Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. (25624 Views)

Please Advice What To Do Here / Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Mom007(f): 8:58pm On Jan 02
Speaking as someone that's been there, my dear. The sooner you break it off, the better. You will end up hating him and the mere sight of him will be irritating you. You will now be taking it out on him with different attitudes. Please just free rge guy. There is the perfect person out there for the both of you. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Nackzy: 8:58pm On Jan 02
My prayer is may you never reject a perfect give from God in the name of what you want
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Aplaudez(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:
So, there's a man who wants me to be his wife. Honestly, he possesses the qualities of a good husband, but I can't deny that I don't find him attractive. Despite my efforts, I can't seem to develop feelings for him. Seeing his face makes me angry, even though he treats me well and spends generously. His height and face are a deal-breaker for me. If I accept his proposal, I know it will cause pain, but no matter how rude I've been, he won't let go. I'm considering running away from my community altogether. I don't want him to know my parents; otherwise, I'm done.

G
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by reddingtonblack: 9:01pm On Jan 02
duduade:

Leave her oooo
Na her type dey end up with fine man nothing for pockets... They also end up feeding and taking care of such men....
Attraction is her main focus...
We have so many ladies and men who belong to her group....
Everyone's priorities differs...

Please OP be quick about telling him honestly how you feel about him and let another lady who will appreciate his kind and generosity nature in addition to his face and quirky height quickly find him

Money or not ! everyone has a preference and you must respect that, everything is not just money ! money ! money !
Physical & sexual attraction can not be undermined, besides what makes you think she can't find a man she will find attractive and rich at the same times

If physical & sexual attraction is not a priority then you aint talking marriage, naa una type dey curse woman for paternity fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Dynamicboss: 9:02pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:
So, there's a man who wants me to be his wife. Honestly, he possesses the qualities of a good husband, but I can't deny that I don't find him attractive. Despite my efforts, I can't seem to develop feelings for him. Seeing his face makes me angry, even though he treats me well and spends generously. His height and face are a deal-breaker for me. If I accept his proposal, I know it will cause pain, but no matter how rude I've been, he won't let go. I'm considering running away from my community altogether. I don't want him to know my parents; otherwise, I'm done.

I guess you don't find him physically attractive but you enjoy his money shey? Aunty tell him you have a fiance and will be getting married in few months

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by aktolly54(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02
akube34:
I don’t understand. Should she marry who she is not attracted to? See the first is attraction. Others comes second
Ned not attracted Regina but she went ahead and Bleep old man and with time she love him
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by dalass(f): 9:06pm On Jan 02
marsup:
But you keep collecting his generous gifts? When he decides to retaliate, you will start crying fowl.
Quit being greedy and let the man go.

Some of you should understand that some guys though not all, don't want to take NO for an answer. If you tell them no a million times, they still believe that somehow their persistence will make you change your mind.... This is a very annoying attitude. If you don't collect things, some just dump it at your door step like it's for you and they don't want it back, do whatever you want.

Physical things are important too... Some have body/ mouth odour, maybe ugly and short like this guy. The guy prolly wants his offsprings to have better chance in life by marrying a tall and fine lady but na Dem dey get strong genes and theri kids will look short and ugly like their dad... It is well.

Besides, a lady can't possibly say yes to all suitors. Even birds and other species have specs, e.g lionesses who follow the strongest etc

OP, prayerfully choose your future partner. The guy fit look handsome self when money and care hit him well grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Hezzyluv: 9:06pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

If u believe in the existence of GOD, seek his face on this matter.

I want to know what his look is like that could warrant this repelling force from u despite him possessing the quality of a good husband. Is he took Short or too dark?
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by IjebuWarrior: 9:08pm On Jan 02
Ok, we don hear. Just make sure you refund everything he's spent on you ooo, else Ojuelegba Thunder strike your life and soul! angry

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Alexis11: 9:09pm On Jan 02
Olayinka8793:
if play boy wey no use money but chooses to use sweet mouth jam her, fvck weyrey comot her body and later dump her, hope you will maintain same energy. Girl chop mugu money and playboy chop innocent girl. Make everybody dey use everybody, abi no be so?

Sometimes this is how nature pays them back. Tomorrow she will meet a fvck boy who she's attracted to and that one will fvck and go without mercy and she will come here to complain about how men are scum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by ugodson(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Are you sure this is not a spiritual husband doing this to you?
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Sambai65(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02
undecidedAfter you don chop his money,future single mother
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Emma1Oj(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02
superintendents:
madam nothing like he can't let go, tell him the bitter truth,the earlier the better,stop wasting his time and his spendings

angry sad
Is like you don't know that when a liability meet awof dey don't like to let go.
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by ahnie: 9:20pm On Jan 02
Hahahahahaha such a dirty daft with disgusting morals.
Xosh:

John the security man that was disgraced by a chat he posted online trying to shame a lady that rejected him offline after sending a pic of his useless dick to her.
His other accts are Bintabisiriyu2, omonnaeast and the rest.
Click his profile he's the one with all the account he's following.

Recently he was begging jewess.gratitude to teach him how to deactivate his multiple accounts and she turned him down.

A cursed dirty soul that murdered his own mother,how do you expect his life to be?

A very useless old failed human being.

A product from a broken home.
Emotional Damage cheesy
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Houseontherock1: 9:21pm On Jan 02
Some things can't be forced. If you don't find a person attractive, no point leading him on because you will both be frustrated in the marriage. Stop taking his money, stop toying with his feelings and come out in plain words because some men can't read rejection handwriting on the wall unless you say it out loud
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by YourKarma: 9:22pm On Jan 02
Little21:
How long as he been courting you?
You know feelings grow with time, so just try to give it sometime and if it still doesn't work out for you, just let go.

Your happiness comes first, just do whatever makes you happy. It's your happiness after all not someone's else.
He should keep courting and wasting his time and money over a woman who doesn't find him attractive? Which kain advise una dey even give? na waa o.
And that rubbish of feelings growing with time is bullshit. This is why y'all wives cheat on y'all
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Silentgroper(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02
Fahvvy:
A man possesses the qualities of a good husband and you disqualified him all because of his looks? undecided...

He provides for your wants...
He treats you well...
He puts up with your excesses...

And yet his only issue is that he's not tall enough or fine enough?

When have you ever heard anyone saying that it's a man's height that makes the marriage work? Or it's his fine face that makes the marriage work? undecided...

This is how y'all women will pass on, on men that truly care for you for irresponsible men, simply because these men don't meet some ridiculous physical standards that you have in your heads undecided...

Truth is that the things that make marriages work are not physically based, they're majorly character-based undecided...

But it's your call undecided....
Since this is a deal breaker for you, then tell him off undecided...
My most sincere prayer for you is that you know what you're doing undecided...
If you're a believer, you should seek the face of God on this matter undecided...

look to be candid.

those things really does matter....

the height, look and stuffs like that ..

they do matter, especially mental wise...

there is just a way you won't really be connected to that relationship..

saying from experience...
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Emma1Oj(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02
Shugavee:
my dear don't go for what you don't like, no matter what , make sure anyman you date or give your body to is a man you like, money and care is important but he should be someone you like. I don't take this for granted.

There was a man who wanted to marry me also , very single , very generous and rich tho he had matured kids cause he's an advanced man, many women would be so happy to have him considering how rich he was but i didn't just find him attractive , i tried my best but i just couldn't have sex with this man , he literally feed me, gave me weekly allowance and other things I needed, i tried but i just couldn't . Now we don't talk like we use to but I'm so happy I made that decision upon all the pressure inside me. Don't force yourself
This is one of the reason why most guys find is easy and attractive to use you ungrateful things for ritual.

You don't like someone and you were busy consuming his resources.. if that man lay curses on you it will be so effective without mercy. Even has the gut to type here.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by OctavianAC(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02
You are not wrong yet, because you have not consulted or hears from the Oracle. But don't waste too much time, cuz time and tide wait for no man.
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02
U can’t go know where. What you won’t eat at all don’t bother to smell it at all.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by 7upnigeria: 9:29pm On Jan 02
A man possesses the qualities of a good husband and you disqualified him all because of his looks?

Fahvvy:

He provides for your wants...
He treats you well...
He puts up with your excesses...undecided...

And yet his only issue is that he's not tall enough or fine enough?

When have you ever heard anyone saying that it's a man's height that makes the marriage work? Or it's his fine face that makes the marriage work? undecided...

This is how y'all women will pass on, on men that truly care for you for irresponsible men, simply because these men don't meet some ridiculous physical standards that you have in your heads undecided...

Truth is that the things that make marriages work are not physically based, they're majorly character-based undecided...

But it's your call
Since this is a deal breaker for you, then tell him off
My most sincere prayer for you is that you know what you're doing
If you're a believer, you should seek the face of God on this matter

ME:
See, this is a prostitute mentality. You need to stop encouraging people to sell their body for cash this new year.
undecided...
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by cliqtips: 9:31pm On Jan 02
I hope you've not been collecting gifts from him.
If you've been doing so, kindly refund or return everything.

A man will not want to let go especially if he's been investing in the lady in terms of time and gifts.

You've to cut those up... refuse to be available for him to see too and don't collect gifts from him.

Animegirl:

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Bintasukai: 9:32pm On Jan 02
jumokeadele:
but you were collecting his money , and now you want to run away because saying NO at this stage contradicts the amount you've collected from him

Exactly o, it is now time to deliver and she plans to run away. If that is not fraud, I wonder what is. And notice how all the women have normalized it. Because they are all used to that disease that poverty caused, chopping men’s money then calling them scum. My dears, this is the real scum move you are looking at here.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Wotowotoman: 9:32pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
My dear don't enter into it because of pity. Look is also very important in dealing with a partner.
Don't overlooked it by becoming blind and later regret it or looking for a way to cheat on him.

An ugly Man can also have a narcissistic behavior .

All those Men dissing her for rejecting him , won't think to throw an ugly woman under the bus

Ever heard of a book called Brighter Grammar? Please make sure you buy it first thing tomorrow. Highly recommended for you.
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Olayinka8793(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02
Alexis11:

Sometimes this is how nature pays them back. Tomorrow she will meet a fvck boy who she's attracted to and that one will fvck and go without mercy and she will come here to complain about how men are scum. grin
you dey mind the weyrey. If to say she clear word for the mugu from the beginning by telling him that she is not interested and refuse to make him waste his money on her, we for understand and support her. But after enjoying his money finish na now she wan clear him say she no fit marry him. Thief 😂

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Bintasukai: 9:35pm On Jan 02
Ashawoman82:
so y did u lead him on in the first place.

Because of poverty.
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by dauntless15(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Attention seeking nonsense, we don't care!
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by chiboycue: 9:37pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Why do you allow him to spend generously on you since you do not have feelings for him ?
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02
Lol armed robber
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by anslemarinze52(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Werey you go die ni.... Just imagine what this oloriburuku girl is saying. I don't like he's look, I don't like he's heights.
Well I'm tall and nice looking baby, come and hook up with me let me destroy your Life and move unto the next girl.

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Little21: 9:40pm On Jan 02
YourKarma:

He should keep courting and wasting his time and money over a woman who doesn't find him attractive? Which kain advise una dey even give? na waa o.
And that rubbish of feelings growing with time is bullshit. This is why y'all wives cheat on y'all
Why are you yelling on my mention?
Think whatever you want none of my business.
I said how long has it been? It's not like it's the girl that fall in love, it was the man for Bleep sake. So if she doesn't love/like him at first no p.
She may with time, or when someone says they like you do you automatically like the person back? It grows with how the person treat you. But if she doesn't feel anything for him at all, she should let him know so he can look for his wife elsewhere.

And whose wife is cheating on who? At least try too read thorough before jumping on my mention.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Find A Prostitute/ashawo In Ibadan / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.