mind to marry cripple. confuse soul

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by MrJames007: 8:58pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Stop allowing him to spend on you then. Tell him pointblank you don't want him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Move On? / What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.